Hall Pass Blues

Story Info
Hall Pass turns to tragedy for wifey.
6.5k words
4.31
96.9k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers

Yep, I know what you're thinking, this is a bunch of crap. Nobody is stupid enough to believe this story is true, or that any wife could be this crazy. But I have a copy of the actual call that I'll share with you upon request. You really have to hear it to believe a woman could actually be this stupid. Yes, the voicemail is real and ended our marriage, and all that was holy between us. There was no way I was going to become her Cuck and live with her betrayal. Her delusion cost her everything.

Let me give you some background before I let you read the transcript of that voicemail...

Maggie and I got married right out of high school. We were inseparable, and both of us knew we would be together forever. Our families were close and we never dated anyone else all through high school. We both attended a private religious school and came from families with strong Midwest values. Maggie and I even took a vow of virginity only to be given to each other on our wedding night. Try not to judge, I know it's not a common practice but it was part of our upbringing.

At the tender age of 19, our wedding was arranged by our two families. All of our friends and family were going to celebrate our love and our special day. The wedding was going to take place at the same church we attended all through our childhood, and the reception was set up at the VFW hall.

It was a common Midwest style reception. Neither of our families had much money and we enjoyed the simple things at that time. Simple weddings are the best, no pretense and lots of beer and dancing.

Well, a week before my wedding my buddies arranged a bachelor party that became the tipping point of my marriage. It was a great night at one of our favorite pubs, and then back to Kevin's house for some more fun after closing time. The guys chipped in and hired a few strippers to enhance the entertainment at Kevin's place. At this point I was well over the limit and barely remember what happened for the rest of that night. I woke up the next day in some bed, naked, and unsure of what took place.

Apparently, one of the girls gave me a blow job as the guys cheered her on. I remember nothing about it the morning when I woke up with a major headache. But to my dismay, one of the guys who had been jealous of our relationship, ended up texting Maggie a photo of the action. A clear image of me smiling while a big boobed blonde, was sucking on my cock.

I didn't know anything about the photo until I saw Maggie later that day. She welcomed me with a hard slap to the face and cursed me out on her parents' front steps. She announced that the wedding was off, and that she wanted me to leave and to never talk to her again.

It took everything I had to get her to talk to me the next day, and after hours of apologizing and telling her I had no idea what had happened, she finally stopped screaming at me and only glared at me with pure hatred. It looked like the wedding was off unless I came up with some kind of miracle. Our last conversation went something like this...

"Billy, the one thing we had was that neither of us had ever been with another person, and now I'm the only one that can say that. You've broken our promise to save yourself for me, as I've done for you. That fact will be with me forever, don't you understand?"

"I never would have done it, Maggie. I swear, my idiot friends set this up and now I'm being punished for something I never wanted to happen."

"Well, it did. What do we do?"

"I don't know. Do you want to get even and be with someone else before the wedding?"

She smacked me hard, again. This was starting to get irritating and painful.

"How dare you talk to me like that. I'm not some whore that will just sleep with someone, like you do."

"Dammit Maggie, I didn't sleep with her and it wasn't my fault."

This went on for hours and finally, at midnight we cuddled and kissed for the first time in two days. We cried in each other's arms, and were finally over the event, with one exception.

"Billy, I'll tell everyone that the wedding is on, but only if you agree to allow me to get even."

"What do you mean, get even?"

"Not today, or anytime in the near future, but one day, I might want a girl's night out or maybe a dance with some other guy. A Hall Pass for one time, if it ever comes up. I don't want that to happen, but I feel I need the option to be even in this situation."

"So, anytime in the future if you want a guy, I'll have to allow it."

"Yes, just once -- just like you. Like I said, I don't want anyone else and I know it will never happen, but I need that to feel that somehow, we're even, after you let that girl do things to you and suck your cock before I did."

After hours of pleading, lack of sleep, and a headache, I gave in. I believed she asked for this to teach me a lesson and to feel like we were now on level ground. I knew I had nothing to worry about.

