Halloween Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessie lets go and enjoys the party.
2.2k words
4.66
8.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curiousj4
curiousj4
90 Followers

This is part 2 to a story I wrote quite a while ago! Make sure to check that one out first!

Part 3 should come out soon!

I worked my way through the crowd, Abby close behind as we searched for a bathroom. The combination of the thumping music and alcohol was making my head swim. We finally managed to find a bathroom and we both shuffled in pulling the door closed behind us.

"Oh my God Abby." Panic plastered all over my face. "We should go home, this is not what I was expecting at all."

Abby immediately wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a warm hug. "Hey, it's okay. This has got to be so overwhelming for you! I'm so sorry! I completely got distracted and wasn't even thinking about the fact that I basically left you alone with some guy! Was he a dick?" She pulled back to look me in the eye. "Did he say something to you?? I'll kick his ass Josh I swear to God!"

Her concern made me smile, and i instantly felt better. "No, nothing like that.." I could feel my cheeks warm as I looked down feeling a bit embarrassed. "I think he tried I kiss me."

"Whatt!!" Abby yelled with a huge grin on her face. "You kissed him!! He's cute too, I am so proud of you! How was it?!"

"Oh my God stop, it's not like that! We did not kiss! He tried to kiss me! I was just dancing and it just kind of happened. I don't know! This is all just so weird! I freaked out and grabbed you immediately." My face felt so warm, I knew I had to be blushing profusely.

"Mhmm, whatever you say." She would not stop smiling at me, further fueling my embarrassment. "Listen, tonight is about trying someone new and crazy. Why not for tonight, and tonight only, you be Jessie. A hot young single witch out to party your ass off. Whatever happens tonight is between you and me... oh and batman of course," Her grin widening once again. "But seriously. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do! Although I could be persuaded to spend some more time with Superman."

"Yeah, spend some time on your back maybe! I thought you were about to give it up right there on the dancefloor!"

"Mm maybe, just call me Loius Lane"

We burst out laughing together. I grabbed her in another hug. I had never felt so close to Abby, or really anyone for that matter, before. "Thank you."

She smiled at me, " For what?"

"For not judging me for this ridiculous costume, for looking like a girl, for almost kissing a guy! I don't know why, but i just feel so happy tonight, I'm having so much fun, and I'm just so glad you don't think I'm weird. I've never even thought about kissing a guy before, and all of the sudden tonight I'm giggling and smiling and dancing all over one!!"

"Jessie," she said smiling at my new name. "Relax. Let's just have a few more shots, go dance our asses off, and have a great night. It's fucking Halloween! Stop worrying so much!"

*Bang bang bang.

"Sorry!! One sec!" She replied to the knock on the door.

She looked at me seriously now, "Are you ready?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I took a huge swig of our vodka water bottle and looked at Abby again. "Let's do this."

She smiled, grabbed my hand, and burst out the door, "Let's fuckin partyyyy!!!"

"Wooo!" I screamed as I was pulled back into the chaos.

The party seemed even bigger and louder than before. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest as I searched the crowd for the two boys. The dim lighting and packed rooms made it impossible to easily navigate and I was happy Abby was holding onto me.

"Do you see them?" Abby shouted over the music.

I shook my head no, and felt oddly disappointed. Why did I want to see him again so badly? "Can we get some air? This is too crazy!"

We wound our way through the maze of bodies and out onto the back porch. There was actually room to breathe out here, and we took up a spot against a railing right next to a game of beer pong. We took turns sipping the bottle as I scanned the party.

Abby caught me searching for the boys, "You must really like him." She said with that smug grin again.

"No! I.. I just think it would be rude to not at least say goodbye so they don't think we ditched them." I stammered turning red again.

"Mhmm," she smiled. "Well I'm annoyed. They were cute, but it's impossible to find anyone in that crowd."

"Yo!" We suddenly heard to our side, "you ladies trying to play?" Tarzan and Luke Skywalker were waiting at the end of the pong table. "Don't worry we'll take it easy on you princess." Luke said was a smug look on his face.

"Oh you're on Beiber." Abby replied with a determined smile on her face.

Luke looked down at his costume with a frown. "I'm Luke skywalker!" He replied.

"Shut up and wrack em Biebs." His buddy said laughing.

'He did have a very Beiberesque haircut.' I thought to myself.

Another guy in some costume I didn't recognize handed us a couple of beers. "You don't wanna drink out of those cups." He laughed. "Shit gets gross after a couple of games."

Tarzan rolled the balls to us. "Ladies first."

I held the ball in front of my face to aim. I noticed my finger nail polish for the first time in a while and smiled to myself. I actually really liked how they looked. I flicked the ball across the table and drained the first cup.

"Oooh the cute one can play!" Luke yelled and drank his beer.

I blushed hard at the compliment and couldn't think of anything to say. Abby nudged my side and smiled. "Nice shot cutie" I rolled my eyes.

We went back and forth for a few minutes, and it quickly became apparent that Abby and I were not very good. The boys sunk the last cup and I was feeling quite the buzz after finishing my third beer.

"Ya know, winners typically get a kiss." Tarzan grinned at Abby, "It's a house rule."

