Halloween Hell: Kristy

Story Info
A woman that hates Halloween has an unpleasant night.
8.4k words
4.61
24.9k
35

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes of non-consent, abuse, humiliation and other related kinks. If such kinks offend you, please do not read. This story is an act of FICTION and is not meant as any political or cultural statement. It is meant for enjoyment and should never be done in real life.

"What a bunch of pathetic losers," I say out loud even if I'm the only one in my house, so my feminine voice carries. I'm currently looking out the front window of my house, looking at all the trick or treaters and other idiots. They all are dressed up in stupid and pathetic looking costumes while congratulating each other for looking so stupid.

I hate Halloween. Hate it with a passion. It's so stupid. Even as a kid I never got it. If you are going to give me free candy, then just give me free candy. Don't fucking make me dress up as a princess or whatever to get it. And if I want to go out and get drunk and laid, I don't need to dress up in a stupid costume. Not to mention I think ghosts and demons and supernatural stuff is complete and utter crap. People that believe in such garbage really need to get a life.

Currently I'm looking at a small group of teenagers that were slowly walking on the sidewalk. They have now stopped and are excitedly talking to each other. Then I watch as they begin to dance. It's a bad dance too, looking like what a mentally disabled person would think a mosh-pit looks like. It's here that I realize they are supposed to look like the band Rage Against The Machine but failed horribly. The only reason I figured it out is they are all wearing the band's merchandise.

"Just ignore them Kristy," I tell myself and step away from the window. My house is the only one on the street without decorations and without any outside lights on. In fact, I removed all the bulbs from the front of my house yesterday to make sure people know not to come here. Sure, a few idiots still stumbled to my front door in the dark to knock on the door, but I ignored them. Maybe next year I'll put something slippery on the ground to make sure they fall if they do try to come up.

My perfect Halloween is sitting alone and watching bad Netflix with a good bottle of wine. I know tons of people are going to bars and clubs tonight dressed up in sexy outfits, but that's not for me. As good as I look, if I want to get laid, I don't need to be dressed like a schoolgirl or other fetishized object. With beautiful olive skin, long black silky hair and weighing a crisp 115 pounds with DD boobs and a toned stomach, guys practically cum on themselves just looking at me. I look good wearing anything, even a tshirt and jeans.

I fill my wine glass up with the wine bottle that's on my coffee table. After taking a long sip I put my glass back on the coffee table. On Halloween, this is the only way I can try and relax. Halloween is a day that stupid people feel they can act even stupider and do stupid things they would never dare do because they know how stupid it is.

Then I hear a loud thud and a lot of laughter from outside. Sighing, I turn up the volume on my TV to drown the idiots out. I hate Halloween, just like I hate all the high pitched screams and cries as people scare themselves. Heaven forbid the $20 cheap serial killer costume they purchased makes a kid scared.

This year's Halloween wouldn't be so bad if not for my dumb-ass neighbor across the street. You see, he decked out his house in all sorts of Halloween decorations. It looks like a graveyard with tons of spider webs with people chained up and hanged from the trees. Well, not people so much but the remains of people. Everyone has to stop and look at it to marvel at the effort he put in which means they have to hang out by my house and talk, take pictures and annoy me.

Another thud sounds, and it spikes my anger. I stand up and walk to the window, fully meaning to call the cops if I see anything worthy of doing so. When I look out, I see the idiot band still dancing, with one of them on the ground, explaining the thud.

Again, across the street are idiots taking pictures in front of my neighbor's front yard. This time a mother making her kids act like they are trapped in the long and wide spider webs that go from the tree to the ground. Poor kids look terrified to go in that yard, and I would too. That neighbor barely does any yard work so it's ugly to look at without any decorations.

What in the? As I look across the street, I spot something that sends a shiver down my spine. There's a rather strange looking man...staring at me. He's across the street on the sidewalk, facing me while being perfectly still. He has on a mask that I think is supposed to be a scarecrow mask as his eyes are two huge pools of black.

He stands extremely still looking right at me. Or is he? I can't really tell because I can't see his eyes. He's turned in my direction, but there's tons of things to look at given his direction.

