Hallowed Night

Story Info
Nick the worgen celebrates Hallow's End with Sylvanas.
5.6k words
4.92
2.7k
7

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

A request featuring a client's OC, Nick, whom I have written about before, celebrating Hallow's End with Sylvanas and some of her dark rangers.

***

High atop a dark tower gifted to him by the Banshee Queen, Nick looked over the ruined city sprawled out beneath him. Normally more dead than it's occupants, the ruins of Lordaeron took on a new glimmer of life, illuminated by the light of the moon peeking out behind a thin layer of clouds. It was Hallow's End, one of the few holidays the Forsaken truly celebrated. Revelers mostly contained themselves within the Undercity, but many leaked outside into the old Capital City as well. From so high up they looked barely larger than ants, yet the mood in the air was different, less bleak and cold. It was a rarity to say the least.

He watched as they formed into a large mass of bodies and shuffled through a gated overpass, some striding as if fully alive while others hobbled decrepitly. No doubt they were amassing for the speech that Sylvanas gave every year--a speech celebrating the history of the Forsaken and their perseverance. Personally, he'd rather celebrate with her in bed.

Within a few minutes the city was as desolate as ever save for two indistinguishable figures making their way towards his home. Curious and more than a little wary, Nick shifted into his worgen form, becoming larger, more muscular, more sharp, and much more hairy. It didn't take long for the two figures to ascend the counter-clockwise curving stairs up to his room. A flurry of knocks roused him to his newly installed door. Opening it, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Trick or treat!" Two oddly dressed elves greeted him as he opened the door, pale and with burning red eyes. Clearly undead. The elf who spoke sounded as if she was attempting to mimic an enthusiastic child and she exchanged an uncertain glance with the other elf, seeking her approval. She just shrugged.

The one who spoke was dressed like a warlock, carrying a great big staff with a glowing purple crystal sitting atop it. Spikey shoulder pads with what looked like real skulls impaled upon them adorned her shoulders, while a form-fitting, open navel robe clung to her tight body. The other elf leaned against a two-handed hammer and was clad in a mix of lustrous plate and fine leather. Her shoulder pads had a glowing angel motif etched into them, and her little breastplate not only pressed her breasts up and out of the armor, but left her stomach uncovered.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Nick's voice came out as a growl.

The as of yet silent elf spoke up first, her thigh high leather boot resting on top of her hammer. "I am Kalira." Her voice, made more gravelly by undeath, was husky and oddly sexy.

"And I'm Alina." The more talkative woman had a melodious voice; feminine and pure, she sounded a bit annoyed that her companion spoke first.

"That doesn't answer the second part of my question." Nick closed the door a couple of inches, clearly indicating his lack of patience. The two elves took the hint.

"What, you've never heard of trick or treating before?" The spirited one--Alina--pointedly tapped his arm with her staff as if scolding a school boy. "We're here for treats." She paused for a moment. "Not tricks."

What? "I don't have any treats."

"Sure you do."

Nick scratched his furry head and looked around. "I suppose I've got some wine but--" The 'paladin' interrupted him.

"We do not drink..." Kalira paused for emphasis but he cut her off before she could continue.

"Wine, I know. What do you want then?" A predatory gleam formed in their eyes and he had the sneaking suspicion that he was the prey.

"We're hungry," Alina whined, eyeing him up and down. There were three things he figured she could be talking about, one of which he wasn't too keen on. Some undead were known to practice cannibalism, though he had never witnessed it himself.

As if sensing his thoughts, Kalira rolled her eyes and stepped forward into his room, nudging Alina out of the way with the shaft of her hammer. "We're here to fuck," she said candidly.

Well that's certainly better than cannibalism. He eyed them with newfound interest, appraising their bodies as they did the same to him. Thin with fair skin and obvious curves, they still lived up to the beauty standards elves were known for. Kalira had faded black hair fashioned into a bob cut that nearly hid one of her eyes, while Alina had flowing blonde hair that went down to her mid back and cascaded down over her breasts. In life they may have been fair maidens with soft, innocent features, but in unlife their features were more gaunt and pallid, projecting a darker yet sexy visage not unsimilar to Sylvanas herself. He had mounted worse, that's for sure. There was just one problem.

"Does your mistress know that you're here?"

