Hailey on Top of Sector 42

Story Info
Petite porn actress suprises costar in more ways than one.
4k words
4.33
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey on top of sector 42

1. Kitchen

She walked to the door with small steps. Her bare feet tapped on the parquet floor. She paused at the door. She carefully leaned to the left and looked through the square windows of the door. Through the structure in the frosted glass she saw a figure. She turned and walked to the counter. A glass of red wine sat on top of the rim. She took two more sips of it. A small sip and then a big sip. A small smile came to her face. She calmly placed the glass back on the rim. Hailey pulled her blonde ponytail tight with both hands, in a short, planned movement. She walked to the door with a straight face.

2. Shall we start?

With his right hand he grabbed the rope and with one smooth movement he pulled the blinds completely open. Leaning against the top of the window with his left hand, he looked out. Far below him in the depths he saw the traffic whizzing by like ants. Directly across the street he saw the bright neon colors of a giant billboard advertisement. "InstaWave. Live your dreams, today." spoke the face of a woman, who now seemed to be approaching him. A fuchsia-pink glow illuminated his face and the wall behind him.

The door opened softly behind him. He saw a small blonde woman standing in the doorway.

"Hi!" She smiled widely as she tilted her head slightly and held her hands behind her back. She had a cute little nose.

She was about half his size, he thought. Well okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration. But definitely two to three heads smaller. The door handle was about chest level with her. And if she were standing right in front of him, she would barely reach his chest, he estimated.

For a moment he was speechless. But that didn't last long. He had also worked a few times a while back with Coco, one of the other petite women in the local scene here at the higher levels of Sector 42. It had taken him some time to get used to the idea because he didn't want it to seem perverted.

"Hey, come in." he quickly recovered himself.

He saw that she was a super beautiful girl, no more than that, she looked super hot. The white lingerie set she was wearing fit perfectly around the beautiful curves of her body. There was something disarming and inviting about her blond hair and broad smile.

She came hopping towards him with quick steps. For such a small woman, her steps sounded remarkably heavy, David noticed. Anyway, in a few moments she was standing in front of him. "Hi who are you?" she asked cheerfully.

"Um, I'm David. I've been doing this for a while."

"Yes, of course I know that too." she said jokingly. "I've seen all your scenes. You're really that good, hahaha." As she glanced at David's crotch, she smiled with her hand over her mouth.

"Oh yeah, I'm Hailey by the way." she said, her hands clasped behind her back again. The tip of her nose was a little pink, and she had very light freckles on her cheeks.

Hailey, he had heard that name before. There were wild stories going around about her. But he hadn't worked with her yet, or even seen her. He also didn't know she was one of the, well, the little women.

He could already imagine how this scene would go. Nnow, in retrospect, he could see what was so hot about the scenes he had recorded with Coco. Not only was she the ideal candidate to play out sexual fantasies about younger sisters, stepsisters and stepdaughters. Her small body next to a larger actor also provided a nice contrast. A kind of beauty & the beast effect. It also just made his penis look even bigger, let's be honest. And well, the 'logistics' of the whole thing simply became much easier. He could lift Coco very easily, making positions and scenes possible that were virtually impossible with other women.

He looked at Hailey who was still standing right in front of him. With her head tilted slightly, she looked up at him. She was still waiting for an answer.

"Ah, hi, Hailey. Nice to meet you. Um, well, and to work with you I mean."

Hailey smiled widely. "Yeah, so cool!"

Her bubbly energy almost made David a little uncomfortable. But she was clearly looking forward to it.

"Shall we get started then?" David suggested.

- "Yes!" Hailey shouted enthusiastically.

The Monitor Assistant in the apartment made a short but clear noise in confirmation. "Bing!", followed by a short synthesizer melody that slowly faded. It sounded like the beginning of a video game.

3. Like an open book

David extended his arm to Hailey in invitation. She took his hand and David led her slowly towards the corner of the apartment where the large bed was by the window.

After a few steps, he grabbed her waist with both hands and lifted her high. She was heavier than he expected.

"Ooh....!" Hailey responded mischievously. With a wave, he placed her in his arms as he continued walking. He carried her to the bed as he started kissing her. At the bed he laid her on her back.

David was used to his dominant position in these types of sex scenes. He knew what to do, and he had gotten pretty good at it. He knew what to expect today, or so he thought.

Hailey had already unfastened her pants. David pulled her light blue jeans over her curvy hips and legs. She pulled her legs up and put her feet on the edge of the bed. David placed his large hands on Hailey's knees and gently pushed them apart.

"Hihi!" Hailey giggled mischievously.

She opened her legs. She was very flexible. Her knees almost touched the mattress. Her small but beautifully round breasts lay like soft pillows on her upper body. She lay on her back like an opened erotic book, ready for what David was going to do next.

David put his hands on the inside of her thighs, leaned over and started licking her vagina. His hands were almost as big as her thighs, his fingertips almost reaching her knees. Her entire vagina fit in his mouth. He licked her vagina from bottom to top with his tongue. Well, his moist tongue actually covered her entire vagina in one go, from her labia to her clitoris.

"Oooooh...." Hailey moaned. This feeling was indescribable.

"Hmmmm... hmmm..." Hailey moaned enthusiastically, pushing the back of her head into the mattress. David concentrated his tongue on her clitoris, but also licked her labia in between, and occasionally inserted the tip of his tongue into her vagina. Her moans first became longer and deeper, then higher and faster.

"Oooh...ooh....ooooooooooooooooh" she shrieked, squinting at David.

Suddenly she threw her head back as far as she could. Her pleasure reached a climax. She pressed the back of her head deep into the mattress.

"Oooh... ooh... ooh..." her moaning cries became softer and softer, until her body relaxed. Then she smiled broadly at David. Her white teeth shone in her face.

She basked in the afterglow of this pleasure for a few moments. Then she stood up and motioned for David to get up. She wanted to undress him. She swiftly undid his button and pulled down his jeans in one smooth powerful motion. He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground behind him.

Hailey bit her lower lip, smiling widely, and tilted her head to look at him, tapping her vagina playfully with her hand.

David got down on his knees in front of the bed and prepared to push his penis into her vagina. Hailey smiled. His penis was as long as her forearm, or her lower leg.

"It's impressive... your reputation is right. I came especially for this, David. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. You don't know how happy you make me."

But as David spit on his penis and made some jerking motions to moisten his entire penis, Hailey stood up.

"Wait" Hailey shouted.

David was surprised for a moment, but was curious what she was going to do next. With a broad smile she stood on the bed and ran towards him. She gave him a good push in the chest with both hands.

"Here, sit down!" she shouted enthusiastically.

Still sitting on his knees, David leaned back and landed with his hands resting on the ground. With a skip, Hailey jumped off the bed and sat on the edge. Leaning forward she could reach his penis with her hands. She couldn't get a good grip on his shaft with one hand. She used two hands and was able to hold his penis firmly. She started making long movements with both arms to jerk him off.

"Hihihi, big boy." she giggled.

- "Ahhhhh...." David groaned, closing his eyes and letting his head hang back slightly.

Her movements were powerful and slowly became faster.

- "Hmmm... Hailey..."

"Do you want me to suck? I like sucking." Hailey asked. "I want to taste you first."

"Yes...please...so nice..." David moaned.

With another hop, Hailey slid off the edge of the bed, landing on her knees in front of David, who sat in front of her like an altar, with his penis erect straight up..

She playfully slapped David's erect penis with her right hand, which quickly bounced back.

"Ooh!" she said, pleasantly surprised. Now she did the same thing again with her left hand, but a little harder, and again with her right. "Hmmmmm...." she buzzed.

David slowly got the idea that Hailey was very different from Coco. He couldn't predict exactly where this would go. But she seemed like an unstoppable machine. He waited curiously.

4. Fruits

With both hands she grabbed David's penis just below his dickhead. She slowly slid her hands up until she held his dark purple head in her hands like a small apple.

"Fruit is healthy, you know that, right?" she said laughing.

She stuck her tongue out and moved her head to David's dickhead. She opened her mouth wide and slowly let the head slide in between her wet lips. The purple apple filled her entire mouth. Once again she massaged the side of his shaft with both hands. At the same time she rotated her mouth around the head as if it were a large lollipop.

"Yum!" she shouted cheerfully to David.

She slowly got back up and let David's wet dickhead slide out of her mouth. David wanted to get up to pick her up for the next position, but Hailey beat her to it.

