Halloween Blackmail Pt. 02

Story Info
Ruth notices the women's trysts and has to intervene.
5.6k words
4.7
2.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** As requested, I extended the story a bit. Thanks for all the feedback!

Ruth went back downstairs to rejoin the Saturday-night party, confused after seeing her daughter naked in her long-term neighbor's bed. She'd known the Curtis family for over 20 years now and she just couldn't believe it. For one, Anne Curtis was married. And, at least Ruth had always thought, she was straight. If nothing else, she was twice Emmanuelle's age! She never thought the woman would seduce her daughter, for Heaven's sake. She'd watched her grow up!

The woman was a lot more... liberal... than she was, always wearing far more revealing clothing, tiny bikinis in the summer, tight turtlenecks in the winter, showing so much ass, breast, and cleavage all the time. Maybe Ruth should have seen the signs earlier. Maybe she could have stopped this before it got this far. For how long had this even been going on? Had Anne been grooming her for this her whole life?

Ruth moved through the crowd in a daze, her mind struggling with this, blaming herself. One minute she was angry at Anne, the next scared for Emmanuelle, then the next... a little excited, if truth be told. For some reason, thinking about them together sexually affected her in many ways.

"You ok, love?" her husband, Seth, asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. She probably would have walked right past him if he hadn't stopped her.

His touch shook her from her daze. "Yeah... just tired," she replied.

"Well, it's been a long day. Why don't we just head home?"

"Yeah... that would be best," she agreed.

Seth looked around as if trying to find someone. "You haven't seen Emmanuelle have you?"

Ruth froze for a moment, wondering what she should or could tell him. She decided it was best to not say anything. "No... I'm sure she's around somewhere. She'll come home soon."

Ruth and Seth then slowly walked out of the party, bidding goodbye to the other guests, then walked next door to their home. Ruth looked at the second story windows and saw that the light was still on in Anne's bedroom and it sent shivers through her.

*****

She had taken off work on Monday and had interacted a little with Emmanuelle. The young woman was as bright and happy as ever, going through all the pictures she'd taken over the weekend. There were certainly going to be a lot more when she went out with her friends on Halloween night.

It was early afternoon, just after walking into the living room from cleaning in the kitchen, when Ruth heard Emmanuelle on the phone. She was speaking in somewhat hushed tones, but she didn't know Ruth had entered the room. The conversation seemed sexual to Ruth and she assumed it was with Anne. After just a minute or so, Emmanuelle hung up and quickly stood. Ruth acted as if she had just emerged from the kitchen and had not heard a thing.

"I'm going out for a walk," Emmanuelle said, smiling.

"Ok. Anywhere in particular?" Ruth asked.

"No... just around the neighborhood."

Emmanuelle slipped her tennis shoes on and bolted out the door. Ruth walked quickly to the window on the stairwell landing and watched her from behind the curtains as Emmanuelle walked next door and rang the doorbell. She was surprised as she and Anne seemed to be disagreeing about something and watched Emmanuelle walk off the porch to their driveway, getting out her phone.

Suddenly Anne emerged from the house and seemed to be pleading with Emmanuelle, as if begging her to come inside. Emmanuelle smiled, put her phone in her pocket, and walked to the front porch and in the front door, Anne following behind her.

Ruth went about her day, cleaning this and that, always thinking about Emmanuelle and Anne. She shook her head, wondering how that wicked woman could have got such a hold on her daughter. It seemed Emmanuelle was at her beck and call now.

Two hours later, Emmanuelle came back in the front door, and kicked off her shoes.

"How was your walk?" Ruth asked as she walked down from the bedrooms.

Emmanuelle smiled up at her. "It was really nice." She slipped into the kitchen and out of sight. "I need to get some water."

Ruth just nodded, wondering why her daughter would just lie to her about this. What did that woman have on her that would keep her held so tightly? If she'd only confide in her, then Ruth might be able to help her! Maybe, she thought, she should confront her about what she saw at the Halloween party to get the conversation started. But even that proved to be too difficult.

*****

On Tuesday, Ruth came home early from work, and, not seeing Emmanuelle, walked slowly and quietly up the stairs towards her bedroom. As she neared the Emmanuelle's door, she could hear her talking. She pressed her ear against the door and heard what sounded like Emmanuelle on the telephone.

"Yeah, that turns me on," Emmanuelle said. Ruth practically blushed as she listened to the rest of the conversation. "I wish I was over there right now... I know, just another hour... You're so sweet! I'd love to see you wearing that... I just wish you were here to touch me... Yes, I wish I could be playing with your pussy right now, too."

Ruth felt her body responding in a way that confused her. She'd never had any inklings towards women before, but listening to her own daughter saying such... pornographic things... was making her body excited. She was envisioning what the two of them did behind those closed doors at Anne's house and it strangely aroused her.

Emmanuelle giggled. "I liked using my tongue to touch every bit of your pussy... Yes, because I love hearing your soft moans. Every time you moan, it turns me on."

"Oh my God," Ruth whispered, her hand grabbing her crotch over her skirt. She was throbbing... and wet! She envisioned Emmanuelle licking Anne's pussy and Anne moaning loudly... and it really excited her.

"Are you touching yourself?" Emmanuelle continued. "You are? Mmm... me too. I actually have a vibrator here... Mmhmm, I'm sliding it in and out of my tiny pussy... Yeah, it is... I know!... Ok... I'll set it on high... I want to hear you touching yourself, too."

Ruth couldn't stand to hear any more and walked to her bedroom at the other end of the hall. She felt her body boiling with need and took off her clothes. She wanted to be angry, wanted to give Anne a piece of her mind... but right now she needed some relief. She walked into the master bathroom and turned on the shower. While it got to temperature, she noticed herself in the large mirror above the sink. Her skin was pinkish... flushed with desire... and she licked her lips. Her nipples were hard little points, reminding her that they were there and needed attention.

She stepped into the hot shower and pulled the door closed. She rinsed off under the spray, turning this way and that to let the water get all over her body. She she squirted some liquid soap into her hand and began sliding her hands over her body. She quickly felt her erogenous zones calling to her, begging for attention as her hands moved all over her body. They slid over her breasts, her nipples digging into her palm, and she lightly pinched them and let her fingers circle them teasingly, making her moan softly.

"Oh my God," she moaned softly.

When her hands slid between her legs, her knees almost buckled as her clit throbbed with need. Her knowing fingers circled it, trapped it between them as she lightly squeezed, giving her so many good sensations.

"Fuck!" she hissed.

She reached up and pulled the shower massager from its holder and turned the knob until the spray was concentrated into a pounding stream. Then she slowly moved it down the front of her body until it reached her clit. She hissed as the hard spray hit her clit for the first time and leaned back against the shower wall. Then she put a foot up on the edge of the tub to help expose more of her pussy and aimed the spray right between her legs.

"Fuck!" she hissed again and used the spray to play with her clit, the water giving her wonderful sensations. She put the head up close to her pussy and moved it slightly, directing the spray just how she liked it. "Yes... so close," she whispered.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander to a fantasy and she surprised herself by envisioning Emmanuelle and Anne in the shower with her, with Anne on her knees, licking Emmanuelle's pussy. Her daughter looked so beautiful and sexy, naked and wet, as she held the older woman's head in her hand and used the other on the wall to steady herself. She smiled at Ruth, acknowledging and appreciating her presence, which excited Ruth even more.

"Her tongue feels so good on my pussy, mommy," Emmanuelle said in her fantasy.

"Oh God," Ruth whispered. "Yes... lick her..." She slid a finger over her clit, too, and in less than a minute she was cumming, panting excitedly.

Breathing hard, she put the shower massager back and turned off the water. She grabbed her towel from the door and dried herself off, then stepped out of the shower. She wondered if Emmanuelle was still home as she grabbed some clothes and slid a floral print dress on. She stepped out into the hall and moved towards the stairwell. As she neared Emmanuelle's room, she saw that the door was open and it was quiet. She passed and glanced inside to see the room empty.

As she reached the landing on the stairwell, she looked out the window and just noticed Emmanuelle entering Anne's front door. "Again?" she said, getting a little angry now. "This is getting out of hand," she huffed. She walked downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a mug and pouring herself a cup of coffee. She leaned against the counter taking a sip. She was definitely angry... angry at... at that woman! Anne had a serious hold on her daughter and she had to get to the bottom of it!

She hesitated, but she had to do it now... now, when they were together. She'd stop this once and for all!

She set the mug down and walked out the back door. She moved swiftly across the lawns to the Curtis front door and found that it was unlocked. Without even bothering to look, she opened the door and walked inside. She closed the door behind herself quietly, as she had the sudden realization of what she was doing.

She listened closely and heard talking and giggling out in the back yard. Slowly, she walked to the kitchen, trying to pinpoint their location all while trying not to be seen. She opened the patio door leading to the back yard and saw them both in the hot tub, naked.

Anne was sitting in the hot tub seat while Emmanuelle was deeper in the water, facing her. Only her head and shoulders were above water as she knelt between the older woman's legs. Ruth had a side view of the action and approached them slowly, unseen.

"Mmm, I love your tits," Emmanuelle said, licking and sucking on Anne's breasts.

Anne was watching her, enjoying what the young woman was doing to her. "Oh that's it," she whispered.

"Does that feel good?" Emmanuelle asked.

"Oh yeah... I like the way you do that to me."

"I love your body," Emmanuelle said, squeezing Anne's breasts in her hands, lifting them and pushing them together so she could almost suck on both nipples at once. "I could lick you all day."

She rose slightly and the two kissed, passionately, their tongues entwining and dueling as they pushed into one mouth and then the other.

Ruth slid behind one of the many potted bushes that Anne used to decorate the back porch area, trying to hide from their sight. Luckily, they were too busy to notice her.

"Here... sit up on the edge," Emmanuelle said. She helped Anne move, helping her sit on the edge of the hot tub as Emmanuelle's hands moved to her knees, opening them. Then Emmanuelle moved her head between them, obviously licking her.

"Your pussy tastes amazing," Emmanuelle said.

"You like that?" Anne asked, stroking Emmanuelle's head with one hand.

"Mmhmm... How does that feel?" Emmanuelle asked, flicking her thumb across her clit as she lifted her tongue away.

"Oh, that feels so good." Anne leaned back a little and watched Emmanuelle lick her.

Ruth couldn't believe what she was seeing with her own eyes. Never in a million years did she ever consider this a possibility. She could feel her body getting excited as she watched them, felt her nipples harden and tingle. She slid her hand over her breasts, over her dress, feeling her hard nipples poke into her hands. She circled them and lightly pinched them, wishing there was a mouth on them.

"Yes... uh huh," Anne moaned softly, letting Emmanuelle continue. Emmanuelle slid a finger inside, fingering Anne even as she licked her clit.

Ruth panted, her hand falling between her legs, touching her pussy. Her fingertips stroked her clit over the material of her dress and she masturbated a little, feeling her clit throbbing. Then she slid them underneath her dress, touching her clit through her thin panties.

Anne moaned louder, closing her eyes for a moment, her body shaking, obviously having an orgasm as Ruth watched. She couldn't believe that she saw that! Other than porn, with their fake orgasms, she'd never seen a woman orgasm before.

Anne smiled down at Emmanuelle as the young woman sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That was amazing!" Anne said. "You're an amazing young woman."

"Are you going to lick my pussy now?" Emmanuelle asked. "I just love the feel of a nice wet tongue on my pussy."

Anne nodded, almost reluctantly, as the two moved to change positions in the hot tub.

Ruth couldn't take any more. Although she didn't know if she was interrupting to stop them... or to join them.

"Oh... my... God!" she said, moving towards the hot tub from the cover of the bush.

"Mom!" Emmanuelle said, covering herself with her hands.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Ruth said loudly as she got to the edge of the tub.

Anne slid down into the tub and also covered her breasts with her hands. "It's not what it looks..."

"No, no, no," Ruth said. "I don't want to hear a word out of you! It's exactly what it looks like. You have the nerve to seduce my daughter like this! She's only 18!! You're married and here I see you're some kind of lesbian." Ruth practically spit out her rebuke, feeling her body flush even still, their naked bodies reminding her just what they were doing a moment ago.

"You with you're sweet little innocent face," she said, scolding Emmanuelle. "And you!" she said, turning her attention back to Anne. "You're an adult! You're married! You should know better! I'm sure your husband wouldn't be too happy knowing you're seducing and having sex with my daughter."

"No! You can't," Anne plead with her sliding closer to her in the hot tub.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Ruth asked. Anne couldn't say a thing in her defense. Yes, Emmanuelle had blackmailed her... and the first time was under a bit of duress. But she had to admit that the next time, she was actually enjoying having sex with her.

"I thought not," Ruth said. "In fact... why don't you just kiss her right in front of me. Go ahead. If you're so unashamed about it, go on. Show me what you're so unashamed of."

"Are you serious right now mom?" Emmanuelle asked, not believing what was happening.

"Yeah... I'm serious," Ruth spat. "Are you serious about her?" she asked Anne. "Huh? You fucking tramp. You're married. I'm sure your husband would love to see what you're doing."

"Please... you don't have to tell him," Anne said, begging her to keep quiet about all this.

Ruth moved closer to then. "And with your young, neighbor." She grabbed them both and pushed them towards each other. "Go on. Kiss her."

The two women kissed, still holding their hands over their breasts to keep from being seen.

"Ok," Anne said, backing away slightly, hoping that both Ruth and Emmanuelle would now leave. "Is that what you wanted?"

Ruth shook her head. "I don't think it's about what I want," she said. "Isn't it about what you want? Is your husband's dick not enough for you, you fucking slut?"

Ruth turned towards her daughter. "And you... falling for this... whore." She looked at Anne. "You're going to get this out of your system. You're going to just get it over with and you're going to decide if you want your husband's cock or not. Go on... kiss her again."

She pushed them together again and they kissed more passionately, although Anne was still reluctant.

"That's pretty passionate," Ruth said. "I don't know if you should be married to Ben." Anne glanced at her, angry that she'd even bring up her husband. This wasn't her fault. Emmanuelle started the whole thing.

"Was that a dirty look you just gave me?" Ruth asked her, her anger flaring.

"No," Anne said. "But, that's enough. I think you should both go now."

Ruth shook her head. "Oh, we're just getting started. Look... you've been our neighbor for over twenty years and I consider you a friend." Ruth leaned in towards them, putting her chin on Anne's shoulder, their faces an inch apart. "We wouldn't want any ill feelings between us now, would we?"

Ruth pulled Anne's hand away from her breast and grabbed it herself, squeezing it, teasing her nipple. "I'm feeling a little left out. Why don't you kiss me?"

"Um," Anne hesitated, nervous how this was going.

"Are we doing this right now?" Emmanuelle asked, feeling very uncomfortable with her mother here. She had expected her mother to seriously chastise them... but never expected her to want to join them. "It's a little inappropriate."

"Inappropriate?" Ruth laughed. "Says the girl who was just licking vagina. Kiss me," she ordered Anne. She grabbed her chin, turned her face, and kissed her. "Huh? Is that... inappropriate... enough for you?"

"Are you serious right now mom?" Emmanuelle asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Look," she said, talking to Emmanuelle. "I've always liked women, but I've just never talked to you about it."

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were straight," Emmanuelle said, shocked.

Ruth smiled. "Well, you learn something new every day." She reached out and grabbed Emmanuelle's breast, squeezing it. "And I've learned that you're just a little lesbian slut."

"Ok," Anne said, shaking her head. "I think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I mean, you're her mom."

Ruth smiled at her. "Unless you want a lot of trouble, I think you should keep on doing exactly what I tell you to do," she said. "What were you about to do before I came walking in, huh? What were you about to do to my daughter?"

"Well, um," Anne hesitated.

"It's ok," Ruth said, pushing the two women closer together again. "No, go ahead. I want to see what you were going to do with those hands of yours."

Anne and Emmanuelle kissed as they were pushed together and Anne slid her hand under the water to touch Emmanuelle's pussy.

"That's it," Ruth said, approvingly, as she leaned down and started sucking on Anne's nipple.

"Ok, I think that's far enough," Ruth said after watching them a moment. Emmanuelle was squirming in pleasure as the two continued to kiss. "I think you need a lesson in how to touch a woman." Ruth grabbed their wrists and pulled them out of the hot tub and walked them into the house.

She walked them up the stairs and into Anne's bedroom, pulling them onto the bed. "Sweetheart, you watch," she said, turning towards Anne. "If you're going to touch my daughter, you better know how to do it right."

"You're a nutjob," Anne said, shaking her head.

"And your body is loving every moment of it." Ruth kissed her, her hand sliding over her naked body, touching and squeezing her breast. She bent down and started licking and sucking on her nipples. "Your nipples are so hard. Is your clit nice and hard too? Or maybe I should find out for myself."

Anne protested weakly. "I really don't think that's..."

12