""Aw cute, you two should kiss then!" Abby replied as she grabbed my hand and started to walk away. "Thanks for the beers!"

I turned back as we headed back inside and Luke gave me a little wave. It made me smile.

Abby and I waded through the crowd, and managed to find a little bit of space on the dance floor. My head bobbed to the tune and my hips started to sway. With all we drank I was feeling no pain and started to sing and dance to the music. We were just having fun and being silly. Yelling along at the top of our lungs and dancing like we were the only two there. A few songs passed and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned, "Batman!!!" I yelled with a huge smile i couldn't hold back. I threw my arms around him. He lifted me up briefly in a big hug, and set me down. My hands stayed around his neck and we locked eyes. He had such a big smile too, I didn't even think. I just leaned forward and suddenly I was kissing him. Hard. His strong arms wrapped around my lower back and I whimpered into his lips. My mouth parted and his tongue filled the space. I had never kissed anyone like this. We made out passionately, the party faded away, and there was only him. I don't know how long we kissed, but it was the best kiss of my life. My heart fluttered, and I was nearly shaking with arousal. Our lips finally parted, but he rested his forehead against mine.

I watched his lips curl into a smile, "My name's Thomas by the way."

"I'm Josh," I said before I could stop myself. It felt like the world shattered, my face went pale as the realization of what I had just done dawned on me. I pulled away from him, as a confused look crossed his face. "I'm so sorry," tears welled up in my eyes. "I didn't mean- I I should've told you! I'm so sorry!" I backed away and pushed my way through the house.

I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I made it outside. I don't even know where I was heading when I felt someone grab my wrist. Batman, well I guess his name was Thomas, was standing there, he looked concerned. "What happened? What's going on?"

I tried to wipe the tears away, and turned my head. I was too embarrassed to look at him. "Please don't be mad, I didn't mean to do any of this.." I rambled nervously, "I guess I just got carried away, and I was just having fun dancing, and I swear I didn't mean to trick you or anything like that, and then you kissed me, and oh my god I've never even thought about kissing a guy, and I don't know what any of this means and I'm drunk and...."

"Stop." He interrupted me and pulled me into a big hug. "Tell me what's going on."

I let my cheek rest against his chest for a moment, his arms felt really nice around me. I took a few deep breaths and composed myself. I pulled back a little and looked towards the ground, scared to make eye contact. "I'm a boy." I said in a small voice.

He didn't say anything. Panic was starting to set in as i thought to myself that he was probably mad and going to kick my ass. I looked up at him expecting the worst.

He just smiled at me. "You don't look like a boy."

I smiled back at him, overcome with relief. "Well I usually do... I've honestly never done anything like this! Abby talked me into it, it's just a one time thing!"

"That's a shame," he said still grinning. "You're really cute like this."

I felt myself blushing immediately. "Are you mad at me? I really wasn't trying to lie to you, everything just happened so fast."

"Nah, I'm not mad. I'm just having a hard time believing you're a guy." He replied, "Seriously, you're hot." He chuckled a bit, "Damn, does this make me gay?"

"How do you think I feel!" I replied, "at least I'm dressed like a girl! I just made out with a guy that definitely looks like a guy!"

"And?" He smiled, "what'd you think about kissing a guy?"

My face must've been bright red at this point. "I don't know, I think I kind of like it..."

One of his hands slipped under my chin, and the other wrapped around the small of my back. He pulled my body into his. I looked into his eyes, he leaned towards me. "I think I liked it too."

Our lips met for the second time tonight. My arms wrapped around his neck, I could feel his broad shoulders. I swooned, I felt like I was melting. He felt so manly, he tasted manly. I whimpered, opening my mouth to accept his tongue. I felt so submissive in his arms. He dominated the flow of the kiss. I eagerly accepted his tongue and greedily kissed him back. I felt his hand grab my ass, and I was pulled tighter into him. I could feel something pressing against my stomach. Oh my god he was hard. A feminine moan escaped my lips. I was delirious with arousal.

"There you are!!" Abby yelled.

I turned my head, reluctantly breaking the kiss. My arms slipped off his shoulders and rested on his muscular chest. My whole body was flush, my cheeks as rosy as ever. I cleared my throat stuttering, "Hey Abby."

"We just needed a bit of fresh air," Thomas replied.

"Mhmmm, it sure looked like you two were getting lots of air." Abby said.

The Superman guy came up behind Abby and wrapped his arms around her. "We have some beer back at our place, we can all go hangout back there." He leaned in a nuzzled against her neck a bit.

Abby welcomed his touch, but looked right at me. She raised her eyebrows, a silent question to me "do you wanna go?"

I thought about it for only a moment and nodded my head. Abby smiled and gave me a look that seemed to say "naughty naughty".

I looked up at Thomas, still in his arms. "What do you think?" He asked, "Wanna come over for a bit?"

I nodded my head, "Do you want me to? Its okay if you don't.. If this is too weird thats okay, just tell me if..."

He interrupted me with another quick kiss. "You're cute when you're nervous." He gave mea reassuring smile. "I wanna see where this goes."

I smiled at him again, "Okay".

curiousj4
curiousj4
90 Followers