We never spoke about it after that night, and things were back to normal. The wedding went on without a hitch. The guy that sent that photo to Maggie somehow didn't make the wedding as he was in the hospital with two broken legs and a concussion.

Apparently, my best man Harley wasn't happy with his decision to try and derail my wedding. You don't disrespect the guys in our group without knowing there would be consequences.

Our next 7 years were magical, our love grew stronger and we remained inseparable. I finished courses at the local university and earned my degree in computer engineering, where I learned a great deal about blockchain technology and cryptology.

During this time Bitcoin was new and as a lark I acquired over 95 bitcoins at almost no cost, which I kept in a paper wallet for over 6 years. Nobody knew I had them, and when bitcoin was just over $60,000 a coin, I knew our lives would change forever. I started to make plans for our future, but remained silent about my wealth until the right time.

Money and wealth were never a factor in our lives, and I was determined not to let it change us or turn us into some of those people you see on Jerry Springer, who go from poor to rich, to bankruptcy. I was careful with the windfall and made sure to maintain and grow the large portfolio I now owned. After working with several accountants and advisors we were going to be set for life with generational wealth.

While this was happening, I was working for a large engineering firm, doing what I loved. Maggie worked in the local library, which didn't pay much but was something she enjoyed. I maintained the family budget and to Maggie's delight, we lived a comfortable life.

We were both in our mid-twenties, and were about to start planning our family. It was now time to enjoy life and give Maggie the things our parents and family could never afford. After a late night out of dinner and dancing, I told her it was time to start a family. She agreed and was going to go off the pill and visit her doctor the following week. We wanted to make sure things were perfect.

I planned on surprising Maggie with a new home and her favorite luxury car, the Mercedes GLC-AMG43. With my investments growing and advice I was going to move enough funds to buy our new dream home and her new car. I felt like we were once again living in a fairytale, and our love was never stronger. I gave thanks to the universe and my God each morning, almost pinching myself to see if I was living a dream.

The next day I took Maggie to the local Mercedes dealer and told the sales woman that we're starting a family, and we want a safe SUV for Maggie to drive. Maggie thought it was a bad joke and told me to stop clowning around.

She gave me a hard punch to my arm and said, "Billy, stop being a jerk. Why are you teasing me with my dream car? We could never afford anything like that."

"Maggie, I've loved you my entire life, and I want to make you the happiest wife in the world. We're going to start a family, and I want to make sure you're driving a safe car. I've been saving, and we can afford this and I want you to have it, baby."

The saleslady had tears in her eyes after hearing me tell Maggie how much I loved her. The Sales manager wrote up the contract and we left her old car as a trade-in for the new car, which would be ready the following Saturday. We added some customization and features that would take a few days to complete.

The finance manager at the dealership asked me if I wanted to lease the car or get a car loan. My wife and the saleslady were in shock when I told her I would be paying for the car in full. All $97,789 with a certified check when I picked up the car next week. Since we already turned her old car in for the trade-in, they gave us a loaner for the week, which they did for their premier customers. I guess I was now a premier customer, I smiled.

That night Maggie gave me the best sex of my life. She rocked my world, and let me know how appreciative she was for the car and my love. After a wild night of sex, she told me how much she loved me and how happy she was to be my wife. I thought to myself, 'Just wait until she finds out about the house I'm going to buy her, I can't wait to see how our sex could get any hotter.'

The next morning at breakfast we started talking about children and raising a family. It was now our main topic and we constantly discussed it for the next few days. I noticed Maggie acting differently, a little distant and quiet. I questioned her about her mood several times each night, but she said it was nothing...until Thursday night. That's when I realized I was in trouble.

Maggie looked sad and apprehensive when I came home from work. I could tell something bad was up from her expression. I thought someone was really sick, or one of our parents had died. Both of our parents were getting older and moved to Florida and Arizona to retire, which is why I was nervous that something happened.

"Is everyone OK? Did something happen, Maggie?"

"No, everyone's fine but I have to do something you may not like."

"What's going on?"

"Honey, sit down. We need to talk."

When I heard that I remember thinking 'Oh Shit' to myself as I sat across from her at the kitchen table.

