Halloween Moms and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had less than one quarter of my money left.

Sybil was next to win and she won the services of the male army private. He had a huge smile on his face realizing that Sybil had chosen him. This would increase his value to all for next year and would likely make for a memorable evening.

Last to come up for me was Belle. She came to stage and talked about the lesson that she needed to be taught tonight. She was offering up submission to others, but was also repeating her earlier desire to me. I bid on her but ran out of money. Sybil came to my side and gave me enough to win.

Belle was jumping for joy when she saw that I had won. In jumping, her skirt came up revealing that she hadn't worn panties and showing off her bare pussy with a small dark landing strip on top. I saw Nick scowl somewhat at her exuberance, but he quickly was distracted by his servant who was rubbing his leg.

Sybil made a very late purchase of the Cinderella's footman. We discovered later that he was Cinderella's brother. They weren't sure of the incest thing, so were auctioned separately.

I gathered my servants and brought them over to Sybil and her group. This was going to be wild. Together, we were six women and three men. While I now had lots of experience with multiple women, I had never been a situation where there were other men involved. While I am quite prudish about any contact with a man; I did see how together, we could bring more pleasure to a woman.

Sybil took charge and led us all to her enormous bedroom. There was a king-size bed, a love seat, and lots of floor space with a soft mat in the middle of this. Once there, she made introductions. She talked about her partnership with me in the bidding and said that I would surprise most tonight with what Cinderella discovered on stage. She pointed out the available toys in her closet and offered each of the men a blue pill to maintain stamina for the evening.

As she introduced herself to everyone, she asked each what they most wanted to do tonight.

Cinderella gushed that she wanted to explore her first threesome with another woman and a guy.

The Asian woman, Jules, wanted to be dominated by both men and women and wanted to perform clean up duty by licking up any bodily fluids that were available.

Lottie, the young redhead, wanted to be forced to eat out her mother.

Her mom, Sharon, wanted to try anal sex while her daughter was eating her.

The army private, Mike, wanted to try anal sex with a woman tonight.

The footman, Ted, was very meek and said his desire was to service his sister. Cinderella looked shocked, and then gave him a brief smile.

Belle wanted to be made airtight tonight, preferably with real cocks.

I said that I wanted an eating fest where I would eat a woman while another woman deep-throated me, and a third woman ate my ass.

Sybil went last and commented that my deep-throat desire might be harder to get than people thought tonight. She wanted to be orgasmed on by men and by women. She looked at Jules and said, "And yes, Jules, you can lick it off after."

She said it was time for all to start stripping. She paired us up to strip each other, with one threesome of the two princesses and the footman. Touching was encouraged, but no penetrations or orgasms were to be had... yet.

Sybil then came to me and started unzipping her black dress. I peeled it from her shoulders to reveal that she had a demi cup bra that held up her medium sized breasts with erect pink nipples. I gently touched them which elicited a moan. She wasn't wearing panties, but had black thigh high stockings on. Her pussy looked perfect and had a small platinum landing strip on top to match her blonde hair.

Sybil then ripped off my suit jacket and pulled off my shirt. "Nice abs, big boy; but I am more interested in the package below your belt." She then loosened my belt and unzipped my fly, reaching in to pull out my cock. She exclaimed, "Oh my!" when she saw it and started licking her lips.

I looked over at the others.

The footman had all of Cinderella's and Belle's clothes off and was fondling Belle. He was still dressed himself.

Private Mike and Jules were both naked and had their hands roaming all over each other. Mike was in great shape and Jules had a tight body with small breasts capped with brown nipples.

Sharon and Lottie were in matching garters and stockings. Sharon was behind Lottie who was staring at my cock with lust. Both had white skin with a pepper of freckles.

Sybil spoke up and suggested that we start in our auction groups.

My group whispered together and then gathered on the mat with Lottie in the middle, her mother behind her, and the princesses on either side. Sharon said, "Master, come to us. We want you to start with my eighteen-year-old daughter who has never been to a party like this."

I went to the group and as I approached, Sharon put her hands on Lottie's shoulders to guide her to kneeling. As I came into the circle, the princesses each put a hand at the base of my cock and another on my shoulder. They then pointed my engorged cock at Lottie's face.

Lottie licked her lips once and then opened her mouth and took me in. Having four strangers focused on me was very hot.

Her mom said, "Good start, honey. You know he wants you to take him deep." As she put both of her hands on her daughter's head and pushed her head into my groin. My cock went to the back of her mouth. Lottie took about an inch into her throat before pulling back to gag and cough.

Sharon stoked her daughter's hair, saying, "You will need to practice."

Cinderella then dropped to her knees for a turn. I turned towards her with my spit-covered cock hitting her cheek. She quickly recovered and put me in her mouth. She bobbed for a bit and then tried to take me in her throat. She didn't do much better than Lottie.

"I guess that slipper didn't fit so well, Cinderella. How about letting me tame the beast!" Belle said with a grin.

I turned towards her and she dove onto my tool taking a few quick bobs and covering the shaft in spit. She circled my head with her tongue and then dove down to take three quarters of my meat into her throat. She held it there for a few seconds and came up for air. She tried again but didn't get much further. She came up and said, "Oh my god, I feel inadequate. I have never had an issue getting a guy into my throat."

Sharon shook her head as she dropped to her knees as well, and leaned over her daughter's shoulder to take her turn. I moved back to the center and she opened her mouth.

Sharon licked the shaft first and then dove on to take me almost all the way to the base on her first dive. She came back up for air and then made her second dive all the way down until her nose was pushing into my lower belly. She held it there for about for a second and then came off to take a big breath.

Lottie, Cinderella, and Bella all started clapping while Sharon had a satisfied smile on her face.

I looked over to Sybil's group. Sybil was laying on the bed on her side and her legs apart. Mike was laying behind her with his cock pumping into her pussy from behind. Jules was laying in front of her, licking her clit and Mike's shaft as he fucked Sybil. The footman was above Sybil's head where she had extended her neck to suck his cock.

The footman said he was going to cum. Sybil let him start in her mouth and then pumped his cock onto her tits.

Jules, the avowed cumslut, moved up to suck the cum off Sybil's breasts and then the end of the footman's cock.

We all 'oohed' and 'aahed' at the little show.

I said to our group, "How about some princess play time. Belle, get on your back and grab the back side of your knees. Cinderella should be good at cleaning if she is in character."

Cinderella looked a bit apprehensive, but this was part of her stated desire, so I pushed on.

Belle got situated, while I guided Cinderella to her knees and guided her face to confront Belle's juicy pussy.

I was behind Cinderella, Lottie and Sharon were on either side of her.

Sharon grabbed Cinderella's bun and pushed her face into Belle's pussy.

I was lining my cock up with her dripping snatch and put the head up to her vagina which elicited a moan from Cinderella.

Lottie was watching as I pushed into Cinderella with her mouth agape and look of total lust.

Cinderella was very tight, but I was able to go balls deep in her. Which sent out another moan while pushing her face deeper into Belle.

Lottie was now rubbing her pussy as she watched.

As I started to stroke into Cinderella, Sharon came back to be across from her daughter. "That is going to be you later tonight when he puts that huge tool in your tiny vagina."

Belle announced her orgasm to us and I continued to pound Cinderella's face into her cunt. This sent Cinderella over the edge and I held still while she was contracting on my cock. At the same time, I licked my thumb and pushed it into her ass and looked at Sharon, "Are you going to be ready for me to sodomize you?"

We both smiled and Sharon said, "I am so ready!"

I pulled out of Cinderella and Sharon said to her daughter, "Time for you to get a sample of pussy juice," and guided her to lick off Cinderella's girl cum on my cock.

I felt movement behind me and realized that Jules was between my legs and licking Cinderella after her orgasm. This sent Cinderella to another orgasm as her whole body shook.

Sharon was now on all fours next to Cinderella. Sybil had joined us and was putting lube in her ass crack while pushing two fingers into her anus.

I pulled my cock from Lottie's mouth and said, "If you liked watching the pussy penetration, you should get a close-up view as I fuck your mom's ass."

Lottie just nodded and moved to her mother where Sybil guided her under her and lifted her head to start sucking on her mother's pussy.

I moved over and immediately pushed my cock into Sharon's ass and she yelled out, "Motherfucker!"

Lottie was wide-eyed as I split her mom wide. I took a few strokes into Sharon which was making it hard for Lottie to maintain contact with her mother's pussy. On about my fifth push, she started orgasming. This resulted in a tightening of her anal chute and spray of girl cum onto Lottie's face and mouth.

I felt Jules move behind me again to put her mouth to work cleaning the spays off of Lottie's face and directly from Sharon's slit.

Sharon's orgasm also sent me over the edge. My first stream went into Sharon and then I pulled out. Before my third stream came, Sybil had my cock in her mouth while pumping my shaft. She then spat it out on Sharon's back. Jules had come up from cleaning Lottie's face and started licking my semen off Sharon's back like a cat at a bowl of cream.

I looked around and saw that Belle, Cinderella, Mike, and the footman were all on the bed. The footman was on his back with Belle riding him. Cinderella was holding Belle's head as Belle licked her. Mike was lining up to put his cock in Belle's ass.

Normally, I would have been soft after cumming, but that pill was working its magic. I was a long way from an orgasm, but there was no lack of hardness. I went over to fulfill Belle's desire, by taking Cinderella's spot and feeding Belle my cock as Mike plowed in from behind.

Belle tried to scream but it just came out as a gurgle. We all got in sync and pounded her holes for only a few minutes until her eyes turned up and she started to shake all over. We stopped and she rolled away to recover on the side of the bed.

Jules tried to dine on her bottom, but Belle pushed her away as she was too sensitive.

Sybil climbed onto the footman's cock and beckoned Mike continue his anal work on her.

Cinderella wasn't sure what to do and I whispered into her ear to sit on her brother's face. She smiled and lowered her stunning body onto her brother.

This quickly set of another chain reaction with the footman cumming in Sybil's cunt after only thirty seconds of eating his sister. Sybil was next, cumming while being impaled by two cocks. Mike was last, pulling out of Sybil to cum on her back.

Jules licked all the cum off Sybil's back, gave Mike a quick lick, and then ate the cream pie leaking out of Sybil's pussy.

Lottie and Sharon were holding hands while Sharon commented on the action. The devouring of cum by Jules, had Lottie fingering herself.

We all took a breather and then Sybil said, "We have realized everyone's fantasy this evening, except one," as she turned to me. "That is the sign of a considerate master. He took care of his people's needs and wants before his own. We need some volunteers to complete this."

Sharon, who was clearly used to being in charge took the initiative, said, "There are only two of us that can throat him, so Sybil can choose there. We then need a woman to rim his ass and another to ride his face."

All of the remaining women volunteered for both roles, while Sybil demanded the cock sucking duty, as she was a master.

It was decided with a quick random draw with everyone throwing fingers between one and five and then counting from one person. Cinderella was going to ride my face while Lottie was going to lick my ass.

Sharon talked to Lottie, who had never done this. She talked about leaving any inhibition behind and to use her tongue like she had on her earlier in the night.

I got on the bed on my back. Sybil was kneeling beside me with the top of her body on my abdomen. As Cinderella lowered herself on my face, Sharon and Belle pulled back my legs to expose my ass to Lottie.

I lasted less than five minutes. When I came, Sybil held my cock a couple of inches from her face and sprayed cum all over it. Lottie pulled back and Jules jumped in between my legs to lick off Sybil.

Sybil suggested a quick break. It was only 10:00pm. She suggested that we all wander around, to take in the sights, and return to the room at 10:30pm. She added, "Only looking and talking out there, please. Get inspired by the acts you will see and save your energy for our reunion."

Everyone nodded and went off. Sybil came and grabbed my hand. "Let me show you around. I have an idea where the best action will be and love that I get to show off your big swinging dick."

Sybil asked what I thought of the party.

"Your organization and structure are fantastic. Everyone is a willing participant and has freedom in choosing their role and what they will and won't do. How long have you been doing this?" I asked.

"This is the third year, and it has gotten bigger and better each year," Sybil said. "You should know that I do some smaller parties throughout the year with smaller groups. You were awesome upstairs, and I meant what I said about you putting the needs of others ahead of yourself. You are gentle, while still being commanding. It is an intoxicating mix. Every woman in that room would sacrifice anything to be with you."

"I am flattered," I said. "However, I can barely keep up with my current partners. My cock might fall off if I attempt to expand further."

"I am not trying to pry you away from anyone you care about, but if you have any juice to spare or just some down time, call me and I will continue to blow your mind... amongst other things," Sybil said with a smile.

Sybil led me to the basement where there were various acts of debauchery happening. In the center of the room was Cinderella's stepmother who had a dildo sticking out from her mouth which was strapped around her head. She was bent over and sodomizing another woman while taking a large dick in her own ass. In the corner were two men and woman. I guessed that the men might be bisexual and didn't want to look any closer as this was a turn off for me.

We went to the tent where Jordan and Marie had gone to. They had been joined by a couple of other groups including the two guys who had won the bid on Sarah. Sarah was close to the door and let us in. I greeted her with a kiss and asked how her evening had been.

"It has been great. My two masters took turns with me, but admittedly didn't have much stamina. They are ones passed out on the pillows in the corner. After a first round, I wanted to see how mom and Jordan were doing. Jordan has been a sexual animal tonight willing to take whatever is offered. She has mom doing clean up and generally making her into a cum dumpster. I have seen her take cocks in all her holes tonight. When the lucky guy who is fucking her cums, he either pulls out and blows on Marie, or he cums in her and Marie licks it out," Sarah explained.

We looked over to the middle of the room and Jordan was being spit roasted by two guys while Marie was obediently on her knees at Jordan's side. Marie was completely naked except that she was still wearing her librarian glasses which had streaks of cum on them.

As we watched, the guy fucking Jordan's pussy pulled out of her cunt and Marie instantly bent over to take him in her mouth.

The guy who just came exclaimed, "Oh my fucking god, I never thought I would be able to cum again tonight. Fucking a nymphomaniac eighteen-year-old and then busting my nut in her mom's mouth was too fucking hot."

Jordan saw me and Sybil and briefly disengaged from the cock in her face, saying, "Ray, there is an opening here for you." She winked and then continued giving head.

Sybil answered, "We are just visiting and ensuring the guests are all having a great time. There is no way are you are getting Ray's cock until this party is over, though. His mastery is needed elsewhere."

Jordan gave a little pout, but understood.

We took our leave and continued to wander around seeing other partygoers going at it. I noted that the wait staff were disrobed as well.

Sybil seeing my gaze, offered, "They are active participants tonight with instruction to fill in where needed. If guys wear out too quickly, a male staff person will replace him. If a woman is worn out and needs a break, a female staff member will fill in. I would say it is more often that earlier issue, rather than the latter. We should get back to room. Our servants will be getting frisky," Sybil suggested, with a nod of her head.

Our servants had all returned, and... while the cat was away ...the mice did play.

Belle was on the mat with Mike and the footman, experiencing her second 'DP'. Jules had her head on Belle's back with her mouth open, hoping that Mike would put something into it.

Lottie was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide and Cinderella was on her knees eating out her pussy. I noted that Cinderella now had a butt plug in her ass.

Sharon was over at the dresser getting a strap-on dildo affixed to her waist; and she looked up as we entered. "About time," as she came towards me. I had a look of apprehension on my face as the strong buxom redhead walked with purpose, the dildo bouncing from side to side. She saw my expression and laughed as she understood that I was worried that she was going to use the phallus on me.

"Don't you worry," Sharon laughed. "I intend to sodomize Miss Cinderella with this so you might do her the honor of taking her anal cherry. As a warmup, I am hoping to show my daughter what a real cocksman can do. She has only been with a couple of boys who have no clue. She will be very tight, but is very willing after your performance earlier tonight."

Sybil had gone over to stand in front of Belle who was not doing a very good job of licking her as the continual pounding was moving her head around too much.

I thought Sharon had a great plan for me. Fucking her daughter would be great and the thought of fucking Cinderella's ass was a turn on.

"Cindy wasn't up for this until she saw you fuck my ass," Sharon shared. "She wants to try it, but I expect that it will be a tight fit in that narrow body of hers. Lottie was asking questions about it as well, but she needs a lot of work before she will be ready."