Halloween Swinger Party

Story Info
Swinger party turns into a cuckold gangbang.
4.2k words
3.94
56.8k
70
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat, 15 Oct at 10:05 am

Halloween swinger party

Cj was feeling nervous as Zayne turned into the gravel driveway of the large homestead. She had signed them up to a halloween party she had seen on the swinger site they often browsed and was now regretting it. There were already at least 10 cars parked around and she could see several people inside mingling through the windows.

"Well, it's now or never," Zayne said as he turned off the car.

"We don't even know anyone," she said as she squeezed his hand tightly, hoping he would pull the pin and escape this place.

"There is no pressure, Princess, let's go check it out and if it's too weird we can bail," He said.

"I feel ridiculous dressed like this, Daddy." Her husband had always enjoyed her dressed like Bubbles from the powerpuff girls but now that she was here, she felt fat in the figure hugging blue dress.

"You look great Princess," He said with enthusiasm and then she heard him open the driver's door. She checked the sun visor mirror and tugged her blonde pigtails so they were even. Zayne stepped out of the car and walked around to her door and opened it for her.

"Eeek" she said, he smiled at her reassuringly and urged her out of the car. He spanked her ass lightly and then they walked hand in hand up the dimly lit gravel driveway towards the glowing lights of the homestead.

They walked up the stairs onto the deck where three older looking men were smoking and talking loudly.

"Wow, look at these spring chickens," an older man in a toga said. Cj giggled at the thought of being thought of as so young, she was 36 and her husband 34, all three men looked 20 years older than them.

The large oak door opened before Zayne could knock and there was an older woman in a red dress with devil horns on her head in the doorway with a big grin on her face and a glass of red wine in her hand.

"You must be Cj and Zayne, come in, almost everyone who said they were coming is here, I am Lucy and that is my Husband Steve." She was pointing to the older gentleman on the deck in a toga. Lucy gave her a kiss on the lips which surprised her and then she embraced Zayne and noticed her give him a cheeky grab on his ass. Zayne looked at Cj and gave her a wink. He always loved attention.

"Steve, come meet Cj," Lucy called to her husband. All three men walked over, Steve was a handsome looking older gentleman, his white hair went well with his toga. One of the other men didn't look dressed up at all, he had a large black moustache and a cowboy hat and was wearing double denim, he smelled of whiskey and cigarettes and judging by his wrinkles he must have been in his sixties. His eyes were locked on Cjs chest, she knew her nipples were showing through the dress as Zayne had insisted on her going braless. The other man was wearing rugby shorts and an all blacks jersey and had the head gear on, he certainly looked like a rugby fan well past his prime, when he reached out and shook Zayne's hand his shirt lifted and his belly was hanging over his shorts. She was hoping the better looking people would be inside.

"Nice to meet you Cj, don't you look lovely" Steve said before giving her a kiss on the cheek. She felt his semi rubbing on her leg through his toga. At first she felt grossed out that an old man's cock was touching her but she felt a little tingle and her thong was suddenly moist, she glanced at Zayne again and saw his shit eating grin, he loved to see the torment.

"Im Greg," the man with the mustache said gruffly, his eyes never moved from her cleavage and now his hand was rubbing his crotch. The chubby man moved in front of Greg and his eyes wandered around her entire body before he made eye contact with her.

"Im Bruce, you've got to be the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen," he slurred.

"Calm down Brucey," Steve said, clapping Bruce on the back.

"Come on in, can I get you something to drink?" Lucy said.

"I'd love a vodka mixer, if you have any," Cj replied, she needed the dutch courage to get her through this party. They walked in after Lucy and followed her down the hallway into the decorated living room, her eyes scanned the room nervously and she realized everyone was looking at her.

"You're the hottest chick here by miles," Zayne whispered in her ear. She looked around the room and saw he was right. There were two other women who looked much larger and older than her and all the men in the room were drooling over her.

"Doesn't look like either of us are getting lucky tonight then," she whispered back, she had an odd feeling of confidence knowing she was by far the best looking woman in the room but she felt very exposed in her Bubbles outfit.

"Here you go," Lucy handed her a cold can of vodka and guarana, she didn't drink often and Zayne didn't drink at all anymore.

"Thank you" she said as she opened the can and skulled the energy drink flavored vodka. As her eyes nervously scanned the room.

