Halloween in the Cemetery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnnnn," he whined, "Nnuuu uuhhh oooooo?"

"Me?" I smiled, my eyes looking down into his. "Remember Julie?" I asked. "Julie Lee?"

His eyes widened and I knew he did remember. I peeled off that blonde wig, peeled off that masquerade mask that was all I was wearing, shook my long black hair out, enjoying the cool Fall air on my face. "Julie Lee was my twin sister, Ted."

"Nnnnnn," he whined, shaking his head desperately, struggling against those steel cuffs that held his wrists and ankles, but I'd fastened them tightly. "Nnnnn... nnnnn... nnnnn."

I smiled down at him, sliding myself on his chest, delicious male muscles against my boobs and my stomach and my clitoris where I rubbed wetly over him. "You remember Julie, don't you, Ted?" and I knew he did. His eyes told me so, and he hadn't been frightened before. He wasn't frightened now. Only worried and annoyed and I liked that.

"Well, Ted," I smiled now. "I was there when she brought you home from that Halloween Party. I wanted to watch you, and I was in her closet. I heard everything. I saw everything." I smiled down at him. "Everything, Ted. She liked it to start with, didn't she, but when you told her what you were going to do to her next, she begged you not to, she begged you to stop, she begged you not to kill her and I heard her. Every word, and I saw what you did to her. I watched you, Ted and I couldn't do anything because I was too scared."

I had watched, I had listened. I'd heard every word Julie had said. Her scared and frightened pleas for him to stop. Her sobs, her shrill cries, her agonized screams. The fear in her voice. The terror. The pain and in the end, that silence that went on and on and on and I'd been too scared to crawl out until the flames were so close that they burned me and then I'd run and I'd hidden in the woods behind the house. It'd been two days before the police found me out there and when they did, I'd been catatonic. Two whole days of shivering terror and fear and they'd sent me to my Uncle and Aunt's on the other side of country eventually and it'd been weeks before I'd said a word, months before I'd remembered.

Two years ago, and the last year, I'd been planning for this. Preparing for this. Anticipating this and now I was here, with Ted, lying on him in the cemetery, shivering with pleasure and he wasn't going anywhere coz those handcuff's fastening hid wrists and his ankles to the iron grill surrounding the gravestone on which he lay weren't plastic Halloween ones at all. They were the real deal and the only way he was getting them off was amputation and I smiled.

"You told Julie she wasn't going anywhere, Ted, didn't you," and I'd moved to lie beside him and I was stroking him and he was getting hard again. "You did those things to her, Ted, you know you did, and she screamed for you, Ted. She screamed for you the way you wanted her to scream and she did everything you wanted her to because she was scared and terrified, Ted."

He was hard in my hand now and I moved over him again, straddling him, sinking down on him, slowly, shivering with the pleasure of him inside me and I looked down into Ted's eyes, leaning forward, smiling. "Do you know what you're going to do for me, Ted?" I breathed, easing myself up and down on him, very slowly because I did want this to last. Ted would too, soon. He'd want it to last as long as possible.

"Nnnnnnn," Ted whined, shaking his head and from his expression, I was very very sure that he absolutely did not want to know but it didn't matter because he was going to find out.

"First," I moaned, "first, you're going to fuck me with that big hard cock of yours and then you're going to do for me what Julie did for you, Ted. Do you remember what Julie did for you, Ted? At the end? You told her what you were going to do to her, Ted, and she screamed and cried and begged you not to, Ted?"

I giggled as I rode him. "You can't scream and beg, can you, Ted?"

"Nnnnnnn," he whined, shaking his head frantically. "Nnnn... nnnn... nnnnn."

Voices approaching and I looked. Three guys, walking by drinking and they saw us.

"Hey, look at that," one of the guys said, and they were all looking.

"Nnnnn," Ted whined. "Nnnnn... nnnnnnnn," and he was bucking wildly Jesus, his cock inside me thrust so deep and hard and my sex just danced on him, squeezing him so tight as he moved inside me, his cockhead thick and deep, stretching me high inside.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, my hands on his chest, seated on him, riding him as he bucked beneath me.

"Leave them to it, dude. That's one lucky guy," and they moved away, into the darkness.

"You don't think you're lucky, do you, Ted?" I moaned, staying with him. "That's so good Ted, keep doing that and we'll be finished soon." I smiled down. "You don't want to be finished to soon, Ted."

Slowly. I sank down on him slowly, hands braced on his chest and he tried to stay still because no, he didn't know what was going to happen but he did know what'd happened to Julie and he didn't want that happening to him.

