Hallowed Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve stroked his shaft gently, reveling at the feel of his smooth skin gliding over the hardness beneath it. She'd never looked at his cock this closely before. She seemed to know this was a very nice cock, although technically she had nothing to compare it to. His balls had very little hair, the head was bulbous and purple, and a drop of precum was seeping out the slit in the end.

She looked up at him and met his gaze, while leaning forward with her lips pursed as if in a kiss. He seemed to hold his breath as she slid forward, letting the head of his cock part her lips, sliding his meat slowly inside her mouth. She heard Jason groan above her, glanced up again with a smile in her eyes, and met his gaze as her lips closed over the head of his cock. She realized she could taste the salty precum on her tongue, and she didn't mind it.

She ran her tongue around the head as she slid forward, drawing more of his cock into her mouth. He moaned, encouraging her and ratcheting up her excitement. She moved her hand down to the base of his cock, allowing her lips to follow along, keeping pressure along the length of his shaft. Then she pulled back and pulled off the tip with a pop, then licked around the head of his cock, looking up at him with a playful smile.

"Oh Eve, baby, what's got into you tonight?"

In response, she smiled the wickedest smile he'd ever seen. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and sucked it into her mouth, plunging down as far as she could go, sucking strongly.

"Oh gawwwwd," he moaned. "I don't care what it is. I'm just so glaaaaad," he moaned again as she pulled back up the length of his shaft.

She slid her other hand up between his legs and cupped his balls as she plunged back down again, eliciting another deep moan from him. Then she began pulling back and plunging down, over and over, until his breathing became shallower and he was nearly panting for breath.

"Oh Eve, stop," he ground out between panting breaths.

She pulled off his shaft and quickly said, "Come in my mouth," before plunging back down on him.

"Ohhhh," he groaned. "Wait. What? Are you sure?"

"Mmmmmm," she hummed around his cock, looking up at him with a devilish smile in her eyes, and then she continued to plunge down on him.

"Oh God, Eve," he panted, "this is amazing."

He began thrusting slightly, and she somehow knew this was good sign; he was getting close. She renewed her vigour, sucking him for all she was worth. Within another minute he groaned loudly again.

"Oh, Eve," he grunted, "here it comes!"

Bracing herself for the blast, she felt it rushing up his shaft and erupting out of the end of his cock into her mouth with surprising force. She tried to swallow as another blast came, so she closed her mouth tightly around his shaft to keep the liquid in. He squirted again, and she swallowed immediately, somehow knowing there would be one or two more squirts. She caught those in her mouth and swallowed. Finally spent, she let his cock slip from between her lips, and licked the tip where one more drop of cum was holding on. She looked up at him and smiled. He sat heavily on the bed.

"Holy fuck, Eve. That was incredible. I didn't know you could do that."

"I've never done it before," she assured him, although it seemed like a lie in her mind. After all, how had she known what to do? "But I wanted to do it for you."

She reached for the flask and took a big swig from it, swirling the liquor around in her mouth before swallowing and taking another swig. He watched her in awe.

"What happened?" he asked. "You were so nervous about doing any of this before... but tonight?"

"It's Halloween. It's the perfect time, Jason. I've just decided I'm ready and I want to be with you."

"You're ready?"

"Yeah, Jason. I'm ready," she said with a sultry smile.

He grinned widely and grabbed her, turning her onto the bed and coming down on top of her. He kissed her ravenously, lifting himself slightly as he pulled at her corset, loosening it even further so he could pull it off her. She raised her bottom and allowed him to pull it off her legs. He then threw off his own top, and reached for her panties.

Jason paused for a second, raising his eyebrows, to which she nodded and smiled. He grasped the top of her panties and Eve raised her bottom again to assist him with sliding her panties down. He slid them down her thighs, over her knees, and off her feet, tossing them to the floor.