After thinking about it, I don't think he is looking at me because I made sure to keep it dark in here so no one can see in. I wanted people to think I wasn't home. Even my TV is turned so it doesn't shine towards the window. So no way that guy could see me. But damn, it sure looks like he is.

Sighing again as he is just another loser that takes Halloween too serious, I step back and go to the couch. Why must there be Halloween? It's just a day of Hell for people like me. People buying dumb crap for a day then forgetting that they have it over the course of the year just to purchase it again next year.

I reach to grab my glass of wine from the coffee table, only it's not there. Confused by this as I was sure I put it on the coffee table, I look around to see where it is. I always put it on the coffee table because that's where my coasters are.

I spot it on the end table right next to couch. I shrug at this. The thud sound must have made me do something outside of my normal routine. Reaching for it, I take a long sip, hoping time passes fast tonight. I actually down the rest of it and pour me some more.

I press play on Netflix to resume what I was watching but then have to pause it again when I hear another thud from outside. My anger flashes again as I wish people would stop acting so stupid. This time I grab my cell and unlock it as I am going to call the cops. I've been looking forward to doing it too.

Walking to the window, I see a bunch of new teenage boys being stupid and chasing each other. One is on the ground with the others laughing at him while throwing candy on him. That does it. I've had enough of them being stupid and enough of the noise.

Not caring if it ruins their night, I dial the non-emergency police number on my cell. Yes, I have it stored in my cell as I call it often. I pay taxes and therefore the police better do their job when I call on them.

Oh. Creepy guy is still there. Only...he's changed his mask. Instead of a scarecrow, he wears what looks like werewolf mask. But he's in the same spot, staring at me. It doesn't even look like he's moved at all. Has he been standing there the entire time? I mean, like 10 minutes have passed.

I hear soft beeping noises to which I remember I was calling the police. Looking at my cell I see the call didn't go through. I bring up the contact again and press dial, only it doesn't go through again. It acts like it will dial, but then beeps a few times and goes back to the main screen after saying that there is no network.

That's weird. It's never done that before. As expensive as my cell is, it always has great reception. Even underground and on the subway.

Feeling a bit creeped out, I move away from the window so the creepy guy can't see me. I walk to the other side of the room and dial again thinking that maybe I need to be in a better spot, but it does the same thing. Just refuses to dial. It's almost like my cell is being blocked somehow.

As silly as it is, I start to feel that the creepy guy is the one doing it, but I know that's impossible. That guy is some dumb teenager, most likely, and my provider is just having issues. Stuff like this happens to others all the time.

My entire body jerks and I let out a gasp as I hear another thud, but this time it's close, real close. Like right outside the window type close.

Panic does want to set in, but I force myself to be calm. After all, all the doors and windows are locked. Even if they were not, the security system would alert me if anyone got in somehow. I'm safe. Inside my house I am safe.

Slowly I walk back to the window. I stared at it for a moment, thinking that the creepy guy might pop out, but he doesn't. So I carefully walk back, fully expecting to see that group of dumb teens in my front yard. That they were chasing each other and just got too close to my house.

But no. The group is gone. In fact, everyone is gone. Everyone except...him. The guy is still there, in the same exact spot in the same pose. Only now he is wearing a baby's face mask. I think I saw that mask in a bad horror movie poster once. The guy stands the same, wears the same clothes and keeps looking right in my direction. It's gone beyond just being a prank. This guy is fully meaning to scare me.

A light bulb goes off in my head and I can't believe I'm being so stupid. My security system has a button to push that alert the cops directly. All I have to do is press it and they'll come. I don't even need my cell.

Feeling very much relieved, I walk to the couch and grab my glass of wine. Needing to feel calm, I drink more than half of it as I'm going to hit the cop-button on the security panel and get the cops here to chase off that creeper guy. Let's see how creepy he'll be when he's getting arrested, the limp-dick, small cock having asshole.

Not meaning to, I down the entire glass of wine. Still needing a bit more, I reach for the wine bottle to refill, only to find it's not on the coffee table. This sends a wave of cold fear over me as I know it was there. It's the only place I would have put it. It's too big to put anywhere else without the chance of falling over.

