Halloween Hubbub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew elements of the look she was giving me, the body language. I had seen it hundreds of times, maybe even thousands by now. I knew what she needed.

***

I pulled her head towards mine as I leaned into her. Stan wouldn't mind: I was adding to his legend, and stopping his girlfriend's friends from encouraging her to do bad things. Plus, this was basically my job, so I was giving them services for free.

Emma's lips were soft, gentle, and she tasted of... well... vodka, but the sweetest, juiciest vodka you could imagine.

She gasped as our lips met, her eyes briefly widening. After the initial embrace, I felt her push against my hand for a second. Just a second, before she leaned back into me.

The feeling was so intense that I felt my dick stiffen even further, pressing my furry pyjamas upwards. Whether Grace saw that as a signal, or whether it was a coincidence, her hand brushed against it on its ascent.

I was utterly lost in the moment as Emma's lips tangled with my own, her own hands grabbing and grasping at me as if we were teenagers making out for the first time. I felt Grace's hands continuing to stroke my legs, and my now throbbing cock over my pyjamas.

I heard Dani distantly say, "Unless I bring Paul up here to join in, I think this might cross the line into cheating on him, so I'll just... erm..."

The noise of the house got louder for a moment, before the door clicked shut again.

I continued making out with the dishevelled, yet still angelic, Emma; savouring it. In my line of work, the girls often didn't kiss, and I hadn't had a proper girlfriend for months... No... years, thinking about it.

Luckily, Emma's responses indicated I wasn't too out of practice.

"Now Dani's gone, you can just leave him to me," Grace purred.

Emma pulled away from me, gasping. Her pupils were dilated, leaving only a thin ring of green visible. Her eyebrows were still furrowed above her flushed red cheeks.

"I can't," she whispered, moving back from me. "I... Stan..."

"Then hand him over, I'll take the win," Grace said, and I could hear the smirk.

"Don't worry. Tonight, I am Stan," I told her, taking her hand. "And I need you."

Grace made a choking sound, but didn't stop rubbing me. In fact, one of her hands had moved to the buttons on the front of the trousers.

Emma bit her lip, looking down. She saw what Grace was doing and began to say something, "St-"

Grace interrupted her, "It's just us here now. I know he's not Stan, so you have no right to him."

"I want you," I said quickly to Emma, provoking another grunt from Grace.

I knew I was being cheesy and saying the stereotypical things, but they were stereotypical for a reason, and in my experience, they worked. I was happy for Grace to blow me; I knew I could convince her to go further, and it's what I had been after since I met her anyway, but I had felt a connection with Emma that I wanted to explore. Also, a threesome with two yummy mummies, one actually dressed a such, without having to play it up for a camera: yes please - it was so close that I could taste it.

Grace stood suddenly, leaving my pyjamas undone, cock visible but not quite poking through, as she marched to the other side of the room. She faced the door, moving her arms, and a second later, I heard a click.

"Now we won't be interrupted," the mummy said, slinking towards us again.

That did something to Emma, and she seemed to relax. I sensed the opportunity, and placed a hand gently under her chin, to tip her face upwards towards mine.

"You're so beautiful," I met her eyes. "Couldn't you feel it when we kissed?"

Her face was still red, eyes still wide, golden makeup still perfect. I didn't give her a chance to respond, pressing my lips against hers again.

She resisted for a split second, before melting against me again. The electricity between us was immediate and my cock twitched involuntarily. Emma's hands began running over my body again as our tongues intertwined. A second later and I felt Grace's touch on my legs.

A cheer from downstairs suddenly brought me out of it, and Emma seemed to freeze too, but Grace continued, freeing my cock.

"Oooh," she whispered. "It's not as small as I thought."

I didn't look down, instead, renewing my embrace with Emma; trying to forget about the party and her boyfriend - one of my oldest friends, who could be right below us, for all I knew. Trying to get her to forget about it, and to surrender to the moment.

I gasped as I felt Grace's hot hands wrap around my cock, pulling it entirely free of the hole in my trousers. I hadn't felt her undo my boxers, but I realised a moment later that that was because it had come free from the bottom of the right leg.

I felt her begin stroking it, long and slow.

She giggled, the sound surprising me, "Someone's excited."

A moment later, I felt her begin rubbing around the head of my cock, smearing precum all over it.

I needed more. I took my hand from Emma's side, lifting it up to her white and gold bra, slipping it under the band without a moment of hesitation.

She didn't stop me. My hand closed around her soft, supple, breast. I felt her firm nipple press into my palm as I squeezed her gently. I had never got my head around the difference between cup sizes and band sizes with bras, so my mind didn't jump to one of these as I began squeezing and kneading her soft flesh, but it was bigger than I expected from what I'd seen in the past, even after seeing her in what was little more than lingerie tonight; more than a handful, but barely. It was perfect, no matter the size.

I almost gasped, and felt more precum leak out of my cock, as something hot and wet wrapped around one of my balls, at the same time as something started rubbing the underside of the head of my cock ever so gently. It was like white hot needles of pleasure were stabbing into my glans with each movement.

I continued making out with Emma, who had begun to let out little gasps as I kneaded her tits, but I could barely focus with the flashes of pleasure coming from my cock.

That was another thing my job wasn't great for. While I did occasionally get a mature woman who was doing it out of pleasure, the majority of collabs I did were with younger women, or models who put looks and aesthetic above fun. In short, a lot of sex I had was clinical, prescribed, or in positions that looked good, but were uncomfortable. Ironically, a lot of the younger models I worked with were inexperienced in real sex.

This wasn't the case here. Grace was in her thirties, and I could tell half of that time had been building experience in this exact area. I imagined the real Stan would have blown his load already. Actually, he probably would have blown it as soon as he sat down in the room of scantily clad women.

"Fuck!" I groaned, pulling away from Emma's lips to look down.

Grace's painted face looked back up at me, impassively, even though she had her mouth around part of my balls and both hands around my cock. Somehow, the makeup made it even hotter as she held my cock over her face. She gave her blue eyes a roll, as I made eye contact with her, before returning them to me, without even a break in her rhythm.

"Shit," I groaned again. "You weren't joking..."

I sucked in a breath of air as she winked at me.

Emma turned my head back to her with a soft, yet firm, pull. She had removed her top while I was distracted and her breasts looked as perky and bouncy as they had felt, her pink nipples pointing towards me. I noticed, for the first time, that her skin had flecks of gold on it, as if she had rolled in subtle, golden, glitter.

She pulled my hand back to her breast, and leaned into me, our lips meeting again. A moment later, and I felt Grace let go of my cock with the hand that was holding it up, and then grip it again, but this time, stroking it up and down; her other hand still massaging around my frenulum.

I was lost in the moment; groping, kneading and pulling the angel into me, as the mummy continued slurping on my balls and sending my cock into overdrive.

When Emma finally pulled back, I noticed it was her hand that had begun to masturbate me.

I grunted in surprise, and she smiled at me, "Couldn't let this slut have all the fun."

"Not a slut," Grace said monotonously from around my balls.

I stroked my hand down from Emma's breast, across her tight stomach, across the hem of her knickers, finding a wet patch on them and-

She gasped and pushed me away, face reddening even further.

"No... that would be too far," she said, looking down.

"Mmph... The girls... shlrrp... already think... mphllr... you're going to fuck... shllrr... him," Grace's muffled voice came, the vibrations ticking my balls.

She pulled back with a popping sound and straightened, looking up at the angel next to me, "If you don't, I will. Do you want Dani to open the door and see me riding the shit out of your man?"

"I..." Emma stuttered. "You know it's..."

She looked down again, her hand slowing, "What the fuck am I doing?"

She took her hand away and shuffled, as if to move away.

"Does Stan really have a dick this big?" Grace asked.

Emma looked down, bit her lip, and slowly nodded.

"No fucking way!" I shouted. "There is no way that nerd has a bigger dick than me."

I looked down at it. The mummy had both of her hands wrapped around it, and was slowly, distractedly pumping it. Her fingers just about touched, and although most of the base was covered, the head wasn't. I knew I had a big cock; I was certain that I would have the biggest in the room on most occasions. To hear that my old nerdy friend had a bigger cock than this was, for some reason, infuriating.

"Ego, much," Grace stated, still looking up at Emma. "Does he know how to use it?"

Emma looked away, "You're not having the real Stan. He's mine. He would never cheat on me anyway."

Grace grinned up at her smugly, her zombified Cleopatra face somehow looking even more arousing with that expression.

