Halloween and a Cemetery Ch. 01

Story Info
What could go wrong.
6k words
4.54
7.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could go to the cemetery up on top of the hill." Kevin said from the passenger seat in front of me. I looked over to Bobby in the driver seat and saw him roll his eyes. We instantly knew which cemetery he was taking about. I think every town has "that cemetery" the one everyone says is haunted and legends say a couple was stranded in their car and then he was found dangling from a tree with his watch or fingernails scraping the top of the car, yeah that one.

"Dude, just because it's Halloween it doesn't mean we have to do something so cliche like going to a cemetery in the middle of the night. How old are you anyway?" Bobby said drinking from the straw of his fast food cup.

"Oh come on man! It's got nothing to do with age! We've been sitting in your apartment all evening smoking weed, watching horror movies and playing video games. We finally got out for food, let's fuckin do something while we're out!" Kevin argued back as I watched and laughed at their drama from the back seat finishing my food.

"It looks like you're the tie breaker Chris. What's it going to be?" Bobby asked looking at me in the rear view mirror. Kevin turned and looked at me, his eyes practically begging.

"Fuck it man, let's go to the cemetery. We need the fresh air and exercise." I said caving in to Kevin's glare.

"Fresh and exercise!" Bobby said mimicking me in a juvenile way while Kevin celebrated by pulling out a big blunt and lighting it. Bobby made a u turn and we headed outside city limits.

After about fifteen minutes of listening to music, talking shit and smoking weed, we reached the old cemetery. It was on top of a hill and overlooked the town below. The sky had a few scattered clouds and the moon showed brightly as the glittering moonlight danced across the gravestones.

"Who the fuck is this?" Bobby whispered as he turned into the gravel entrance and passed an old black van parked in the grass. "An old black van, in a graveyard, on Halloween? Fuck this guys, I say we abort this mission!" Bobby said hitting the blunt and passing it over to Kevin who passed it back to me so he could argue with Bobby.

"No way man, come on!" Kevin argued. "It's probably just some bored ass teenagers looking for shit to do on Halloween, just like we are!"

Bobby looked back at me and raised his eyebrow questionably as I hit the blunt and coughed out a huge plume of smoke. "Well, it's up to you again." He said waving the cloud of smoke from his face.

"Yeah fuck it," I said still coughing and taking a drink from my cup. "We're already here, besides there's three of us, don't nobody want none of this!" I said laughing as I passed the blunt up to Kevin.

Bobby sighed and clicked the lights to high beams as we slowly rolled passed the empty van and further into the cemetery. He turned off the radio and we quietly rolled to the back corner of the graveyard that offered the best views of the city. He turned the car and headlights off and we all go out.

We were standing around the car talking shit about our past Halloween experiences and finishing the blunt when I noticed a glow between the trees in the distance. "What's that?" I asked squinting my eyes and pointing it out to them.

"Camp fire?" Kevin said stepping in front me to get a better view.

"Who the fuck camps next to a cemetery on Halloween?" Bobby asked staring at the glow.

"Let's go check them out." Kevin said as he pushed me forward startling me and laughing.

"Yeah fuck it, let's go!" I said pretending to be brave to mess with them. "Come on, I'll go!" I said taking a few step forward then looking back at them daringly.

"No way man, I was just joking, get the fuck back here." Kevin said seriously.

"He's not going anywhere, he's fuckin with you!" Bobby said laughing.

"Oh for real?" Kevin said looking disappointed. "That's fucked up man." He said as I started walking back towards them. "I should've known you wouldn't have the balls to do something like that!" He said jokingly.

"Fuck you man, I'd go down there right now if I had a reason too. I just don't feel like walking that far." I said taking the blunt from Kevin and hitting it.

"Bullshit!" Bobby said disguising it as a cough as he took the blunt from me.

"Tell you what, you go down there, tell them you were just checking to see if everything is alright, then come back and I'll give you three of my best blunts when we get back to the house." Kevin said with a smile. It really got my attention because his weed was the best weed and the blunts were massive. I looked over to Bobby who cocked his eyebrow at me.

"5." I retaliated. "I'd it for 5, if it's five of your best ones!"

"Oh shit, this is getting serious now " Bobby laughed as he hit the blunt.

