Halloween Surprise 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane leaned in and kissed Suzan passionately. The women continued to kiss while riding John's cock and face.

They were all three building to a spectacular climax. This time nobody wanted to stop. Suzan came first. Then Jane started to come and squirt in her son's face. Just before John came, Suzan jumped off of his cock and pushed her friends mouth down onto it. Jane swallowed every drop of this young stud's come. Then she continued to suck him to full recovery.

With a fresh boner the masked man traded places with Jane. Now she lay on her back. Suzan straddled Jane's face and John got between his mom's legs. John shoved his extra large meat into his mom's pussy and went to town. He fucked her hard and fast.

Suzan lifted John's mask to confirm her suspicions. She was right. She mouthed the words. "You little pervert."

John just smiled sheepishly and put his mask back on.

Jane licked and sucked her friend's protruding clit like it was a little dick. Suzan's eyes rolled back in her head. She was in heaven. This was sort of a dream come true. Except the part where she shared Jane with her perverted son.

John was pounding his mom to another orgasm. He stopped suddenly and pulled out. He lifted his mom's pussy and ass to Suzan who licked her from her clit to her butthole. She kept it up for a while. Then John lowered his mom's ass down to his cock.

He gently entered her ass a little at a time. Suzan dismounted Jane's face and got perpendicular to her and John. From the right side Suzan began licking Jane's clit as best she could. John began to fuck his own mom's ass.

John was in heaven. He had wanted his mom for a very long time. When he saw her at his bar tonight he was determined to try for her. The fact that Suzan was included in the deal was an added bonus.

The combination of Suzan licking her and the masked man ramming his salami in her ass was more than Jane could stand. She started having the most amazing orgasm of her life. She squirted even more than the last time.

Jane stopped the young stud with her hand. She pulled her friend up to her face and kissed her lovingly. Then she promptly passed out completely satisfied.

Suzan grabbed John and lead him out of his mother's bedroom. When they got to the living room she said, "What the fuck John? When did you know it was your mom?"

John said very calmly, "I knew the minute she walk into the party. Oh by the way thanks for fishing my keys out. I tried to make sure you saw what they look like. I could hear what you two were saying and I thought now was finally my chance. I have wanted my mom longer than you have."

"I can't believe she never recognized you. Keeping your mouth shut was smart on your part. If you had so much as coughed she would have recognized you. You're damn lucky she was as drunk as she was."

Suzan looked at the stud in front of her and admired his muscles. Then she looked at his still hard cock. She said, "You got anything left in your tank?"

He just grinned and said, "What can I do for you ma'am?"

"First take off that silly costume, then fuck me proper. Keep that monster out of my ass. Your mom may like it in the butt but I don't." Suzan said.

John sat on the couch and had Suzan mount him facing him. He guided his member into her still hungry pussy and let her start her grind. She worked them both into orgasmic bliss rather quickly. Nothing fancy no holding back just good hard fucking. When she was finished she noticed the sun was coming up.

"You get to your room and hide that costume. Destroy it later. I don't know what would happen if you mom were to find out." Suzan said.

John did what Suzan said and hid his costume under his bed. Then fell into it and went straight to sleep.

Suzan went and undressed Jane then took a shower and crawled in bed beside her friend. They all slept most of the day away.

Jane was the first to wake up. She tried to shake the cob webs from her brain. Then she got up and took a shower. She replayed the events of last night in her head. She had sex with a stranger in front of a room full of strangers. She then brought said stranger to her house and let him fuck her in the ass while having a three way with her best friend.

She thought to herself while she poured a cup of coffee, "Well there's nothing, same shit different day, about that. Now is there?"

Suzan drug her ass down the hall to the smell of coffee. "Good morning love." She said and kissed her friend.

"Did what's his name get gone ok? You know before John came home." Jane enquired.

"Yeah he was gone well before John came in. You know your son, he parties till the sun comes up." Suzan said.

Jane got up and looked in on her son. Satisfied she wouldn't see him until late evening she contemplated going back to bed. She looked at Suzan and said, "Any plans?"

"I was thinking about sleeping in late with you." Suzan said.

"Let's do that." Jane said. She got up turned off the coffee pot and grabbed Suzan's hand and they went back to bed to sleep it off.

Suzan got up late in the evening she left Jane a note that read. "Didn't have the heart to wake you had to get home. I will see you Monday morning. Love Suzan."

Jane got up late to an empty house. She felt lonely. She made toast and eggs. Then went about her household chores. She was gathering laundry and stopped by her son's room. She saw some dirty socks sticking out from under his bed. She bent down to pick them up and found the costume from last night.

At first she was confused, then alarmed, then she just laughed. She hadn't let a perfect stranger fuck her in the ass it was her son. She thought about getting mad but she couldn't. She really enjoyed it. The more she thought about it the more it appealed to her.

He obviously wanted to have sex with her. That by itself is flattering. Her twenty-two year old son gets hard over her. It was great sex. Suzan knew. That's just funny. Knowing Suzan she probably got a perverse thrill over it.

Jane made her plan in an instant. She got up extra early Saturday morning. She put what was left of her costume back on and waited for her son. When she heard his key in the door. She started purring loudly.

John heard something in the living room and came in to investigate. There on the couch was his mom. Pussy and ass and tits exposed. Purring. When she saw him, she said, "Does the ranger want to pet my kitty?"

John started stripping, grinning from ear to ear.

Later Suzan got a text with a picture. The text said, "Our ranger is back. Get over here." The picture was of a massive cock in a woman's ass.

Suzan texted back. "On my way. Keep him hard."

The End.

12