Halloween Gangbang Double Feature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Scarecrow and Teddy Bear had dropped their pants as well, joining Jason as they surrounded Gwen. The big-breasted blonde was happy to alternate between them, sucking and jacking every cock she could get her hands and mouth on and enjoying the rough treatment as the three guys who'd started fucking her face grabbed her hair and really began to go to town on her. While the blonde was happy to receive this kind of treatment, she was soon a complete and utter mess, her makeup smeared and running while drool and precum ran down her neck and onto her tits. Breathing was a challenge as the trio began to fuck her throat roughly, with Jason periodically forcing his cock down her throat and holding it there, watching as she struggled for air.

Daphne wasn't doing much better, especially as Ghostface and Devil joined in. Though she only had one mouth and two hands, whichever of the four guys surrounding her wasn't occupied seemed all too happy to jack off and wait their turn, occasionally taking turns to reach down and squeeze her tits. As a girl who loved being a bitchy control freak at school, something felt so utterly freeing to give herself over to this circle of guys around her, sucking and stroking and being thoroughly used. Being used, and *wanting* to be used, she felt more alive than she could remember feeling in some time.

It was this feeling of goodwill that also kept her from feeling too annoyed when Clown turned his attention elsewhere, his eyes wide as his jaw dropped.

"Dude! You didn't have to get completely naked!" Clown announced. "That's, like, so gay!"

Though Daphne could only barely see it, she caught that Baggy stood near the guys surrounding Gwen, completely nude except for the paper bag he wore over his head.

Baggy cocked his head, confused.

"We're fucking gangbanging these girls! We've all got our cocks out, and even if we find some way to completely avoid touching each other, which is pretty fucking unlikely given all the thrusting and close proximity and all that, it's still gonna be at least a little gay. Or, more bi in this case, since we're all gonna be railing Daphne and Gwen here, but still... I'm just being smart. You're gonna get your shirts and jackets all covered in cum and girl juice and whatnot, while I'm gonna walk out of here clean as a whistle!" he exclaimed, confidently walking up to the guys surrounding Gwen.

Daphne had to admit, the guy had some good practical points, even if his costume had easily been the shittiest in the room. It seemed that Gwen agreed, for soon she was deepthroating Baggy enthusiastically (no idle feat considering he had the second biggest cock here), sucking him down with a particular gusto and seeming to make the other guys jealous. The way she went at him with both her hands and mouth, leaving the other guys high and dry, might have just been her way of giving the last at the party a little more attention, but seemed more likely a ploy to get the other guys riled up.

And in that way, it was successful. While she licked and sucked and deepthroated with a distinct gusto, Jason, Scarecrow and Teddy Bear started to growl and complain, jacking their cocks and tugging at Gwen's hair in a bid for attention and getting none. She must have sensed their frustration, as she only gave more attention to Baggy, stroking his balls as he grunted and thrust into her face, clearly having the time of his life. Gwen seemed to love having her mouth so properly filled, grunting and moaning through her gagging, her eyes as alight with energy as they were watery with exertion.

Frustrated, Jason followed Baggy's lead and pulled off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, tossing them aside so that he was now naked save for his werewolf mask. This got Gwen's attention, as she stopped sucking Baggy, jacking his cock while she slurped down Jason's erection. The cocky jock held her head in both hands, fucking into her to make up for his pent-up frustration.

With it now seemingly clear that Gwen wanted the guys naked, Teddy Bear got the hint, ditching his letterman's jacket and pulling his t-shirt over his head with some difficulty and getting a handjob for his trouble. Scarecrow, however, was a little overstimulated from jacking it for so long and grunted, loud and hard as he came on the side of Gwen's face and chest. Though she groaned extra hard as she was partially painted while sucking Jason's cock, she was otherwise completely unbothered by the sudden facial.

Unlike Scarecrow.

He complained, "Wait... it's not fair... I wanted my turn in her mouth again, and... fuck! It's not fair!"

Groaning as he thrust against Gwen's hand, Teddy Bear patted his friend on the back and said, "Better luck next time, buddy. And, uh, it's still not gay that I patted you on the back like that, alright?"

"Whatever," Scarecrow replied miserably, wobbling over to a nearby chair and sitting down, before yelping upon realizing he'd just sat down on a very hard, very plastic skeleton. Drunkenly, he grabbed the skeleton and made to throw it aside, before reconsidering and just settling it down on his lap.