"Done!" Kevin said quickly holding out his hand for the official deal sealing handshake. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand making Bobby sigh in disbelief. "Now get your ass down that hill and make us proud!" He said laughing as he turned me and pushed me forward.

I reached over and snatched the blunt from Bobby's hand making him gasp. "I'm fucking taking this with me!" I said hitting it as I carefully walked down the hill.

The fire was about a hundred or more yards away and there were a couple light rows of tress and bushes separating me from it as I cautiously crept my way down the dark hill hoping I didn't trip and break a leg something.

I stood behind the final tree between me and them and put the blunt out on the tree and stuck it in my pocket. I couldn't make out who they were, they just looked like three shadows in the light of the fire. I turned and looked back up the hill but couldn't see Kevin or Bobby from where I was positioned. I turned back to the fire and squinted my eyes as I looked at the two dark figures sitting by the fire.

"Two?" I whispered as it clicked in my head that one of them had moved while I was looking away. "Where'd the other one go?" I whispered as I peeked out further from the tree.

"I'm right here!" An ear piercing wretched voice cackled into me ear from behind me. Her hot breath blew across my skin as I spun around and gasped when I saw her. It was only for a second but her image was one that burned into my memory. Her old pale skin looked dry and wrinkled with a deathly hint of blue from the moonlight shadowing off of it. Her thin lips reared back into a wicked snarl that bared her rotting teeth. Her long, strong fingers dug deep the skin of my forearms as she lifted me and slammed me back against the tree, my head thudding against the tree bark was the last thing I heard or saw before everything spun into darkness.

I woke to see old wooden boards nailed together as a ceiling that was dimly lit with a soft orange glow from an old homemade lantern mounted on the wall above me. I smelled something unexpectedly pleasant, like lavender and vanilla then my head ached and throbbed as I winced from the pain and discovered I couldn't move. I flexed my body and jerked myself around but my wrists, waist and ankles were being tightly held in place.

"It's waking up." I heard the voice of an old woman say. Her voice sounded like she need to cough and she groaned as she stood and I heard her shuffling footsteps being joined by other footsteps.

"I told you I didn't kill it!" The woman that slammed me into the tree said as she reached down and opened my mouth and looked inside, slapping my cheek sharply when I resisted.

"You should have killed it Bethany!" Another said appearing from behind my head and looking down at me. I blinked my eyes as I looked back and forth at all three of them and realized they were almost identical and had to be triplets, there were differences but they definitely had to be sisters. "Six years we've had to wait for this night and this human trash ruined it by breaking the incantation! Now we have to wait another six years before we can do it again!"

"We could kill it and use it for the anti aging potion and take away ten years and hope more people wander into here later." Bethany said as she grabbed a jagged old knife from a shelf and looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Ten years is useless at this point, we're old!" The third one chimed in angrily. "The incantation would have reversed this spell completely if not for the intrusion of this mortal!" She said as I felt some of her warm spit fall from her old mouth and onto my skin.

"I'm sorry but if I'm understanding this correctly." I said interrupting them and got three evil glares for doing so. "I mistakenly interrupted your ceremony to make you young and now if you kill me, you can take ten years off of your age? Correct?" I said trying to swallow but my mouth was really dry from all the weed and being knock unconscious.

"It knows too much!" The third one hissed looking at the others.

"That's correct." Bethany said softly as she held her hand up to calm her raging sister. "We are forbidden to leave the area, a warlock placed a curse on us long ago. We have used trespassers to keep us young and survive while we've tried to obtain the items we needed for this specific incantation. Now that we finally acquired them all and awaited for the right night, you ruined it." She said turning the old knife in her hand and watching it. I wondered how many lives that old knife had taken before my arrival and felt sick to my stomach.

"I can bring you more people!" I said quickly as she placed the jagged blade to my throat and began to press. "I promise! People I don't know, I can bring them here and you can have them!" I begged as I tried to swallow.

"We've tried that before! It never works out long before they're caught, then we're back to where we started. How will you lure them here anyway mortal? Look at you! You have nothing to offer anyone to get them here and you don't look strong enough to force anyone to come here." The second one growled at me.

"The siren spell!" The third one whispered making the other two look at her surprisingly.

"The siren! Very good idea Kate!" Bethany said to the third one as she loosened her grip on the knife at my throat and start to move it away. I felt burning and a dent in my skin from where the blade had been pressing. "What do you think Emma?" Bethany asked the second one.

"It could work, if we restrict it." Emma said looking down at me and sighing like I was her only option.

"48 hours!" Kate growled as she looked at me. "If we limit the away time to 48 hours, then it dies, then it must return." She said walking away and waving her hand in the air indicating she was done with the conversation.

"Do it Bethany." Emma said as she walked away leaving me alone with Bethany who was putting the knife back on the shelf. I felt a bead of sweat drip from my forehead as I realized I had somehow just saved my own life and tried to breath normal again.

"This isn't going to be easy." Bethany said as she returned to me. "You'll have 48 hours to find someone and bring them back to us. If you don't come back, your body will simply wilt away and decay from the inside out until your nothing but a pile of mulch." She said as she took a homemade cup from Kate and I saw steam coming from the rim.

"Only give it three quarters of the cup. It doesn't need to be complete yet." Kate said walking away.

"If you keep your end of the deal and do as you're told, we will release you from the spell either when you've brought all three of us enough mortals to make us all young again, or until six years when the incantation is possible again." Bethany said as she placed a black skeleton key down to my neck and pushed it into the metal holding my neck down. "Do you agree, mortal?" She sneered inches from my face, her hot breath lofted up my nose making me wince.

"I agree!" I said as she turned the key and my neck was set free. Her hand roughly grabbed the back of my head and lifted my head. I winced in pain as her dry old skin brutally scraped against the huge knot on the back of my head.

"This will fix your head too." Bethany said as she brought the hot cup of liquid to my lips. The smell of warm lavender and vanilla filled my senses and soothed my dry aching throat as I eagerly drank. "Good girl!" Bethany said quietly as she gently placed my head back down on the hard table.

"I'm not a girl, I'm a guy!" I said almost laughing as the warm liquid coated my mouth, throat, chest and stomach. My body began to tingle and my insides warmed as my vision began to spin.

"Not a guy for long mortal." Bethany said. "You'll serve us better and bring us more mortals if you're more appealing." She said looking down into the cup to make sure I hadn't drank too much.

"Wait! That stuff is going to turn me into a female?" I asked as I felt a strange pressure begin on each side of my chest. It felt like the warm liquid was all pouring into my chest on the inside as my skin warmed and ached.

"Not all the way! It's not ready! It'll be easier to control this way! " Emma shouted from somewhere else.

"It didn't drink enough for all the way!" Bethany shouted back to her then looked down at me as I twitched and writhed against the restraints as my body began involuntarily flexing. "You'll keep your male genitals for now mortal." Bethany said as she sat back and stared at me like she was about to watch a show.

My moans got louder as my body writhed harder against the restraints. My whole body trembled as it felt like my insides were being rearranged, even my hands and feet ached from intense pain. My moans turn to yells then to screams. I opened my eyes as my head twisted back and forth in agony and saw Bethany staring intently and laughing. I felt the warmness leave my throbbing chest and spread to my neck. I took the deepest breath I had ever felt and let out a scream that midway through went up ten octaves into a female scream and I felt my throat tighten as my vocal chords tightened.

As my feminine scream and and my body relaxed, I felt the warmness spread back down to my sore chest then down to my stomach. I looked at Bethany and begged for her help but she just smiled as she watched, then my stomach cramped up so hard I cried out and felt tears escape my eyes end run down my aching cheeks. I pulled and yanked against the restraints as the cramps stopped and I gasped for air as I laid spent and exhausted staring at Bethany. "That's always fascinating to watch!" Bethany cackled as my heavy eyelids shut and her voice echoed away as I drifted out of consciousness.

"It's waking up again, finally." Kate said casually as she walked by and saw my eyes flicker open. My eyes focused on the old lantern flickering and Bethany came into my view and sat down with the black skeleton key clutched tightly in her old hand.

"Do you remember our agreement? You return before 48 hours, ok?" She said unlocking one of my ankles. I winced in pain as I moved my leg and it ached and tingled as I moved it.

"Why do I hurt so much?" I asked in my new, soft feminine voice as I flexed my leg trying to work the kinks out.

"You went through immense changes and slept half of a lunar cycle. Your body is expected to be weak and stiff." Bethany said moving to my other ankle and unlocked it.

"What the fuck, how long is half of a lunar cycle?" I asked rolling my eyes as I started moving my other leg and the pain ripped through that one too.

"It's been about two weeks mortal!" Kate shouted from somewhere.

"It's finished." Emma said appearing in my vision with a small pile of clothing and sat it down next to me and smiled as she looked me up and down. "You'll do nicely, little one!" She said as she reached out and her soft, wrinkly fingers touched my chest. Chills and shivers ran up my tired spine as her hand squeezed the soft but firm mound of flesh on my chest. I tried to look down but couldn't see much then Bethany unlocked the restraint on my neck and my head sprang up making me cry out in pain again.

"It bitches too much!" Emma said angrily as she let go of my breast and walked away.

My eyes adjusted from the pain again and as I strained my head up and looked down my body I saw to very nice boobs with soft puffy areolas and big firm nipples jutting out from my smooth hairless body. I strained myself harder and looked down to my crotch and pushed my hips up and sighed when I saw my penis. "At least part of me is still me!" I sighed as my tired head fell back down.

"You do whatever you have to do to get them here. The only thing we need is for them to be alive and you to not be noticed or followed." Bethany said unlocking my wrists and helping me sit up. My head spun as my blood rushed through me and my new boobs pulled against my skin as I sat up. "You shouldn't try to go to anyone for help. No mortal can help and it will only complicate your mission and delay you getting back on time. Remember 48..."

"Yeah, yeah, I remember, 48 hours." I said interrupting her as I cupped my heavy breast and squeezed it.

"Kate made these for you." Bethany said unfolding the clothes and helping me into them. I stood from the bed and stretched my sore body as I looked down at the black top and pleated skirt, I was impressed at how good the old lady had done. "We have these left over from a "guest" Bethany said pulling out a cute pair of black shoes and helping me step into them. I put on the little panties but didn't have a bra and my nipples stuck out in the flimsy material.

"You should leave, you only have two days. When you come back, all you have to do is get them here into the graveyard, we'll do the rest at the appropriate time." Bethany said as she ushered me to an old door.

"Where do I go?" I asked as I turned back to her. "What if people question me?"

"Those are your problems mortal. My only advice to you is get back here within two days." She warned pushing me outside into the bright sunlight.

I moved the leaves and branches out from in front of me as I walked through a large pile of bushes and came out of the treeline and looked around the cemetery then back the way I came but there was no doorway, only bushes. I walked along the old gravel road that surrounded the cemetery, my braless boobs bounced breath my top making my sensitive nipples rub against the thin material and harden. As I rounded the corner I saw a car parked at the pavilion next to the entrance. As I got closer I saw a brown headed guy hanging a piece of paper on the post with his back to me.

"Hey! How's it going?" I asked as I approached him. I startled him and as he jumped out of the way I saw my old male face on the missing poster then looked to the guy and realized it was Bobby. "Oh shit!" I mumbled as my arms crossed over my chest and I nervously tried to hide my boobs.

"Oh hey! I didn't know anyone else was here." Bobby said looking around. "I don't see another car and there's no houses nearby, did you walk here?"

"Um, yeah, I did walk here." I said fidgeting with my fingernails. "I heard I had family buried here but I guess I heard wrong." I said looking around and shrugging my shoulders. "How about you? What's with the poster?" I asked looking at my own picture.

"Oh! That's my friend!" Bobby said looking at the poster. "We came here on Halloween and he walked down the hill and my friend and I turned to get something from the car and when we came back, he was gone."

"Wow, that's crazy!" I said pretending to look worried. "I wish I had known that before I walked all of the way out here all alone." I said knowing that Bobby was a good guy and would offer me a ride back into town.

"Yeah definitely not safe for a pretty girl to be out here alone." He said with a smile. Even though I wanted to laugh having my friend unknowingly hit on me, I couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Can I give you a ride into town? Where are you going?"

I realized I couldn't ask him to take me to my apartment and told him to go to a store close to where I lived. He held the door open for me and I was shocked at how much taller he was than me now. Before I had been a little taller than him but now he towered over me as I sat down and had to straighten my skirt out beneath me. I looked up to see Bobby smiling and looking down the top of my shirt at my boobs before he shut the door and walked around to the driver's side.

12