"There is plenty more in the fridge if you want. Make yourself comfortable." Lucy said as her hand lightly brushed Zayne as she walked off and started to dance with the two other ladies while the men sat around and watched the older woman attempting to provocatively dance. The alcohol was starting to work its magic as she finished her can. She could feel the warm and fuzzy feeling and she was no longer feeling scared. She was starting to vibe to the old school beats that were pumping on the stereo.

"Come join us, Cj" Lisa called out from across the room.

"I will go get you another drink," Zayne said with a grin. All eyes were on Cj again as she walked across the room to the dancing women and began to join in. At first she was lightly moving to the beat but then a larger brunette lady in a white dress with angel wings slapped her butt and began dancing closer with her.

"Let's put on a show," the woman said and kissed Cj on the lips and some men began cheering loudly.

"Your husband looks sexy dressed as a professor, I would love to have a turn," the woman said to her loudly.

"You're welcome to try, He's more of a cuckold really." Cj said whilst her hands were on the woman's hips.

"So he gets off on watching you with other men?" The woman asked curiously.

"Well we haven't really done anything yet. But that is a fantasy" she replied.

"That is a shame. I'd love to suck his cock," the woman said and then she moved on to the chubby man in the rugby shorts who was dancing close to them and began whispering in his ear while he had his hand on her ass.

"Here you go, Princess," Zayne handed her another can and she drank it down fast feeling the effects almost immediately.

Lucy began dancing between Cj and Zayne while the other two women started kissing passionately and almost every man in the room had circled around them watching with glee, she could see many of them eye balling her voluptuous breasts.

"So I hear you're a cuck, '' Lucy said to Zayne and Cj saw his cheeks go red with embarrassment and a couple of men laughed but she wasn't sure if it was at Zayne or not.

"I certainly have cuckold fantasies" he replied, Cj always marveled at how he would never miss a step, he owned his secret shame so proudly.

"Well I hope you get to live out your fantasies tonight," Lucy said, her husband grabbed her by the waist and she began twerking on his crotch to the beat.

"Sorry, it just came out" Cj said, the alcohol was beginning to make her lose her inhibitions but she felt guilty for putting his kink out there.

"Don't worry, Princess, these people are all kinky too and every woman here has their husband here so I guess I can't be the only cuck" Zayne said squeezing her ass lightly.

She enjoyed herself for what seemed like a few songs but when she looked at the clock she realized it was nearly midnight. She was several vodkas deep now and things were heating up all around them. The two larger women were fully nude and in a 69 whilst three men were stroking themselves while they watched. Lucy had pulled Zayne onto the dance floor and was dirty dancing him while he looked around as if not knowing what to do.

"He seems to be enjoying himself" she heard a man say and she turned around and saw it was Steve, he put a hand on her hip and pulled her in so close their pelvises were almost touching. Her nerves were starting to give way to lust now as the older man held her close. She saw Zayne lift up Lucy's dress while she had her ass in his lap. So not to be out done she lifted the short blue dress above her ass revealing her black thong and Steve looked impressed. His calloused hands felt rough on her soft ass cheek as he gave her a squeeze and she heard a wolf whistle across the room. Her embarrassment almost made her want to leave but then she caught Zayne's eye and he nodded. She knew he wanted a show.

"You're getting me so hard,CJ," Steve said as he moved his toga aside and she saw his thick cock standing at attention. It looked to be a couple of inches longer than Zaynes and she noticed his huge wrinkly balls hanging down before he covered himself up again.

"Wow" she said, she meant it, it was bigger than anything she had had before, she quickly glanced at Zayne and saw Lucy staring at her intently while her hands fondled Zayne.

"Touch it if you like," Steve said as he stepped closer and his hands began to feel her body. She couldn't help her curiosity. She reached through the older man's toga and wrapped her hand around his thick cock, her fingers only just managed to get around it. He began pumping his hips into her as if trying to fuck her hand then his hand went to her waistline and trailed along the lace of her thong down to her pussy. Once his fingers pressed her panties against her pussy she realized how wet she had become.

"Give it a kiss," Steve said, something about his authoritative tone set her pussy alight, she looked around again and saw a lot of men watching intently as she fondled Steve. She knelt on the floor in front of Steve and he parted his toga. His thick old cock was rock hard and a trickle of precum rolled down his knob on to his veiny shaft. She wrapped her hand around it and opened her mouth wide and sucked the wide mushroom tip. Steve moaned and then she heard a round of applause and knew everyone in the room was watching her suck this old man's cock.Now his hands were on the top of her head as she knelt before him. He moaned with pleasure while she swirled her tongue around his massive knob.

"Good girl, now see how deep you can take Daddys cock," Steve said, applying pressure to the back of her head. The title of Daddy had been reserved for her husband but the way Steve was instructing her made her so wet and the taboo of him taking control made her desperately want to please. She opened her mouth wide and went down on the thick cock. She was able to make it to where her hands were on his cock and felt it at the back of her throat and then he thrusted forward and she gagged as she tried to pull away but he held her head in place and she could hear laughter all around her.

"Fuck her sexy little mouth, babe," Lucy called out and then Steve started to thrust into her mouth. Her jaw was beginning to ache and tears were streaming down her cheeks as the old man fucked her mouth and drool was running down his veiny cock. She felt his cock thicken and it was rock solid, he was about to cum but then he pulled out and began to slap her face with his thick cock. She stayed on her knees waiting for the next instruction and Steve laid down on the floor in front of her and a pillow was thrown at him from across the room and he propped it under his head as he lay back.

"Do the balls, baby," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied instinctively. For a brief moment she felt guilt for calling him Daddy while her husband watched from across the room but the moment had taken her over. She was his slut now. She grabbed his thick cock and licked up and down his shaft and trailed down to his huge wrinkled balls. Cj had always been proud of her technique and it seemed Steve was enjoying it as she ran her tongue in a figure 8 along his testicles.

"Oh, you are a good girl," Steve groaned with pleasure. She was really getting into it now and would occasionally lick his gooch and watch his nuts tighten, he began lifting his legs up and she knew what to do. She licked between his cheeks vigorously and he moaned in ecstasy, she had never felt so filthy before knowing she was licking this old man's ass in front of a room full of people. Then suddenly she was surprised with a hand on her ass, she continued licking from Steve's ass to his balls as she felt fingers pulling her thong to the side and rubbing her pussy.

"This little slut is dripping,"She heard a familiar voice say and felt two of his fingers slipping inside of her.

"Get her warmed up for me, Brucey," Steve said as she continued worshiping his balls. She could see several pairs of feet around her now and then felt something wet land on her shoulder and drip down her body, then there were several people laughing.

"That was quick, Paul." She heard Lucy call out, Cj figured he must have been wanking over her and cum on her, she wondered if that's what the other men were doing.

She could feel the softness of Bruce's belly on her ass cheeks and then with a thrust he entered her, he felt a little smaller than Zayne's cock but in the sexiness of the moment it was perfect. Her pussy was on fire for all these cocks, the disgust and shame was only turning her on more as she felt Bruce slamming hard into her pushing her face hard into Steve's ass.

Bruce was speeding up with his thrusts and started to make a lot of noise then her head was pulled back sharply as he tugged her pigtails back, her head kept jarring back as he roughly fucked her wet pussy. As his cock started to harden she felt her first orgasm building and then she felt his cock spasming inside her and her orgasm took over as the fat man grunted and groaned shooting cum deep inside her. She felt him release her pigtails and pull out, the cum was dripping out of her.

"My turn," she heard a gruff voice.

"Hold on Greg, I want a turn before you stretch her out," Steve said, pulling away and standing up, Steve's cock was the biggest she had ever seen, she couldn't imagine what kind of weapon Greg might have. She heard a man moan and she felt more cum spurting on her back as a darker hairy looking man in a police uniform positioned himself in front of her stroking his cock, she put her ass up high in the air and immediately began to lick the cops hairy balls.

She felt Steve's mushroom head sliding up and down her wet labia. she was eager to finally have it in her. He thrust deep in to her and she gasped as his thick cock stretched her wide, he increased his pace and her pussy began to quiver as his cock touched all the good spots in her, she moaned with the cops balls in her mouth as she came over and over again on Steves thick cock, his big balls were slapping her clit as he slammed into her vigorously.

"Suck my cock, Slut," the cop said. She did as ordered and took his average cock in her mouth, it was hard not to gag as Steve pounded her roughly into his cock. She could feel both men start to stiffen and then simultaneously she felt the cum shooting into the back of her throat and Steve unleashed torrents of hot cum deep in to her womb,

"Breed her baby" Lucy cheered.

Cj had cum several times on Steve's cock and felt empty as he pulled out of her with his semen now pouring from her making a small puddle beneath her. The cop pulled away and she took the moment to catch her breath. She saw many naked men around her stroking their cocks and Zayne was standing by Lucy who was rubbing his cock through his pants. He smiled at her and she felt reassured that he was happy with the show she was putting on. She was beginning to feel sore but saw Greg laying on the ground and dropping his pants. She could not believe her eyes when she saw the size of his cock. It had to be 10 inches and even thicker than Steves. He squeezed a big glob of lube onto his massive cock.

"Hop on," he said gruffly. She got a boost of confidence and wanted to make this grumpy old man smile, she threw her leg over him and straddled him, she reached down and lined his huge tool against her cum dripping pussy, she lowered herself slowly down, it was painful at first, it was much bigger than any toy she had ever used, she felt him bottom out on her yet there was still more cock to go, she lifted up and them back down getting a little more in each time she did it,

"You're too big," she said, he grinned at her,

"You can take it, girl," he said and put his hands on her hips and thrusted into her, it was so much pain yet her pussy began spasming as he held her still,

"Damn she is so stretched," she heard Zayne say in awe.

"How is she for anal?" She heard a man ask him.

"She loves it," she heard him reply. She thought there was no way she could take a cock in her ass with this monster in her, then she felt the cold lube dripping down her ass crack, someone was going to try, Greg's huge cock was now slowly starting to slide in and out of her, her pussy hugging him tightly, then she felt the pressure of a cock head pushing into her asshole, she braced herself for the tearing pain as it pushed into her but it was surprisingly easy as she felt the balls now touching her bum cheeks.

"The smallest cock and the largest cock at the same time, such a good little slut," she heard Lucy say, the men were now sandwiching her and the guy fucking her ass picked up the pace whilst Greg stayed still. The pain intensified as she felt the cock in her ass harden and unload into her, he whimpered as he came and pulled out leaving her to ride Gregs monster cock while cum dripped from her ass hole in front of the audience. She was too exhausted to ride and laid her head on Gregs chest. He rolled her over onto her back and she lifted her knees up while he started to use long strokes to fuck her.

"Oh my god, I love this cock," she couldn't help but say as he picked up the pace, he would draw the long cock almost out of her then slam it balls deep, again and again. She felt the pressure building up inside of her, he slammed in deep and held himself there as her pussy orgasmed and gripped his cock. The pleasure and pain was beyond anything she had ever experienced. She was addicted to the monster cock but knew she couldn't take it much longer.

"Do you want me to cum?" He asked as he thrust into her again,

"Yes please, before it gets too sore," she said,

"Only if you promise we can do this again, just me and you," he said.

"I promise, please give me your cum," she begged,

He held her throat with one hand and began to pump his cock into her hard and fast, her whole body was quivering, the orgasm felt like it was coming from everywhere and then he started to groan and his cock hardened causing her to stretch more.

"Oh my fucking god," she screamed.

"Who's your Daddy now?" He said with a smile.

"You are," she said, feeling his cock swelling inside her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned as he began to grunt and unload in her. It felt like he was cumming for a while and then he collapsed on her breathing heavily, his giant cock now starting to soften inside her.

Greg recomposed himself and looked behind him while still inside of her pussy squeezing out the last drips of cum into her sloppy pussy.

"Is this what you wanted, cuck?" He asked,

"Definitely" Zayne said,

"Want to clean her up?" Greg asked, the room went silent for a minute as Zayne looked to be contemplating doing something so humiliating in front of everyone,

"Come on, clean me up, cuck boy" she encouraged. She couldn't believe what had come over her. Greg withdrew his meat sword from her pussy and she felt it take on air as he left her gaping, she could feel the cum from the men leaking out of her as her husband knelt between her legs looking at her in amazement, she lay back with her legs spread, she needed him to do this, she felt so dirty for what she had done with all these men, if he was to get dirty too then it would make her feel at ease. She felt the gentle touch of the tip of his tongue on her clit, then he trailed his tongue down to her ruined pussy, she heard him gag and the room erupted into laughter, the laughing seemed to spur him on as he slurped at her dripping cunt,

12