Haitian Couple Gets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Black boss lady fucks Haitian couple.
2.8k words
2.08
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Mademoiselle Jacmel, a tall, busty, curvaceous and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned lady living in the City of Miami, Florida. Owner of Jacmel's Restaurant, which has two locations, one in Little Haiti and one in Dade County, this lady has found success on her own terms. Mademoiselle Jacmel isn't just a restaurant owner and businesswoman. This lady is proudly transgender and a scion of the Haitian LGBT community, to boot. Mademoiselle Jacmel upholds her fellow Haitian LGBT, who exist whether some like it or not. This is the tale of one of her many, many adventures...

Seated in a comfortable throne-like chair, Mademoiselle Jacmel regaled her gal pal Carmela Chang with stories while the latter did her nails. The short-haired, slender, fifty-something Asian American woman smiled at Mademoiselle Jacmel and shook her head. Mademoiselle Jacmel and Carmela Chang had known each other for a while. In the City of Miami, Florida, folks from all walks of life come to start new lives. In the multicultural smorgasbord that is the storied neighborhood of Little Haiti, all kinds of folks mingle and come together beautifully...

Mademoiselle Jacmel, who changed her birth name to reflect her transgender identity as well as honor her Haitian heritage, lives life by her own rules. A couple of years ago, Mademoiselle Jacmel hosted the fledgling Haitian Gay-Straight Alliance, a student group at the University of Miami. The student club aimed to reconcile Haitian LGBT with their heterosexual counterparts. By opening her restaurant and basement to the student club, Mademoiselle Jacmel provided young gay Haitian men, young bisexual Haitian men, young Haitian lesbians and bisexual Haitian women with a refuge. A place where they could hang out, eat, drink, play, and engage with one another without being judged.

The Haitian LGBT groups of Miami were growing by leaps and bounds, and Mademoiselle Jacmel was their Grand Dame. A while ago, a church-going Haitian woman named Madeleine Edmond came out as a lesbian to her congregation. When Madeleine's congregation and family showed a surprising amount of support to her, the relieved Haitian gal approached Mademoiselle Jacmel to thank her for her support. Mademoiselle Jacmel loves three things in this life, supporting Haitian LGBT, running her restaurant, and hooking up with handsome, sexually flexible, masculine black men...

"My dear Cam, I don't think heterosexuality or homosexuality are labels one should ascribe to black men, I think bisexuality is more accurate, because most black men will fuck anything that moves, whether there's a vagina or a dick attached to it," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, laughing. As far as Mademoiselle Jacmel is concerned, those are words to live by. The Haitian American community is slowly realizing that gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender folk exist among them. Oh well, some are always late to the party but they definitely can't stop it from happening...

"Sex in all its forms is nothing new under the sun," Carmela said, laughing, and Mademoiselle Jacmel nodded in agreement. Chang's Nails Store, located on Augustino Avenue, near the Notre Dame Church of Little Haiti, Miami, caters mainly to the Afro-Caribbean crowd. Mademoiselle Jacmel was about to reply to Carmela when something distracted her. A tall, handsome black man walked by, holdings hands with a short, curvy black woman. Just another attractive black couple in Miami, nothing to see here...or is there?

"Amen to that," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, and she briefly made eye contact with the black couple, who smiled and nodded but kept it moving. Carmela caught that and shot Mademoiselle Jacmel a questioning look. The two ladies knew each other very well, and their sexual proclivities were no secret. Carmela never met a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white woman that she didn't like, and Mademoiselle Jacmel, a solid five on the Kinsey Scale, will do anything for a handsome black man. The ladies like what they like, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Mademoiselle Jacmel, did you have anything to do with these two?" Carmela asked, nodding at the black couple walking down the street, and Mademoiselle Jacmel laughed and nodded. Leaning back in her chair, Mademoiselle Jacmel pursed her lips and winked at Carmela. Laughing, Carmela finished doing Mademoiselle Jacmel's toenails but refused to let her up. She sensed a juicy story and wouldn't let the other gal leave until she fessed up. Everyone in Little Haiti knows that Mademoiselle Jacmel is the naughtiest person in the Hood...