"Billy, I love you so much and I can't wait to start our family and have your babies. You're the best husband, and the only man I've ever loved, and the only man I've ever been with."

"That's great, Maggie. You know how much I love you."

"Our love is not the problem, baby. Like I said, you're the only man I've ever loved or been with. You've been with another woman, but I haven't been with another man. All this talk about starting a family is what has caused the problem. The way I see it, is that once I'm pregnant and have babies, there is no way I would ever want to be with another man. Don't misunderstand me, I don't desire other men, but I need to be with someone else one time, before we start having babies."

"What do you mean, to be with someone else?"

"This is going to be hard for you to hear, but I want to use my Hall Pass -- just one time before we start having babies. Just once to see what it's like with someone else. You remember the Hall Pass, right?"

"Of course I do, but I thought after 7 happy years you would have forgotten that, and forgiven that accident."

"I did, until we started talking about babies. Baby, I love you, and this has nothing to do with you. As a woman, I just need to have one time with someone else before I spend the rest of my life with you as your wife and mother to your children."

"No way Maggie, I can't let you do that. I won't let you and that's final."

"I know this is hard, but I've arranged a meeting with someone for tomorrow night. Just a couple of hours, and I'll be back with you forever. I have no feelings for him, but I feel he's the best candidate to help me with this."

"Maggie, is this a joke? Are you trying to kill me?"

"No, it's not a joke, and I swear I love you and I don't want to hurt you, which is why I'm using the Hall Pass you gave me. Tomorrow night I'll drive to see him at 8pm, and I'll be done by 10pm. I'll be back before your Hockey Game finishes. I already checked, and I know they have a playoff game that starts at 8PM, and I'll be back with you before it's over."

"Maggie, I know I gave you that Hall Pass, but I never thought you would use it. I don't want you to do it."

"And I didn't want you to do her either, but it's too late. You owe me this. Just two hours and I'm back and only yours forever. Look, you started this with that whore, and you promised me a onetime pass if I married you. As you might remember, I did marry you and gave you 7 wonderful years. I'm sorry, but like I said, you owe this to me, Billy."

Up until this moment I believed our life was perfect, and that she was happy with our sex life. Now, in less than five minutes, my world has turned upside down and I had no idea how to react. After two hours of arguing I realized I wasn't going to win, and that she was determined to use her Hall Pass.

"So, I have no choice and it's already arranged. What if I say no?"

"Well, I guess you could and it won't happen tomorrow. But think about it for a minute. It will piss me off, and I won't feel like we're even again. Maybe I'll do it and won't tell you, and that is something you will have to think about for the rest of our marriage. If we do it this way, it's controlled, it will only be one time for two hours and never again. I never lied to you or gave you reason not to trust me, but if you deny me what was promised to me, I can't guarantee it won't happen sometime in the future. This way there is no threat and we can move on and start our family."

"Maggie, I love you too, but this is the hardest thing I've ever done. Letting my wife, the woman I love, be with another man is causing me so much pain, I can't even explain how this feels."

"Baby, when I saw that photo of you with that slut, I felt the same way. I can remember it as if it was yesterday. So, I do understand, but I'll tell you that it gets better and when I get back tomorrow night, I'll be the best wife ever, I promise."

"Who is this guy?"

"His name is Derek, but believe it or not, he's the barrister at the Starbucks in my building. I see him every day and we've become friends.

I told him all about my Hall Pass and he agreed to help me. He's no threat to you, and I have no feelings for him. That's why I picked him. He doesn't have a good job, he's like 19 years old, and probably doesn't even have a girlfriend. He knows it's a onetime thing and I know he's the perfect candidate for this."

"I can't believe this but I see your logic. I hate this, and just the fact that you want to do this is killing me. I appreciate your honesty, but this is beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

OK, If we do this, and I don't want you to, you will have to go along with my rules, otherwise we can just end things now. I don't want to lose you, but if you don't agree to these things, I'm ready to leave you and start a divorce."

"Don't even say that word, that's crazy talk, and of course I want you to be OK with this. What rules did you have in mind?"