Looking around I check the end tables, thinking that I moved it without thinking, but no. It's not on either end table. Not on the coffee table, not on the end tables and not on the floor spilling its contents.

Then I find it and damn near pee myself in fear. It's on the TV stand, right in front of the TV. It sits there, blocking the screen some with the TV pushed back some to make room for it.

I didn't put it there. I know that for sure. As I stare at it, I feel my body tense up as cold pinpricks of fear move over me. There's someone in the house. Oh shit...there's someone in the house. That's the only explanation. Someone that's playing with me and really good at being quiet.

"Wait..." I comment, oddly tasting a weird aftertaste in my mouth. It tastes bad, like cheap medicine. Where did that come from? The only thing I've drunk is...the wine.

My eyes widen as I know what's happened. I figure it out right as I begin to feel the effects. Any new terror I might feel doesn't get the chance to build, nor do I get a chance to run to the security panel as the effects hit hard. I've been drugged. Someone drugged my wine.

Tiredness like I've never felt before comes over me. My entire body seems to change from 115 pounds to 1115 pounds as every part of me feels so heavy. With all my might I try to run, but instead I see the floor rising up towards my face. Before I hit, everything goes black.

My eyes start to flutter as I wake up. I come to, only I feel like I just woke up after sleeping for a month. My body is very tired and very stiff and my head is in a major fog. It's so thick that I can't even remember what happened or where I am. I barely even know my name.

When my eyes can fully reopen, I get a strange scene of disbelief. I'm not in my bedroom, or even my house. I'm outside. Like, outside, outside. Why? How did I get here?

In front of me is a huge fake spiderweb. It runs as a thick sheet from a large tree to my right towards a tree several feet away to my left. It's thick, but I am able to see through it, sort of. Looking through it I see a sidewalk, a street and...my house?

Glancing about, I realize I'm standing in my neighbor's front yard. I'm behind one of his sheets of spider web's that he's decorated with. How in the world did I get here?

Confused and just wanting to get back home, I go to move, but am unable. The drugs in my system prevent the fear I feel from overwhelming me as I see my arms are attached to chains and cuffs. My arms are above my head, wrists cuffed to chains that run from a tree branch overhead.

Looking down I receive a huge shock. And it isn't that my feet are chained and spread either. The shock is that I am NAKED. Completely naked. For I see my bare breasts and shaved womanhood on full display against the backdrop of the dirt and grass. I even feel the cool night air all over my naked body.

I scream. But then I find that my scream doesn't go anywhere as there's something in my mouth. I can't believe I didn't feel it before, but I guess that's from the drugs. There's something forcing my mouth to stay wide open, like painfully wide. When I try to scream, all that happens is my tongue flops about and drool comes out. Feeling the object with my tongue, I discover that it's a ring gag.

Panicking now as the drugs are truly starting to wear off, I try to pull my arms free. But I can't. The chains are very taunt and the cuffs are solid steel. I can't move my arms at all. I'm tied down like a freaking medieval prisoner or something. The same with my spread legs. The only thing I can do is spread them more as the chains otherwise don't allow any other movement.

Laughter. I hear laughter. Multiple people laughing. Looking around, I realize that people must still be out. The last I knew it was almost 9, so maybe not much time has passed since I was put here. Frantic, I look through the webbing in hopes that someone, anyone can help me.

I see a few couples walking on the sidewalk, looking like they are heading to or heading from a party. Then I even spot a small group standing and talking in front of this house. Thankfully there are no little kids out as everyone looks to be adults.

Seeing help, I try to make as much noise as I can as well as move. I can't free myself, but maybe I can make the tree shake and someone will spot me. Afterall, I'm just behind webbing, not completely hidden. Surely someone will see me if they hear me or spot the sounds.

For at least a minute, I make all the grunts and sounds I can, while moving as much as I can. My hope starts very high at this, but each second that passes it shrinks as no one notices. They are too busy talking to each other or walking to notice.

"Man, that guy killed it this year," I hear a man's voice comment. To this, I see two guys stop in front of the house on the sidewalk. I go into hyperdrive trying to make noise and move as they are not but 8 feet away. All they need to do is look closer at the spiderweb.

"Good girl, make those fat tits bounce," a voice filled with bass coos into my ear from behind. I instantly stop at this, not ever thinking that the person that did this to me would still be around. And that voice...it's not human. No one could have a voice that deep. It's the sort that no recording equipment could pick up.

As the cold fear returns, I see the two men on the sidewalk stop admiring the haunted house and walk away. They walk away, taking my hope with them.

"Trick...or treat?" I'm asked from behind, only it's not the same voice. It comes from the same location, but now the voice is high pitched. Really high pitched, like he's trying to sound like a kid. It makes me want to turn and look at the voice's owner, but I'm far to scared and just stare forward.

"Trick or treat?" The voice asks again and it is asked like a question. Still not moving as I try to think up what to do, he asks it again. And again. It's clear he wants an answer from me.

I whimper. It's the only thing I can do. I'm completely helpless, naked and gagged. This bastard is free to do whatever he wants, and there's nothing I can do about it. So I whimper, hoping there's some sort of mercy within him. I mean, why is he doing this? Why is he doing this to me?!

"Trick or treat?" He asks again in that questioning tone. It does occur to me that he might get violent or worse if I don't do as he wants. That if I don't ask, he may stab me or bash my head in with a brick. With that in mind, I say the first word, or try to, that comes in my head.

"Turreck," I say softly as I try to say 'trick.' The ring gag makes talking all but impossible and I'm not even sure he knows what I said.

Immediately the man presses up against my naked back side to make me grasp. Presses right against me to let me know he's a huge, brute of a man. Much taller and wider than I am, and from the feel of it, very muscular.

"No! NO!" I try to yell, but instead drool on myself as I see his hands come around. They come around, right in the area of my naked and bare tits.

Only he doesn't try to grope my breasts even if I am helpless. No. Instead both of his hands hold mean-looking black metallic clamps. His fingers keep them pried open as he brings them closer and closer.

With ease he zeros in on both of my nipples magically. With perfect aim he finds my hard nipples and closes the clamps, allowing them to bite down. The pain hits at once, making me cry out which is barely heard thanks to the gag. The clamps do what they do and bite down hard, making it feel almost like a mousetrap has snapped on my nipples. Dealing with the pain, I shake my head only to make my breasts swing and shake, the black clamps still firmly biting down.

"Trick...or treat?" The man asks after removing his hands and stepping away behind me. I'm left trembling as my poor nipples ache as the clamps feel like they are getting tighter. They now sit straight out as my nipples are hard from the night air and my fear, making them look like extensions of my nipples.

"Trick or treat?" He repeats, letting me know I'm to answer again. My frantic brain tells me not to say trick, as it surely means more pain. And if the clamps are anything to go off of, he doesn't mind giving me pain.

"Treeeat," I answer the best that I can and then brace myself for the worst. Instantly a figure steps in front of me, as if there were standing next to me the entire time. It's so jarring and unexpected that I try and scream.

The man stands steps directly in front of me so close we are touching. So close that I can smell him. Smell a weird smell of dirt, plastic and I think blood.

I then spot his face out of the corner of my eye as I look away. It's him. The guy with the changing masks. I know recognize the clothes. The guy that stared at me from across the street.

My eyes go very wide as he presses something between my spread open legs. I feel him place it right at the entrance to my pussy as if this is a normal thing to do. Without saying anything or waiting for me to react, he shoves his cock in me.

I go tense as I feel his hard cock slide inside me. I'm shocked to find how wet I am as I thought for sure this would be painful. But no, he easily slides in, his cock being one of the larger ones I've ever had. He pushes it in until his body presses against mine completely.

This is truly an odd feeling. One that I don't think I could ever describe. He's clothed in what can best be described as a janitor serial killer's clothes, in which I don't think it is a costume, while his cock is out. He doesn't even look down at me with his now clown-looking mask, not even with his cock buried inside me. He stares forward almost like he doesn't even see me.

He pulls back to slide his cock almost all the way out of me, just to thrust forward. When he does, I let out a small gasping moan as it feels...good. This is truly horrible as I'm being fucked against my will in this horrible position, but it does feel...good. My body is responding, making me want more, as fucked up as that is.