"Oh my, here we go," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, and she sat Carmela down, then told her about her most recent adventure. A few days ago, a tall, handsome young Haitian man named Bertrand Celestin and his girlfriend Nadine Jean-Louis came into Jacmel's Restaurant, and Mademoiselle Jacmel took their order herself. Mademoiselle Jacmel is always on the prowl, making eye contact with handsome black men to see if they want some of her goodies. The fact that Bertrand had a girlfriend didn't bother Mademoiselle Jacmel at all...

"You're quite lovely," Bertrand said to Mademoiselle Jacmel, and he flirted with her right in front of his girlfriend Nadine as she took their order. Mademoiselle Jacmel looked into Bertrand's brown eyes and realized that he wasn't gay but bisexual. The guy genuinely felt love and attraction for his girlfriend, but he's also partial to dick at least some of the time. A lot of gay men lose out because they cannot understand male bisexuality and try to steal bisexual men from their wives and girlfriends. Mademoiselle Jacmel is smarter than that, she will fuck a woman if that means she gets a piece of her man. The sexy and feisty, sexually flexible transgender Haitian gal gets the job done, every time...

"Hmm, hang onto this sexy man, darling," Mademoiselle Jacmel said to Nadine before winking at Bertrand. Nadine laughed, as if completely unbothered by the fact that Mademoiselle Jacmel was flirting with her man Bertrand. A lot of heterosexual women don't realize that the gay male friends they cherish tend to at least daydream about stealing their masculine, heterosexual boyfriends and husbands from them. Mademoiselle Jacmel is attracted to both sexes, but with a seventy to thirty split in favor of men over women. The Haitian transgender gal likes both fish and beef, but she is more partial to beef than fish, if you catch her drift...

"My Bertrand thinks you're hot, Mademoiselle Jacmel," Nadine said, when the hostess came back with their order. Mademoiselle Jacmel looked at Bertrand, who linked his hand with Nadine's, and smiled at her. Mademoiselle Jacmel set down the couple's plates, filled with white rice, brown bean sauce, Pikliz spices, and goat meat. Bertrand and Nadine looked at their plates and grinned, but Mademoiselle Jacmel knew they were craving something else. It's not every day that Miami's favorite transgender restaurateur meets a hunky bisexual man with a kinky girlfriend. When the chemistry and the opportunity align, why resist?

"Careful there, you two, I just might have my way with you," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, giggling as she walked away. She felt Bertrand and Nadine stare at her as she headed back to the kitchen. Mademoiselle Jacmel sent her regular waitresses, Nicole and Jasmine, to serve the other customers. For the next half an hour, Mademoiselle Jacmel discretely observed Bertrand and Nadine. They seemed like a normal, heterosexual black couple. Mademoiselle Jacmel felt her excitement grow at the thought of playing with these two. Hmm, it's always fun to experiment...

"Thank you for everything," Bertrand said to Nicole the waitress as he settled the bill, and then he and Nadine walked away. When they reached the parking lot, they found Mademoiselle Jacmel leaning her prodigious derriere against their bright blue Hyundai sports car. Mademoiselle Jacmel smiled at Bertrand and Nadine, and offered them her business card. After thanking the couple for patronizing her restaurant, Mademoiselle Jacmel went back inside. Bertrand and Nadine were all smiles as they sped away. The afternoon started out so promisingly...

Eight hours later, Mademoiselle Jacmel went home, took a shower and relaxed while watching a rerun of Hannibal the series on television. If Mademoiselle Jacmel was into white dudes and white chicks, then Mads Mikkelsen and Gillian Anderson would totally be welcome to her bed. Mademoiselle Jacmel can appreciate beauty in all individuals regardless of gender, race, or sexuality, but she likes to fuck black men, and the odd black woman. No shame in her game. When the phone rang, Mademoiselle Jacmel smiled as she picked it up.

"I live at 117 Stout-Grove Lane, close to the Emerson Court House in Little Haiti," Mademoiselle Jacmel said to Bertrand, who laughed and promised to be there. Less than an hour later, Bertrand showed up at the door, with his girlfriend Nadine in two. Mademoiselle Jacmel happily greeted the Haitian couple, and welcomed them inside. The three of them sat in the living room, and drank some wine while discussing things. Mademoiselle Jacmel was thrilled to be in the presence of kindred spirits, in more ways than one...