Their secret was out. The elves exchanged a worried glance before addressing him, their eyes nervously edging around his dark room in search of the banshee.

"We were not strictly forbidden from visiting you." Kalira licked her lips and regained her composure, though her eyes did glance anxiously at suspicious shadows around the room. Alina turned to inspect the area behind her near the stairs they had climbed up, nodding as her sister spoke. Her robe was open in the back and connected by a thin strip of fabric, displaying her toned back and even offering a good peek at her behind.

"Strictly," he repeated, not convinced that Sylvanas would be ok with him fucking her rangers.

"We follow our orders," Kalira replied, sounding like a soldier and obviously not wanting to speak more on the subject.

Alina, who was notably taller than Kalira, patted the shorter elf on the head. "Relax, sister." Turning to Nick, she shot him an impish grin. "So, how about it big guy? Think you can handle the two of us?"

Alina half-turned and leaned against Kalira, showing off the sizeable amount of her backside that was exposed. Kalira just glowered at him with her one eye that wasn't covered by hair. He suspected that was simply how she normally looked as opposed to her being angry at him specifically.

"Come in." It would be rude to turn them down and he was anything but inhospitable.

***

Nick grunted, his mouth slightly agape as he leered down at the elves on their knees servicing him. They had quickly shed their Hallow's End costumes, leaving them in a pile near the door. Alina had been swifter than her sister ranger and she had claimed his manhood first, taking it into her mouth and gobbling it down. She throated it without pause, taking him in his entirety though she lacked the skill and technique that Sylvanas had. Kalira, whose large milky breasts he ogled, nudged against her sister, finding her place beside her and eagerly taking his balls into her mouth.

They worshipped his cock for some time, repeatedly swapping positions so that each got a fair share of worgen dick down their throat. Eventually however, Alina's eagerness for more compelled her to get up and take him by the hand, leading him towards his mammoth sized bed. She positioned herself atop it with her ass in the air, her holes waiting to be filled. Though her breasts were lacking compared to Kalira, Alina had a surprisingly plump rear-end that she wiggled enticingly back at him.

With his cock in one hand and his other gripping her pale ass to spread it, he pushed his tool into her just as Kalira settled down beside her in a similar position. Alina cooed as he entered her, her blonde hair in a pool around her and her eyes squeezed shut. Seeking the support of her friend--and her friend likewise seeking to support her--the rangers took each other by the hand, interlocking their fingers in a surprisingly intimate gesture.

The elf was slick with desire and his manhood penetrated her fairly easily, though she quivered delightfully around his girth. With his cock more than half-way inside of her, he moved both hands to her little waist and proceeded to let loose, watching her ass jiggle satisfactorily against him. Unlike Sylvanas, her rangers didn't seem to get much sexual relief. The elf was clearly unaccustomed not only to his length, but any length at all.

It didn't take long for Alina to cry out in a blissful climax, her friend whispering comforting words to her as she came. Her body convulsed and her back arched as she pushed herself against him, taking him to the hilt and bathing his cock in her juices. Nick continued to pump her pussy, albeit slowly out of genuine consideration for her. Who knew how long it had been for the girl; he didn't want to overwhelm her.

Despite this, Alina pulled herself away from him and crawled away before collapsing upon the bed, eyes closed with her lissome body shuddering and a satisfied smile on her face. Shrugging, Nick moved to shift into position behind the other girl. Kalira had acted first however, bent over in front of him with her small behind presented to him and her quim dripping in anticipation. As with Alina, he grasped her by one pale ass cheek, allowing his claws to lightly scratch her. He figured she might be into that sort of thing and a little moan seemed to confirm it.

Kalira shivered, but her body tensed up as he pressed himself against her folds. Pushing forward and pulling her back towards him, Nick claimed her for the night, stretching her tight pussy around his formidable girth with a throaty grunt. Kalira moaned in response, though she defiantly tried to force it back down her throat. She pulled her body inwards as much as possible as if trying to retreat into an imaginary shell, her arms pressed against her little body and her big tits partially visible with her shoulder angled into the bed.

The short-yet-stacked dark ranger was oddly cute, but he didn't let that stop him from fucking her brains out. Nick bored into her, furry hips smacking against her little booty until it was jiggling nearly as much as Alina's had. He rode her hard, harder than he had the other elf, forcing strained yet pleasured moans and squeals out of Kalira. She was wet, sopping even, and despite her virginal tightness managed to take him to the hilt longer than Alina had. However Kalira was similarly unaccustomed to cock just as Alina was, and her rapturous orgasm came quick.

She marked the occasion with a husky moan, almost painful sounding despite it being anything but. Her lower body shook violently as she came, and her juices joined Alina's, drenching his cock in her lady fluids. When she recovered enough to move, Kalira looked at him, adjusting her hair and looking hesitant as if she was debating something. It didn't take long for her to make up her mind, however, and she pulled herself away from him and settled next to Alina, her legs quivering ever so slightly as the tingling sensation in her loins subsided.

Nick wasn't entirely sure but it looked like they were exchanging delicate pecks on the mouth. Apparently they were more than just sisters in arms. Cute, and not something he expected from undead no matter how life-like they were, but he was still blue balled, his cock rock hard and glistening with a mixture of bodily fluids.

"Are you two finished already?" he asked insensitively. Though he tried to speak in a gentle tone, it was hard given his gravelly voice.

Kalira turned to him, looking angrier than usual. She opened her mouth to scold him but the soft touch of Alina's forefinger against her lips quieted her.

"Relax, Kal." The petite elf spoke, her voice carrying a melodious lilt.

'Kal,' eh?

Alina crawled over to him and gripped his cock, stroking it excitedly, a playful gleam in her eyes. She laid down before him, legs spread wide as Kalira settled down next to her. Moonlight shined into the room from a window above the bed, highlighting the elf as he slid into her once again. A cry burst from her lips and Kalira hovered over her, taking one of Alina's pink nipples into her mouth. Not wanting to leave the other elf unsatisfied, Nick ran his hand up Kalira's thigh before taking hold of her tight ass and squeezing. She shot him a quick glance--surprised, but not disapproving.

Still pumping Alina and getting an earful of enraptured ululations for it, he slid a delicate finger over Kalira's holes, taking great care with his claws. Soon enough both women were mewling atop his bed, though Alina in particular was a hysterical mess. She came again and again, and though she wasn't as well endowed or as gorgeous as his usual fuck buddy, she was still more than appealing with her porcelain skin and sweet face.

Sylvanas. She must still be giving her Hallow's End speech.

The moonlight enshrining Alina's sweaty body waned suddenly, obscured by a form in the window. He noticed, and then Kalira noticed. Alina just pouted at him, annoyed that his thrusts had stalled.

"Mistress!" Kalira barely stammered the words out of her mouth, her eyes frightfully wide. Alina followed their gaze and squeaked.

***

"Trick or treat." Sylvanas sat atop the window, relaxed and leaning with her back against one side of the wall. Her legs were hanging down inside the room, crossed as if she was riding side saddle upon a horse. She looked down at them like royalty eyeing the peasantry, an aura of superiority hovering about her. He couldn't say it was undeserved. Sylvanas was beautiful and powerful, both physically and, being the leader of the dominant Horde force in the Eastern Kingdoms, politically as well. She was also one of the only women who could tire him out in bed.

The Dark Lady glared down at her rangers, looking as if she might rip a man's heart out as coolly as she would crush a cockroach. After a moment of staring them down, her eyes flicked towards his, immediately losing their edge. You'll be screwing me next, they seemed to say. At least she wasn't mad at him.

"Enjoy taking what isn't yours?" Sylvanas glided down from the open window, her body morphing into an amorphous black mist before reforming as normal next to Nick, arms crossed under her bosom.

"My Lady, we had no orders regarding--" Kalira looked like she barely had enough confidence to speak, but Sylvanas cut her off anyways.

"You know better than that." She looked over the naked rangers appraisingly before turning her nose up at them and circling around Nick, a teasing hand brushing at his back. "He is mine. You are mine."

Neither of the pale elves dared to reply, so she looked away from them and continued walking, satisfied that they were properly admonished. Nick didn't entirely agree with her statement but he ached with the desire to knot one of the three women so he ignored it. Sylvanas came to a halt near her rangers' discarded clothes and she took hold of Kalira's hammer, raising a curious eyebrow as she inspected it.

"Learning some new skills are we?"

"Just part of my Hallow's End costume, my Lady." Kalira sounded like she was mostly back to her normal self and Alina stroked her shoulder as she spoke.

"And this was the best you could do?" Sylvanas held the hammer as if it pained her to do so.

Kalira blinked in poorly contained bewilderment. "Do you know who I had to kill to get that thing?"

"Yes." Sylvanas returned the weapon to it's resting place against the stony wall. "That's how I know what rubbish it is."

She didn't bother with Alina's costume; instead, she stripped herself of her armor as Nick and the two dark rangers watched. He was used to seeing her naked body, but her beauty never failed to make him catch his breath and set his loins on fire. Pristine blue skin, large breasts that stuck out firmly without sagging, a flat stomach, thin waist, wide hips and long legs with powerful thighs; Sylvanas seemed more like a woman sculpted from marble than someone who was born naturally.

She sauntered over to the bed, hips swaying and a hungry look in her eyes. He knew that look, and he knew the only thing that would sate it: a good fuck. When Sylvanas crawled onto the bed her subordinates quickly made room for her. She settled on her stomach between the two, propped up by her forearms with her heavy breasts framed between them. Nick's cock dangled dangerously close to her face.

Sylvanas shared a knowing look with him and then took him into her mouth, fellating him as only she did, purring around his shaft as she took every delicious inch. Her tongue slithered against the underside of his cock, working diligently to please him. The other elves watched like star students in a classroom, impressed at Sylvanas' dick sucking skills, particularly how she utilized her tongue to tease at Nick's hefty mushroom with every bob of her head.

Sylvanas deepthroated him like she couldn't get enough, her head tilting to the side ever so slightly each time she devoured his member and often pausing to admire the taste and feel of it lodged down her throat. Her full lips clung to his tool and dragged along it, teasing him in such a way that made him want to yank it free from her maw and bury it inside one of her other holes. Instead, Sylvanas brought her rangers into the fold.

With the three elves kneeling or lying on the bed before him, they hungrily serviced his cock with their tongues, battling for territory upon it. Quickly, Kalira took to his balls, ducking her head to lick and suck on them while Sylvanas and Alina continued to marinate his shaft with their saliva.

"See how he struggles," Sylvanas taunted as she suckled on his head and tongued at his urethra. Alina and Kalira smiled wickedly.

He had three pairs of striking red eyes staring up at him, their tongues and mouths making love to his manhood. It was more than a struggle not to blow his load all over their faces right then and there. He didn't of course, but damn if it wasn't hard not to.

Thankfully, Sylvanas pulled herself off of him and took him by the arm, guiding him onto the bed. No sooner had he laid down than Sylvanas was on top of him, raising herself up and impaling herself upon his cock with a delighted coo. Her hands found purchase on his chest and she began to raise herself up and down, riding him with obvious pent up desire. Her breasts bounced, her hips undulated and her rangers hovered around them, watching with jealous eyes.

Not completely content to let her do all the work, Nick leaned forward to lick at her jiggling breasts while his hands reached up to take hold of her. His right hand moved to grope her ass while his left pushed against her upper back, forcing the Banshee Queen against his chest with her tits ballooning out and acting as cushions. Now in control, he pistoned himself up into her, pulling her tightly against him as he stretched her wide and turned her brain to mush. Just a few minutes of this and she cried out against him, her blonde hair disheveled atop his chest while her body shook with a much needed orgasm.

Sylvanas laid like that for but a moment before licking her lips and wrenching herself free of him. She twisted around, repositioning herself with her hands grasping his legs for support, her big blue ass now facing him as she began to ride her worgen lover like a horse. In this position he could see how wonderfully he filled and stretched her, and her dark blue star winked back at him encouragingly. And though he did often reach out to grope her ample rear, Sylvanas had full control this time: with obvious need, she bounced her fat ass down onto his manhood, clapping her cheeks against his muscled body.

A glistening sheen of sweat quickly built up on her skin, rolling down the toned muscles of her back as she straddled his waist and rode his cock like it was a tool created solely for her enjoyment. Alina and Kalira looked on with barely contained jealousy while needy grunts fell from Sylvanas' lips, her spectral voice husky and full of need. Nick had been away for two weeks and she clearly had not gotten any real satisfaction in the mean time. Her movements slowed and a sigh escaped her lips, almost too quiet to hear as she savored every inch of his manhood.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12