Halloween Seduction

Story Info
Sex and monsters abound on Halloween night.
5.8k words
4.47
18.3k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping to post this in time for Halloween, but the previous story took longer than I expected. However I have decided to release it anyway, so enjoy.

I don't know if Halloween is quite the worst night to be alone, but it's bad enough, especially when it's pouring buckets. I was driving slowly, terrified that I would fly off the road at any time. The windshield was fogging up, despite the defroster and the car was cold. The cold seemed to penetrate my bones. All in all it was a miserable night to be out. I was supposed to be at a branch office picking up a package that had been sent to the wrong place. The package was needed right away, so I was driving to get it as the boss thought I would be the fastest way.

However I didn't hear about it until later and I hit traffic. So, the result was me out on the road during a rainstorm and it was getting later. The engine started making some noises I didn't care for, so I began looking for a place to stop. I finally found a spot that looked reasonably sheltered and pulled in. An examination of the engine proved fruitless as I was not mechanically inclined. The engine now refused to start and my phone was not getting a signal.

But when I looked around, hoping to see that a town was only about a mile away, I saw that the shelter was in fact the entry way to a castle. I did not drive this way regularly, but I certainly couldn't remember a castle being there. It looked like someone had built it at a point in time where castles were being built more as stately homes, rather than military installations. The wall surrounded the courtyard and had a serious looking gate, while the keep had towers and what looked to be fully functional battlements. I approached the gate, expecting it to be locked, however when I touched them, they parted immediately.

The rain hadn't slowed at all, so I made a dash across the courtyard for the entrance to the keep. The portcullis was down, but I found I could comfortably reach the brass knocker on the door. Amazingly it was light and easy to move, but it struck with a loud thud that reverberated through the house. Despite the rain I could hear it clearly.

Sheltered from the rain I had a chance to examine the place. It was in good repair and the courtyard was clean. This made me hopeful that I would find help, as long as they weren't out. Fortunately it was only a few minutes before the door swung open, to reveal a giant, a man of what must have been about eight feet tall. He had shoulder length black hair, pale skin and bright eyes. There was something about his eyes that disturbed and intrigued, but I couldn't say what. He spoke with a deep rich voice, like velvet.

"Yes?" I leaned into the portcullis, trying to minimize the distance between us.

"Please, my car broke down, just outside the gate and my phone can't get a signal. Could I come in to use your phone?" His face had been impassive, as if it had been carved from granite, now it broke into a smile that I could practically feel the warmth coming off of.

"Of course. Enter of your own free will." I blinked at this choice of words, but decided it wasn't worth considering. He gestured for me to step back and the portcullis rose smoothly into the ceiling, indicating it was also well-maintained. He stepped back from the door and I entered. He closed the door and his face fell.

"I regret that we do not maintain a phone here. But you can't go out on a night like this. We would love a guest. Creighton and I can move your car into the garage. He might be able to fix it, at least for you to take it to a service station. My name is Viktor. And yours?" I smiled and accepted his proffered hand, which despite being in proportion with the rest of him felt more like the hand of an artist than his size would suggest.

"Vincent." He smiled.

"Come Vincent. You will find a change of clothes, don't hesitate. Dinner should be ready shortly." I followed and he directed me to a room that was a luxurious as one would expect, paintings on the wall, embroidered carpet and furniture of a dark wood, four-poster bed, end tables, desk and a large wardrobe. As Viktor had said there were clothes and with only a moment's hesitation I removed my wet clothes and dressed in the clothes that to my amazement fit as if they had been made for me. As I was just beginning to examine the paintings, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" The door opened and now in the better light of the room I saw that Viktor was wearing a dark blue woolen sweater with dark pants.

"Ready?" I nodded. "Good, follow me to the dining room." The rest of the house was only well-lit enough to see by, but it was nonetheless clear that it was all well-appointed. He escorted me to a chair, where I sat at the table. The other chairs were empty, but I could see that there were places set for five other people, leaving the table only about half occupied. The first to arrive was a man of about six feet, with scruffy hair, dark eyes and a medium complexion, and looking like he hadn't shaved in a day or two. He smiled when he saw me and bowed gracefully as he introduced himself.