Looking into the empty eyes of the goofy plastic skeleton, the drunk Scarecrow mused, "You won't judge me for cumming fast, would ya, buddy?"

Grunting, Baggy said, "None of us are judging you, man! Happens to the best of us!"

"I'm judging," Jason chuckled cockily. "Can't keep it together, you might as well walk out of here and leave it for the real men..."

Miserably, Scarecrow wrapped one of the skeleton's arms around his shoulders and sulked, lazing into a drunken stupor on the verge of passing out.

While Gwen kept sucking and stroking Jason, Baggy and Teddy Bear, Daphne found that her hands and mouth were pretty full with Ghostface, Clown, Devil & Lizard. These jocks were considerably more patient with the redhead than the others were with Gwen, for the moment anyway, alternating in fucking her face and getting their handjobs while the unattended would jerk his cock or grab Daphne by the hair, or maybe reach down to fondle her tits if it didn't mean he was touching one of his bros' dicks.

Daphne, for her part, was absolutely loving the position she was in. While it may have been a seemingly subservient one (and, though she'd never say it aloud, she did love her submissive side), she relished the power she had over these guys. She knew that she was one of the hottest pieces of ass in Regan Hills High School, and that these guys were lucky to have this kind of chance with her. She took her time with each of them, making sure they all got the attention they deserved, while having her fun as well. Any time one of them tried to rush her, she would simply switch to the next guy until the unfortunate fool who'd crossed her knew his place, something these guys soon began to understand very well.

Still, she couldn't argue the simple fact that these guys were being good, and they all had really nice and clean cocks. Not the biggest cocks she'd ever dealt with, which for a size queen like Daphne was a minor annoyance, but they were respectably sized and delicious all the same. Though she really wished they weren't wearing those foolish jackets and Halloween masks, she wouldn't begrudge them, since Halloween was a night for silly affectations.

Daphne let go of the cocks she'd had in hand and let Lizard's cock fall from her mouth with one good, last, definitive kiss on the head, before she stood up between the four boys and looked at them with an arrogant grin on her face. The four of them took their chances to grab at her, running their hands over her skin, grabbing her tits and her ass, with Ghostface even managing to slide a couple of his rough fingers into her soaked pussy. She groaned at their touch, writhing and enjoying this kind of being surrounded. As a naturally tall girl with a body that could easily see her walking a runway someday, it was a certain novelty to be dwarfed by these four hulking athletes, stirring up a certain excitement in her. As a proud bi girl, she generally leaned slightly more toward favoring women to men, but there was something about being surrounded by all this muscle and testosterone that did it for her like few other things could, making her pussy positively gush at the thoughts of what would come next.

"I don't know about you boys..." Daphne said, keeping her tone playful and sultry as she turned around, eyeing each of their swollen, dripping cocks and lightly grazing them with her fingers to keep the guys nice and excited. "...but I'm ready to actually get this gangbang started. You can keep your masks if that's such a big deal for you, keep it festive or whatever, but the first of you to get naked gets to fuck my slutty little cunt."

The four boys standing around her seemed mostly struck dumb and silent by this pronouncement, save for Lizard's lowly muttered, "Oh, shit!"

Looking impatient, Daphne crossed her arms under her tits and said, "Well, what are you fucking waiting for?"

The four boys who'd been groping Daphne and fucking her face then set about trying to completely strip down in record time, something that amused the busty redhead greatly. They all seemed committed to keeping their masks on that they didn't realize how awkward or silly it made their efforts at stripping down without removing them look. Even so, they did manage, and Daphne enjoyed the show as all of their rippling muscles were exposed. Thick arms, tight pecs, rippling abs... yeah, she'd had mixed sexual experiences with jocks, finding that most of them didn't really know what they were doing, but damn it did they still have some things worth praising.

It was a close race between Ghostface and Clown, but in the end, Ghostface wound up winning, standing proud and erect before Daphne. If he weren't wearing this stupid fucking mask, she'd have made out with him then and there, but lacking that, she was happy to let him squeeze her tits while she grabbed his cock and led him to the bed.

They didn't make it, though, as Jason soon cut in, pushing Ghostface away and grabbing Daphne by the arm.

