Halloween Aurora 01

Story Info
Aurora's friends thought they were tricking her, hah!
3.9k words
4.38
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew something was up as soon as my two friends, Cody and Scott, started to drop "hints" about how I should think about dressing up as a girl this Halloween. I mean, as soon as they both giggled after telling me how good my slender body would look in a sexy Coed plaid skirt, I knew something was funny.

Hah, when I added their giggles to their constant tickling after a good kill in a video game, I came up with that they both seriously need girlfriends. I mean, they trade high fives after a level win and I get tickled, so hah, their sneaky trick isn't going to work. And let me say again, just for the humiliation factor, their giggles were a dead giveaway.

But I let it go and threw back a few "maybe" and "we'll see" responses and giggled to myself because being sneaky is not in their wheelhouses. But, to their credit, the next video game night close to Halloween would be at my house, so at least they were giving me the comfort of being at my home.

What they didn't know was that I already had a plan of my own and I was going to be the one who played a sneaky trick on them during the next game night. They would get their exposure to me in fem clothing alright, but it would be on my terms and I would be the one giggling as I greeted them at the door.

However, before I go on, let me pause for a moment and announce to the world that I have a real date for Halloween anyways, unlike them. I have been looking around the Halloween pop up stores for over a week to find something to "surprise" the guys with and I took my friend Quinn with me for, well, I needed a real female opinion and I got it.

I also got a party date with her to Gino's big Halloween party and her promise that I would a great time. And we all know what that means, right? Exactly, I will be on her on arm all night as Ambrosia, Vampire Lesbian and I will be in her Vol 3 Battle of the Ages uniform and I will be sprouting fangs! I mean, best Halloween ever, right? I'm sorry to digress, it's just that Quinn is cute and it's kind of my first real date. Plus, well, there's that Ambrosia thing, right?

So, as I let the guys giggle their "hints" away for the next two weeks, I spent time watching tutorials online so I could learn how to apply makeup. And by the way, yeah, you gals are great teachers, but slow it down a little, will you? I mean, geez. On the other hand, thanks for showing me how to make my soft eyes even more alluring.

I also spent more time at the stores because it took three separate costumes to put one costume together that I was comfortable wearing and I picked up all of the accessories I would need to go with all of the costumes I purchased. And thanks to Quinn and her fabric tape measure, I was able to buy things by size, all except, LOL, shoes.

I mean, even at the big box "We Be Shoes" stores, it was hard to play off that I was buying shoes for my girlfriend. I mean, what are the odds that we had the exact same shoe size and that's why I was trying them on, right? My solution was to go through this embarrassment once and buy several different types of shoes during my visit.

Here's what I have so far for the month of October. Two weeks before Halloween, Cody and Scott get a sexy little French Maid named Aurora for game night. Quinn gets Aurora on the Saturday night of the Halloween weekend. Aurora is Ambrosia's regular sized chested side kick. And I have a short little Coed plaid skirt for, well, I'm just keeping it in reserve, you know, just in case.

With Cody and Scott being my first introduction of Aurora, I prepped for the game night by getting the usual food and beverages and a few Halloween type mood lighting strings. And like I said earlier, I took a piece of each maid costume to create one costume that I deemed wearable. I selected the ruffled panties from one kit, the body suit and head piece from another kit because it didn't demand super exposed cleavage and the small white apron and skirt from the third kit because it covered my private area just the right amount. And even though the nylon stockings were separate purchases, well, I bought three pairs anyways because I really liked them. And you know, garter belts are a tacky slut requirement, right? I mean, it's Halloween and all, so why not.

I slipped on my embarrassment heels and the shoulder length brunette wig, took a look at myself in mirror and called Quinn because my makeup made me look like a cheap street hooker who was on her way to clown college. LOL, Quinn came to rescue and basically wiped my face clean so she could start over and switched out my cheap long wig for my other cheap wig that was much shorter and darker.

LOL, all I wanted to do the next time I looked in the mirror was to jack off to the image of the girl in the mirror.

"There Aurora, you're all set for your Tranny coming out party tonight. By the way, are you going to let them take you dry or do you have some sex lube hidden around here?"

"Stop it Quinn, this is a Halloween joke. You can stop with all the Tranny and sex talk. However, I do look pretty good, huh? Thanks for your skills."

"You do look pretty good and by that, I mean don't bend over too much tonight or you might reach the next level sooner than you think. And by the way asshole, but I've been crushing on you for a while, so going all Tranny on me now sucks. Oh, in case I forgot, you're an asshole."

"I said stop it. I promise that this is a one-time joke and Alex Miller will be the best Halloween date you ever had. I mean, you did help me find the perfect toy foam balls to fill my bra, right? I think you like me like this."

"Hah, whatever faggot. Call me if you need me and be prepared to spend the night at my apartment in two weeks, you know, if your sore butt can handle it. Oh, wait, should I come by in the morning and rub oil on it or something? And by the way, I would have taken care of that issue you have down there if you would have called me before you got dressed. I'm just saying, sissy, oops, sorry, I mean Tranny asshole."

That was enough of Quinn for a while because show time was approaching and OMG, why didn't I call Quinn earlier? LOL, which is exactly why I selected this particular apron. Besides, I had to get her out of my house so I could prep the party stuff and by that, I mean I couldn't let her see that I bought a party ice tub so I could fill it with ice, beer, root beers and ice tea because you know, I was going to bend over in front of Cody and Scott every time they were ready for another beverage.

Although I thought I was giving them what they had been hinting at anyways, I guess I forgot about what I was giving the Pizza guy, that freaky little Timmy guy. Apparently, I gave him a lot to think about. I may have been the first French Maid he ever came upon and his eyes confirmed that. LOL, so did his uncontrollable rubbing on his crotch.

"Stop it, Timmy. I don't have time for your silliness. Take your money and tell me if I look alright and use real words this time, please? Will I be in the running for Server of the year or not so much? You can be honest."

"Ah, I got your service right here. So, can I come in to put the food down and to leave my mark behind? Ah?"

"Bye Timmy. Aurora. Alluring Aurora. You got my extra Cheese Sticks in here, right?"

"Hah, I got your Cheese Stick right here Aurora. You'll be ordering again soon, right babe?"

OMG, another person I had enough of for the day and another person to get rid of before my friends showed up. I spread the Pizza and Subs out and placed the party beverage tub in a perfect position to violate the warning that Quinn gave me. I mean, these ruffled briefs cover me nicely, right? What would be the point of wearing them if they didn't peek out from under this little black maid skirt every now and then, right?

Oh, by the way, LOL, I set out plenty of extra paper towels in case there are any "accidents" and I may have "accidently" pressed record on my laptop camera, which was pointing at the couch. I finished just in time because the guys pulled up in Cody's truck, which meant I took several deep breathes before I opened the door in such a manner of dress.

"Welcome gamers. Please come in and take your usual positions on the couch. I'm Aurora and I will be serving you for the next few hours. I hope you approve of my look. I'm pretty sure this is something that you wanted, am I right?"

I'll be sure to repeat my questions in a few minutes, you know, as soon as they come back down to Earth and start to breathe again.

"It's just you two boys tonight. Alex will not be joining you. Cody, I'll get you a beer from the ice tub and Scott, I assume you want your usual Root Beer? No need to speak boys, just fire up the game box and relax. Pizza and Sub slices will be ready in just a few moments. Enjoy."

Well, let me tell you that you know immediately how exposed you are when you bend over to grab a couple of bottles from the party tub. In other words, I should have practiced this just like I practiced walking in these modest heels. But what's done is done and I'm pretty sure they counted how many stripes of ruffles that my butt was covered in.

After that backside show, I served them their drinks, LOL, pointed at the game box which hasn't been turned on yet and went into the kitchen to set up plates of food for them. Now, I don't know how or when that little freak Timmy did it, but SOB, he wrote his phone number on the top on my Cheese Sticks container. Which, by the way, I will remind him later that as far as he knew at the time, he gave Alex his phone number because today was the first time I exposed him to Aurora, I think. Which, by the way, may mean he likes Alex or he has stood on the front porch and peeked through my windows before he rang the doorbell. Either way, I think Timmy has some explaining to do, which means he might regret giving me his number.

"Alright guys, food for bellies and nylon stockings for your eyes. Anyone care to say how it's going so far? I mean, this is what you wanted, right? Or were the two of you hoping for a little more exposed skin around my belly? It's OK, we're alone here and we've been friends for a long time. OMG, say something, will you?"

OK fine, if they needed a few more minutes to gather themselves, they can have a few more minutes. I spent those few minutes walking to the gaming system, bending over and pressing the start button. And of course, it seemed like they might be ready for another round of beverages, so I took care of that too, you know, while I was waiting for them to compose themselves. And the answer is seven strips of ruffles.

"There you go guys. However, Cody, before you get your fingers messy with that Sub slice, would you mind adjusting my stockings strap? Just unsnap it, pull the stocking top a little and snap the snap closed. I mean, I messed up and it's a little uncomfortable. So, would you mind?"

I posed myself a little sideways to Cody and offered him my upper thigh and garter belt strap. OMG, he took him a minute and by that, I mean I had to direct his hand, but he managed to take over and he fumbled his way through the process of adjustment. And by that, I mean, well, he didn't need to use that much hand fumbling, but I knew it was something he thought about in the recent past. Not my garter belt mind you, but he wanted to have his hands on my legs and he could now check off that box off. Oh, and if he has a box that says stick a finger under my ruffles, well, he can check that one off too.

"Thanks Cody. That feels and looks so much better. By the way, tonight is totally private between the three of us, so don't worry about the size of your boners. We don't need to worry about this tomorrow, however, keep them where they belong. Aurora is your Server, not your pretend girlfriend. Eat up and let me know if you need anything else."

Oh, by the way folks, OMG, heels work! I swear my butt looks so much better when it has a little lift from them and I thought it had a nice shape before. In other words, I may take one more embarrassing trip to the store in the coming weeks.

"Ah, Aurora, ah, you've been working pretty hard tonight and we, ah, we think you could use a break. Would you care to sit between us and you know, take a break?"

"Hmmm, maybe later, but first I think we should go over a few things and by that, I mean, Scott, without mentioning any names, will you be willing to post on Chang that you had the best service of your life tonight? And by that, I mean you can post that photo I know you took while I was tuning on the gaming system, but none with my face in them. Agreed?"

"Awe come on, Aurora you have to work with me here. I mean, how can you ask me not to let the world know that I finally had a girl that gave me a peek under her skirt? Here, look at the photos I took when Cody was feeling up your thigh. I mean, the angle of your face while you were looking down isn't so revealing, right?"

"Hmmm, I didn't catch those, you little sneak. I suppose these two shots are alright, but I must insist that you delete these two right now and by that, I mean, oops, I just deleted them from your phone and by that, I mean, how dare you take a up skirt photo of me while I was lost in the lust of feeling Cody's hands giving my thighs a work out."

LOL, look at Scott working his Chang account on his phone instead of working his video controller. And shame on me for leaving one full facial photo on his phone. I mean, it was my good side and my soft eyes really enhanced my slim nose, right?

"Alright Cody, how about you? Again, without mentioning any names, are you willing to post on Chang that you have no idea how you managed to not finger bang your hot Server tonight? And by the way, that was taking things a little too far."

"Hah, Chang is going to know all about my un-named Server who agreed to go out on a date with me and by that, I mean, hey, I would be proud to announce that I'm taking Aurora on an ice cream date down by the river. Why are you so scared?"

"Well, for starters, OMG, you tried to finger bang me. And secondly, well, I didn't say we couldn't go out some time. So, are you going to post that you basically lost it for your game night server? And by that, I mean there are extra paper towels around for a reason and by that, I mean you both may remove your cargo shorts if things are getting a little, how shall I say, a little uncomfortable?"

Well, look at that, will you? For two guys who couldn't even speak for the first 30 minutes, they sure are reacting quickly now. But the joke is on them because I was about to say that I would help them, if they wanted some help, but no, they jumped up and dropped those shorts in a flash. And by the way, the TV screen is still displaying the "start" menu and patiently waiting for one of them to click on it.

"There, that must feel better. Now, I'll get you both another round of drinks and another plate of food. And by the way, this isn't 'free mess" night. You will each take your turns in helping me clear the plates and bottles later."

"Whoa, one at a time? Like alone with you in the kitchen?"

"LOL, something like that. So, before I reach down that grab a couple of bottles, are you guys at least going to admit that this is what you wanted? And by that, I mean if I got something wrong, please feel free to speak your mind and by that, I mean you can tell me what you want in terms of my outfits and not what you may want to do to me. Cody, what say you?"

"Well, this is perfect and I will admit that this is what we were hoping to trick you into doing. However, LOL, I can't believe that you chose to turn the tables on us and you didn't come out as some Vampire Lesbian bitch. What's her name? Ambrosia?"

"Shut it smartass. But I have that covered, but it's reserved for a date I'm going on with Quinn in two weeks. But, thanks for being honest. So, Scott, what say you? Did I do well tonight? And by that, I mean you're poking out a little down there and by that, I mean I'll find a sneaky way to mention something to Rachel about that, if you want. I mean, she may reject you for many reasons, but I wouldn't think that your rod will be one of them. So, speak."

"Well, if your position for tonight, is to not assume the position I request, then I'll agree with Cody and say this is better than we hoped for. However, I might add that this should become the normal. And, yeah, saying something to Rachel wouldn't be a bad idea, but don't make it sound gay, you know, like how gay tonight is."

"Hah, but you're enjoying it, right? Anyways, it's not gay because no one is doing anything. We're just three old friends having a private night of roleplaying fun. And we'll see if this happens again, maybe. However, if you were to request a position, well, just what position would that be? You know, if we were doing something like that, which we're not. I'm asking for a friend."

"Oh great, now you're calling me out? I don't know any positions, but on your hands and knees sounds about right."

"Hmmm, doggie huh? That's a good one Scott. So, what do you say we finish up the last hour and keep our fun to ourselves? I'll get one more round of drinks and maybe plop down between the two of you, you know, in the name of game night fun."

"Hey, don't I get a position question?"

"LOL Cody, I think we all know that you would roll me over the washing machine if you could, right? I mean, if we were doing things like that. However, to be fair to the game, when you take me out for that ice cream down by the river, you know, on the north side of the river, well, just what might happen down there? I mean, would something get wrecked?"

"Hah, let's find out this Wednesday night. I mean, I'm betting you have a back up costume in your closet, right?"

"Shut it, Cody. Last call guys."

I served them one last round before I sat in between them. I think that all three of us would admit that it felt pretty gay, LOL, for the first 3 minutes. And I will admit that I was the first to reach out my arms and rest my hands on their crotches, which means my hands were touching their dick heads that were both poking out of their boxer shorts, but right after that, they let loose and fully examined my legs and my thighs and my garter belt straps and my nylons and OMG, one or two quick touches under my skirt and apron. After that, they were no longer worried about the situation and by that, I mean I was the situation and they were searching for a solution to the situation.

Once I realized that their brains were no longer holding them back from running their hands everywhere they always wanted to, I thought it might be time to bring the evening to a close. And they both helped me do that. I mean, as soon as I rolled their heads between my fingers, well, there were releases and by that, I mean that was exactly why I spread extra paper towels around.

As far as Scott goes, I will find a way to let Rachel know that she might at least accept one or two of his date offers. I won't tell her that he pops off the moment you touch him, you know, that's something for them to work out, but I'll try to hook them up.

And Cody, well, I can see it in his eyes that he hopes Rachel does go out with Scott, so you know, he may have time alone with me. I mean, look at the way he's looking at me, will you? I mean, it's like I was the first person to touch him and I mean ever. Which got me to thinking that I probably was, you know, other than himself.

As I was prepping them to leave, I stated again that this was a private night between three friends and no more. LOL, I may have also mentioned that fem clothing is expensive, as I was pulling their wallets out of their pockets as they were wiping themselves up.

And don't judge us. I mean, no one got hurt and they went home not only with a successful trick of seeing me in fem clothing, but I bet they didn't expect that they would be relieved when they left. I mean, other than my condition, it was a win-win for Cody and Scott.

12