"When Bertrand told me he's bisexual, I didn't panic, I found it odd," Nadine said, and Mademoiselle Jacmel looked at the brown-skinned, curvy and dark-haired, stunningly attractive young Haitian woman. Women who love bisexual men and accept them the way they are tend to be seen as a threat by certain gay men. In the past, some gay male friends of Mademoiselle Jacmel have outed their bisexual male lovers to their wives and families out of spite and anger. Such actions wouldn't work on Nadine since she accepts Bertrand's bisexual identity and loves him...

"Bertrand, you're a handsome man and a lucky one," Mademoiselle Jacmel said with a smile, and Bertrand nodded, then kissed Nadine on the lips. Mademoiselle Jacmel admired the attractive Haitian couple. A long time ago, in another life, Mademoiselle Jacmel felt conflicted about who she knew she was inside, and how she appeared to the world. After leaving her hometown of Jacmel, Republic of Haiti, and moving to Miami, Florida, Mademoiselle Jacmel let go of her old life and embraced her new life and new identity. As a transgender Haitian woman who loves black men and sometimes loves certain black women, she understood much of the human experience...

"It's not easy being a bisexual Haitian man, I like Serena Williams butt, which is hot, but I also like Anthony Joshua's abs, but the world won't let me admire both," Bertrand said with a sigh, and Mademoiselle Jacmel nodded. Nadine looked at Bertrand lovingly, and told him how much she loved him. Mademoiselle Jacmel admired the sexy Haitian couple, and realized how badly she desired the both of them. All-black hooks up between a bisexual black man, a heterosexual black woman and black transwoman are rare as fuck, and Mademoiselle Jacmel wanted to make it happen...

"You are so beautiful, I want you both," Mademoiselle Jacmel said firmly, and Nadine and Bertrand grinned, and nodded. Without further ado, Mademoiselle Jacmel stood up and undressed, showing off her curvy, sexy body. With her pretty face, full lips, big tits, curvy body, wide hips, thick thighs, big round ass and her long and thick dark cock, Mademoiselle Jacmel was smoking hot. The black transgender goddess stroked her big dark dick while the bisexual black man and the heterosexual black woman looked on. Time to get busy, for real...

"Let's do this," Nadine said, and the curvy, sexy young Haitian woman undressed, causing her man Bertrand to whistle in appreciation. Nadine rubbed her erect nipples and shook her big Haitian booty for Bertrand, who grinned. Mademoiselle Jacmel stroked her big cock, admiring the Hell out of Nadine's fine body. Bertrand got the hint from his lady Nadine and followed her example. Nadine and Mademoiselle Jacmel looked on as Bertrand removed his clothes, revealing his tall, muscular, manly and dark-skinned body. The black transgender woman and the heterosexual black woman admired the tall, masculine bisexual black man's fine body. Yeah, they're thirsty for him...

"Oh yeah," Bertrand said, grinning as Nadine and Mademoiselle Jacmel sat him down on the couch and went to work on him. Grabbing Bertrand's dick, Nadine took his dick into her mouth while Mademoiselle Jacmel sucked on his nuts. Mademoiselle Jacmel isn't used to sharing dick, especially not with a cisgender black woman, but whatever. Bertrand was on cloud nine as Nadine and Mademoiselle Jacmel sucked his cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. While fellating Bertrand, Mademoiselle Jacmel fingered his butt hole, which got him real hard.

"Which one of us sucks your dick better?" Mademoiselle Jacmel asked Bertrand, after she and Nadine got his dick hard as a rock. Bertrand looked at the two lovely ladies and smiled, shrugging. Every man knows better than to answer such a question. Putting his right arm around Nadine's waist and his left arm around Mademoiselle Jacmel, Bertrand led them both to the nearby bedroom. It wasn't his house but he damned sure made himself comfortable.

