Hailee's Escape from Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pulled out, his legs and core strained from going so hard with little warm-up, and rolled over next to her, laying back on the bed. They both just lay there silently for a few minutes, catching their breath, almost in a daze.

After Hailee finally caught her breath, she looked over at David. He glanced back and she immediately started giggling.

"What?" he asked. She continued laughing. "What?" he repeated with a smile.

"You're just really, really good at using that," she said, gesturing to his penis and struggling to get the words out between her laughter.

"Are you drunk on dick right now?" he asked, beginning to laugh himself, and the question only got her laughing harder. Hailee was suddenly feeling a lot of joyful emotions running through her, the sex doing a number on her hormones.

As her laughter finally died down, she got up and walked over to the kitchen and got them both glasses of water. "Round two?" she asked expectantly as she handed him the glass.

"Good lord, you really hate giving a guy a breather, don't you?"

"Well I can't have you going soft on me, can I?" she asked as she lifted a leg onto the bed and teased his penis with her foot.

"Well, why don't we compromise? I sit back and relax and you can make sure I don't go soft?"

"Wow, such a diplomatic approach," she said with a smile as she crawled onto the bottom of the bed, positioning herself up between his legs. He relaxed, putting his arms behind his head and spreading her legs a bit to give her better access.

She leaned down and grabbed his cock. "I feel like I owe it a thank you," she said before planting a few kisses on the head.

"I think it's very welcome," he answered with a smile.

She wrapped her mouth around it and began to suck it again, stroking it with one hand and letting her lips do more of the work than last time (part of her pride in her blowjob skills came from her ability to change it up.) Although David appeared to be enjoying it at first, as she began to pick up speed he blurted out, "Woah, woah, woah, you're going to finish me off too quickly if you do that. Be gentle."

She also wanted to stretch this out as long as possible so she obliged him and moved to a different approach, softly licking the underside of his cock. Again he seemed pleased for a little while but as she pulled down his foreskin and began to tongue at the area right below his head, he again had to tell her to slow down.

"Maybe there are some other areas you can give your thanks to while he gets a rest," he said, shifting his position slightly so that his torso was raised a little higher. Hailee took the hint and began to softly fondle his balls, admiring the tight, wrinkly skin that he kept shaved despite leaving some public hair elsewhere, just how she liked it. She leaned down and gave each of them a kiss before taking one in her mouth.

She softly sucked on it while her hand remained on his cock, not exactly stroking it but holding onto it just enough to keep it stimulated. Despite his above-average penis size, his balls were quite manageable and she liked the way they felt filling up her mouth. She switched back and forth, sucking each one as he let out some approving moans.

After a while, he began to look a little very relaxed again, but Hailee wanted to keep him on the edge of his toes for the next round, and a naughty idea popped into her head. Although it wasn't something she normally did with someone she'd just met, she considered every other personal boundary she'd broken today and decided that it was fair to drop all her inhibitions and let her freak flag fly.

As she let go of one of his balls with a pop, she buried her head down lower and began to lick his asshole, his entire body shuddering as she first touched it. "Oh, fuck!" he let out, clearly in genuine shock. Based on his reaction, she wasn't sure if anyone had ever done it to him.

"Still think Americans are prudes?" she asked with a cocksure tone before going back to licking. Although he wasn't saying anything in response, he leaned his body back so his ass was sticking out more which she took as a sign that he was enjoying it.

After circling her tongue around and licking across it a few times, she grabbed his cheeks and spread them a bit further, penetrating his ass with her tongue a few times and wiggling it around. She reached up and grabbed his cock, beginning to stroke it gently but immediately feeling that it was getting rock hard again. Satisfied that he was sufficiently woken up for round two, she crawled out from between his legs and off the bed and headed towards the door.

David, confused, asked, "Wait, aren't we-"

"Fuck me on the dock," she ordered without letting him finish. He watched her walk out the door, getting a perfect view of her toned ass that seemed to practically be calling out to him.

As she stepped outside, she once again enjoyed the feeling of the hot sun against her body, completely forgetting her hesitance to strip down just a little earlier. She stood at the edge of the dock, looking out towards the ocean when David came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing along her neck and shoulders. He let his hands wander around her body some more, reaching around and squeezing her tits, caressing down her abs, but he eventually made his way back to her ass and started rubbing the soft skin and squeezing her cheeks firmly.

"Someone's found a new toy, huh?" she asked as she spread her legs a bit wider, letting him slide one hand from her ass down to her pussy and feel them both at the same time.

"What can I say? I like the view," he answered as he stared down at it. With his one hand on her pussy, she started grinding against it, shaking her ass a little in the process.

"Oh, fuck meeeee," he let out.

"No, I think you're supposed to fuck me," she said as she bent over a little, giving him an even better view of it. Loving the sight of her ass popping out, he quickly bent down and grabbed both cheeks in his hands, giving them a firm squeeze and spreading them apart before burying his tongue in her asshole.

"Oh wow, fun trick!" she responded in surprised glee.

"Thanks, I learned it from this prude I met on the beach," he said before going back to eating her ass. He started shaking his head, practically motorboating her buttcheeks, and Hailee, loving the feeling, started shaking her ass slightly to add to the effect.

"Get down here," he said after a minute more of licking, and start pulling her down by her hips. She bent over in front of him, getting down on her hands and knees and popping out her ass even more, teasing him with it. He leaned in and kissed both her cheeks before giving one a hard spank, Hailee letting out a surprised yelp but enjoying the feeling.

"Get inside me already," she said as she looked back at him.

"Well, I wouldn't want to keep a lady waiting."

