"Halloween"

Story Info
Switch.
1.5k words
4.29
20.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got my haircut I had no idea where it would lead. This is a story of Pete my live in boyfriend at university he was 24 at the time I was 23 a story of love and loss. Exploring limits, expanding horizons, becoming well rounded people. We had many Halloweens together, always enjoying the costume parties, finding the unique couples costume was key.

That year we were both stumped though until I walked in with my new haircut anyway. "Do you like it?"

"You're gorgeous baby."

Touching my hair "It's shorter then I thought it would be."

"You look great."

We made love that night, has we cuddled after, Pete said "I have an idea for our Halloween costumes."

Looking at him waiting for him to explain his idea "I'll dress you as a man, you dress me as a women, we follow each others suggestions without questions."

"I get to doll you up - HOW FUN."

We spent the next few weeks shopping, finding the right out fits, finding Pete a blonde wig and me a fake beard. I played with his make up to get the right look, he taught me how to stand, I shaved his legs and chest, found him some fake breast not to big.

"If I'm wearing these you are wearing this."

Handing me a realistic strap on dildo, flesh colored with balls, blushing but somewhat excited. I held it starring at it wondering how it would feel dangling between my legs.

I removed my jeans and boys underwear stepping into the straps and pulling it up.

"I have a penis." Playfully stroking it, I felt powerful, Pete was staring at my penis or my balls. He looked like a horny slut in his make up and blonde wig.

We finished dressing, he was a hot little piece in his black dress and heels, my bulge noticeable in my jeans. We looked in the mirror, what a hot couple, staring back at us.

Waking to the party an evil thought crossed my mind has we passed a local bar. "Let's see how good these costumes are."

"What"

"Will go in here and flirt with the opposite sex to see if were passing."

"Sounds like a bad idea."

"Just a silly game if you get a guy to buy you a drink I'll do anything you want tonight when we get home."

"ANYTHING"

"Yes"

"The ass?"

"If that's what you want, baby."

We entered the dark bar Pete went to sit at one end of the bar I went to sit at the other. Before I could sit down a little blonde thing grabbed my hand leading me to the dance floor. She grinded her ass into my bulge turning she kissed me her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. Maybe this was a bad idea was a passing thought but I was lost in the moment.

the song ended and a slow one started, my little blonde threw her arms around my neck, my hands drifted to her ass burying my face in her neck. I opened my eyes to see Pete dancing with a big guy across the dance floor. He gave me a scared look has his partner's hands roamed his body freely. This silly game had went to far we need to get out of here.

My head spinning my little blonde led me toward the back of the bar toward the bathroom. Feeling trapped I had to fuck her so I threw her into the stall pushing her against the wall. I rub her wet crack, she moaned in delight, taking out my fake penis I guided into that hot wet pussy. She bucked wildly screaming "Harder" "Harder" I fucked her with all my mite the sound of her orgasms ringing in my ears. I felt powerful, strong, and surprisingly had an orgasm too.

I lived the other side and loved every minute of it I had forgot about Pete altogether. We left the bathroom heading back to the bar I heard her giggle has we passed a hall "Another blowjob queen."

I looked to see Pete in all his glory, blonde wig, fake boobs, black dress, in those slinky heels on his knees devouring a cock. I watched him suck the cock before him, the guy gripping the back of his head, mesmerized at the site. Watching his hips buck, head tilted, warm cum squirting down Pete's throat.

My little blonde whispering "I'm better then that."

I waited outside for Pete thinking about what had happen. When he finally came out we walked in silence. Not to the Halloween costume party but back home thinking about what had happened.

"Did I win?"

"Yes and then some."

Entering our apartment, I was so turned on, I dropped to my knees, taking his beautiful cock in my mouth. So hot sucking his cock, still dressed like a blonde slut, feeling it grow in my mouth. I wiggled out of my cloths, my ass was his, he earned it.

Slobbering on his cock, working my juices form my pussy to my ass at the same time knowing what was coming. I turned presenting my ass for his approval he poked at my entrance I pushed my ass back into his cock. Sliding past my crack to fill my bowels, I was surprised at how good it felt, he was moving slowly, deeper and deeper. My tight asshole stretching to accept his seven inch cock there was just slight pain has he filled me but that faded quickly into pleasure.

He pulled almost all the way out then in again picking up speed and power with each thrust into me. "Fuck my ass blondie!" Out of control enjoying this new experience, I start moving to meet his rhythm, thrusting back into him, moaning panting, I screamed "Fuck that ass baby." He pounded my ass, like animals in heat, the nights experiences dancing in our head. I wanted his hot cum in my mouth to taste him fresh out of my ass. The thought was dirty and exciting I spun devouring his cock the taste strange, pungy but at the same time sweet.

He seemed to swell in my mouth has I deep throated his cock pubic hair tickling my nose. His hands in my hair guiding my movements, looking up at the gorgeous blonde fucking my face, my fake cock still dangling between my legs, the first stream of hot cum filled my mouth. Another stream then another, he had never came so much, cum dripping down my chin, I looked up with my baby blues to meet his beautiful green eyes.

Raising up slowly I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him our mouths sharing his cum. His tongue exploring my mouth eagerly tasting himself. Lost in the moment, snuggling his neck, the hot blonde whispered in a feminine voice "Take my ass." that's when I noticed him stroking my fake cock. "Better lube it up first,"

Dropping to her knees she took my cock like a pro. Slopping my knob, gagging has she deep throated, stroking her blonde hair, turning her so that beautiful ass was before me. I entered her ass slowly, allowing her to adjust, holding pressure, I watch has Pete fucked his own ass on my penis, bucking like the slut I turned him into, calling him names that had always turned me on.

I watched the seen play out, how long had he wanted this, needed this, how much life had changed this strange Halloween. I watched his little clit twitch and cum while I fuck his ass pussy. Still processing what had happened, to put those old fears and hang ups to the side finding new pleasures in the process. We moved to the bathroom for a nice hot shower.

Soaping each others bodies, hot water glistening of our skin, lost in the moment. I felt so empty I had tasted the taboo of anal and wanted it again. I drifted my hand to his cock stroking it softly whispering "Take my ass again honey." Growing in my hand his soapy fingers found my asshole slipping one then two inside my ass. I turned bracing my self with my hands against the shower wall bending to present my ass. He thrusted deep in side me, moaning at the ecstasy of being filled again, he grab a handful of my wet hair. I had found the best of both worlds. Pounding away at my ass, primal, "Fill my bowels" I screamed he thrust in so deep as we both erupted in orgasms again. His hot cum spilling out of my ass and down my leg.

I had found a great new world having a new roommate "Patricia" who I loved to dress up and whore around with and "Pete" my wonderful boyfriend. There will always will be a special bond anytime you share something together for the first time. I miss those wild nights with Pete/Patricia pushing boundaries exploring limits.