Halloween Costume Party

Story Info
Erotic Halloween Themed Party.
3.1k words
4.24
12.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am getting ready to go to what I hope is the best Halloween Costume Party ever!

I am standing in front of a full length mirror staring, somewhat dumbfoundedly, at what I see.

How can I be seriously considering going out in public in this getup?

I am dressed in a skin tight, sheer, black, fabric outfit that covers nearly every inch of skin. It almost looks painted on. There are only three openings in it. Two are eye holes, so I can see clearly. The other hole allows my genitals to be proudly displayed to the world at large!

My penis is swollen to its full seven inches. It is perfectly straight and standing at about a 45 degree angle. My balls are hanging nicely and swinging erotically with my every move. My ball bag is smooth and hairless. I like to keep it that way for my lover's licking pleasure!

I am, believe it or not, going to the party dressed as a set of "Disembodied Genitals"!

This outfit was suggested by the hostess of the party because she thinks it represents "Most women's 'Ideal Man'" and, as she says "It makes me wet, just thinking about it!"

"I should have asked about cutting a slit for a mouth hole!" I think, as I realize I'll have to get this thing off if I want to lick my lover's clit.

"I always want that!" I grin invisibly at the thought.

First of all, I probably should describe myself.

Then, I'll tell you how I came to be in this interesting and intensely erotic situation.

I am a fairly attractive, I like to think, white guy. I'm in my early forties. I'm in good shape with almost no fat, anywhere, on my body. I think my best physical feature is my penis. It is perfectly straight. It is seven inches long and nearly always hard! My balls are nice too! I keep them shaved smooth, because, I like the way they feel when I play with them.

I love women. The only thing more beautiful to me, than a naked woman, would be two naked women!

I love everything about women, but my all time favorite is the slice of heaven between their thighs!

I love everything about pussy! I love the way a woman's pussy looks, smells, tastes, and feels. I like smooth, shaved, hairless pussy possibly the best but hairy or trimmed is not ever a turn off to me, just variety!

There is nothing I would rather do than lick a woman's clit until she cums!

I am going to this private, invitation only, party for the express purpose of meeting the goddess that I have been lusting for daily for the last six months!

We met online.

We started sharing sexual fantasies.

Then, we traded a few pictures.

Then, we chatted online.

We both seem to be able to instinctively know what it takes to make the other cum!

We have decided it's time to live our fantasies by actually meeting physically for the very first time!

Let me now describe the object of my lust, as I perceive her, from the pictures she has sent me.

She is a dark skinned, ebony goddess. She is about my height. She has shoulder length, jet black hair. Her full and sensuous lips, she tells me, were made for sucking cock! She has nice, big, firm breasts featuring, huge, dark areolas surrounding the most suckable nipples that stand out about an inch! Her perfect legs make me want to kiss and lick my way up from the soles of her pretty little feet to the slice of heaven on earth that is her beautiful, smooth pussy. Her dark chocolate and pink pussy lips swell and become hugely distended and gap open when she is highly aroused. Her pink clit swells and hardens until it peeks out from under its dark hood!

Just thinking about how we are supposed to be meeting has me so horny that it is all I can do to keep from masturbating! I force myself to hold off. I want to save every drop of cum for my lover!

I arrive at the party location and am greeted at the door by the hostess who is herself dressed rather outlandishly. Her "dress" is of a sheer black fabric that appears to have been shredded. It manages to somehow, never, quite, actually, fall off, while it never even attempts to conceal anything!

She is a ravishingly beautiful, raven haired, white woman with long, elegant legs, a hairless cunt, and perfect champagne glass, pink nippled breasts! Her flawless skin is the most amazing milk white!

"Is she here yet?" I ask anxiously.

"Yes. She is here. You're gonna cum when you see her!" she says as she fondles my exposed genitals.

"She is already dripping wet in anticipation of meeting you!" my hostess says, as she wantonly masturbates while we are talking.

"Just to remind you. When the party is about to get started, the lights will all go out and it will be pitch black. Then, two small spotlights will come on. One for you and one for her. Just circle each other a few times. The lights will follow your every move. Take your time. Tease each other and the other guests." my nearly naked, vigorously masturbating hostess continues.

"God, I must have cum a thousand times, just thinking about this, since you agreed to it!" she gasps, as her knees buckle and I grab her to keep her from falling, as she orgasms, yet again!

I can't help myself. I reach down and touch her still spasming pussy just enough to get a finger good and wet with her cum. I slowly paint a cum mustache on my costume. I inhale deeply. The intoxicating scent arouses me even more and my penis visibly swells.

"I'm gonna have to eat you one day, soon!" I say lustfully as I enjoy the scent of her with every breath.

"Soon!" she agrees, as she send me off into the gathering party and turns to greet more guests.

As I wander about looking for my Nubian Goddess, I attract a lot of attention.

I have no trouble staying hard because everywhere I look there is something erotic. The decorations are all very strange, kinky, and weirdly erotic.

The guests are all erotically, dressed or undressed as the case may be. Nearly everyone is openly displaying their genitals!

Suddenly, I spot my lusty lover across the brightly lit room!

She is a lovely sight! Her luscious, chocolate body is wonderfully displayed to all! The "dress" she is wearing conceals nothing at all! It is composed of a few black leather straps. The waist band is the widest piece to which the "top" and "skirt" are attached. The top is one strap that has both ends attached to the waist band. The ends are about half an inch wide. It flares out to about four inches at the breast so that at its widest it is about a quarter inch wider than the areolas! There is a custom fit hole cut in each side to fully expose the areolas. With each movement and breath her nipples are being gently pushed through the holes and released! The skirt is made of quarter inch wide strips that are knotted at the end. They fall to just above the knee. The best part of the skirt is that there are three inch gaps in front and back as well as both sides. There is no way to conceal her hot, wet, smoothly shaved, dark chocolate pussy!

My penis is throbbing with my lust for her! Every beat of my heart is making my penis visibly bob up and down! My balls are aching! It's all I can do to keep from masturbating right now!

I wonder what she is thinking as we slowly approach each other.

My eyes slowly caress every inch of her body. I notice that her nipples are standing at attention and her pink clit is so swollen that it is peeking out from under its dark hood!

"Damn! I am one lucky woman!" she says as she wantonly stares at my lust swollen genitals.

"And, I'm one, damn, lucky man!" I say as I notice that her pussy is literally dripping. There is a small pool of pussy juice on the floor between her feet. It is running down her legs!

"I sure would like to lick her clean and then make her cum on my tongue!" I think as I manage to pull my gaze from her cunt to look her in the eyes.

"It sure is nice to actually meet, in person!" I say as I gaze into her dark, lust filled eyes.

She smiles and says "Yes. I can hardly wait to finally fuck!"

"Well, I guess we better get to our places before the show starts." she sighs as she turns and slowly walks away.

I am captivated by her lovely, chocolate ass swaying seductively.

I slowly walk back to my appointed place.

A couple of hot, nude females painted up to look like pussy cats crawl around me on the floor purring and acting like they are in heat. They rub against my legs and lift their butts up high offering their juicy, hairless cunts to be fucked.

I shoo them away, saying "Maybe, another day!"

I look around at the strange creatures and costumes around me.

I think my favorite is the Siamese Twins with the leashed pets. The twins are hot, nubile, brunette, white girls with flawless, creamy skin. Their pink pussies are shaved smooth. Their pink nippled breasts are high, firm, perky, perfect and Oh, so delicious! They are "joined" at the hip having only three legs! They have belts around their waists. There is a long silver chain attached to each belt. At the end of each chain is a small leather collar encircling the highly aroused genitals of an otherwise naked man! Each male is painted up to look like a canine, they have bushy tails that they wag frequently as the sit staring fixedly at their "owners" cunts. The tails appear to be attached to anal plugs! Whenever any female gets near them, the males crawl towards them wagging their tails until their owners call or pull them back with the chain! Both "dogs" have huge penises that must be nine or ten inches long!

There are various monsters, mythical creatures, and a few inexplicable things. At least, I find them inexplicable!

There is a hot blond with hair nearly to the floor! She is completely naked. It appears that she is being constantly fucked by a tiny, extremely hideous gargoyle with monstrously large genitals! I notice her occasionally dropping to her knees as an orgasm overpowers her ability to walk. Her entire body flushes pink each time! The little mechanical beast never stops his assault on her spasming cunt!

I have heard about her and her reputation for being a world class fellatrix!

I want to experience her talents, but not quite yet!

Suddenly, the lights go off and it is totally dark.

Music start playing softly.

After a few minutes, two, small, white spotlights make brilliant circles on the floor.

I step forward until my genitals are illuminated.

The beam tightens and the effect is as desired. All anyone can see is my apparently "Disembodied Genitals" floating in the air!

Across the room, I see, at the same time, the object of my lust, or more accurately, her pussy lit up by the other spotlight.

As we slowly circle around as we approach each other, my eyes are locked on her luscious, chocolate cunt.

The music playing and the sultry voice of our hostess telling everyone our story of how we met and

what we are now doing has us and, I think, everyone else, aroused to the brink of orgasm!

I cannot see, but I sense that the other guests have gathered rather closely about us. I hear the unmistakable sounds of masturbation and even fucking nearby!

I can hardly hold back the building orgasm as I touch the swollen, purple head of my engorged penis to the dripping wet pussy lips that I have lusted for so long!

She is offering herself to be fucked doggy style just as she had told me she would. It is her favorite position!

She pushes back eagerly and the head of my penis slips in easily.

I want to plunge in balls deep, but I want to savor this as long as possible!

I pull out and everyone can see that the head is wet with her juice.

I slip it back in and this time about an inch more than before.

I slowly pull out. Then in again!

Each time I plunge my turgid manhood into her steaming hot, dripping wet box I go a little bit deeper!

Each time I pull out her pussy gaps open, begging to be filled again.

She is moaning and playing with her clit and saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your hot, white cock!".

I am now ramming my massive erection, balls deep, into her welcoming cunt!

The sight of my rigid, white cock plunging deep into her sopping wet, dark chocolate cunt is incredibly erotic. Her beautiful pear shaped ass is such an erotic delight that I want to drop to my knees and run my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Even her asshole is pretty and I suddenly want to kiss and lick it! I am a bit shocked at myself because I have never thought of anal, anything, as very interesting! I want this woman more than any I have ever met before!

My swollen balls are hanging low and swinging wildly. With each thrust, my balls are slapping her clit.

I'm going to cum!

I feel her pussy start to spasm. It is gripping my cock like a wet vise!

"I'm cumming!" we shout in unison!

I feel my own orgasm building. My penis is rock hard. I feel my balls tighten and rise as the cum starts to boil over. I shove my penis all the way to the root and hold on to her hips as I shoot my seed deep into her womb. My orgasm seems endless as I shoot my wad time after time!

My penis feels so much at home in her pussy that I don't want to ever uncouple!

I want to fuck her and eat her over and over again!

I have completely lost track of everything except our coupling.

Suddenly, I remember where I am and what we are doing!

I slowly withdraw my still very hard, erect penis from my lover's still twitching pussy!

I can feel our combined juices dripping from my balls!

I hear gasps of delight, moans of pleasure all around.

I look down and see that my genitals are glowing eerily because the light is now a black light. I look at my lover and see that her pussy lips are glowing too! There is a glowing puddle on the floor and a glowing stream running down her inner thighs!

As we stand there, in our obvious post orgasmic euphoria, we are suddenly treated to a very enthusiastic round of applause.

The lights come up and our hostess pushes her way though the throng to stand with us for a few moments.

I notice that she is now entirely naked!

"That was spectacular, wasn't it?" she asks, as she unabashedly masturbates.

"How many of you came watching that?" she continues.

It looks to me like almost everyone raises their hands!

She turns to my lover and says "I want to fuck him one day soon, if you don't mind!"

My ebony goddess lover reaches over and wraps her fingers around my penis. She squeezes it gently as she says laughingly "As long as he makes me cum every day, he can fuck anybody he wants, any time he wants!"

I deliberately make my penis twitch in her hand as I say "Baby, I want to lick you and fuck you over and over again, right now!"

Our hostess says "We are about to have another sex show in a few minutes. Would you two mind getting totally naked and hanging out a while?"

We look at each other and say as one "Right now? You want us to strip?"

As she nods her head we both start removing our costumes.

My lover only has to undo one buckle and she drops the thing to the floor with one shrug of her shoulders.

I feel my penis surge again with lust, as I see her totally naked in real life, for the first time!

I ask for help as my costume is velcroed all down the back and inside the legs.

Both women help at once. My lover starts at the top with the neck. Our hostess drops to her knees on the floor and starts unfastening, from the ankles up. They meet at the waist and suddenly my entire backside is naked. I pull out of the sleeves and now the entire thing is draped over my erection. My hostess unfastens the last bit of Velcro holding the band gripping my genitals.

As she stands up, she slowly licks my balls and the whole length of my erect penis!

She licks all the way up my chest and ends with a quick kiss, full on the lips, with full tongue penetration!

As she pulls away, she says "God! I want to fuck you so bad!".

My lover steps in front of me with her back towards me.

I step forward and slide my big, hard, white erection between her satiny, ebony thighs.

As she leans back against me, I reach around and gently caress her magnificent breasts.

We stand there enjoying each others touch while we watch the next couple of sex shows.

We are both so horny that we just want to go somewhere where we can totally focus on each other.

We find our hostess and say our good-byes.

We are both oblivious to the fact that we are naked.

Only when we are about to get out of the car at the Hotel do we suddenly realize that we have no clothing with us and getting to our room is going to be an unexpected pleasure as we are both exhibitionists!

That's a whole other story!

Anyone that would like more detail on the other guests at the party, the other sex shows or would like me to write the continuation of this please send me feedback.

If there is enough interest, I'll write it.

Don't forget to vote!