Hall Pass

Story Info
A wife taken with a co-worker gets a hall pass.
1.9k words
4.1
34.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers

Beverly and I have been married for about six years and are ready to start a family. We're both just shy of turning 30 so it's a good time. Oh yes I'm 5'8" about 190 pounds, somewhat in good shape (Can't forget this.) and my dick size is just over 7 inches. Bev is about 5'5", 110 pounds has B cup breasts, wonderful strong legs and really loves sex.

While I'm in IT she works in a corporate office and is one of those unsung women that keep things moving as smoothly as possible. No matter what the men think every business has women that keep the wheels turning. Sorry to deflate your ego guys.

Both of us had several sex partners before we hooked up and joined our lives together. While we really don't have an open marriage every now and then, with mutual agreement, we'll give one of us an open hall pass. That usually lasts for a night but occasionally a weekend.

Right now we're not doing those since she's stopped taking birth control. The sex is good but with added intensity as our goal is to bring a new life into the world.

A few weeks ago Bev was buzzing when she came home so I asked her about what was going on. Seems corporate sent a new guy to the office for a casual inspection and to give advice if anything needs to be worked on. Due to her experience she was assigned to team up and assist him.

"You have that look so I guess he was pretty impressive," I said.

"Oh man, what a hunk. Handsome, about six feet tall and I'm guessing just over 200 pounds of muscle. He gave all of us girls a heart flutter when we saw him first."

I could tell from the slightly glazed look in her eyes that Bev was very impressed. Over the next couple of weeks they did have lunch together a few times since she also was assigned as his host. All professional of course but I could tell he made a growing impression on her.

Something came up on what was supposed to be his final day so it went longer than planned. That was the same evening we were going to take him to dinner. Bev came home early, took a shower and dressed to impress. Did she ever look impressive in a form fitting dress that ended above her knees and I could tell there was nothing under it.

"You look fantastic and good enough to eat," I said.

"Down boy, that's for later."

We arrived at the restaurant and he got there a few minutes after we did. Sitting at the table I watched as this very well dressed black man entered the dining area. Bev saw him, went over to meet him and he gave her a nice hug. He also brought flowers and a small present.

I stood up and we were introduced. He said how much Bev had helped him and made his job easier. During our conversation Ron, his name, mentioned the day had been a challenge. Seems his flight back home was canceled so he booked one for tomorrow at noon. Complicating things was the fact the hotel he had been in was fully booked for tonight so he asked if we knew of a place he might try and get a room at.

I thought for a second, looked at Bev, then told him we had a guest room and he was welcome to use it. He looked really relieved although I a curious look from her. After hearing him praise my wife I felt the least we could do was to put him up for the night.

When the nice dinner was over it was time to go. I told Ron that since she knows the way Bev would ride with him. Off we went as it took about 30-minutes to arrive at our house. Once we parked he got his bag and came inside where I directed him down the hall to the guest room. Fortunately the bed was made up and I knew he really appreciated not spending another night in a hotel.

After that we sat at the kitchen table, shared some wine and talked about our work. Ron mentioned that going into a strange office wasn't always the best of times. Then he looked at Bev and told her not only was she a great help but how enjoyable it was to work with her. I could see she really appreciated the praise he was giving her. After mentioning his next assignment Bev gave him the name of a person she knew would help.

As for her I could tell she was really taken by the guy. Her slight squirming told me she was getting turned on both by his praise and good looks. I knew she was getting a very wet pussy.

Finally it was time so Bev got up and put the wine away and the glasses into the dishwasher. Ron and I shook hands, then he walked over, gave Bev a nice hug and kiss while thanking her for making the week enjoyable. Now she was really buzzing and after that we headed for our separate bedrooms. After changing to her usual t-shirt and panties we got into bed. As we lay there she snuggled up to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I can tell you're he really got your motor running," I said.

"Oh God yes he's so nice and handsome."

"How come you never told me he was black?"

"Actually I never thought about it. He really made the week pleasant as I always looked forward to going to work with him."

