Halloween Hell: Carla and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A collection of rare and unique objects. Each one has a long story," the monk-woman tells me as I move along to the next object, which is a spray bottle that looks like it's from the 1920's. At least I think it is a spray bottle. It's made of metal and is covered in rust and other gunk to make it almost unrecognizable.

"Looks like stupid old junk to me," I tell the woman, leaning over the next display case to see a pair of headphones that look to be from the 1980's. They have wires and everything.

"To you, I would imagine it would," the woman replies. There's just a calmness in her voice that I don't like. People I meet normally react to things I say in one of two ways, either they get upset and we start yelling, or they cower down and agree with me because they are cowards. This chick doesn't do either. In a way, it feels like she's messing with me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, turning around to face whomever she is. The woman is now no longer in the corner, but at the last object to be displayed which is next to the door. There she leans over and examines the object.

"You are here for Brady, aren't you?" The cloaked woman asks, clearly changing the subject. Instantly my anger flares and my body tenses. Hearing Brady's name makes me narrow my eyes as I begin to wonder if this bitch is looking to hook up with Brady as well.

"Yeah, she's going to be my girlfriend after tonight," I warn the woman, letting her know that Brady is mine. This is my way of stating that if anyone tries to get between us, I'll make sure it's the last thing they ever do. And trust me when I say I can get cruel in my revenge.

"Since you are wearing a costume, you are aware that tonight is Halloween. The Festival of Samhain," the cloaked woman says to which I roll my eyes. I turn around to show her my back now, getting annoyed as she tries whatever intimidation this is.

On one of the shelves, something sliver catches my eye. It's a flask. A small metal flask. A flask tucked away between a bunch of books, clearly meant to be hidden. From the way it looks, Brady's father must have put it here as something of a backup. I bet no one else knows it's here.

Reaching over, I take the flask. When I pull it out, I can feel that it's full. Excited by this, I open the flask and smell what's inside. And oh, I hit the jackpot. Smells like extremely good tequila. Stuff that poor people would never get to taste.

"Let me guess, you are about to lecture me with some hippy, hipster crap about Halloween? Ruining people's night by giving them a history lesson?" I tell the woman after taking a sip of the tequila. I let it burn all the way down to my stomach in a feeling I've come to love. With my back still turned, I slip the flask into my belt so whomever this bitch is, doesn't see.

"I guess I am. I'm dressed as Ana Garcia de Jacue de Costro, a woman that lived a long time ago," the cloaked woman says, now facing me from her side of the room. In the corner of my eye I see her turn to face me, which I do the same. She then holds her cloak for a moment as if to show it off.

"Ana was a good woman that lived close to a hundred years ago. She belonged to a special organization that understood Samhain. They knew that it wasn't just a night that kids could get candy and adults could get wasted," Ana explains.

If it weren't for my curiosity if she's after Brady, I would just leave. I wouldn't even wait for her to finish whatever dumb story she's saying. But it occurs to me that I may be fighting for Brady tonight. That there may be other bitches that want to try and hook up with her. And lord help me, I'm going to destroy them all.

"Brady like this boring shit?" I ask the woman, wanting to get down to business. If she's here for Brady, then I need to know. If she is, then she's most likely going to end up locked in this room for the rest of the night after I shove my heel up her cunt.

"Samhain is when the veil to other worlds is the weakest. The one night when creatures both good and bad can cross over to the land of the living," Ana explains, ignoring my question.

"Stop with the wicca garbage. I asked a question bitch. You trying to hook up with MY Brady?" I demand, now looking around for something to use as a weapon.

"People like Ana help strengthen the veil during Samhain. They try and prevent any great evil from slipping over," Ana continues, not caring that I'm getting increasingly upset.

"Alright, guess we doing this then," I warn the stupid bitch as I pick a book off one of the shelves. It's a heavy book too, perfect as a weapon. You can both throw it or swing it.

"I would be careful if I was you, Carla," Ana suddenly tells me. I turn around, book ready to throw, only I don't see Ana. She's no longer looking at the last object nor on that side of the room. Confused, I look around to find her...in the open door.

"On the night of Samhain, beings that cross over will be drawn to people like you. To the greedy, selfish and mischievous. They reach out to teach lessons you won't want to learn," Ana warns while looking directly at me. Except now her face is completely in shadow as it retreats inside her hood. Yet I swear I can see her eyes faintly glowing in the darkness of her hood. Glowing an ever soft glow of yellow that is just soft enough to make you think you don't see it.

This time there's no mistaking that the bitch is threating me. She even made her voice much deeper at the end to scare me. It went so deep that it sound like a man singing bass. Like I'm supposed to get scared by some cheap Halloween effect. Bitch done messed up.

"Alright bitch, get ready for a concussion," I tell the Halloween whore, pulling my arm back to throw the book right at her head. Calmly, Ana takes a step backward where she goes into the hallway. She then turns and walks down the hallway.

Not wanting her to get away, I rush to the door, prepared to throw the book at the back of the bitch's head. So I run to the door frame, my arm still cocked back.

"OH!" Brady yelps in a high pitched voice. She's right about to walk into the library as I'm trying to run out. If not for some quick thinking of us both where we both back up, we would have collided together and flattened ourselves. The two of us stare at each other, our hearts skipping a beat.

"What are you doing?!" Brady asks in a panicked voice, a hand on her heart. I try to pretend that I wasn't about to throw the book in my hand, but was merely looking at it. Despite my heart still pounding from anger and surprise, I open the book and cycle through a few of the pages.

"Oh, nothing. Talking with that girl Ana. Wanted to show her this book," I say, looking at the cover of the book as if I'm interested in it. I then pretend to read the back cover, ready to start telling Brady how it was all Ana's fault if she doesn't believe me. That she was saying some horrible things about her and her brother.

"Well, come on, get out of here. This is my father's library. No one is allowed in here, not even us," Brady tells me, motioning for me to get out. In a move I find sort of odd, Brady doesn't come into the library. Instead she stays in the hallway as she says all this. What doesn't help is that she is wearing some sort of sweatpants, sweatshirt combo, which doesn't accent her body at all. Knowing her, it's some reference to someone I don't know.

To this I put the book I'm holding on top of one of the glass enclosures. Before I walk out, I check that I still have the flask tucked away in my belt, just in case it fell. Then I walk out of the room, letting my hips sway in my most sexy walk.

Once I am out of the room, Brady shuts the door then checks to make sure it was locked. She does this three times in a row, going as far as to push against it on the last try. After she seems sure it's locked, she backs away from it with a strange look.

"I didn't know. I wouldn't have gone in if it were locked," I tell Brady in my most sorry voice. With her attention turned to the door, I take a moment to make sure my costume looks perfect.

"I wonder how it got unlocked," Brady muses, but to herself. Her eyes then looks at the plaque, giving it a strange expression, like it was an insect about to bite.

"I hate that room. Hated it ever since I was a kid. I don't even like coming this far down," Brady reveals, immediately starting to walk down the hallway and back towards the party. She does this so suddenly that I barely noticed she's started to move.

"Why? Don't like books? Neither do I," I say, trying to make conversation as I begin to catch up to her. When I catch up to her, I make sure to step to her side where I face her, allowing my breasts press against her arm.

"No. It's the haunted crap inside. All that stuff in the glass cases. It's all supposedly haunted or cursed," Brady tells me, walking forward and breaking free of my grasp. She does this with an annoyed jerk, like she doesn't want to be near me, but I know the real reason is that she's still shaken from being scared.

"Well...are you going to show me?" I ask Brady, stopping on purpose knowing it'll make her stop. I even put my hands on my hips in a somewhat sexy but demanding stance.

"Show you what?" Brady asks confused, pausing to look back at me as I knew she would. To add to the pose, I put on a flirty expression and lean over a little so she can see a better view of my cleavage. Yet despite this, I don't see her eyes dart downward at all.

"I saw your postings, Brady. I know what you purchased," I tell the beautiful blond hair girl as I walk towards her in my most seductive manner.

At the mention of her postings, Brady's face gets very red and then she lets out a small sigh. It's enough of a break in her beefed up defense that I know I've found my way in. You just have to throw people off their game to really get in their head.

