Halloween Transvestite Stripper

Story Info
After a LGBT party my lesbian friend takes me to a Stripclub.
1k words
4.25
17.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween Night 2018 and of course Kristy was going out to party! A local LGBT Club was having its party and I had the hottest outfit to wear dressed as a Stripper!

From the Red Basque, Thong, Garter and Hose to the Black lace-up over the knee Boots and Sheer white Mini-skirt, I was looking as Hot as I felt!

The 30 minute drive was un-eventful and the club was packed when I got there. I saw several other gurls I knew and chatted with them for a bit while drinking the first of many cocktails. Dancing was both fun and hot as the floor was packed with scantily clad people grinding on each other all over.

After dancing, flirting and being felt up on the dance floor, along with several drinks bought for me I knew I was getting a little too tipsy to drive and my lesbian friend from my neighborhood who was at the club said she would drive me home later. Realizing I didn't have to drive and could stay later and party, that's just what I did. Time flew by and around Midnight my friend was ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and as we walked to her car she mentioned that I looked pretty convincing and I should give stripping a try sometime. Of course I laughed it off as impossible and as we headed home, or so I though!

When we pulled into Fantasies Strip Club parking lot I got a little nervous and asked why she stopped. "We're going in"! No way! I stop in there once or twice a week and know a lot of the dancers. Of course I failed to mention that most of them know about Kristy, and we're always talking about the sexy outfits they wear, but to actually go in dressed as Kristy!! To my surprise and dismay she just got out of the car and said, "You coming?" My outfit while great for the LGBT club hot and daring, was a way too sexy for a Transvestite in Straight Gentlemen's Club in my opinion, not to mention my tiny red thong barely kept my clitty tucked and unseen through the sheer white miniskirt! At least the parking lot was half empty I thought as I pulled the skirt down to a semi respectful level. With all the courage I could muster I entered the door and presented my license to the bounce who did a double take when he saw my boy ID. I did get in, although I did get some strange looks at first as we walked around the bar to a couple open seats.

We had only been there long enough to get a couple drinks when I noticed a couple girls from the weekdays I knew and they saw me and came over. Having 3 women around me, all saying how hot I looked and feeling my nylon covered legs not only relaxed me some, but started to get me aroused. I think they were doing it on purpose because soon enough I had one of them sitting in my lap grinding on me! My lesbian friend and the other dancer got up after a round of shots and told us they were going to do a lapdance! Mindy, who was sitting on my lap suggested maybe we should go back for one, and I laughed and asked who was giving one to who? With her fingers constantly slipping into the top of my thong, tickling the head of my penis I didn't know if I could make it through one of her lap dances! As we walked into the back I noticed that my friend and her dancer were completely entangled on their couch and the dancer was sucking on her titties! We chose the other side and waited for the next song with Mindy cuddled on my lap pushing her breast in my face!

When the next song came on she and I mean this sincerely went to work! Her butt literally swallowing my now rock hard clitty with almost no clothing between us. Several times my thong slid down with her grinding movements enough that my head was touching her barely covered pussy! I knew I couldn't last with all this stimulation, especially in this setting! My skirt was useless for any kind of cover as it slid up to my waist not long after we started. By the end of the first song her thong was buried deep in the cleft of her vagina and I could feel dampness.

As the second song started she knelt on the floor and rubbed her (36D) tits on my crotch with a sneaky lick each time she slid down on the head of my penis. I was going to cum if she kept it up and she knew it! When she sat back up on my lap facing me she slid her thong just enough to one side that each time she moved her ass back my clitty slid just a little into her pussy. Both our crotches were wet as I realized she was trying to get herself off too. I don't know what did it, the kisses on my neck and ear or having half my clitty slide inside her every few seconds, but when she started shaking I came mostly inside of her. But oh shit, I'm soaked in cum from both of us, thong, skirt, and stockings! I couldn't walk back into the bar part like this! As we gathered ourselves she told me to go to the ladies room and she'll meet me. I wasn't sure what for but I did and was relieved to see her holding a plaid miniskirt for me to wear. I put the Soiled clothes in the purse and a cute schoolgirl plaid mini on, although now without panties.

Back at the bar all four of us had another round with the girls still flirting and playing with me as I tried not to get that aroused again! We left after last call and my friend got me home safe, but now when I go to that Strip Club on my way home those 2-3 times a week Every dancer in there knows me and Kristy! And the Question is "When am I gonna get to meet Kristy?"