With that, he lined his cock back up with her pussy. Once it was in, he grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her from behind, again building up speed quickly, the position letting him penetrate her deeply. With both of them already having orgasmed once, a lot of the sexual tension they'd built up had been eliminated so he decided not to fuck her quite as hard this time, taking his time instead to enjoy the feeling of her pussy gripping onto his cock.

Although Hailee's body was incredibly tight and fit, her ass still had a bit of fat on it that jiggled as his body slapped against it with each thrust, and he was loving the sight. She gyrated her hips slowly and started leaning back into him to meet each thrust, determined now to give him an orgasm as explosive as hers a few minutes before.

As Hailee took each thrust with rapture, enjoying the way he was able to really fill her up in this position, she looked back out towards the beach. Although it was long and the dock was secluded to one end of it, she still knew that anyone that looked over would have been able to clearly see them fucking. At this point though, she was feeling cocky, loving the idea of everyone seeing how much she was enjoying herself, and how much she could make David enjoy her.

"Don't go- fuck- getting distracted on me now," he tried to joke between strained breaths, catching her looking over. He gave her other buttcheek a harder spank and tightened his grip on her. He started picking up the pace now, ramming into her with an intensity that forced Hailee back to focusing on both of their pleasure.

"Oh- oh- oh- oh- oh," she wailed out, her voice cut off each time he thrust into her. David was giving it to her good now and the feeling of her pussy sliding around him was intoxicating, but he wasn't content. He wanted to get her screaming like he had earlier.

He reached up to her back and pushed it down so that her head was angled down towards the floor of the dock and her ass propped up higher. He lifted his legs and scooted himself forward atop her, now angled himself down into her pussy with bended knees, looking like he was about to play a game of leapfrog.

He started thrusting again down into her and he somehow, impossibly, was hitting her pussy even harder and deeper than before. Intense bursts of pleasure started to hit Hailee with each thrust.

"Fuck- fuck- fuck- fuck- fuck," she cried out as he pounded into her. The feeling of pleasure was so intense now that even David found himself unable to hold back moans and groans, and he started to feel like he was getting close. He was determined to make her cum again before he did though, setting a challenge for himself.

He grabbed her ass now, digging his fingers deep into the cheeks and not stopping or slowing down his thrusting for even a moment despite the muscles in his legs and ass now burning from the awkward position. It felt too good on his cock for him to care, and he could tell she was close.

As Hailee continued to be in awe with each new thrust, she felt another orgasm building inside of her. She started pushing her ass back into him, determined that if she was going down then he was coming with her, with her pussy gripped tightly around his cock.

As she looked out across the clear blue sky and shimmering ocean, feeling the breeze blowing against her as his cock filled her up, her muscles started to contract with another orgasm, Hailee felt like this might actually be in heaven. The thought was quickly broken though as her legs gave out under her, toes curling as she let out another scream while he continued to thrust hard into her. This time though David let out a groan along with her, the contractions of her pussy doing a number on him.

"I'm- fuck- I'm gonna cum," he tried his best to blurt out between heavy breaths.

"Cum- uh- cum inside..." she responded in little more than a whisper, struggling to speak herself.

"What?"

"Cum inside me," she yelled more clearly as her voice started to come back. "Cum inside me! Fucking cum inside me!"

"Okay- okay- okay," he repeated, each one cut off by his short breath.

As he closed his eyes and let out one last long, guttural groan, Hailee could feel his cock erupting as waves of cum began to shoot inside her. He slowed down but kept pulling in and out, the slight motion coaxing the rest out of him.

Once he had finally emptied his load, he slumped down and laid on top of her, not removing his penis from her pussy. The two just lay there for a while, breathing in and basking in the afterglow, with Hailee enjoying the cozy feeling of his weight atop her and the warm sensation of their fluids mixed together inside of her.

After finally working up the energy to get up and take a make-out-filled shower together, David had to get going, but it was far from the last time that Hailee saw him. For the duration of her film shoot, they would often meet at her bungalow after they both finished work and would fuck each other's brains out long into the night.

On their days off he would show her around the island, taking her on hikes to plenty of gorgeous secluded spots that were perfect for her newfound love of outdoor sex. There was a waterfall he showed her that fast become a favourite spot of theirs.

At night he would take her dancing to clubs where a few hours of grinding against each other usually led to them having some fun in the bathrooms. One night at a bar she even met the topless woman she had seen him splashing that first day and learned that they were friends with benefits, and a couple of times they brought her over to Hailee's bungalow for some three-way fun.

One night as Hailee and David were lying in bed after sex, looking for something to watch on TV, they came across one of Hailee's movies. Although they had talked about her acting in the movie, he hadn't realized just how famous she actually was and he spent the next few days flexing about like a king, teasingly bragging to her about how he was fucking a movie star.

As she watched him nakedly strut around her room, flirtatiously teasing her, Hailee remembered that she had come here looking to feel like things were back to normal, but quickly realized this was better than normal. The island was more beautiful than any place she'd ever been, and David was a lover of unparalleled skill. Although her time there was wrapping up and she had to get back home, she knew that she had to make a return trip as soon as she could.

On her last day on the island, she couldn't resist one last go with him. Even though he was working that day, she called the lobby and asked that he be sent over to assist her. Although they weren't used to someone asking for a staff member by name, they obliged and David came over to give her one last still-clothed quickie as her driver waited outside to take her to the airport. Although they had each other's contact info and she was sure they'd get up to some naughty activities over the fun, the moment was still bittersweet. As she let him go with a final kiss, she promised she'd come back when she could.

As she got in the car, David waving as it pulled away, she started rummaging through her bag looking for her earbuds to listen to some music on the ride. As she struggled to find them, digging through and pulling out different items, she found her vibrator and giggled as she looked at it.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me again for a while," she thought with a hint of melancholy.