He moved his body so his mouth was directly over her mound and looked up at her. Watching him with wide eyes, she looked a little frightened and a little excited as he bent forward and licked her entire slit like an ice cream cone. Eve gasped and writhed away from him on the bed, the tickling sensation overwhelming. He followed her and did it again. This time it didn't tickle so much, but it felt incredible. He lapped at her juices, pulled on her labia, and ran his tongue up to her clit. When he pressed against it, she squealed and convulsed. So he did it again, and again, making her cry out each time.

When he looked up at her with the most wicked grin she'd ever seen on his face, she said, "Come up here, Jason. I want you inside me." He smiled even more widely and kissed her belly and her breasts on the way up.

Eve spread her legs wide, and Jason positioned himself between them. He aligned his cock at the entrance to her warm wet hole.

"Are you sure about this, Eve?" he asked one more time. "I don't want you to have any regrets."

"I will never ever regret making love to you, Jason," she said vehemently.

Jason smiled and kissed her lips as he slid slowly into her. She realized she could taste herself on his tongue, but she didn't mind it too much.

Eve's eyes opened wide as his thick hard cock entered her tight virgin pussy. He paused for a moment, looking concerned.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it feels good," she lied; it hurt a little. "I'm just getting used to it," she assured him.

He looked into her eyes as he pressed in further, and then paused to make sure she was okay. Then a little further, and a little more. She tried not to let it show that it hurt. Then suddenly he was all the way in, and her muscles adjusted around his girth.

She smiled. He smiled, too, and kissed her ardently, buried deep inside her for the first time. He pulled out slowly, then slid back in, and raised his right eyebrow, the way he always did when he was asking a question.

"It's okay, Jason. It feels good. You can go faster now if you want to."

"Oh Eve," he sighed and he kissed her again. "This feels amazing. You're amazing."

Then looking into her eyes, he pulled out and slid back in a little faster this time, and again, a little faster, until he had a steady rhythm. By now, Eve found it really was feeling very good. Every time he bottomed out, a spasm of tingly pleasure would shoot deep inside her.

Jason pushed himself up a little on his arms to get more leverage, to hit her at a different angle, and started sliding in and out faster and harder. In this new position his pelvis ground into her clit on every downstroke.

Eve found herself gasping, or moaning, or gasping and moaning every time he bottomed out and ground against her clit. Hot shivery tingles of sensation were radiating out from her pelvis through her body. Her skin felt like it was tingling all over.

"Oh yes, Jason, keep going," she cried through panting breaths, her heartbeat racing.

Jason groaned and started fucking her faster and harder. He pounded into her over and over. His arms shook with the exertion of holding himself up. Eve was nearing orgasm. She could feel something strong building within her.

"Oh Jason, it's so good," she cried. "Oh god! Jason!"

Eve screamed his name as her muscles clamped down around his shaft. His eyes went wide as she grabbed onto his ass, pulling him as deep into her as she could get him, while her orgasm took over. She shook and shuddered and moaned repeatedly.

"Eve," Jason grunted, as she pulled him in so deep. He groaned again and then she felt incredible heat, as though he'd just spilled molten metal inside her.

Still buried inside, he kissed her passionately, and she returned the kiss with enthusiasm. They lay together for a long time, alternately kissing and smiling at each other, while he shrank inside her. He pulled out and lay down beside her, draping his arm across her body, his leg over hers.

After their breathing had slowed to almost normal, he sat up, so she sat up too. Jason caressed Eve's cheek. Then reaching behind his neck, he removed the silver chain he always wore with the Celtic cross pendant, and extended it toward her.

"Here, Eve, I want to give this to you."

"Jason, I can't take this. Your grandmother gave it to you."

"I want you to have it," he said with conviction. Then after a pause, he added, "I love you."

"Oh, Jason, I love you too." She leaned forward and kissed him passionately as a blissful feeling of warmth filled her body. He pulled away from the kiss and raised the chain over her head, bringing it down around her neck. The cross dropped down in between her cleavage.

"Lucky cross," he chuckled. "Look where it gets to hang out."

Eve looked down at the cross between her breasts, and smiled at him.