"Creighton. Viktor and I got your car in the garage. I'll take a proper look in the morning, but I think I know what's wrong." I introduced myself and he sat down. No sooner had he done so when a second individual entered. His bow was stiff and I noticed he had on dark sunglasses and he had body paint on his exposed skin. The paint was on his face, which was all that was not covered by his clothes, a formal suit and clothes, the paint was primarily white with a series of intricate markings in black, green and blue.

"I'm Griffin. So you're the stray that Viktor brought in." He moved to sit when a cultured voice with a thick accent signaled the entrance of a third man.

"That is no way to speak to a guest, Griffin. But we have so few it is little wonder you have lost the knack for hospitality." He approached as he turned to speak to me. "I am Vlad and I bid you welcome. This is my castle, the others are longtime friends that I have welcomed to live here." He took the seat at the head of the table and Viktor emerged with a trolley of food.

"Supper is ready gentlemen and guest." He laid a dish containing a red soup in front of Vlad and let the remaining dishes of beef, potatoes and assorted vegetables along with bread in reach of myself and the others before sitting to my left and Vlad's right. I was about to ask where the remaining member was when a young Egyptian man of about twenty rushed in.

"Sorry to be late, I was in the library and lost track of time." Viktor shrugged as everyone began digging into the meal.

"Don't worry about it Ankhare, we've barely started." So we all dug in with enthusiasm, I probably most of all as it was about eight and I hadn't eaten since breakfast. When I had eaten enough to slow down I turned to Viktor.

"Did you make this?" He smiled nodding.

"I'm the only one with any culinary interest, beyond consumption of course."

"It's good, thank you." He smiled and bowed slightly. I turned to Vlad and he readily set down his spoon to give me his attention.

"I have very strict dietary requirements, but Viktor has been amazing at meeting them." I nodded.

"So how long have you lived here? I can't say I've ever noticed a castle here." He shrugged smiling faintly.

"I came to this country some years ago from Romania, but found I couldn't get used to American homes, so I commissioned the building of this castle. Viktor and Ankhare came with me. Creighton and Griffin came over the subsequent years. Doubtless you will need to rush off as soon as your car is ready. Pity we rarely entertain guests." The dinner continued, although Vlad finished soon after and he watched everyone intently. Ankhare politely gestured for my attention.

"Do you really have to rush off?" I nodded feeling a bit down as I was starting to like this strange company, even if Griffin was a bit rude.

"Sorry, I would love to stay, but I have to pick up a package that was sent to the wrong office." He nodded gloomily.

"Well, after dinner we should hang out in the library, I'm sure you'll find it fascinating." I nodded. Soon everyone was finished with dinner. Vlad briefly asked where I worked and where the office was that had the package. I told him and allowed myself to be led by Ankhare to the library. If anything he had undersold the library. There was a roaring fire, floor to ceiling bookshelves, full of books and various other things as well as comfortable chairs throughout the room. Ankhare went over to a table with glasses and a tray of various containers, it looked like a drinks tray from a nineteenth century library.

"Sit anywhere. Care for a drink?" I considered this as such trays usually had bourbon, brandy or whiskey, none of which appealed.

"Any vodka?" He shook his head and poured two glasses, one of which he handed to me before joining me one the couch.

"Sorry, no vodka, although we probably have some in the kitchen. But try this first." I shrugged as my parents had hammered pretty hard the concept that as a guest you should gracefully accept what is put in front of you, at least be willing to try it. I sipped and was surprised, I had no idea what it was but it didn't taste like alcohol, but tasted somewhat sweet, just the right amount.

"Wow, that's good. What is it?" He grinned as he held out his glass to propose a toast.

"A brandy, that is usually acceptable to those who don't drink brandy. To new friends." I readily accepted this toast. I had two more glasses as we talked, he had failed to mention how alcoholic it was. However I was feeling amazing, between the fire and the brandy I was feeling warm and completely relaxed. Ankhare move closer as we talked until he was sitting next to me. As he began to excitedly talk about his research into Egypt's old kingdom, he put a hand on my leg, but I was so enraptured by his passion for his chosen subject I barely noticed. At one point he leaned closer and I though he was going to kiss me, however before he could, Vlad entered.