"What the fuck, man?" Ghostface protested.

Chuckling arrogantly, Jason replied, "Step aside... I had my eye on this bitch for a while... she's mine, first. You guys can have my leftovers, though, when I'm done with her..."

Daphne shot Ghostface a sympathetic look, Gwen looked on thoroughly annoyed (even through her mouth full of Baggy's cock), and while Daphne would have been happy to join her in that annoyance, she was too busy being thrown down onto the bed. After all, she'd still wanted to fuck Jason tonight, even knowing that he was kind of a dick, and as he climbed on top of her with his thick, pulsing cock sliding up against her inner thigh, she was too excited to stay annoyed for very long.

There was a distinct, dark thrill to be looking up at him in his frightening werewolf mask as he reached down, pressing the head of his eight-inch cock right up against her slit. Daphne moaned at the contact, hoping for a little more tease, a little more play, wanting this encounter to be, if not special, certainly memorable as she finally got to fuck Jason.

Of course, that wasn't exactly to be, and with a swiftness and very little buildup, he buried every inch of his cock into her waiting pussy. She counted her blessings that she was as wet as she was, as it meant that him sliding in wasn't complete misery, but she remained ultimately unsurprised *and* disappointed that he immediately went to pounding away as hard as he could at her pussy.

Annoyed, Ghostface still protested, "That's fucked up... that's so fucked up... I won! I won fair and square! I did all that and he-"

After clearly debating about how gay the action would or wouldn't be, Clown patted his friend on the shoulder in commiseration and said, "I get ya, man."

Coming up for air, Gwen gasped and stood up. She was a fucking mess, and she knew that she should have had a bigger problem with Jason fucking Daphne, after that was something she had spent a remarkable amount of effort tonight to prevent, but seeing how he treated his friends, even a girl as bitchy as her couldn't help but feel for them a little. There was nothing wrong with a little group sex with your friends, but if you got too greedy, then no one would have a good time. She couldn't let that happen, not when Halloween gangbangs were one of those things that didn't come around very often.

"Alright, guys, I think I'mma gonna need some of that, too," Gwen said, licking her lips and looking up at all the towering, masked jocks around her.

She had her pick of the litter, but in an unusually charitable moment, she reached out and grabbed Ghostface's hand and pulled him toward the bed.

"Come on," Gwen explained, crawling up onto the bed on all fours. "You get my pussy first... and whoever makes it to my mouth first gets to fuck my face! I wanna be sandwiched between as many of you as I can, so get the fuck in there!"

Not one to pass up a good thing, even if he might have been slightly more excited by Daphne, Ghostface climbed up on the bed behind Gwen and slid his seven-inch erection into her waiting pussy. The dirty-blonde girl moaned lustily, pressing her magnificent ass against him as he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. He wasn't as rough or impatient as Jason was, taking his moment to savor her tightness and properly give it to her. Gwen, for her part, was a little too far gone to want much more than to be fucked into oblivion, but she liked his technique.

What she liked even more was when Devil dashed around the bed and climbed up in front of her, presenting his own seven-inch erection to her face and rejoicing as she eagerly sucked him down. While it might have taken some adjustment for all three parties to establish a pace and rhythm, soon Devil and Ghostface were fucking into Gwen with a firm, swift rhythm, keeping her nice and enjoyably stuffed as they took out their pleasure on the busty blonde cheerleader.

Soon, thoroughly enjoying their rhythm, the two masked jocks each raised a hand and fist-bumped the other, sealing their camaraderie in this intense moment. Absolutely loving her spit-roasting, Gwen moaned luxuriantly around Devil's cock, reaching between her legs with one hand to furiously finger her clit as they went to town on her.

Turning her head to see the treatment her rival was getting, Daphne had to admit that the blonde bitch looked like she was having a lot more fun than her. Looking up at Jason above her, grunting and thrusting away as he gave it to her hard, Daphne had to admit that she was... underwhelmed. Sure, he had a decently-sized cock, and he was a smooth talker, a good kisser, and fucking gorgeous, but that beauty faded quickly as she realized what a lousy lay he was. He was selfish, grunting and pounding away at her, not caring about what she wanted. When she tried to reach for her clit, he reached for her hands and pinned them above her head, grinning down at her darkly as he used her body only for his pleasure.

Now, if a guy knew what he was doing, Daphne loved being utterly used and even a little degraded if the occasion suited it. As it ultimately turned out, Jason Torrance didn't know how to do any of that. All he knew how to do was rapidly piston in and out of her, pin her down, and think he was god's fucking gift to sex.

"Yeah? You like that, huh? You like me pinning you down like a cheap little slut? You've never had it this good, have you? Never had dick like this? Never had a guy fuck you like you deserve to be fucked, like I can fuck you? I'm the best you've ever fucking had, aren't I?" he intoned, moaning to himself as he sped up.

"Uhhh, sure, why not?" Daphne replied.

Jason missed her clearly layered sarcasm, laughing and kissing her, but at least he didn't last very long. After a few more decisive thrusts, he pulled out of Daphne and jerked his cock, cumming all over her stomach and pussy, before climbing off of her on wobbly legs. For a guy who always wanted to look like he was in complete control, it was a moment of vulnerability that amused Daphne.

"Alright, guys..." Jason laughed, taking an amused, if hungry, glance at Gwen. "I broke the bitch in for all of you, now you can stop jackin' it and get some for yourselves!"

He clearly thought he was the king of, well, everything, not noticing the shaking heads and clearly miserable looks of the rest of his boys. Daphne wasn't absolutely certain, but it felt like she might've heard one of them mutter the word "asshole".

Nevertheless, it became clear to her that if she wanted to be used like how *she* wanted to be used, she was going to have to take matters into her own hands. Luckily, there were still four jocks who were otherwise unoccupied, and Daphne wagered that with a little guidance, she could make good use out of them.

Quickly, she rolled off of the bed and knelt beside her discarded costume pieces, finding her purse and quickly rifling through it until she got exactly what she was looking for, a small bottle of lubricant.

Standing up, she lifted one foot onto the bed and leaned into it, looking every bit a conqueror as she lewdly displayed her pussy to them. They all seemed taken aback by her sudden authoritative stance, but none were quite as surprised as Jason, who seemed to think that he had truly rocked her world.

If that's what he thought, Daphne was more than happy to show him what it really looked like to have her world rocked.

"Alright, guys, I'll put it to you plainly. I've got three holes and I want them all stuffed at the same time, so you better all be up for the task," Daphne explained, eyeing the guys and their cocks as she determined how she wanted it. "Lizard, I want you lying down on the bed, you're gonna get my pussy. I want to ride you hard, so you better be up for the fucking task."

"Fuck yeah!" Lizard exclaimed, scrambling over to the bed and jumping onto his back.

Daphne had to admit that, while his cock didn't seem nearly as big as Jason's, seeing it standing so proudly was exciting. Jason was just looking to claim his dominance among the guys, but Lizard, he was just excited to be here, not even slightly put out by Gwen getting double-teamed no more than a foot away from him.

"Teddy Bear boy?" she continued, turning her attention to her next conquest. "I want you standing over him; I'm gonna suck you off, and if you don't cum, you'll get one of my other holes. I hear anything from you or Lizard about how you think that's gay, and you won't get anywhere near my holes again, am I understood?"

"Yeah," Lizard said quickly.

"No problem," Teddy Bear said, climbing up onto the bed and getting into position.

Looking at the remaining two boys, Daphne quickly continued, "Sorry, Clown, but you won't get my ass. Yet. But if I'm not mistaken..."

With a resounding grunt, Devil then came, hard, pulling out of Gwen's mouth and jacking his cock, painting her face with multiple thick shots of cum.

Grinning, Daphne continued, "...there's an opening with our blonde slut. Don't you think she'd look good sandwiched and double-penetrated between you and Ghostface there?"

"I... I do!!!" Gwen cried out, her own efforts to cum paying off as she had a messy, wet orgasm on Ghostface's cock. It was a fairly hard one, her whole body jerking as she cried out in ecstasy.

If it hadn't been for the visible gush of juices and that special way her legs quivered, Daphne would have thought that Gwen was faking it, or at least putting on a show for everyone, but as a girl who knew what a good fake orgasm looked like, she knew Gwen to be genuine. As much as she was starting to at least respect the blonde, this instead made her annoyingly jealous for having gotten off, which made her next words come out harsher than they might have.