"Thank you," she said, her hand reaching up to touch it reverently. "I will always cherish it."

"It looks great on you."

She looked down at the cross again as tears formed in her eyes.

"Now don't cry, baby," he said soothingly and gathered her in his arms, surrounding her in a protective and loving embrace.

She sighed and inhaled his wonderful scent, feeling so relaxed and content.

***

Eve bolted upright, instantly awake.

Wait, where am I?

She was in her bed, in her parents' house.

How the hell did I get here? When did I leave the reunion?

She was naked, and she felt sore between her legs. She looked down at her body and saw Jason's silver Celtic cross hanging between her breasts. She gasped and her hand went to it immediately to check that it was real.

It sure seemed real.

She was confused. She had just made love to Jason in the most realistic dream she'd ever had.

But if it was a dream, how did I get the cross? And why do I feel like I just had sex?

Lying back down, her mind swirling as though still drunk, Eve shortly fell back to sleep.

Eve woke around 10:00 am to bright sunlight streaming in through her bedroom window. Clearly she'd forgotten to close the blind the night before. Due to a bad headache, she'd stayed in bed a little longer than she had intended. Knowing she had to drive back to the city, she forced herself to sit up, her head swimming, trying to quell the bed-spins, and assessed herself.

The dream was still fresh in her mind, almost as if it wasn't a dream at all. Her hand went right back to her chest. The Celtic cross was still there, hanging on the silver chain. She touched it gently and a shiver ran through her.

The smell of bacon and coffee distracted Eve, so she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She took some ibuprophen and downed two glasses of water, then took a shower, got dressed and tried to make herself look presentable. There was not much she could do about the bags under her eyes.

After a hearty breakfast and warm goodbyes from her parents, she started the long trek home to the city, playing her music loud all the way to drown out so many confusing thoughts that couldn't be explained.

***

Eve slipped easily back into her normal routine in the city, quickly dispelling confusing thoughts of the drunken reunion and the weird dream, although she continued to wear the Celtic cross under her clothes every day.

A couple of weeks later, Eve woke up with a terrible stomach flu. She ran to the toilet and vomited almost immediately upon waking. She called in sick to work and went back to bed hoping it would go away. By late afternoon, Eve found she could eat some bread and crackers, and by evening she could eat normally. Good, just a twenty-four hour bug, she thought.

The next morning, she had to throw up again as soon as she woke up. This time she dragged herself into work late. Like the day before, her nausea dissipated a little into the afternoon, and by late evening she could eat again. However, she was so tired she went to bed early that night.

After four days with no improvement, she went to see her doctor and listed her symptoms.

"So.... You think it's stomach flu, hmmm?" Dr. Barnes asked.

"Yeah, well.... What else could it be? I'm tired and throwing up a lot. Can you give me something to make me feel better?"

"I don't think this is a flu, Eve. You have no fever. You have tender breasts, you're extremely fatigued, and you have morning sickness..." The doctor raised her eyebrows at Eve.

Eve finally got what the doctor was hinting at.

"No! No, no, no. There's no way," she said vehemently. "I can't be. It's impossible."

"When was your last period?"

Eve had to think. "It was over four weeks ago. In fact, come to think of it, I think it's late..." she trailed off. "No. Dr. Barnes, I can't be pregnant. Really, it's not possible."

Dr. Barnes smiled sympathetically. "Well, I think we should rule it out just to be sure. Here. Go pee on this little stick and we'll find out what's possible and what's not."

A few minutes later Eve emerged from the bathroom holding a white plastic stick with a pink cross displayed in the result window. She showed it to the doctor with a look of awe dawning on her ashen face.

"Well, Eve, I'd say you're going to have to redefine impossible," Dr. Barnes grinned. "You're pregnant."

Eve gasped and her hand went immediately to the Celtic cross pendant on the chain around her neck.

The End.

Thank you for sticking with me to the end, dear readers. Please take a moment to vote and comment. Your feedback is so important to me. Thanks!

And Happy Halloween!