"He wouldn't!" Emma exclaimed.

"Even if that's the case, the fact that you're here means that he's not satisfying you."

"He's good enough!"

"'Good enough' was never good enough for you."

Emma stood, swaying for a moment, and took a step towards the door.

"You hid Stan from us because you were embarrassed of him. How do you think Dani and the girls would react if you walked out of here and left me with who they think is your boyfriend?" Grace said, expressionless, still stroking me. "Cheated on, with your consent, in your own house, at your own party..."

Emma stopped, facing the door, her back to us.

"And I would definitely take your crown as shot queen..."

Emma turned and looked down at her. She hadn't even put her bra back on. Had she been planning to leave the room like that?

"I know you. You haven't changed. You're the girl you were in college. You're the woman you were before you got a boyfriend. I know why you left every guy before Stan: you weren't satisfied. You may not have slept with as many people as I have, but you have standards, and Stan isn't meeting them," Grace spoke, her voice raised and displaying more emotion that I'd seen in her before. "Think of it this way: this will save your relationship."

Emma looked stunned. She opened her mouth wordlessly, then closed it again. Before she could speak, Grace simply said, "You've come this far."

Then she turned and devoured the tip of my cock.

The movement and sensation was so sudden, that I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure and flinched back.

The warmth of Grace's mouth enveloped the head of my cock and began slipping down the base. Her eyes still looked up at me, impassive other than a twinkle of mischief, like she wasn't taking my cock almost into her throat right now.

I glanced up and saw that Emma was still watching. Her nipples were hard, even though it was hot in here, and her face was flushed and loose. Her eyes were fixed on the back of Grace's head as it sunk further and further onto me.

I had been in San Diego a many years ago, during some celebration where everyone seemed to have colourful skulls painted over their faces. I had immediately known that I needed to see a beautiful woman with her face painted this way in an ecstasy that I delivered to her. Seeing my cock disappear into Grace's painted face wasn't quite the same, but it was close enough that I thought I would blow my load right there and then.

Emma must have seen something in my reaction, because she smiled and took a step back towards us.

"For us..." she whispered. "Maybe... just the once."

I expected her to come back to me, to continue making out as before, but she slowly sank down on the ground next to Grace, watching with dinnerplate eyes.

"Do you think that blowing a demon would get me kicked out of heaven?" She whispered, croakily.

Grace pulled away from me with a gag, leaving my cock covered in a mix of saliva and precum, strings of it connecting her lips to the tip. She smirked up at me before turning to Emma.

"Not if god doesn't find out," she said, pressing her sticky lips against Emma's.

As the angel and the undead Cleopatra made out together, Emma's hand joined Grace's on my cock and they both began stroking it up and down, inattentively, but less clumsily than I would have thought, considering they seemed wholly focused on one another.

Grace's free hand removed itself from my leg and glided up Emma's flat stomach, towards her exposed breasts. I had to hold myself back as they made out, groping at one another; still gently stroking me in concert.

When Grace moved her hand down to Emma's underwear, she barely flinched, but Grace pulled away from the kiss to chide her, "It's not cheating with me - I'm your best friend, and we've done worse than this before..."

Emma swallowed, grabbing the mummy's wrist. They looked at one another in silence for seconds. And then Emma pulled her hand down and into her white, lacy, wet, underwear.

The change was immediate. Emma gasped in pleasure and seemed to release a tension I hadn't noticed before. Her hand took the lead on my cock, squeezing it harder and jerking it more clumsily, taking Grace's hand with her.

Her hand on Grace's bandaged tits got more frantic, pushing the wrapping aside to practically free the big, soft, mounds. I could see Grace's nipples through where the bandages had separated. They were hard and lighter than Emma's, nearly the same colour as her skin.

I was fully engrossed in the two women in front of me. Somehow, watching Emma so enthusiastically let loose gave me a primal pleasure that made my cock throb and pulsate in her grip. Grace's response was more restrained; she kissed Emma back with a passion that looked equal, but one of her hands held my cock softly and without movement, while her other one seemed to barely be moving in Emma's underwear.

"Oh," Emma moaned, breaking away from Grace's kiss. "That feels nice..."

Grace grunted, shaking her head and smiling, "Has Stan even touched you?"

Emma didn't reply, instead moaning and leaning back in to kiss her friend.