"Carla, that was meant for...well, you see, that wasn't...it was more of a joke..." Brady trying to explain, clearly about to tell me that either she doesn't want to discuss it, or that those posts weren't meant for me. But the best part about me is that I don't take no for an answer.

"At least show me," I beg, pretending to pout as if she's being mean. I again move right up next to her to press my body against her, hoping it jumpstarts her hormones. But I fear at this point she's going to need a few more drinks before she's in the mood.

Brady looks at me with an expression that shows she doesn't want to, but then gives in when I ask again. I think what makes her give in is that she knows if she doesn't, I'll go around telling everyone about it, trying to get group support for it.

Brady turns around and goes up the stairs to the third floor. Unlike the second floor, the third is very open and vibrant. All the doors are open, showing a TV room, a game room complete with a pool table and most importantly, Brady's room.

Brady's room is much like I thought it would be, very nice and tidy. It's the sort of stereotypical room you might see in a movie or tv show of the good girl that gets straight A's. Outside of the few posters of famous artists, her walls are covered with her awards and certificates, showing how smart and talented she is. Not to mention tons of pictures of her family all over.

"It was going to be a protest piece, you know?" Brady tells me, sounding embarrassed as she moves into her room. I can tell that she feels the need to explain why she has such items, even if it is to me.

Brady proceeds to kneel in front of her bed, where she then leans over. Reaching far back under her bed, she searches for something that she keeps hidden there. I then hear the sound of her dragging something back. But suddenly she stops and lets go of whatever it is. She then moves to a kneeling position and looks back at me.

"I really don't think it's a good idea. It's not appropriate, you know. And I barely know you," Brady says, beginning to stand up.

At this, I feel the alarm bells going off as I know I'm losing her. That I need to do something major to get her to loosen up. Otherwise she's not just going to ask me to leave her room, but she'll make sure to avoid me for the rest of the night. Something like that will doom me.

"I know, I understand," I tell her in my most understanding tone. I then pull out the flask that I tucked away in my belt. With a smile I show it to her, praying that she doesn't recognize her own father's flask.

"It is awkward, but I'm just curious to see it. I'm not going to tell anyone or do anything with it. Here, take a swig. It'll help loosen you up, especially with so many people here," I tell her in the same tone.

"I don't know. I've already had two drinks. What is it?" Brady asks cautiously, her eyes looking at the flask. At this I smile and take a sip to prove it's not poisoned or anything. I would make a comment that it's the one liquor that tends to make females horny, but it would have the opposite effect on her.

"It's liquid courage so you can show me. I'm sure there are others you want to show too, this will help," I tell her in a flirty manner while holding it out for her to take.

As I hold the flask out, I think of how hard it is to seduce women. If she were a guy, I would just need to flash my boobs to get control of the situation. But with her not just being sober and smart but confident with herself? It's super hard.

"Fine," Brady says and takes the flask. She puts the flask to her lips and begins to take a sip. I then lift my hand to the bottom of the flask and lift it just a bit. On purpose I hold the flask up, forcing Brady to drink more than what she intended. She let's out a loud, annoyed grunt to this, where she steps back to stop me.

"Just trying to help. To get you loosened up for your own party. Don't be mad," I tell Brady as she coughs from the intake of a lot of booze. The pretty blond flashes me an upset look, but I keep my playful and flirty expression. I try to look like someone that just wants to be a friend. Someone only trying to help.

"Tell me about the costume," I tell her, trying to change the subject. After her coughing fit, Brady just looked at me with that upset and unsure look. Yet in what is a pretty fast change, I see her eyes start to become glassy. I take it this is the booze starting to take effect, probably because she's not really a drinker.

"It...it was to be a protest piece," Brady tells me, taking my bait. When she talks, there's more of a slur to her words that wasn't there before. It makes me smile as she really must have had a few drinks before.

"You know that piece of garbage Lauren Boebert? You know her right, the one that claims family values but gropes her boyfriend in public? Well she was married to this loser named Jayson," Brady explains, her tone becoming more excited.

Upon hearing her excitement, I forgot that she's one of those political people. The type that protest and want to tax the rich. Where they want everyone to vote and take part in the process and whatever. I dislike people like that, but if I have to endure that for a little bit, it'll be fine. In time I'm sure I can weed it out of her.

"Jayson exposed himself in a bowling alley, while Laruen was there too. So I had this idea of going as Jayson for Halloween. I was going to put this on...and pretend to be him," Brady says, kneeling in front of her bed again and pulling out a box.

At first I think the large box is some sort of kid's toy, like a train set. There's little windows into the box where you can see what it has, as if showing off. But overall the paper covering and decals look rather cheap. But then I see what the box contains.

"WOW," I say, honestly surprised by Brady. The box is actually some sort of BDSM kit. Each window shows off some sex toy that it has, from a large strap-on dildo with a harness, to nipple clamps, a bunch of cuffs, a whip and much more.

"The costume was going to be to wear the fake penis with men's tighty whities and a wife beater shirt," Brady says and laughs at how silly the idea is. Her laugh is reaching that familiar drunk territory, where you laugh at shit you know isn't funny at all.

Helping her along to where I need her, I hand the flask over to her, suggesting she take another drink. I have a feeling it's going to take a lot of drinks to get her where I need her. My hope was after a few drinks she might get curious about being with another girl, and I could show her. That there was some bare level of interest she has in me, but that doesn't appear to be the case. If she really were interested in me, we would have surely done something by now. I mean, we are alone in her room, with no one knowing we are here. It's the perfect time to fool around.

As Brady takes another sip from the flask, I form the plan that I already sort of formed. I'm going to have to get her drunk. Full blown shit-faced drunk. Once she's nice and toasted, I'll be able to take her to bed, where she'll be unable to resist what I'll do to her. Then, in the morning, I'll tell her a bunch of lies about things she said in the night. How she said we are now a couple.

I know Brady's type. If she says anything about not remembering or that it doesn't sound like her, I'll say how mean and evil she is. That she was just using me for sex. That I'll tell everyone what she did so they know what type of person she really is. At that point, she'll fold like a cheap suit.

It is tricking her into a relationship, but it's much more than that. Once I'm in a real relationship with her, but she'll buy me gifts to make up for all the times she makes me mad. Doesn't even matter if she's into me at all. She'll force herself to stay in the relationship for a while, not wanting to appear like a whore. And then, any time she tries to break up, I'll just accuse her of using me, which will make her think twice. Not sure how long this could go on, but I'm positive I can use her family to advance my own goals.

"You know what girl? I say go for it. Put it on," I tell Brady, making myself sound excited. She holds the flask out for me to take as she's done, but I don't. Instead I pretend not to notice and lean over to open the box. As I start to slide the main part out, I see her take another sip.

"No, no. I can't," Brady protests as she watches me open her new sex toy collection.

I take the fake cock in my hand where I get yet another wonderful idea. An idea that will help move things along nicely. It's getting into more bold territory, but I think she's had enough to drink that I can pull it off. Then again, I can always act like it is girls just doing girl things, like in a locker room.

"Try it, sweetie," I say in a more authoritative tone as I stand up after putting the toy down on her bed.

"I'll help," I tell her, reaching out to grab the front of her sweatpants. When I do, she backs up as if not wanting me to touch her. This only makes me want her more. I even almost say, "get that pussy back here, now."

"T-Thank you for trying to help, but I don't think so. I can't," Brady says in a half apology, still holding the flask. To this I smirk, knowing just what I need to do. And so I turn back to her bed and pick up the fake cock.

"This thing is pretty big. That guy you are trying to be, wouldn't he have a small dick? I mean, look at this thing. Feel it," I say, holding the fake cock out. It, much like any dildo, is made of plastic and is somewhat limp like if you wanted to pose it. This one for some reason has lots of veins on the sides of it, not to mention a large cock head. Overall, it looks pretty cheap. Why wouldn't she go for a better looking set since she has money?

I move the fake cock to her free hand, which in reaction she grabs. Right after doing this, her face reddens as the realization that she's holding a sex toy hits her. But what she doesn't notice is that she's holding the flask in one hand and the fake cock in the other, leaving her without a hand to help her.