Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 06: Hailey Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was two or three inches shorter than Mr. Chapman, so deepthroating him was a breeze. He was still impressed. So impressed that after only a few head bobs, I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and shoot his thick sperm down my throat. I wasn't surprised. If it had been as long as he said, then he was no doubt ready to blow at the faintest hint of any action. And to have a cute, curvy redhead like me deepthroat him was probably a real treat. He didn't force himself down my throat, but held my head when he was deepest, ejaculating spurt after spurt straight down my throat without me even having to swallow.

"Oooh shit," Dion said, finally releasing his grip on my head. I tightened my lips around his shaft and squeezed with my hand on the way up, pulling out the last bit of his cum before I removed his cock from my mouth with an audible pop.

"She's something else, isn't she?" Mr. Chapman asked. I licked my lips and looked back at him. Somewhere during that whole procedure he took his pants off and was stroking his significantly larger cock.

"Is that for me?" I asked, my voice chipper and excited. What had gotten into me? I just swallowed a load of his best friend's cum and I was eager for more? I'm such a horndog around Mr. Chapman, it's insane.

"Get over here, gorgeous," he said. I turned around on the couch and crawled on all fours to my man. He held his cock aloft for me, swaying it to tease. I started without my hands leaning forward and taking him into my mouth to suck on his tip like a lollipop. I swirled my tongue around his cock head and pushed it against the inside of my cheek. He ran a hand through my bright red hair, but didn't apply any pressure. He knew I'd make him cum, and he'd let me take my time if I chose to.

Behind me, Dion groped my booty. It was pointed right at him; I didn't blame him. He squeezed my cheeks and gave me some playful spanks while I slowly bobbed my head up and down Mr. Chapman's thick shaft. Since Dion's cock warmed up my throat, it didn't take me long to get my man nice and deep, just the way he liked it. Then, to my surprise, Dion's hand slid up my thighs and between my legs where he used all four fingers to massage me over the fabric of my panties.

I involuntarily let out a moan which vibrated onto Mr. Chapman's cock. I felt him shift a little, like he was getting a better look at what Dion was doing. "You like that, baby?" he asked, reaching under me to cup one of my heavy breasts. That was a good question. Of course I liked it, but did I really want Dion to get more bold? He was basically a stranger to me. A stranger whose cum was sitting in my belly, but still a stranger.

The fabric of my panties shifted, and I felt Dion's fingers massage my bare clit for a moment before they slid down and one of them pushed inside me. My own lubrication was enough for him to get three knuckles deep with no effort. My whole body went rigid. Was I really going to allow this? The more I thought about it, the more I said 'yes' to myself. I was busy tending to their cocks, which I very much enjoyed, but a little stimulation of my own wouldn't hurt anyone.

Dion slid his finger back and then plunged it inside me once more, tickling my clit with his thumb. I moaned onto Mr. Chapman, but it came out muffled since my mouth was stuffed with his cock. I continued to bob my head up and down, getting a little farther each time, and let out muffled little moans as Dion fingered me. It felt so damn good. A belly full of cum, tending to my man, and getting pleasured all at the same time was intoxicating. It felt like I was in my own little porn video.

A second finger slid inside me, and Dion's thumb sped up on my clit. I kept up my pace on Mr. Chapman as best I could, but I was getting more and more distracted. Dion's wife must be an idiot, because his skills in this department were exceptional. He kept sliding his two fingers in and out of me, tickling my clit and heightening my lust with a steady rhythm. I noticed that my focus had waned so much on Mr. Chapman that he started pumping his hips up into my mouth to compensate.

Warm butterflies spread from my stomach and sent an enticing heat through the rest of my body. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep myself steady because my thighs began to wobble. My brain ping-ponged back and forth between sensations as Dion kept up his unrelenting pace on my vagina and Mr. Chapman kept pumping into my mouth. I wanted to keep bobbing up and down for him, but I was too distracted. That wouldn't last long.

My orgasm hit me like a Mack truck, surging through my body and forcing my hips to quiver against Dion's fingers. He didn't slow down. His thumb stroked my clit, sending waves of tingly pleasure through me while his fingers penetrated me fast and firm, magnifying everything. I arched my back and squirmed, trying to escape his fingers and get a break from the sensations, but he followed me expertly. I was both relieved and disappointed when he finally pulled his fingers out of me.

I both wanted to continue riding out the waves of euphoria and wanted a break from the intensity at the same time. Then I felt what was no doubt Dion's cock push between my legs and penetrate me balls deep on the first push. It was pretty presumptuous of him, and perhaps too far, but I didn't care. I was impressed he even had a second round in him, but then again he was probably so backed up he'd have me any way he could to empty those poor balls out.