"I can't believe I'm even considering this, but here's what I might be able to live with:"

1. Nobody, and I mean Nobody will ever know of this besides you, me, and your lover

2. This is a onetime Hall Pass, and never used again. If you ask or it ever comes up again, I will divorce you in a New York minute

3. You will not be friends, chat, text, or talk to this guy afterwards. Forever!

4. You will tell me everything you did, every detail without me asking. I expect complete honesty, no hiding or holding anything back from me

5. If you let him fuck you, and I'm afraid that would change things between us, he will wear a condom

6. You will not let him take your ass, you promised that for only me

7. You will come home right after; you will leave no later than 10pm

8. You will keep your phone on at all times, in case I need to reach you

9. We will never speak of this again once it's over

10. You will sleep in the guest room for a week until I can get over this

She jumped on my lap and hugged me. "Thank you, baby, I love you and I agree with all of your rules. Thank you so much, now come with me and let me show you how much I love you."

I took her to bed and tried to fuck her into oblivion with the intention of making her forger this fucked up idea. I wanted to be the only thing she would want and it was not love that night, but hard rough sex, making sure she knew she belonged to only me.

The next morning, before we left for the day, I begged her to reconsider and not go through with her plans. It looked like she was considering it and told me she would call me after lunch and let me know.

At 3 P.M. that fateful day, she called me and told me she loved me.

"Billy, I want you to know that I love you so much, and I know it's going to be painful but I'm going to meet Derek and I'll be home before you know it."

"Baby, I'm begging you, don't do this. I`m not sure I'm going to be able to handle this, or what it will do to our marriage. Just come home to me and I'll do whatever you want to make things right. I hate begging and sounding like a wimpy husband, but I don't know what else to do. Please Maggie, don't go to him tonight."

"Billy, we discussed this and I'll see you tonight. Just remember how much I love you."

"Yes, I hear the words Maggie, but being with another man is not making me feel very loved."

"I love you, Billy. Bye for now, honey. I'll see you tonight," and then she hung up.

I sat there staring at the phone and realized I was crying again. Have I turned into a complete pussy? There were butterflies in my stomach and my heart actually hurt. I felt my heart breaking for the first time in my entire life. I've never had a heartache before and promised myself that I would never feel this way again.

The only woman I loved was going to be with another man because of some fucked up bachelor party and a blow job I don't even remember. This was bullshit, but as she pointed out I agreed to this before we were married. I was fucked, and was not going to have a good night. I also had no idea how I would handle this when she came back. But soon I would learn that I wouldn't have to worry about that.

I couldn't go home alone knowing what she was doing, so I went to the local sports bar to watch the hockey game and drink my pain into oblivion. I made sure I was back home by 10 PM. I wanted to be there when she got home. I wasn't sure what I was going to do or how I was going to act, but I wanted her to feel my pain and some guilt for pulling this shit on me.

While I sat at the bar drinking my second glass of whiskey, I pulled out my phone and tried to make one last attempt to put a stop to this. It was almost 8pm when I called to beg her to change her mind, but the call went straight to voicemail. That pissed me off because she was supposed to leave the phone on. She already broke one of my rules. That was it, this was going to happen and there was nothing I could do. The feeling of complete helplessness overwhelmed me as my anger rose.

I got home before 10 P.M. and started watching the last period of the playoff game. From the drinks and the humiliation, my head was a mess and I couldn't focus on anything. I had another drink as the clock ticked and my anger grew. I nodded off during the overtime as I waited for Maggie to return.

The Voicemail Message

Apparently, Derek the Barrister, must have had a magic cock, because everything we discussed went out the window. It was getting late and Maggie had not returned home. I was drinking heavily all night and passed out on the couch waiting for her to come through the door.

I awoke at midnight a little drunk and out of sorts. When I got my senses back, I rubbed my eyes, checked the clock, and then my phone. Sure enough, I missed her call and noticed I had a voice mail. I listened to the message. Her words were hesitant, with lots of pauses between sentences. She knew her words were going to be painful and tried to be as nice as possible. It didn't help.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers
12