"Ankhare, sorry to disturb you, but you have delayed too long." Ankhare practically jumped back and I saw a blemish on his face that I was certain had not been there before and in fact it seemed to grow before my eyes. Ankhare quickly covered that part of his face with a hand and rushed out of the room. Vlad bowed to me.

"He will need about an hour, something of a chronic condition I'm afraid." He left as well and I found that after drinking so much I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. So, I stretched out on the couch and allowed my eyes to close.

I was awoken sometime later, but was initially too groggy to make sense of what was going on. However I soon realized that my pants were being removed along with my underwear. To my shock this was being done in the absence of a person to do it. I could see the room clearly, yet where there should be someone removing shoes to finish pulling off my pants, there was no one. Now awake I tried to sit up, but a hand stopped me. I tried to cry out, when some cloth was put in my mouth and tied behind my head. A voice spoke briefly.

"None of that now, be a good boy." It was Griffin's voice, somehow he was invisible. He pushed my legs back until my knees were inches from my head. It was not until I felt a hand rubbing some sort of oil on my anus that I realized what his intentions were. I again tried to resist when I felt a finger probe my hole. I groaned as it was somewhat uncomfortable. He pushed until this finger was about halfway inside. The finger twisted and flexed briefly before pulling out to add more oil. Now he pushed in more fingers, I moaned into the cloth and writhed more than struggled.

He pulled out to add more oil before working three fingers inside. I moaned louder. He began stroking my cock with an oiled hand. So he worked my hole and my shaft for several moments and I thought I would soon cum. However both hands stopped, causing me to groan my disappointment. He chuckled softly, but did not speak.

Moments later I felt what could only be the head of his cock pressing against my ass. He pushed and while it was uncomfortable he had loosened me up to the point where it wasn't painful. Soon he was all the way in and I moaned into the gag. He moved patiently in and out until he could move easily enough. His thrusts were coming faster and hips were pounding against my ass. He grunted and occasionally moaned as his thrusting continued. I felt my cock swell to the point where it was almost painful, dripping precum.

I felt the couch sink a bit on either side of me, presumably as he put his hands there for support. He seemed to thrust even harder, causing me to moan louder and writhed more as I increasingly craved release. He stopped suddenly, pulled back and quickly thrust hard. Finally he made several quick shallow thrusts as he came inside me. After a short time in this position he pulled out and heard him walking across the carpet.

Slowly sitting I began to think about what I had seen and what I hadn't seen. For instance 'Griffin' was the name of the "Invisible Man", 'Vlad' Dracula, and 'Viktor' Frankenstein, although 'Creighton' and 'Ankhare' meant nothing to me. Slowly standing up I looked around, but couldn't find my pants or underwear. Deciding that as it was only guys in the house I could live with the embarrassment as I walked to my room half naked.

The castle was not large by the standards of castles, but huge by the standards of homes. However I was quite confident I could find my way. I had walked a short way from the library a bit uncomfortable due to the cum dripping out of my ass, the state of my ass and my raging hard on that I was desperate to do something about.

I heard a howl that I was certain must come from a simply enormous wolf and I was equally certain that it was in the house. I continued toward my room trying to figure out which direction it was coming from. After several moments I realized that I could hear the sound of paws on the floor, coming up behind me. I began moving faster, soon breaking into a run, but the sound came steadily closer.

I had just seen the door to the room and was moving closer to it, when I was struck from behind. I found myself falling forward and I put out my hands to catch myself. My hands stung, but I hadn't hit my face. I was just trying to get up when I was grabbed. They felt like hands, with long nails and I could feel fur. I was pulled back into the creature's crotch and I could feel its cock rubbing against my rear. Whatever this thing was I was certain it was more man than beast, walking upright, human hands despite the fur and claws, and couldn't believe that the appendage rubbing against me wasn't human.

The creature howled again and grunted as it brought its cock to my ass. My ass easily accepted it as I was loosened up from earlier and there was still cum in my ass. The creature, which was obviously a werewolf, wasted no time in thrusting with speed and vigor. I moaned loudly, completely helpless to move as he held my rear in place. He grunted as he continued thrusting with tireless energy. My head was on the floor as I could no longer keep it up anymore.

