Haley Fucks Daddy for the First Time

Story Info
Haley makes her daddy happy the only way she knows how.
1.2k words
4.14
75.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon's wife died when their daughter Haley was only 8 years old. Brandon did the best he could as a single father, but he often battled with depression and was only barely able to make enough money to keep sending Haley to the private school his wife wanted her to attend.

Things were really bad for Brandon until one night that changed his life forever. It was probably around 9 pm on a Saturday night. Haley was out with friends and Brandon hadn't masturbated in a while so he thought he'd make a night of it. He hadn't had sex since his wife died so this was really all he had. He set up his laptop to his favorite porn site, grabbed a bottle of lotion and took a seat on the couch.

Right as he was about to pour lotion on his rock hard cock, the front door opened and Haley walked in. Brandon freaked out and covered himself up. Even though Haley was still in high school, she was 18 and had always proven to be a very good and responsible girl so her curfew wasn't until 1 am. Since she almost always stayed out right up until 1 so Brandon thought he had plenty of time before she would be home.

What Brandon didn't know about his innocent little Haley is that she wasn't innocent at all. Haley was the school slut and she had fucked almost every guy in her class and a number of her teachers as well. That night, the guy she was planning on fucking had gotten sick and she went home to try and text some other guys to find someone else to fuck before going back out.

But her plans all changed when she saw her pathetic looking father getting ready to masturbate. He deserves so much better, she thought. He had been such a good father to her, she wanted to repay the favor.

So she didn't say a word, just put her backpack down and slowly walked over to her dad, staring him in the eyes the entire time. Once she was in front of him, she slowly got on her knees and took the blanket off of his lap. She looked down from his eyes to his cock and immediately started sucking it.

Brandon couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't believe his daughter was sucking his cock! Sure, he had noticed how nicely her body had developed and maybe sometimes he's try to sneak a peek as she got changed, but he never imagined this would happen.

He also couldn't believe how good at sucking cock his daughter was! Clearly, there was a lot he didn't know about her.

After sucking him off for a while, Haley stood up and slowly slid off her skirt to reveal she had no panties on. She straddled her father, and slowly slid his cock into her pussy as she kept eye contact the entire time. After he was all of the way in her, she looked him in the eyes and said "I want you to be happy, daddy. You dont know this, but I'm kind of a big slut." She giggled at the shocked look on her dad's face. "So..." she went on "I think we should start fucking. I think it'll make you a lot happier and you deserve this."

Brandon finally snapped out of it, realized his throbbing cock was inside of his daughter, without a condom no less and he started to freak out a bit. He started to tell Haley they can't do this and she needs to get off of him but as he speaks, she shushes him and starts to slowly ride his cock.

He wanted to fight it but there was no way. It just felt too good. "What about a condom?" he asked Haley.

"I promise to never make you wear a condom, daddy. I make other guys but not you. I'm already on the pill so I want you to cum in me, ok?"

Brandon just stared at her in shock as she kept on riding him right until he did exactly what she wanted, he came in his daughter.

The next morning when Brandon woke up, he almost hoped last night was a dream.

Brandon had been incredibly lonely since his wife died but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that fucking their daughter would make him feel so much better.

But it did.

After cumming in his little girl, Brandon slept better than he had in years. But sitting there the next morning, he was nervous too. And he had all sorts of questions running through his mind. Was he a terrible father? Did Haley regret it? Had he scared her emotionally?

But of course, most importantly, would she let him fuck her again?

At least one of his questions was answered when Brandon walked downstairs and found his daughter in the kitchen, cooking him breakfast wearing nothing but very skimpy lingerie.

"Morning, daddy!" Haley said as Brandon stared at her body. "I'm baking a quiche for breakfast, it's in the oven now so I thought maybe while we wait for it, I can suck your dick for a little bit."

Clearly Brandon wasn't used to seeing his daughter like this yet because he just stood there, with his mouth hanging open, not saying a thing. But that didn't stop Haley for a second. As Brandon stared at her, she got on her knees and pulled his pants down to find him already erect.

Haley giggled when she saw his rock hard cock "wow Daddy, you're all ready for me!" as she put his cock in her mouth. Haley sucked her dad nice and slowly for about ten minutes when the timer for their food went off.

As the two sat down for breakfast Haley revealed her big plans for Brandon: "My plans for today fell through so I was thinking maybe we could have an all day fuck fest!"

As much as he was loving this, Brandon felt like he had to say something at this point "Baby, you know I love you but I don't know if this is a good idea. I really loved fucking you but..."

Before Brandon could finish, Haley had bent over and started sucking his cock again. Brandon went silent as his eyes rolled back in his head and he enjoyed the blow job.

Haley was clearly very experienced at sucking cock. She made certain to lick his balls and was able to take all eight inches of her dad down her throat with only just a little bit of gagging. After a few minutes, Brandon couldn't hold on anymore and he came in his daughter's mouth.

After swallowing her dad's cum, Haley looked up at Brandon and said "I'm sorry, daddy. What were you saying?" before she giggled and went back to eating her breakfast.

When she was done eating, she went and grabbed a bottle out of her backpack. She opened it and took one pill out and handed it to her dad "It's viagra, that way we can fuck all day!"

"You really do know how to make daddy happy," Brandon said, finally accepting that yes, his daughter was going to be his new fuck buddy.

That day, Brandon fucked his daughter over and over again until they were both laying in his bed, exhausted and unable to move, let alone fuck.

"Thank you for the best day ever, baby," Brandon said to his daughter.