Before long, both sets of hands on me seemed to have stopped more than a cursory squeeze or rub here and there as the women focused on each other. Grace's hand had visibly sped up, and Emma was breathing quickly, letting out harsh breaths whenever they broke apart. I wasn't complaining.

"So far, I think I have the crown tonight..." Grace whispered suddenly.

"Huh?" Emma groaned, a hint of confusion on her blushing face.

"If he blows and only I've sucked his cock, I win by default..." she smirked.

"Uhh..."

"Here, why don't I help..."

Grace gently extricated herself from us, letting my cock droop in Emma's loose grip. Emma's face showed clear regret that Grace had stopped doing what she was doing to her, but she didn't say anything as the mummy walked behind her, ushering her between my legs and then descending behind her.

This position put Emma squarely between my legs. The sight was magnificent: her perky, golf-flecked breasts weren't anywhere near as large as Grace's, but they were still beautiful to look at as they stood out above her flat stomach. Her bleached hair hung over one shoulder, not obscuring anything from my sight, and her halo sat crookedly to the same side. Grace's shorter, black, hair fell over Emma's neck as she leaned into it.

I saw Emma shiver as Grace began kissing her neck, her hands sliding around her body to grope and caress her. One hand went straight down to Emma's wet knickers, which elicited a moan of excitement, which erased the look of confusion from the angel's face.

"Now, now... you don't want to lose on a technicality," the mummy whispered.

Grace shook her head slowly, eyes closed, a soft moan escaping through her parted lips.

"Then why don't you show him how you got the title. Show me that you deserve to keep it," Grace pushed Emma's head forward with the hand she had been using, just a moment ago, to roll one of her nipples between her fingers.

Grace gasped, putting her hands out and onto my thighs as she came face to face with my cock.

"I..." she groaned.

"Give me your mouth," I demanded when she hesitated.

"Mmhmm," she moaned, leaning further forward.

I wasn't sure that that would work. I was inclined to stay silent, but I was getting tired of waiting, Stan didn't strike me as the dominant type, and I had a feeling that Emma wanted to be dominated.

"Good girl," Grace purred.

Emma wrapped both of her hands around my cock, covering it from root, almost to the head. Her hands were slightly smaller than Grace's, so her fingers and thumbs didn't meet around my girth, and there was a gap of a couple of finger-widths between her index finger and the base of my glans.

She began working both hands in concert, up and down my shaft. Her touch was light; enough to move my skin, but lighter than Grace had been. She moaned as she stroked, Grace's touch obviously giving her something she had been lacking.

This carried on for a couple of minutes, and I could sense Emma was building herself up to something. She hadn't looked up once.

I looked over to Grace, who made eye contact with me and then rolled her eyes again. She squeezed her hand around Emma's breast suddenly, causing her to squeal.

"I want you to suck my cock, Emma," I told her.

She looked up at me, finally. Her eyes were glistening, pupils wide. Her entire face was flushed, and some of her blonde hair had stuck to her forehead. She nodded once.

"Y-yeah..." she gasped.

Her head slowly rolled forward and I felt a tingle of pleasure as heat engulfed the tip of my penis. Her hands had paused briefly, but now moved entirely in sync with her mouth. I felt her lips slide up and down over my glans, causing sparks of pleasure with each movement.

"Mmph..." she began letting out moans of hot air around my cock as Grace continued to pleasure her.

Grace smiled playfully at me over Emma's shoulder, her eyes glinting mischievously. Emma's head flew upwards, a squeak escaping her lips.

"You didn't think I'd make this easy for you," Grace stated, the motion of her hands having changed.

She still grasped and groped at Emma's tits, but with less focus on pinching her nipples, and more on gently cupping and squeezing them, almost incidentally, as she rubbed all over Emma's torso. Her other hand, however, looked as though it was moving side-to-side, causing Emma's panties to bulge and shake as she did whatever she was doing.

"Fuuh..." Grace groaned, before sinking back onto my cock with her lips, her movements resuming from before.

It was a nice blowjob, but it didn't deserve the praise the group of women had been giving it. Emma's lips were doing about as much work as her hands, pushing down on my cock to gently squeeze the sensitive parts with soft, wet, strokes. Her tongue occasionally flicked against my frenulum, or part of the tip, but this seemed secondary as she moaned and gasped in pleasure.