Then after some more snuggles where I discovered how wet she was I looked into her eyes and said, "Do you want a hall pass?"

"Would you mind?"

"By the look in your eyes I figured you might want one for tonight. However just remember it's close to your risky time of your cycle and I know how much you hate condoms."

"Yes I know but deep inside the lust is building. I really want him."

I told her then just go for it and we'll deal with what ever happens later. I added that I didn't expect to see her until the morning. Late morning if need be. Then to just add some edge to the night I added something.

"Know that I love you but if you go into Ron's room I want you barefoot and naked. Just think if he gets really lucky in the morning you'll be barefoot and pregnant."

"Oh you stinker."

Then I got a huge kiss then Bev got up and took off the t-shirt she was wearing then slowly pulled her panties off. I got another kiss, said she loved me then headed out the door, down the hall and into his room. Looking back she saw me smiling so left the door open just a crack.

A waited for a while then snuck a peak into the room. What a wonderful sight to behold. Bev was on her back with a leg on either side of him while Ron was plowing her pussy with his dick. She had her arms around him and I could hear the soft moans while telling him how much she loved this. What a great sight it was watching his black ass moving between her white legs. During that time she had an orgasm so Ron got to experience what it was like being squeezed by her legs.

Then I went back to bed. Around 3 a.m. it was time for a bathroom stop so I checked on how the lovers were doing. This time she had her ass up and he was fucking her doggy style. Didn't think either of them would get much sleep so hope he can during his flight.

Finally it was morning so I got dressed then set about making breakfast for us three. Around 9 Ron showed up with his bag looking a bit sheepish. I went over, put my hand on his should and explained he had nothing to worry about as I approved her spending the night with him.

After asking how it went he got a big smile and told me Bev was great and really ended his time here with an exclamation mark. I let him know how happy I was to hear that. Then she arrived wearing a robe and carrying a towel. I looked at her and said that Sleeping Beauty is here. She got red in the face but was giggling.

As we sat down she first put the towel on the chair. Then getting red in the face again she looked at him.

"I'm still leaking."

That had both Ron and I laughing. So after breakfast and thanking us Ron headed for the door. I got his card then shook his hand and let him know he's welcome here any time.

"Glad we could end your stay with a bang or two," I said with a smile.

Both of them laughed at that then Bev walked up to him, put her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"It was my pleasure," he said.

"Mine as well."

After he left she told me some of his cum was running down the inside of one of her legs so it was shower time. After that I sent her to bed as she was very tired. Hmmm, I wonder why.

"Thank you my love, just hope I didn't guess wrong as he sure put a lot of cum inside of me. You comment before I went to him sure put added excitement and some fear to the night."

Wrapping my arms around her I said, "Don't worry about it, what ever happens we'll deal with it. Who knows maybe our first child will come in a dark skin wrapper. Won't know for a while but for us it's time to get back to baby making."

After she slept for a few hours it was time for us to reclaim our territory and enjoy some great sex including a huge, toe-curling orgasm from her.

Epilogue:

Well Bev spent a couple of nervous weeks waiting but she admitting taking that chance really put an edge on her night with Ron. Although it was a few days late, much to her relief the period came. She later used an EPT and confirmed he didn't knock her up. Her look told me that while happy a different outcome would have been okay.

As for us we were successful and nine months later she pushed out a cute baby girl. I did let Ron know and also extended an invite to stay with us the next time he was in town. Who knows, the next child could be mixed but only time will tell as I intend to give her another hall pass for each night he stays with us.

Now the baby is almost three and we're starting to think about giving our daughter a baby sister or brother. Right around that time she got word Ron would make another short visit to her office.

While we were talking about that she came up and gave me a hug with a look of mischief in her eyes I hadn't seen in a long time.

"I checked the calendar and who knows, maybe if I get a hall pass or two not only will I walk into the room barefoot and naked but there's a good chance I might emerge barefoot and pregnant."

She was giggling and holding me tight. Seeing her expression I was wondering if I had created a monster. Guess we'll find out in the not too distant future.

MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers