Halloween Awakening

Story Info
Sachi and her husband go to a party.
2.1k words
4.21
23k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

This story is pure fiction, all characters are of legal age and fictional.

Hope you enjoy.

Halloween awakening:

I was in our bedroom sliding the white opaque stockings up my legs as I watched myself in the mirror, once I had them in place I walked across the room and picked up my wig, I spent a few minutes making it perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror once again, Snow White was looking back at me. I made my way downstairs to wait for my husband Ben to get home from work.

Now is a good time to introduce myself, my name is Sachi, I was born in Osaka and moved to America for university eight years ago. I am now 26 years old; I am 5'3" tall, with medium length black hair, 34b breasts, and weigh 110 pounds. I have light skin and almond-shaped eyes. My family still lives in Osaka.

Ben and I met in university during my sophomore year; he was a senior. We started dating and had a lot of fun together, he was not my first non-Japanese man, but he was the best in bed I had been with. After he graduated, he started working for a local company hand had a good salary, he asked me to move in with him, I did. A year later he proposed, I said yes. We waited until I graduated to get married. We both decided to focus on our careers for the first few years and would discuss children in the future. A conversation we just recently began having. We planned for me to stop taking birth control at the beginning of next year.

I heard Ben's car pull into the driveway, I waited in the living room for him to see my costume, I was excited. We were going to his company's Halloween party, then to one of his colleague's house for the real party. Ben walked into the living room and froze when he saw me, I was sitting on the arm of the sofa with my skirt up above the tops of my stockings, but hiding the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties tonight. His mouth hung open, I giggled at him. Ben quickly went to our room to dress up as the Huntsman.

A little while later we were in his car and head to his office for the party. We arrived and made our rounds, I knew quite a few of his friends and their wives, is girls gossiped about life and out husbands as the men made their rounds to make sure they were seen at the party. All of us were excited about the party later. Our mood soured when Byron approached us, he was a colleague of our husbands, single and arrogant, nobody liked him, but put up with him because he was good at his job.

I was personally weary of the man, he was tall and well built, I am talking about him being around 6'5" and weighed 240 was my guess. His teeth were shockingly white when he smiled, a stark contrast to his ebony skin. I wasn't racist, I thought he was quite attractive, but his attitude and demeaner were complete turn-offs for me.

Our husbands finally came back to us, we made a few more laps around the party before departing to Mike's and Susan's house for our own party. We all arrived together and had drinks in our hands moments later, music was playing and a few of us women were dancing and having a good time.

After more than a few rounds later, we were all feeling pretty good, laughing and having a good time. I was having a fun time, but I was also feeling nervous, this was a light swinging party, no full-on sex, but heavy petting and oral if we wanted to was going to be taking place.

We were all writing our names on slips of paper when I saw Byron standing next to a beautiful blond woman, tall, big breasts, she looked like a slut to me. Our names when into the paper bag, the men started drawing names. Ben was standing slightly behind me with my hand grasping his dick through his trousers, slightly sliding my hand up and down his length. It was his turn to draw, he drew Loraine, a Latina woman with big breasts and a bubble ass. I saw his smile; he saw my frown before winking at him. "have fun honey, but not too much." I told him. It was down to myself and Tina, Byron was choosing, the other man was Tom, another tall black man, but not as muscled as Byron and he had a much better attitude.

Byron looked right at me licking his thick lips and mouthed "I want you." He reached in and pulled out a paper, I was nervously looking on, he looked at the paper, he held it up, "Tina". I was relieved. Tina not wanting to ruin the party, went to his side. Tom drew and obviously had my name. I smiled at Ben, then Tom before joining him.

All of the couples spread throughout the house, I was with Tom in the office which had a sofa. He brought us drinks, we were sitting and talking with each other when Byron and Tina walked into the room. Byron looked right at me, "You will be mine sooner than later." He said ominously before leaving the room as suddenly as he appeared.

Tom and I brushed off the interruption. I took a sip of my drink and put the glass down on the table next to me. Tom had his hand on my hip and let it slide down over my thigh as he leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips. I was frozen and stiff initially, I felt the warmth of his lips on mine and his hand tightening its grasp on my thigh, I leaned into the kiss and reciprocated. We sat on the sofa kissing for a few minutes before pulling apart, my heart was racing. This was the first man I kissed since I began dating Ben. I thought about what he was doing at this very moment.

Tom took my little hand and placed it on his thigh, his eyes were locked on mine. He moved my hand over the large bulge in his shorts, he was wearing a complete Dwayne Wade Heat uniform. My hand slid over his long shaft; my eyes widened in shock at how long he was. He released my hand, but it kept sliding up and down his shaft as my fingers tightened around it.

Tom lifted my hand from his cock, I let out a whimper of disappointment, I heard him chuckle as he placed my hand on his bare skin and pulled it up under his short leg. My hand continued to be pulled until I felt the head of his cock in the palm of my hand, skin on skin. My hand tightened around his organ once again and began moving up and down his length. Tom let out a sigh and my fingers brushed his balls.

I felt his hand on my calf and slowly sliding up my leg and inner thigh, the heat from his hand felt good, it felt naughty to have another man touching me and me touching him. Tom leaning forward as I continued rubbing and tickling his cock and balls. His hand was rubbing and tickling my thighs and skin above my stockings. He was slowly getting closer to my now wet pussy. He leaned forward and kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe as he asked me if he could pleasure me with his hand. I nodded and pulled his hand to my wet center.

Moaning as his finger slid up and down between my lips, slicking themselves with my juices. My back arched and I moaned louder as his finger penetrated me. My grip on his cock tightened as he began to slowly thrust my finger in and out of me. My hips were rocking and I was moaning. Tom had my blouse opened and my breasts out, he was sucking and biting them causing me to squirm beneath him and moan louder. He smiled down at me as he licked his lips, I was looking up at him and biting my bottom lip. Tom slowly pushed a second finger inside of me causing me to gasp and buck my hips. His thumb was pressing down on my clit, moving it around under his thumb. My hand left his cock long ago and was gripping the sofa edge tightly as I came on Tom's fingers.

As I recovered from my orgasm, he pulled his fingers from my pussy and pushed his fingers between my lips, I sucked them clean and earned a smile from him. He brought his lips to mine and kissed, his tongue invading my mouth and wrestling my own tongue. I moaned into his mouth as his large hands engulfed my breasts and toyed with my nipples.

I felt pressure on the back of my head, it was pulling me forward and pushing me down at the same time. I came face to face with Tom's long, thick, and hard cock. "Your turn to pleasure me baby; start by worshipping my balls." He commanded, not told, not asked, he commanded. I nodded and lowered my mouth to his balls and kissed each testicle before licking and sucking on them. He tasted good; I was soon into returning the favor for giving me such an amazing orgasm. I was moaning and slurping on his big heavy balls.

Tom pulled my head up off of his balls, he slapped both of my cheeks with his hard cock before pressing it to my lips. I kissed the tip before slowly sucking it into my mouth. Tom slowly guided me down to my knees between his spread legs. "Where a bitch belongs." He said. I stopped sucking and looked up at him. Nobody had ever talked to me like that before, I was shocked. His hand pushed me back down to his cock, I parted my lips once more to accept him back in my mouth.

Throughout the blow job, he kept calling me a bitch and good little slut, he was disparaging me and humiliating me by making me beg him to let me suck him and lick his black balls. I felt his cock twitch when I was humiliating myself by begging him. I also felt myself getting wetter between my legs as the humiliation continued.

His cock began to swell inside my mouth and twitch rapidly, he let loose his first shot of cum, filling my mouth. He pulled out and shot across my face and breasts, then back in my mouth to suck him clean. His hand gripped my hair lifting my head and pushing me back down his cock, all the while telling "oh yeah, suck my cock bitch, worship my black cock, suck daddy's cock," and more. He was talking about fucking me and busting my pussy, ruining me for my husband, and owning me.

After shooting another load in my mouth and holding me down on his cock until I swallowed everything she shot, I was pulled off of his cock and pulled up onto the sofa, my legs spread and lifted over his shoulders. Tom pushed his two fingers back in my pussy and began thrusting in and out, then a third finger pushed in. I was writhing beneath him, my toes curled, I was getting closer and closer to another orgasm. He began to thrust his hand faster and harder before jamming his fingers inside me and pounding his hand into me. I was screaming and bucking, my legs shaking and quivering on his shoulders. I was done, exhausted, and panting for breath.

Tom pushed my legs off of his shoulders, one on the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. I was laid out and fully exposed with his dried cum on my face and body as he stood over me. It was at that moment Ben and Tom's wife Cheryl decided to come to find us, the party was winding down. I looked up at Ben, he was staring at me with his mouth hanging open, I scrambled to get myself up and covered. As I buttoned my blouse, I saw Ben's cock rising in his pants, he smiled at me and told me I was beautiful.

To be continued.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers