Had to Improvise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't said a word the entire time up until now but I can't hold back any longer. Something just isn't right. "Dude, I can't see from up here but if I'm going to get all contorted to get a good shoot you gotta make it worth my while."

"What do you mean? I've done everything you've asked, gotten in every position, touched however you want. What else do you need?"

Feeling a little guilty I decide to just come out with it so we can move past it. "You've had this semi-hardon the entire time. We need more for the video. When I get ready for this last shot I need to know that you're actually going to give me and the camera the real deal, a real hardon. Are you okay? Do you think you can do it?".

I'm worrying that I was too harsh but he puts me at ease with his response, "I can make it work man. I've just been so focused on the filming that I haven't let myself experience the pleasures. Hopefully we can get this done soon. I know this isn't fun."

"I'm alright. I've actually enjoyed being behind the camera, working to get the good shots. And you've been a great sport. Let's see what we can do to finish this up."

"I'll do my best"

I can hear a little doubt creeping into his voice but I want to at least get this last point of view before we give up. Resigning myself to the awkward position that I'm going to have to be in for this last shot I get back to work. I back up a little bit further toward the head of the bed and then lower myself down trying not to lurch too much while filming. Finally I come to rest with one knee on either side of his shoulders. It's a really wide stance and I'm barely able to keep myself from falling down onto his chest.

As it is, I'm already barely hovering above him but I'm getting close to where I need to be to get this shot. I start hunching over to get down to where I can aim and see the screen. I can kind of see but it's not great and I can't lean down more because I'll end up too close. I scoot back further to get a better angle and I'm finally able to start getting the view that I want. It's not quite perfect yet so I lower my butt back toward my heals so I can get that last bit further back.

I'm so engrossed in what I'm doing that it doesn't even register that I'm now resting naked on another naked man's upper chest with my ass spread open in his face. All I care about is that I'm finally getting the shot that I want to finish this video with.

There is only one problem left. He's twitching a little but he's still not getting fully hard. He's actually stopped his movements. I'm getting a little frustrated but it's not his fault. This has got to be super awkward so I decide to just check in with him, "What's wrong man? Why'd you stop?"

His voice is a bit muffled when he responds because of where his face is at this point but I can still hear. "It's just difficult. It's been all business up until now. I really want to finish. I know this would be a great shot but I don't know."

I don't want to lose this now so I reassure him. "I'll be your eyes. You just focus on shooting the biggest load that you've got." And laughing a little, "You can even try to shoot it at me if that will help."

I get a little chuckle out of him with that too.

"But seriously, it would actually make for a really good finish to have your cum shooting at the camera don't you think?"

"True. Let's do this."

With that, we get back to "business", me encouraging him and coaxing him to touch here or there. Still, we are only able to get a little more stiffness before we stall out again. "That's it. Stroke it for me. Work that cock. It fills up your hand so nicely." I'm pulling out all the stops but I'm starting to reach my wit's end. He was so hard before we started this. Why can't he get it up now?

Finally a thought hits me and I decide to try something else. Why not give him what got him so hard before. Shifting back a little further I give him one more encouraging command. "Stick your tongue out. Lick that pucker in front of your face."

He hesitates. I'm not sure why but I'm taking control now so I rock back and close down the last fraction of an inch of space between us and press my rosebud against his mouth, willing him to lick it, to get fired up like he was when I blew my load earlier. "Come on. Eat me out. Use that magic mouth of yours. You know you want my ass."

"Mmm hmm." Is all he can muster as he thrusts his tongue against my pucker and starts to work it in circles, pausing only to push it ever so slightly into the tight hole.

His hands are no longer even trying to stroke his own cock. They're now on my hips, pulling me back harder onto his mouth as he slurps and makes out with my hole, wanting it so bad. This has taken a turn. We went from a video all about him to him devouring me from behind.

The funny things is that when I finally regain my focus I can see his rock-hard cock standing fat and proud right in front of me. We need him to get that cum shot but I know if he stops what he's doing we'll risk going back to where we were.

I interrupt the sound of his slurping and ask him a question that I already know the answer to, "You want to cum right?"

"Mm hm"

Another question that I already know the answer to, "Can you reach down and finish now? You've got to be close"

"Uh uh"

"We need to get this shot though. We've done way to much work to quit on this shoot now."

His only response is to grip my hips and thrust his tongue into my tight entrance.

"Fuckkkkkk" is all I can muster. It escapes from my lips for 2 reasons. One, I'm frustrated and know I need to do something about this video and two, that felt amazing.

That's 2 very good reasons for what I'm now about to do so I just go for broke, rest my weight on my elbow while holding the phone with that hand and reach forward to grasp his hard cock with the other. I hold it upright and stroke for the camera that way before tilting it back a little toward the camera and myself.

It's a little weird, but not in a bad way, just different. I start to just go about it like I'm working my own cock and it starts to actually feel kind of natural. I'm still staring down at it from above and notice that as I stroke down the hole opens a little and when I stroke back up it starts to close, but not before it oozes it's clear reward.

Steve is continuing his assault on my man hole and it's got us both wound up. I need my other hand so I prop the phone up off to the side and lift up off of my elbow before moving to hold my weight with my hand instead. This allows me to push myself back every time Steve thrusts his tongue forward, increasing the pressure and the pleasure. We're working in unison up there and I'm stroking his cock with one hand down here.

