Halloween Hook-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they fuck, Kali increases the pace, bucking to meet him with unbridled fury.

The tectonic force of her orgasm builds. And builds until the fault slips. The quaking resonates through her body. The contractions of her pussy. The sympathetic reaction of her lover's cock. His final thrusts: deep and aggressive.

With a groan, he pulls out of her, erupting gouts of sticky cum on Kali's ass and back.

Kali collapses spent into the mattress.

#

Kali lies there, coated in sweat and sex, Bruce's arm draped around her.

She remembers her date with Daniel.

Holy fuck! What if he's here?

Kali steels herself against her panic impulse. She asks Bruce the difficult question. She does her best to keep the awkwardness from her voice.

"Um, you don't know Daniel Martens, do you?"

"Dan? He's my neighbor." Bruce looked at her quizzically.

"Your neighbor?"

"Across the street. How do you know him?"

"Not important. Do you know the address?" she asks.

"Of course. 24 Greenville Lane. This is 23."

Kali is scrolling through her texts. Daniel's invitation lists the address as 23 Greenville Land.

She laughs involuntarily.

Typos happen, I guess.

#

Tune in next time for Halloween Hook-up Episode Two.

Kali needs to resolve her date with Daniel. She sneaks over to his house after her mistaken-identity episode. How will she handle him? Will she fuck him anyway?

This is smut. Of course she will.

Kali Nightingale's horny misadventures continue next episode.

Come back next week and come again.

Same slut time; same slut channel.

12