"How do you use these, Ted?" I asked, pausing my movements on him, enjoying the way his cock throbbed inside me as I held up one of those nipple clamps.

"Were you planning to use these on me?"

"Nnnnnnn," he groaned. "Nnn nnuuhh nnnuuuahhh. Nnuuooo mmm hhhaaaannnn nnn aaaa nnoooo ooooo," and I did like it that he was really trying and he wasn't giving up on me.

"Oh, Ted," I moaned, squirming a little and God, his cock really did impale me. He was so far up inside me he was touching something high in me and it took my breath away for a moment. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Ted?" I smiled down at him. "You'd handcuff me where you are now, and you'd enjoy using those nipple clamps on me wouldn't you." I looked at them and it looked straightforward, these were the spring type ones.

"Like this?" I asked, clamping one of my nipples and "Ohhhhhhhh... ohhhhh." Pain. Pleasure. My nipple squeezed ruthlessly hard. Painfully hard and sensation rocketed from my nipple to my center and my sex spasmed on Ted's cock, squeezing, releasing, squeezing again and I groaned, leaning forward, looking down at his face as I moved closer to him, helpless in the grip of those shivering flashes.

"Ohhhhhh god," because it was so good and I gasped, my nails digging into his chest before I forced myself to sit upright, shuddering and my hand was shaking as I lifted the second nipple clamp to my other nipple and...

"Ohhhhh... ohhhh god... ohhhhhh." Oh Jesus, yes, and I sagged forward, my sex dancing on Ted's cock, sliding myself on him a little, feeling him emerge from inside me and I wanted all of him back in me but I couldn't raise myself.

"Ohhhh." His hips flexed beneath me, his cock pushed into me and he was fucking. Slowly, almost reluctantly, but he was fucking me, his cock moving in me and my eyes widened.

"Nnnuhhhh," he groaned through that ball gag that silenced him. "Nuuuhhh... nuuuhhh."

"Ohhh," I moaned. "Oh Ted... fuck me Ted... go on, fuck me," and I smiled coz his cock was pumping slowly into me and that look on his face, he couldn't stop.

"Do it, Ted," I moaned, squeezing his cock with my sex. "Am I as tight as Julie was for you when you broke her in, because she was a virgin for you, Ted, you knew that didn't you...she saved it for you, Ted...she wanted you to have it... do you like fucking me as much as you liked fucking Julie, Ted?"

"Nnnnnnn," he whined, and his cock jerked upwards, pushing himself into me and he was trying not to but it didn't matter because he was so hard inside me and I slid down on him slowly, exquisite thickness filling me high inside before I raised myself again, gasping with the pleasure of it.

"You do remember what happened to Julie when you finished fucking her, don't you Ted?" I breathed, pushing myself back down onto him as he thrust upwards with involuntary urgency.

"Nnnnnnn," he whined, shaking his head but he couldn't resist thrusting himself into me and I shuddered with the pleasure and the anticipation of those thrusts because with every movement he was closer and his eyes said that he knew that and my smile told him that I knew that too.

"We're almost done here now, Ted," I moaned. "Almost done," and I was shuddering in the aftermath of my own sudden climax, lying on him as his hips moved jerkily, thrusting his cock into me and he didn't want to but he couldn't stop himself and I sort of gasped and smiled and clung to him and just went with what he was doing.

"Do it, Ted," I moaned, my sex clasping him, luxuriating in his rigid shaft moving inside me more and more frantically. "Fuck me, Ted... fuck me good... I want your cock, Ted... do it in me, Ted... do me good and you remember Julie, Ted. You remembered what happened to Julie after you finished."

Ted did. He remembered and it didn't stop me doing me good and I straddled him, taking his cock, enjoying his cock, savoring him inside me, thrusting, sliding deep, stretching me. Savoring that slight residual pain, savoring the glowing aftermath of that last climax as his cock moved inside me and brought me towards another.

"Nnnnnnn," he moaned, shaking his head and he didn't want to move in me. He didn't want to finish. He knew something was going to happen. He had an idea what and he wasn't looking forward to it. Not the way I was and I wanted this to be good and I forced myself upright so that I could watch him as he came in me.

Sitting on him, looking down at his cockshaft where he entered me, where my sex clamped down around his girth and his hips lifted. Pushing himself up into me and he was deep and high and thick and his cockhead was high inside me. Huge, swollen and pushing deep as I sat on him.

"That's so good, Ted," I moaned, riding him myself again now, moving, lifting myself, lowering myself, his cock sliding thickly within me. "Good, that's so good, Ted. Was Julie good for you, Ted? Was Julie good for you like this? Was she tight on your cock like I am, Ted? Was she good for you, Ted? Did you enjoy her like you're enjoying me, Ted? Did you think about what you were going to do to her when you were done like I'm thinking about you, Ted? Because you know, Ted, I'm so looking forward to what comes after you finish in me."

I smiled, riding him. "You know I'm looking forward to that, don't you, Ted?"

"Nnnnnn," he whined desperately. "Nnnnnn," and he was sweating. His face beaded with sweat and I liked that because Julie's face had been beaded with sweat. Sweat and tears, but I didn't mind that there were no tears on Ted's face.

"Do you like that, Ted?" I asked, riding him now, lifting and lowering myself, watching his cock slide into me. Watching his face, reaching behind me to cup and caress his balls as I paused on him and his cock seemed to swell inside me. His hips heaved desperately and I knew he was close.

"You made Julie beg you to shoot your load inside her," I moaned, riding him, up and down, up and down and I wanted him to. I wanted him to finish inside me and I wanted it soon. "Do you want me to beg you to shoot your load in me, Ted."

I smiled down at him, moaning wordlessly, easing myself up, sliding down, squirming on him, grinding myself against him. "My clitoris," I moaned, looking down at myself and my fingers showed him where to look and I touched myself as I rode him. "Oh god, Ted. My clitoris, do it in me Ted. Please Ted, I want it, I want your cock to shoot your load in me, Ted. Look at my pussy, Ted, it wants you so bad."

He looked. He looked and his hips jerked and he thrust upwards and his cock thrust high inside me and my sex spasmed and danced on him and I threw my head back and shuddered as I climaxed again and as I climaxed, he couldn't hold back any longer and his cock throbbed and pulsed inside me and his semen spurted into me.

"Yes," I sobbed, "oh yes yes yes," and he was spurting inside me, his cock pumping his cum into me with a shuddering intensity that enthralled me as I received his culmination within my body.

"Nnnnnnn," he groaned, back arching, hips lifting, straining as he emptied himself into me.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, my sex milking his cock until there was nothing left to milk and I leaned forward, resting on him, smiling.

"That was good, Ted," I breathed, not waiting now because I was eager for what was coming next.

I smiled, sliding myself off him slowly and I did miss him inside me as I eased myself up and off him. It did take me a moment to stand and it was kind of strange with that emptiness and that wetness there but I found my panties and slipped them on and I smiled as I walked away and I smiled as I walked back with that first bundle of firewood while he lay there getting his breath back. I did smile, because yeah, I wanted to take my time and I wanted him to have his breath back.

"Mmmmmpppppphhh," he moaned through the gag, jerking at the handcuffs, feet kicking, shaking his head from side to side as I stacked the firewood around him and it wasn't until I actually tipped that first bag of charcoal over him that he noticed.

"I don't know if you're going to burn in hell for what you did to Julie, Ted," I said, adding another bag, and then another. There was firewood to go around him and over him, plenty of it, but I did want that little chat before his face disappeared from sight. "I really don't, but I do know that you're going to burn this side of hell."

"Nnnnnnnnnnn," he whined and his eyes were bulging.

Julie's eyes had bulged like that, I'd seen Julie's eyes in the mirror and I smiled down at Ted as I piled the firewood over him and around him and a good thing the concrete slab covering Julie's grave was close to the ground because it meant I'd needed less wood to cover him. Nice dry wood because I wanted flames, no smoke. Smoke's what kills most people in fires, and I didn't want smoke. Not at all.

"Julie knew what was going to happen to her, Ted," I said. "You told her." I held up the bottles of lighter fluid, making sure I gave him a good look. "I want you to know what's going to happen to you, Ted, and it's not going to be quick or pretty. Slow and painful, just like you made sure Julie went slowly."

"Nnnnnnnn." Ted whined, desperately shaking his head from side to side, struggling against those steel cuffs. Uselessly struggling, because they were steel and he was flesh and blood.

"More wood?" I said, coming back with another bag, smiling down at him. "We don't want the fire to die down to early, do we?" Okay, rhetorical question, but I was feeling conversational now. Chatty even and maybe it was because I felt so good after the sex and I was looking forward to this so much.

"You know, Julie really loved you Ted. When she went to that party, she was planning to go all the way with you, she told me that before she went, and you got it, Ted. You got what she wanted to give you so much and then you took that happiness from her and she was terrified. She was so frightened."

I tipped the wood over his legs. He was struggling, but I had some logs for later. It'd be a bit of work but hey, didn't want him to be able to bounce the small stuff off.

"Are you frightened now, Ted?" I leaned over him, grabbing his hair, looking into his eyes and he was crying and whining and snuffling and I liked that. "Are you terrified? I guess you are, Ted. I like it that you're frightened Ted. Because you should be. You should be terrified, Ted." I giggled. "You're going to burn, Ted, and not just in hell."

"Nnnnnn," his head jerked, shook but I'd made sure there was no wood close to his head. I'd cover him soon, but he'd feel the flames first. Would he ever.

"Hey, Ted, I've got something for you." Watching him, I slipped my panties off, held them up in front of him. "You enjoyed taking Julie's panties off her, Ted. You told her you were going to keep them as a souvenir, Ted." I smiled as I dropped them on his face, tucked them under the strap that held that ball gag in place. "You can keep my panties as a souvenir, Ted. You can take them with you."

I didn't bother saying anything else. I let that anticipation grow, enjoying his whines and his jerks and his struggles as I piled the firewood around him and there was a reason I'd been driving that old truck. It'd been hard work, but it was all worth it as I smiled and covered his head carefully. He kept on whining though, and I listened for a minute, enjoying his desperation.

The logs were heavier, more awkward, they took a little longer for me to get them into place, but by the time I'd pyramided them over him, the woodpile had stopped moving. At least that you could see, although I was sure that beneath those logs he was still struggling and I liked it that he was. Julie deserved that. She'd struggled all the way to the end and he should too. I stood back to admire the artistry with which I'd positioned those logs and I'd scraped the skin on my hand but really, I didn't mind and there wouldn't be anything left to identify me by anyhow.

I walked around, making sure of that and it didn't matter about the handcuffs. I'd picked them up at a flea market half way cross country a year ago and the ball gag was rubber. It'd melt. My panties, they'd go to hell with him and I smiled again, because this was going to be far far worse for him than the way Julie'd gone and I was sure Julie wouldn't mind that at all.

"Nnnnnnnn," I heard faintly, and beneath those logs, firewood moved, shivered, but only slightly.

"Goodbye, Ted," I called out, loud enough that I knew he'd hear and then I said what he'd said to Julie that night two years ago, just before he'd tightened that cord he'd wrapped around her neck.

"Hope you enjoyed your Halloween fuck, coz it's the last one you're getting, baby."

"Nnnnnnnnn... nnnnnnnnn..." I heard that through the wood and I smiled and flicked the match. Flames flared around the edge of the bonfire, flared and grew, fast, but not too fast and I was glad of that, because I wanted Ted to experience the full anticipation of what was happening and I was sure he would as I stood there watching and smiling.

"Nnnnnnnnn." I could barely hear that shrill whine over the crackling wood now, and beneath those logs, the wood shivered as the flames spread and I knew it wasn't the fire that was causing those logs to shiver. My smile grew with the flames, because I was sure Ted was getting a good foretaste of what was waiting for him on the other side and even if it wasn't waiting, well, he was getting it now and that was good enough for me.

Anything else was a bonus.

"Happy birthday, Julie," I whispered, because we would have both been twenty one today, but now she'd be eighteen forever, but at least she could sleep in peace now.

Ted wouldn't though.

"Hey, Halloween bonfire," I heard someone call and with a last smile, I tossed that cheap blonde wig into the flames and faded back into the darkness, that black dress and hooded cloak and the black masquerade mask making me just one more Halloween witch.

"Whoo-hoo, nice fire," someone else called out. "Bring the beer over here, guys."

Beneath the flames wood moved, desperate stirring, sparks flaring and I smiled because Ted was well on his way to hell and Julie could rest now. It'd be a while before Ted rested but he would, eventually, and I was quite okay with that as I walked calmly away through the darkness, smiling as the flames flared higher.

* * * * * *

A Note from Chloe: Thank you all so much for reading "Halloween in the Cemetery" -- it's my first attempt at erotic horror and I do hope you enjoyed this. I wrote it for the 2018 Halloween competition on the spur of the moment after the story sort of popped into my head, more or less complete after a shortcut through a little local cemetery next to one of those old churches that used to be way out in the country but that are now buried in suburbia. It wasn't at night but the thought did occur to me. You know, Halloween, scary, nighttime, sex, cemetery. And the story was there, bar a few minor details.