Hailey's Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where'd they cum?" asked Jim as his wife convulsed on his cock.

"Oh my god, oh my god," grunted Hailey, visibly shaking, Jim's cock throbbing in her pussy.

"Where'd they cum, Hailey?" he repeated, pausing as his wife gradually regained her faculties.

"Oh god, ... in my pussy, they came in my pussy," she gushed as if divulging state secrets after being tortured.

Almost sadistically, Jim resumed the upward thrusts into his wife's still spasming pussy. Her vagina squeezed the tube of muscle filling it, but it couldn't halt his carnal assault. The result was another rapidly escalating orgasm.

"Where else, Hailey?" asked Jim, continuing his interrogation.

"Down my... fuck, I'm cumming again, unnh... down my throat," she struggled to get the words out. "I sucked them all off and swallowed their cum."

Hailey's orgasm overtook her body. She trembled and convulsed, groaning from deep within her chest. Pussy juice and semen, forced from her vagina, covered Jim's balls and trickled into the crack of his ass. Soon, Hailey's body stiffened with ecstasy and she held on to her husband's arms until the tremors subsided. Then, Hailey collapsed, heaving and twitching on her husband's chest, but he hadn't quite finished with her yet. It was Jim's turn to call the tune.

"Get on your knees," he said as he helped her to her feet so he could get up. He had her kneel on the couch with her heart shaped ass spread in front of him.

"They fucked you doggie style, didn't they?" asked Jim as he positioned his straining pecker at the opening of her gaping cunt.

"Yes," she confessed. "They fucked me for hours in this position."

Jim's penis flexed when she said it. He was as hard as he'd ever been, and he now realized that it was the result of listening to his wife's erotic testimony. It was her raw sexuality. It was one of the things about her that had made her so attractive to him in the first place. And it was an aspect of her personality that he had cultivated when she had been a freshman in college. So, Hailey had been right when she said that he had made her this way. This made Jim even more grateful that he had found her again and made her a part of his life.

"Yeah, Demarcus probably entered you like this," said Jim, sliding his entire erection into his wife. "And as he fucked you, he watched you sucking Charles's cock didn't he?"

"Yes," answered Hailey, more of an exhalation than a word.

"And Devon sat in the chair stroking his cock, trying to get it hard again after blowing his load down your throat," continued Jim, allowing his rendition of the event to fuel his passion.

"I swallowed so much cum," added Hailey.

Jim's scrotum tightened around his balls as he felt them prepare to let loose. He loved that sensation. He increased his stroke length and shortened its frequency as he fucked his way toward his own orgasm.

"Here's some more," exclaimed Jim as he pulled his cock out of his wife.

Jim grabbed Hailey's hip and spun her around so that she sat on the couch facing him. She cupped her massive breasts and held them up to catch his cum. Jim stroked his cock and laid two ropes of semen in her cleavage. Then, tilting the head of his penis upward he launched an enormous blast into her face. Before she knew what was happening, the huge glob of semen glanced off her cheek and on to her shoulder. The next one hit just above her left eye, which she closed instinctively. When she closed both eyes, opened her mouth and tilted her head back to catch as much of the flying goo as possible, Jim knew that Hailey was indeed a slut extraordinaire.

After he had finished cumming and squeezed the last of his ejaculate onto her out stretched tongue, Jim ran to the kitchen and retrieved a dishtowel. When he returned, he found that Hailey had scraped most of the cum off her face and into her mouth with her fingers. She used the dishtowel to clean the rest off her face and eyes.

"Wow, Jim. That was a lot of cum," giggled Hailey.

"I know, right?" said Jim, wiping off his still erect penis with a second dishtowel. "I hadn't jerked off for three days!"

"And how did you know all those details about how Demarcus and them fucked me?" asked Hailey. "It's almost like you were there."

"I just described how I would have fucked you if I'd been there," he explained.

"Pervert," said Hailey.

"Slut," said Jim.

Hailey smiled and wiped some cum off her shoulder.

"I am what I am."

12