So there I was, mostly naked and sucking my boyfriend's massive cock while his best friend plowed me from behind. What a day. Though my orgasm had subsided, Dion's cock felt devilishly good and extended the aftershocks of my orgasm with his new affections. It was like a hand grenade of pleasure going off with each push, and my mind struggled to focus on anything else. He started slow, holding my hips and pumping his entire length in me with each stroke. Even at this pace I could barely focus on Mr. Chapman, but I redoubled my oral efforts to make sure he knew I was paying attention.

Dion gave my booty a smack and probed around inside me with his hard cock, slow and purposeful. I got the impression he was trying to savor the experience and enjoy my body as long as he could. I felt one of his hands slide up my back and sneak around my ribs to cup one of my breasts, which I was grateful for since they were hanging under me and felt heavy. I parted my knees and elbows slightly to give myself a more stable platform. This made it easier for Dion to get nice and deep inside me, and opened up an easier path to my chest, which both men took advantage of.

I wiggled my tongue under the belly of Mr. Chapman's cock as I sucked him, pushing him deep into my throat and touching my chin to his swollen balls when I had enough air to do so. Dion's pumping helped that endeavor a bit, effectively pushing me forward and coaxing Mr. Chapman deeper into my throat with each pump of his hips. I couldn't tell if they were communicating with each other, but it felt suspiciously coordinated. In some ways I was grateful because I could hardly keep any sort of rhythm with the waves of ecstasy pumping through me with each of Dion's thrusts.

Four hands fondled and groped my entire body while both cocks struggled to stay as far inside me as they could at all times. It was a little weird being between the two of them, like a Hailey kabob. I couldn't deny how exciting it was. Both of their hands eager and horny for my body, which was the sole source of pleasure in the room. It felt so naughty, but satisfying. They both hungered for me in ways no other man had. Maybe I did enjoy being the center of attention.

Dion's balls gently slapped against my clit as he picked up his pace. His hands kept switching back and forth between my breasts while he pumped into my tight vagina, hoping to cum for the second time tonight. Mr. Chapman relaxed patiently, occasionally running his hands through my hair or fondling whichever of my breasts Dion wasn't. Looking down, I saw his balls were tight to his shaft and ready to explode for me, which only made me increase the suction from my mouth.

I felt Dion's hands slip back and grip my hips tight. His pumping turned to thrusting. Though I love my boyfriend and his exceptional size dearly, it was exhilarating to feel Dion thrust his entire length into me without worrying he'd hurt me. His balls smacked my clit and his dick swelled up inside me, which I knew from experience meant he was about to cum. Controlled thrusting turned to desperate pounding as he slammed his entire length into me balls deep every time.

After my orgasm, Dion's rock hard pounding felt indescribable. If I was distracted before, this was something else entirely. It was almost like being high. I knew I what was going on but my mind was practically separated from reality, trying to hold on and operate normally. In some ways it was better than Mr. Chapman's because he didn't have to hold back, he could just take me as he wanted to. I kept my head bobbing and sucking as best I could while Dion went to town, and was unable to hold back the cacophony of moans, grunts and squeals coming from me. I felt Mr. Chapman's hand gripped the back of my head like he was afraid Dion would take me away from him.

Then they both erupted.

It was a strange and wonderful sensation as two cocks filled me at the same time. Dion's hips fired fast and hard before I heard him groaning and felt his cock buck and twitch inside me, filling me with his warm seed. He lurched forward and cupped my breasts, squeezing them tight as he held on for dear life, burying his full length inside me while he deposited his sperm. My mouth filled with a rush of cum as my boyfriend unloaded as well. It was like trying to chug a gallon of milk, gulp after gulp, with no end in sight.

I braced myself on all fours, elbows and knees digging into the leather couch as they both emptied their balls into me. I swallowed load after load of Mr. Chapman's sperm and sucked on his tip like a pacifier until he was finished. Dion panted on top of me, still clutching my chest and grinding his hips into me as his sperm dripped down my thighs.

I panted hard as the lusty fog I was lost in cleared and my brain came back to the present. I felt Dion still throbbing between my legs. Mr. Chapman relaxed and smiled down at me lovingly. I squeezed his cock from base to tip and milked the last of his cum into my mouth, then swallowed it. I licked my lips and smiled at him, then turned to look at Dion. "Feel any better, Dion?" I asked. He gave my breasts a parting squeeze and pulled his tired cock out of me.

"Bro, if you don't marry this woman, I will," he said, and a glob of Dion's sperm pushed out of my tender, happy vagina as I laughed.

12