I feel him shifting his arms around and can't tell what he's doing until I feel his hands on my ass awkwardly pushing me forward. Not wanting to disrupt things I move my hand and lean forward, almost laying on my stomach. As I lower forward I move slightly to the side so my hand can continue working his shaft, trying to get him that climax that we've been working so hard for.

He finishes adjusting and I feel both of his hands grip my ass cheeks as they pull them wide so he can easily see right between them. Quickly he pulls back and resumes eating my ass, but now he has better access to open me up and plunge his tongue as deep as it will go. What he's doing is amazing and all I'm able to do right now is lay with his cock next to my head as I stroke it with my hand and selfishly focus on pushing my ass back onto his face.

I can't help myself as I rise up again, pushing with my hand against the bed so I can get better leverage to press myself onto Steve's tongue. The pleasure he is giving me is something I've never fault and it's got me on fire with lust. I want what he's doing to me but I also want him to have his release as well.

Overcome with lust and appreciation for what he's doing to me right now I look back at my hand stroking his turgid cock in front of me. Without hesitating a bend back forward and engulf the head with my mouth and pause with it laying on my tongue.

I expect it to be gross or even disgusting but that doesn't enter my mind at all. Not only am I not recoiling I'm actually curious. I decide to bring my focus to what I'm doing and try to keep from getting distracted by my own pleasure. I can now feel the clear pre-cum on my tongue that I saw before and I focus on it's texture and flavor. Far from being repulsed I love this thick, yet clear treat. I actually want more.

With new focus I set to trying to milk more of that precious liquid from the tip of Steve's magnificent member. "Did I really just think of a cock, IN MY MOUTH, as magnificent?!" The more drops that I extracted the more I wanted to have another. "Yes, having a cock in my mouth IS magnificent!"

I can now see why Steve was so hard after our session earlier. This is one of the best experiences I've ever had and I haven't even cum. I don't even want to cum yet. I want to taste everything that this meaty rod has to give me. I want to taste it all of the way down to the base. I want it to fill my mouth with loads of seed until I can't swallow fast enough and it starts to leak out onto my face.

"Good god! I can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long! I want more!" I keep licking and sucking on the prize in front of me, all the while slowly working my way further down the shaft. I can feel my gag reflex kicking in when the tip reaches the back of my mouth and I have to pull back a little but I'm not ready to quit.

Relaxing as much as possible I again begin to slowly lower my mouth down around his meat and this time I'm able to work it into my throat a little by pressing it back and then swallowing. I pull back again to take a quick relaxing breath before going down again. Again I feel that pressure and my body resists but when I feel my throat trying to tighten up I start to swallow and work it past the opening and into the tight chamber of my throat.

I'm so enthralled with this new treat that all there is to me right now is my mouth and my prize. I'm not aware of anything else going on, just my ultimate desire to milk the warm cream from this man teat. "Fuck, I want to taste it! I want to feel it!"

I pull back, taking Steve from my throat and go back to licking and sucking all around the tip and the top half of this meat lollipop. I can't wait until he gives me his sweet creamy treat. I notice that it's gotten fatter and harder since I first took it into my mouth and I've felt some small twitches. He must be getting closer!

Soon after those first small movements I start to feel it flexing and finally it starts to throb and pulse. I reach down with my free hand, the one not wrapped around the base of his cock and cup it around his balls, caressing his swollen orbs as they twitch in my fingers and try to pull up into his body.

I love all of the little things that I can feel going on as I hungrily await his final eruption. The throbbing is intense and finally I'm rewarded with the first blast of warm, stickiness as Steve's cum floods my waiting mouth. It's even more amazing than I had hoped. It's thick, creamy, sticky, salty and so much more. I start to swallow but it's coming so fast that I can't keep up.

It starts oozing from the sides of my mouth as I keep sucking. Finally I give up trying to take it down. I pull my head up from the tip and pump it with my hand as a massage his balls with the other. The cum that has leaked from my mouth has coated his cock and my hand slides easily and noisily up and down, continuing to milk him as he continues to spew forth.

I can see the beautiful seed as it shoots out before hitting my face. I want it everywhere so as I continue to pump I make sure to direct it all around my face, my neck and my chest. When the eruptions finally start to weaken I take him back into my mouth and suck until there is nothing left to take. When he has nothing less to give I work my way up and down the shaft, his balls, his stomach, slurping up all of the spilt juice so none of it can go to waste.

Satisfied that I've cleaned him completely, using my hand I rub the cum that I'm now wearing all into my skin, wanting to experience it to the fullest. When I finally start to come down from my lust filled high I realize that my stomach is wet and sticky and there is a puddle of cum on Steve's chest that is oozing down off his shoulders and neck. I roll to the side so I can look up at him and see a huge, relaxed grin on his face.

Apparently in the throes of passion, as I gave everything over to swallowing him whole, Steve was able to get me to cum, hard and long all over him as well. I'll have to get the details on what he did to me later because I don't remember anything after I first took his manhood into my mouth.

We finally got his money shot, and we came dangerously close to missing that one as well. Fortunately it was too much for me to hold so we were able to catch him on camera coating me with his creamy frosting. Otherwise, we would have had to reset and try to film again.

Hmm. Come to think of it, I think I might have to tell him that we didn't actually catch it on film after-all. We've got plenty of hours left before this visit is over. Who knows what another forced improvisation will bring next...

12