"Uh, uh, wait a minute!" she shouted sternly, gesturing with her index finger.

What happened next happened so quickly that David barely realized what was happening. With an athletic jump she placed her bare foot on David's kneeling thigh, with her other foot she briefly used his hard penis as a step, after which she landed crouched on her lower legs, sitting on his leaning upper body.

The entire movement seemed rehearsed. It was so athletic, she almost looked like a Parkour acrobat.

"Phew..." David uttered.

He braced himself from this blow to the diaphragm that he had not seen coming. Once again he was momentarily surprised by her weight.

She crouched on his stomach, hugged his head with both arms and kissed him on the mouth

- "You're strong. You can handle me, right?" she said smiling.

She now turned upside down and ended up lying on her stomach on his leaning body. Again the movement was so smooth that it seemed orchestrated.

"Hailey, how...? I've never seen anything like this!"

- "I practiced!" Hailey said happily. "Didn't you know I'm a Runner by day?"

"Let me show you what I can do for you with my skills." she said as her head was now towards his crotch.

She had her hands around his penis and, lying upside down, she now folded her upper legs over David's shoulders and her lower legs behind his neck. This way she pushed her vagina forcefully into his face. She started jerking him off again with both hands. She made circular movements against David's face with her crotch. He saw her milky white buttocks making tight symmetrical ovals as he felt her soft labia against his mouth.

"Mmmhhhmmmm...." he groaned.

He pushed off with his two hands still resting on the ground, and with some difficulty rose to a sitting position. He quickly grabbed Hailey's waist with both hands before standing up. Hailey was now hanging completely upside down, but David was now supporting her weight with his arms. She released her legs from his neck. With her vagina still against David's mouth, she let her lower legs dangle in a sort of helpless, bent position in mid air.

She could now reach David's dickhead again with her mouth. She continued sucking, while she could just reach David's balls with her hands. She grabbed a hand under each ball, and again it was as if she were holding pieces of fruit in her hands. Massaging his soft plums, she continued to suck on his cock head.

"Hmmmm... hmmm... ah... fuck..." David moaned as he gave her vagina soft kisses.

5. Soft but muscular

After a while she stopped sucking. As she continued to massage his balls, she said:

"Wait...I'm going to lie back on the bed. I want you to take me, with my legs wide."

David relaxed his arms to gently lower her and set her down on her feet. But she beat him to it. As soon as he relaxed his arms, she pulled her knees up and bent her legs. She pressed her knees and lower legs against his chest and pushed off strongly, holding his hands. She did a kind of half somersault from his arms, and landed with a small thud on her back on the bed with her head towards him.

"Whoa!" David responded.

The momentum caused her to pull him along by his arms in one smooth movement.

He landed with his knees on the bed, next to her head. He didn't want to land right on top of Hailey. He was afraid he would crush her. But she didn't flinch or make a sound.

"Come!" she said cheerfully.

She turned her lower body a quarter turn to the right, opened her legs and gestured for him to lie between her legs.

"Would you... you don't want me to lie down so you can sit on top of me?" David asked in doubt.

- "I like this so much too." Hailey said.

He crouched down in front of her crotch. He grabbed her ankles and lifted her by her feet to kiss them.

"Hmm.... David..." she hummed as her bottom lifted off the mattress. He sucked on her toes for a moment and put her back down. Now a little less carefully than before, he opened her legs. He placed his penis over her vagina, on her milky white belly, to tease her a bit.

"Hmmmm..." she hummed with a big smile. "I want to feel you inside me so badly. I was made for this. I was made to feel your beautiful penis all the way inside me."

He grabbed his penis and gently pushed the head against her labia. She was wonderfully wet. He gently pushed his dickhead inside. Her vagina was muscular but not too tight. He slid in smoothly. The velvety, warm feeling was wonderful. He carefully placed his arms on either side of her body.

"I can take a little beating, you know." she said softly. "Just push."

He slowly pushed his entire shaft inside.

"Hmmm... deeper... nice... faster..." she moaned softly.

David grabbed her hips and fucked her. Harder and harder. Hailey clamped her legs around his buttocks. She had so much strength in her legs that her buttocks and lower back now came loose from the mattress. She hung her lower body from his waist and only leaned on her shoulder blades on the mattress. She was now fucking him at least as much as the other way around.

"Fucking hell..." David groaned.

He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lower lip.

In this rhythm of synchronized fucking, David started to moan louder and louder.

"Hmm... hmmm... hmmmmm!"

6. Whirlwind

When Hailey saw that he was nearing a climax, she lowered her buttocks back onto the bed.

"Come lie on top of me. I can handle it, really." she said in a low voice.

David slowly leaned over to lie on top of her.

Hailey grabbed his penis somewhat roughly. Firmly, but not so hard that it was annoying, she now pulled him further towards her by his penis.

"Almighty...Hailey..." David responded, slightly bewildered, but soon a smile appeared on his face.

- "Please, fuck me as hard as you can. I want to see... feel... what you are capable of."

David now lay down on her. He looked straight into her eyes for a moment before popping his head above her head. Her eyes were bright blue.

"Very bright blue." David thought for a moment.

She now lay with her entire body, including her head, under his upper body. She caressed his chest with both hands, and then moved her hands down.

David felt her small warm hands slide down his abdomen towards his penis. She grabbed his penis and helped it into her vagina.

- "Come. I mean it. Hard. Please...I beg you."

She reached deeply into the mattress on either side of her upper body with both hands to brace herself. David started to fuck her, slowly going harder and harder. He was afraid that he would push all her weight away and the mattress would be too small. But she had a firm enough grip on the mattress. And he was now also hugging her upper back to hold her, so he could thrust hard. He pushed with all his might.

Hailey bit her bottom lip and squeezed her eyelids shut.

"David... you're so good at this... I knew it... so good..." she moaned.

David went deep into her... his entire penis fit inside her, down to his balls. He felt his balls hitting her crotch. Despite all this physical violence against her small body, she didn't make a sound. And it was so smooth. He fit into her seamlessly. She just kept moaning louder and deeper.

- "Mhhhhhhmmmm... Hailey... you are... so deep... incredible... hmmm... so nice."

David closed his eyes tightly.

From below, Hailey saw his face.

"David... Davey... are you almost ready? I want to feel your warmth inside me... come..."

He started moaning louder and louder as he continued to thrust vigorously.

"Hmm.... mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm."

- "David! Look at me!" she suddenly shouted enthusiastically in a sharp voice.

David rested his chin on his chest to look directly at her during his climax. He looked down.

Her bright blue eyes looked up at his face from her position beneath him.

They seemed to give off light...

"Wait...what the fuck?" David thought.

Hailey saw the expression on his face and suddenly broke into a big smile. She saw the realization in his face, and took it as confirmation: this is the moment. She continued to look at him intently.

What David saw now... her blue irises seemed... they were spinning!

David felt his ejaculation building as the penny dropped for him.

"You are...!"

- "Come on, David... come then... deep... give me everything!"

As he watched Hailey's irises suddenly change from blue to fiery yellow, and spinning around like little whirlwinds, he groaned.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.... hmmmmmmm.... mmmhmmmmmm..."

After this last groan, David lowered himself. Lying down, he carefully leaned on her upper body, with his head between her soft breasts. He caressed her upper arms.

"Hailey...I didn't know...you are..."

- "Sshhhhhht...!" Hailey quickly put her index finger on David's lips.

Then she hugged his head with both arms.

He realized that the cameras might not have seen that trick with her eyes, as she lay there in her position under his torso.

He hugged her upper back, and caressed her between her shoulder blades.

They lay there in a gentle embrace for a few more minutes.

The Monitor Assistant gave another signal. "Bing!" followed by the soft electronic melody.

7. Real

"I don't want you to tell anyone else. At least, not people who haven't worked with me yet." Sitting on the couch, she stroked David's thigh.

- "But, it's nothing secret, is it? And certainly nothing to be ashamed of?" David asked.

"No, that's not it. It's part... of my thing... you know? If people know this before they have worked with me, the effect will no longer work as well."

- "Fine, Hailey. I understand. You can trust me. I don't feel the slightest need to tell anyone if you don't want me to. And besides, it would be against my sense of professional honor to disrupt your gig..."

"Thank you, David. I trust you. I also happen to be a very good predictor of human behavior."

12