My moaning soon turned to a loud cry as I came, my orgasm feeling ripped from me. My ass squeezed tightly around his cock to the point where he stopped thrusting. I only remained in the position because he held me up. Soon my ass relaxed and he began thrusting again. I moaned, but he was practically lifting me off the ground as he thrust.

He howled and gave one last thrust as I felt his cum flood my ass. He was quite gentle as he sent me down and pulled out. I collapsed on the floor and he disappeared. I don't know how long I lay there on the floor, but in time I rose.

I reached the door and entered the room. I removed the shirt and saw that it had some scratches from where the werewolf had grabbed me. I set it aside and was just walking to the wardrobe when I felt the cum dripping down my legs. So instead of getting dressed I headed to the ensuite bathroom to clean up. Before I could reach the door there was a knock at the room door. I was a bit leery, but decided Griffin was unlikely to knock and the werewolf definitely wouldn't.

"Enter." The door opened to reveal Viktor. He frowned when he saw me.

"I see. I'm sorry. How many?" I hesitated as I considered what he was referring to. I held up two fingers.

"Griffin was invisible and then a werewolf. I didn't see it though so I don't know if it was Creighton or Ankhare. Although I suspect Creighton as Ankhare was clean-shaven." He smiled nodding.

"I guess you have figured us out. Come let me help you." I allowed myself to be led to the bathroom, where he filled the tub with warm water. He picked me up and set me in the water. His strength was tremendous, he lifted me as easily as if I were a small child. Once in the water he scrubbed me from top to bottom, not an inch was neglected. Once he was satisfied he lifted me from the bath and while it drained he dried me. I felt warm and safer than I had since I had been sitting with Anhare.

Once I was dry he carried me into the room and sat in a chair that I was amazed to find he fit into quite well. It was at this point that I realized I had become hard again. My first instinct was to cover myself, but this seemed very silly as he had obviously seen me entirely. I turned to him and he raised an eyebrow and nodded to my erection. At that point I felt so safe that I was prepared to accept anything. I nodded, but neither of us spoke.

His huge hand engulfed my cock and with the utmost gentleness began stroking I moaned softly and leaned back into him. The stroking got a little faster, but remained as gentle as ever. I had never received a handjob like it. My moaning became a little louder as I felt my cock swell. My precum was flowing freely, making his strokes even easier.

The head of my cock began tingling and I cried out as I came blasting cum onto my stomach. I continued to lay back as my breathing slowed. When my breathing returned to normal I noticed that I was sitting on his hard cock, I turned to him. He watched intently, but didn't react. I ground my rear against him while looking into his eyes. He arched an eyebrow.

"Are you certain?" I paused briefly before nodding. With one arm he effortlessly lifted me up while he used his other hand to open his pants and pull his own erection free. He was big, bigger than Griffin, even slightly bigger than the werewolf had been. His fingers easily opened me up then with a grunt from him and a moan from me he pressed himself against me. The head was large, but he had opened me up sufficiently that combined with his obvious experience he managed to insert the head.

Soon he was slowly pushing further into me. It was not long before I was in his lap as he was all the way inside. With both hands on my rear he slowly lifted me up and set me down. I moaned loudly as I felt him fill me completely and stretch me further than I had ever been stretched before. He continued this at a set pace that never seemed to vary as I moaned and my cock swelled once again. I felt his cock swell somewhat and I moaned loudly before crying as I came again.

He continued to lift me up and down while I continued to lean back. A passing thought on how long he would take and would I cum again. However he grunted slightly as he pulled me down in a hard thrust and I felt his cum, more than Griffin or the werewolf. I must have nodded off, because I found myself in the bed. I was clean and there was no sign of Viktor. I stretched and sat up to look around. After a moment or two I looked at the mantelpiece above the fireplace. To my surprise Vlad was standing on the mantelpiece, although while it was an impressive mantelpiece, it shouldn't have been possible to stand on it without support. Suddenly he was standing at the foot of the bed, I couldn't even detect his movements.

12