"Fuck us," Nadine said to Bertrand, after exchanging a look with Mademoiselle Jacmel. Bertrand grinned, and rolled a condom on his dick, and just like that, he got down to business. Mademoiselle Jacmel sat nearby and watched the couple while rubbing her big tits together. Bertrand put Nadine on all fours and caressed her big Haitian booty. Without further ado, Bertrand pushed his hard dick into Nadine's pussy, penetrating her with a swift thrust. Nadine let out a deep moan as Bertrand began to fuck her. Let the good times roll, as they say...

"Mademoiselle Jacmel, join us," Bertrand said, and he winked at her as he continued slamming his dick into Nadine's pussy. Mademoiselle Jacmel smiled and grabbed a condom and lubricant. Bertrand nodded, and motioned for her to come up behind him. Mademoiselle Jacmel grinned, and took the lubricant, using it on Bertrand's cute ass. Just like that, Mademoiselle Jacmel rubbed her thick cock against Bertrand's ass as he slammed his dick into Nadine's pussy. Nadine moaned and squealed in delight as Bertrand's dick filled her pussy. Oh well, Bertrand was about to do some moaning of his own if Mademoiselle Jacmel had anything to say about it...

"I'm here, handsome," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, and she gripped Bertrand's hips as she pushed her cock up his ass. Bertrand groaned but did not scream as Mademoiselle Jacmel's thick cock entered his butt hole. As Mademoiselle Jacmel's dick filled Bertrand's ass, his dick got harder inside Nadine's pussy, causing the big-booty Haitian woman to scream louder. Bertrand sighed deeply and continued to fuck Nadine's sweet pussy as Mademoiselle Jacmel's cock filled his ass. This was his moment of truth as a bisexual black man. Bertrand has always wondered whether he liked pussy or cock. As it turns out, he enjoys both at the same time!

"Oh yeah, Bertrand, fuck me while she's fucking you," Nadine demanded, and the curvy young Haitian woman began grinding her big beautiful ass against Bertrand's groin, driving his big cock deeper inside her pussy. At the same time, Mademoiselle Jacmel bucked her hips, thrusting her cock so far up Bertrand's ass that she tickled his prostate. If this was the Haitian stud's first time taking dick, Mademoiselle Jacmel wanted to make it memorable. Bertrand screamed passionately, driven to ecstasy as he felt Nadine's pussy grip his dick while Mademoiselle Jacmel's cock filled his ass. The three lovers fucked and sucked the evening away in this fashion...

"I feel so alive, thank you ladies," Bertrand said to his girlfriend Nadine and their new pal Mademoiselle Jacmel, after all was said and done. Like the friendly and generous hostess that she is, Mademoiselle Jacmel offered refreshments to the happy Haitian couple and let them use the shower to get cleaned up. All dressed up and feeling lively, Nadine and Bertrand relaxed in Mademoiselle Jacmel's living room. A lot of times, things are awkward between relative strangers after sex but this was not one of those times. The bisexual Haitian stud, his sexy Haitian girlfriend and the gorgeous Haitian transgender gal are quite at ease with one another...

"I thank you for letting me into your lives, I hope we can be friends, and of course, do this again," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, and from the naughty grins on Bertrand and Nadine's faces, she knew they'd be back. Mademoiselle Jacmel walked the Haitian couple to the door, and then wished them goodnight. Bertrand and Nadine were all smiles as they got into their car, and took off into the night. For them, it was a memorable evening they would remember for the rest of their lives. For Mademoiselle Jacmel, it's just another night of adventure, fun and play...

"Thanks for the hot story, my dear, I hope there's a sequel," Carmela Chang said to Mademoiselle Jacmel, who laughed and shrugged. Having shared her erotic little tale, Mademoiselle Jacmel admired her fingernails and toenails, which were painted bright red and looked so damn sexy. After thanking Carmela for everything, Mademoiselle Jacmel walked out of Chang's Nails Store. The City of Miami, Florida, is home to gorgeous women and handsome men of all hues. Mademoiselle Jacmel finds them immensely desirable, especially the ones from Africa and the Caribbean. What adventures await the Grand Dame of Miami's Haitian LGBT crowd? Only time will tell, so stay tuned for more!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers