Halloween Pumpkins...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of that until I wash myself," she told me, as she lifted her long, silky leg over the edge of the tub and sat. "Well?" She asked as she watched me standing outside the watery trough. "Plan on joining me?"

Lifting my leg, Britney's giggle became a full-on laugh.

"You might want to take those off first," she said, pointing at my boxer-briefs.

"Sorry. Yeah. For some reason, I seem to be in a rush."

The farm girl's eyes were glued to my movements as my thumbs hooked my underwear and pulled them down. My cock sprang back from being pulled down and bounced up like a diving board. It gave a small slapping noise against my skin.

"Wow. That's cool." Was all she said.

*****

The level of the water rose as I sat down. Britney's eyes were still on me. And mine hadn't left her.

One minute we were sitting under some trees and talking along the road. The next, I am sitting naked in a tub with her. Very strange indeed.

"Would you mind doing my shoulders and back? They get so stiff when I work in the cool air," She asked me. Holding up a bar of pink soap and a yellow facecloth.

"No. Not at all."

Her body twisted so that she was now facing away from me. Giving her shoulders and back over to me, so I could do what needed to be done.

"Don't worry about hurting me. I like it when I get a deep massage. It makes me tingle."

If that was the case, I wanted to make her tingle.

My hands and fingers worked the soft skin of her neck, shoulders and back. Britney moaned and cooed at I administered my wet and soapy massage.

"You have strong hands for a city boy. Do you give lots of massages?"

"This is my second. But the first one I ever gave in a tub."

"I feels so good, I want you to do me everywhere."

'Everywhere'? That would never be a problem for me. I would do her everywhere. Anywhere. Anytime.

When our bath ended, I had done her lower back, her legs, and feet, and as high up on her thighs as I thought I could go without getting slapped. Britney repayed the kindness I had shown. She did the same to my upper areas and then we both used the soap to wash our lower body parts. Clean and ready, we stood and started to dry ourselves off.

As I followed the naked butt in front of me toward the bed. She made a sudden stop and turned my way.

"I'm not a tramp. In case you're worried. I haven't been with...three. Only three. You'll be the third guy I've ever been in bed with."

"Britney," I said as tenderly as I could. "I'd never think you were a tramp or judge you. I feel very fortunate and feel very lucky you picked me."

"Until now, I've only felt very lonely," she said in a whisper.

*****

Occasionally, loneliness will open doors and allow hidden sexual inhibitions to fly away. Tonight, was a fine example of that. Tonight, I had many things done to me and did many things to her, that I had never dreamed of doing.

*****

Like small round pendulums, Britney's breasts swung back and forth as she positioned herself on her hands and knees on the huge bed. Her ass was in the perfect position for me. The access she was providing meant I could easily do anything I wanted to her from behind. She knew it. I knew it.

Looking over her shoulder, Britney curled her upper lip between her teeth and flexed her firm ass cheeks.

"I'm all yours."

My smile hurt my face. It was so big that I was in pain as I admired her firm ass, her puckered butt hole and the juice dripping from her hairy and lathered pussy.

"Baby, that's the prettiest thing I've seen witnessed."

"It's all yours. Yours and only yours," she reassured me.

The first swipe of my tongue caused Britney to cry out. My broad lick was low. It went from the bottom and moved up. My tongue first touched the tip of her clit, and moved through the meaty folds of her pussy, over her taint and up and over her tiny asshole. The first time was a shock to her. The next several times I did it were for pure raunchy pleasure.

"So...dirty," she said. In her mind it was filthy. But she prayed I wouldn't stop.

By the time Britney had climbed out of the valley and had reached the summit of her orgasm, I had licked her pussy and asshole for well over 30 minutes.

She was there. Hands curled into fists. She was white knuckling the comforter beneath her and screaming into her pillow. It was too much for her. A thumb up her butt. 2 fingers curled into her pussy, and my tongue flicking her clit faster than the speed of butterfly wing.

"Ohmyfuckinggod. Ohmyfuckinggod. Ohmyfuckinggod,"she cried out several times. Luckily, I thought to myself, her barn was far enough away from the main house.

Unceremoniously flopping forward. Britney pulling herself free of her lover's hands and face. Leaving me covered in girl cum and spit.

Moving up, I positioned myself so I could kiss and cuddle my partner. I couldn't get enough her touch. I loved the feel and texture of her titties. They were perfect. And they bounced and hardened with every flick of my tongue. It seemed Britney's nipples were as receptive as her clit.

"Kiss...kiss...me."

Britney's dry mouth request for a kiss made me smile. I had given her a powerful climax. I had sucked her titties, her pussy, and I had even licked her asshole. Yet here I was. I was about to kiss her mouth for the very first time.

Our lips and tongue met like old lovers greeting each other. Like they had known one another for years.

I was very surprised by the affection my lover was showing me. Because with my past girlfriend, once she had climaxed, it was over for her. She would roll onto her back and allow me to "finish my business', but the idea of kissing me after where my mouth had 'just been' made her feel like hurling.

"Kyle, you're really good at eating...oral."

"Pussy. You can say 'pussy'. And thank you. I loved being able to please you."

"Your turn. Ready or not," she said as she got back on her hands and knees before, and took me into her mouth. With one long gulp and suck, her lips had circled the base of my cock. The pressure of her mouth and tongue on my shaft was incredible.

"Holy fuck, Britney. That feels, so good."

She continued for the longest time. Sucking and caressing. Not nearly as long as I had, but that's because I had warned her. I was about to cum. And when I did, she changed things up and slowed them down by taking one of my balls into her mouth and giving it a firm bite.

Temporarily, I backed down. But as she started licking and sucking my nuts again, it brought me back to the brink. And when I felt the tip of her tongue snaking its way around the head of my cock, I let out a frightened yelp.

Britney's giggles did not go unnoticed. Pleasing me made her happy. And to keep me happy, she once again swallowed my shaft and less than a minute later, she swallowed my load.

For the excitement going on in her bed, Britney's skin still had a cool feel as it pressed against mine. She had now moved up and was laying on me. She wanted another kiss.

The taste my salty spend soon coated me taste buds as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was another first for me. Partly because it had never happened before, but mostly because my last girlfriend would rarely suck my dick. And on the times that she did, she never, not once, let me pop in her mouth.

"If I'm only your third lover. How do you know all this stuff?"

"Read. I have lots and lots of time to read. Book after book. Am I doing, okay?"

"Okay? More like, wow. I don't know what kind of books you read, but I love the authors."

Britney's body quivered as she laughed at what I said. She was so pretty. So beautiful. And she was laying with me in her bed.

"Did you enjoy it? Because it was new to me. I've never...well...you know...licked anyone's testicles before. But when you licked my butt, and I liked it so much. I decided to try something different with you."

"I loved it. But if you like what I did, I promise that it won't be the last time I do it."

Laying in her bed with her felt, right. Something about it made me feel like it was where I was supposed to be. Like I had a purpose.

Pulling a large, heavy, and probably very old quilt over our naked bodies, Britney and I talked like lovers do. Telling one another the stories and secrets of our lives. In the cool fall evening, we got closer and closer under the warmth of a blanket that probably could tell a million stories of its own.

"Kyle, could you ever see yourself living on a farm. I mean, your job is in the big city. But do you like the country?"

"Yes, to both. My office is in the city, but lots of time I'm on the road. And sometimes, I work remotely from home."

"Remotely?"

"Yeah. Online. I can link up and login. So, everything I need at work is at my fingertips and I can do it remotely."

"I'm not sure I understand," she said while twirling her finger through the curly hairs protruding on my chest and using her toe to trace lines up and down my leg.

Changing the subject, I leaned toward her and gave her a kiss. A kiss that included a soft grasped of her breast and a brush of my thumb over the hardness of her perky nipple. The fingers Britney had been using on my chest, were now buried in my hair. She had taken hold of my head and pulled my face to hers. Holding it there, I could feel the coolness of her breath as she sucked the warmth of mine from my lungs.

"Jesus. You're so sexy. Are all country girls as sexy as you?"

A pure and wholesome smile curled her lips.

"Maybe."

"I love it. I mean...I love your innocence."

"After tonight, I'm not so sure you'll think I'm so innocent."

And in a not so innocent move, Britney lowered her hand. Wrapping her cool fingers around my suddenly very hard cock, she jerked me back and forth, while she stared into my eyes.

"Kyle, I know we just met. But would you...make love to me?"

Moving closer, Britney knew what my answer was. She knew before she asked. She could feel my answer. It was throbbing and pressing against her belly. The answer was ready whenever she was. And she was.

A bit of tossing and thrashing got us both into a position where we were ready. Britney had rolled. She was on top. She wanted the position. She wanted to be in control of her own sexual destiny. I looked down and watched as she moved my cock back and forth between her meaty pussy lips. Only when she was ready did she stop. And she only stopped for one reason.

"I'm so happy you came by and took the time to meet me," she said as she sank herself down on me.

The tight wetness of her pussy surrounded and squeezed at my cock. It took 4, maybe 5, good pushes to get it all the way into where she wanted me. Her eyes had not left mine. She was staring at me with her lower lip slowly turning red between her teeth. She wanted me to know what she was feeling. And only when I hit bottom did her eyes lose contact with mine.

With her head now tilted skyward, Britney growled and dropped all of her weight onto my lap.

"So good, baby. You feel so good in me. Oh. So, deep."

The view between my legs and hers, was the best it could get. Her stretched pussy with its meaty lips gripping and holding my manhood. The fine, silky hairs that lined and dressed her mound, coated with her lather and girl juice. The round cheeks of her firm ass as it lifted and lowered her womanhood onto me. Her flat belly waiting. Waiting to be filled from the inside with a load of my cum.

My hips moved. I bucked up. I pushed my cock as deep as I could. I wanted to help. But Britney put her hands firmly on my chest and pressed me down. She wanted me to stay put.

"Let me ride you."

"Absolutely. Whatever you want."

Like she was sitting in a saddle, Britney rode me. I belonged to her. I was her own personal horse.

Britney moved her hips slowly at first. Grinding and rubbing me like I was the old worn leather of the saddle seat. Then she moved faster. She had brought her horse up and into a trot. She kept this pace up for a long enough time that her upper lip was damp with sweat. She liked the pace, but this girl was in her own race. She wanted to let her horse run free and knew that she was fast approaching the finish line. So, with the slap of her hand on my ass, my rider moved into a gallop.

The wet sounds of our skin meeting filled the cool night air. Like any true jockey approaching the end of a race, Britney had crouched forward. Her hands held my shoulders and neck like reigns. Her tits swinging freely at mouth level. Allowing me to occasionally grip a nipple into my mouth.

"Ky...oooooooohhhhh...Kyle...nooooooo."

Her hips stopped as her sexy body quivered and shook. Remaining still above me, I swear her body was shaking like someone who had fallen into a frozen lake.

Eyes closed. Mouth clenched. Hands and fingers almost ripping holes into my skin, Britney came. My arms wrapped her body and held her tight as I followed her lead.

My load filled the cowgirl riding me. The sexy farmer's daughter moaned into my ear as she felt the splash of my load spurting into her tight pussy. It was another first for me. It was the first time I had ever had bareback sex with any of my lover's. Including my ex-girlfriend.

Cool air washed over my penis when it softened enough to slip out of the home it so enjoyed being lodged in. Britney let out a soft coo as I pulled the heavy quilt over us for a second time. She needed it. Her cool body needed the warmth and heat. She was tired. We both were. Her breath slowed as she rested her head on my shoulder. My arms holding her to me. A break was what we needed as we drifted off to sleep.

*****

"I have to pee."

The words accompanied with Britney's movements in bed startled me back into reality.

For a few moments I had no idea where, or why I was. I wasn't even sure who I was.

In the darkness I couldn't place my surroundings. I was frightened, but Britney's soft voice calmed me.

"Would you like me to make us something to eat?" she asked like a goddess.

Nodding, I focused on something in the distance.

The bright shine coming off a beam of light was hitting the blade of a sharp knife. It caught my attention and kept my attention. That and the sounds of meat hitting a metal tray. It felt like the knife was intended for me. Like it was to be used on me. Like parts of my body were being cut away and saved for later.

For some unknown reason, I was scared, but the fear inside of me only lasted momentarily.

*****

The thick cut bread, made into toast. The piles of bacon. The lettuce and tomato. The slices of cheddar cheese. I couldn't remember ever having had a better sandwich.

When she was up to pee, Britney had restoked the fire and made us our snack. Beautiful and a good cook. I might be in love.

Putting the empty plates on the nightstand beside her bed, Britney once again cuddled her naked body into mine.

"Did the sandwich give you some more energy?" Britney teased.

"Maybe. Why?"

"Don't know. Guess I was hoping to do one last thing tonight before we sleep."

"Oh yeah. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Something dirty."

"Well, as luck would have it, it turns out that I like dirty."

"Good. Because I want it all, Kyle. I want you to take and have whatever you want. I need you to know that if you stay with me, it belongs to you. All of it. Anything you want, anytime you want it, it's yours."

"Tell me. Tell me what you want Britney. Say the words so I know for sure."

"My ass. I want to give you, my ass. I want you to be my first and only."

"Are you sure? I mean...I like the other two places I've been today a whole lot. I mean, you have a perfectly good pussy..."

"I know. And if you...we...hate it. We can stop and never try it again."

Anal sex was something I had never tried. I wasn't opposed to it. In fact, the idea might have even excited me. The problem was, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. But then Britney showed me. She had a mug filled with warm water and there was a tube of baby oil floating in it. I knew she must have read about baby oil working as a lube.

Using both hands, she poured a generous amount of the oil over my cock and rubbed it around with both hands. Massaging it in with her fingers, she greased up my dick. When she thought I was good to go, she had me hold out my hands so she could pour some of the oil on my fingers.

Taking hold of the headboard, Britney looked back at me from over her shoulder. Her back arched. Her ass pointed at me. Her tiny starfish puckered and waiting for action. She proceeded to give me instructions.

"Put one of you fingers in my butt. It will help to lube me. Move it around to get the oil everywhere. When you think I'm ready, put in another one. It will help stretch me for our first time. When I get used to it...then, and only then, you can put your cock in me. When you put the head there...you push in when I push out. It's gonna hurt. But it'll work."

It wasn't that easy. Not nearly. At one point my cock bent in two and I was certain I broke it. But we persevered. On our 16th or 17th try, I was finally in.

Britney's knuckles were white, and her fingers clawed at the headboard. But with her head hung down, she pushed back. She pushed her beautiful ass back at me. Sinking almost every inch of me into her waiting ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk."

She had stopped moving. I knew I was as deep I would get.

"Slow. Please. Go really slow."

Leaning forward, I kissed her shoulder and neck. Neither of us was ready. But we moved ahead. Putting my hands on her hips, I pulled back and eased forward. Slow and gentle. It was my way of letting my lover know she could trust me.

The ass sex was different. Not better. Just different. I came. Of course, I did. Britney did not. She told me she had enjoyed the feeling, but I wasn't on her list of things to ever try again. Not immediately anyway.

When it was over, we slept. Me on my back. Arms filled with my new lover. I couldn't move. I didn't try. Instead, I gave in and drifted off. It was a deep sleep. A deep sleep like no other I had ever experienced.

*****

Time passed. I'm not sure how much time. I was oblivious to the concept of minutes, hours, and days. But for some unknown reason, I wasn't concerned. Time be damned. I was in the happiest place in my life I had ever been.

It longer mattered to me. Having a clear schedule made me feel good. It gave me more time to spend with Britney.

During the day we picked apples and pumpkins. She gave me lessons on how to do it properly. The stems had to stay on the apples, and each pumpkin needed a long enough one when cut, so it looked good when it was carved into a Jack-O-Lantern. And when my services weren't required, I'd lay on the leaves and watch Britney organize her fruit stand. In the evening, we'd light a fire and make love until we fell asleep in one another's arms.

Every night, I'd always dream the same dream. The one where I was in love. In love with someone I hardly knew. In the past a dream like that would have frightened me, but now I embraced it.

Then one morning I awoke from my dream only to be unsure if I still wasn't dreaming.

*****

I was in a barn. On the second level.

It was a loft. A hayloft. One filled with piles of loose laying hay. Or perhaps straw. I didn't know the difference between the two and didn't really care enough to ask my lover what one it actually was.

I watched her as she playfully stripped off her clothes and prepared for me. I looked on and drank in every tiny detail of her being.

The way the golden lengths of hay had become entangled in her hair. The way they shone brightly against the dark backdrop of her locks. I watched the way she shyly bit her lip with anticipation of what was to come.

I memorized every single detail. I couldn't get enough of the way she always tilted her head toward her round, smooth shoulders and rubbed her chin over it. I was mesmerized by the healthy muscular tone of her body. The way her small yet very inviting breasts were perched on her chest. The arch of her back. The firm curve of her ass. And the way the tiny folds of meat hung innocently from the lips between her long silky legs. Her beauty held me captive. I was a prisoner to her love.