Halloween Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon I was even happier with the swapped Morris. We were dry and the heater was efficient, also demisting the screen. Not being able to open the sunroof or windscreen I saw as no problem. If they had been working they would probably leak but I was dry and warm. We had eaten lunch in a restaurant in Newton Abbot and we had our evening meal in a pub near Teignmouth. We diverted to Plymouth so Peter could get a change of clothes before returning to Newton Abbot and a night of bedroom activities.

This time Jane wanted to ride me first. I didn't object. Whether she rode me or I rode her, we both enjoyed ourselves until we were exhausted.

By the next morning both couples seemed very happy with each other. We set off for a tour of the South Hams including crossing the ferry into Dartmouth for lunch. The evening meal was looking across at Burgh Island before threading our way back to the A38 and Newton Abbot.

The next morning we started early to go into Cornwall. We had an early lunch in Looe and after visiting Land's End the evening meal was in Truro. As I drove from Truro back to Newton Abbot the rain was heavy again but I was warm, dry and the headlights lit the road reasonably even if I had to slow down when the rain was really heavy. The 2 door saloon was a much more practical car in poor weather.

+++

By the end of the week it was obvious that neither couple wanted to separate. Peter and I might have had difficulty in finding jobs in Devon but Jane and Mary, as qualified nurses, could work almost anywhere.

My Morris 8 E saloon spent much of that winter on the roads between London and Newton Abbot but by the Spring both women were engaged and had transferred to London hospitals. We had a joint wedding and many of my sister Angela's friends were there to help us celebrate. My Morris 8 had been replaced by a more modern Morris Minor but the old Morris was still in the family as Angela's car. When the sun was shining I sometimes regretted not having the tourer. Whenever it was cold and wet although I appreciated that it had brought me Jane to be my wife and Mary to be Peter's wife, I still shuddered about how cold I had been. I liked a car with a waterproof roof and a heater.

12