Halloween Treat

Story Info
Carol is invited to a Halloween Party as the guest of honor.
6.7k words
4.35
38.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

It was Friday evening and Carol Ann had had to work late. It put her behind in getting home and even later to get ready for the Halloween party at a friend's home. She had tried to call her best friend on the way home but the call went to voice mail. She was not in a good mood as she opened the door to her apartment.

She kicked off her heels under the chair next to the door and dropped her purse in the chair. As she reached for the light switch, a hand suddenly covered her mouth and an arm grabbed her around the waist. Her yell was muffled as the door slammed shut.

The arm tightened as she struggled to get free. "Behave!" A man's voice said from behind and above her head.

Carol struggled even harder. That got her picked up off her feet and the hand moved slightly to cover the opening to her nose. Now she couldn't breath and that scared her even more than anything that had happened so far did. She stopped struggling.

The hand moved slightly again and she could breath through her nose. "Better," the voice said as her feet found the floor.

"Don't yell and you won't get hurt," the voice said as the hand left her mouth.

Carol took a breath to yell but didn't as the lights came on and she saw her best friend Babs hog tied on the couch. There was a tie wrap holding her ankles together and another at her wrists. A third tied her hands and feet together. She was also blindfolded and had a ball gag in her mouth.

"What the fuck?" She said louder than she should have as the hand covered her mouth again.

"Put your hands behind your back and interlock your fingers," the man said.

Carol groaned as her mind showed her a picture of herself tied up the same way Babs was.

"Hurry up and you won't get hurt," the man said with a growl in his voice.

Not having any other choice, Carol did as she was told.

Her hands were tied together quickly and then a ball gag came over her head and pressed against her lips. This was a new experience. She opened her mouth as the strap was tightened. Next came the blindfold. Another new experience, if you didn't count pin the tail on the donkey way back when.

Hands on her upper arms pushed her forward and she walked forward. She was turned around and pushed down to sit on the couch. Her ankles were tied together. She groaned softly as she wiggled into a more comfortable position.

Carol heard a soft sigh and then the man said, "I didn't expect two of you. Someone is paying extra."

A moment later, she heard the front door open and close. Had he left, she wondered for a moment? She spent a few minutes pulling at the tie wraps with her arms and legs to no avail. She wasn't going anywhere on her own.

*****

A few minutes later, the front door opened and shut. Footsteps came across the room and stopped. There was a chuckle and another man's voice said, "Oh goodie, double the pleasure."

Carol didn't recognize the voice. Her mind was going a hundred miles an hour over the 'pleasure' part of his sentence. His pleasure? Their pleasure? Both?

Her thoughts were interrupted by him saying, "A nice coffee table. Good and strong looking. It might come in handy later but right now it is in the way."

There were the sounds of the coffee table being moved and then Babs mumbled. A moment later, what felt like feet landed in Carol's lap.

"Lets sit you up," the man said and Babs's feet left Carol's lap.

A moment later, the man said, "Oh what fun we're going to have. Now if my Mistress will hurry up, we can get started."

Carol mumbled loudly to let Babs know she was right beside her. She had no idea what was going on but there were two of them and only one of him at the moment.

"You want to start now?" The man said as Carol felt his hands on her thighs below her skirt. The hands ran upward under the skirt and then moved back down. The hands left her thighs and a moment later, she felt the fingers working at the buttons on her blouse.

"One button," he said as he undid the first closed button on her blouse. Three had already been undone. "Two buttons," he said as he opened the button between her breasts. His fingers were working at the next button when there was a knock on the door.

The man groaned softly and went to answer the door. "Late and then too early," he muttered as he did. Carol heard the door open a short ways and then there were steps coming across the room. They sounded different than the man's were. They were softer and shorter.

There was a rattle and bump as if something was sat on the floor. A woman's voice said, "Oh good, Barbara is here also. I'm glad I packed extra equipment. That will make this even more fun."

Carol thought she knew who the voice belonged to but.... It sounded like a girl she had known in college but Carol hadn't seen her since the end of that year as she had dropped out to get married. The last she had heard, the woman and her husband lived in Hawaii.

"Lets get this show on the road," the man said.

"Patience, patience, we have a couple of hours before the party starts," the woman replied. "Start putting the cuffs on them while I assemble the spreader bars."

Something was wrapped around Carol's right wrist and then there was something wrapped around her left wrist. The word cuffs hadn't register much when the woman said it but now.... Carol tried to keep him from wrapping the cuffs around her ankles. That just got her legs pinned under one of his.

She heard and felt Barbara struggling as he put the cuffs on her. The woman clipping something to her right ankle interrupted the distraction of Babs's moving. There was a snipping sound but before she realized it was the tie wrap being cut, something was clipped to her left ankle. Her ankles were now a couple of feet apart but still locked together.

Carol struggled as the words spreader bar registered and sank in. What the hell was going on? She wasn't into bondage and never had been. Something wrapping around her neck stopped her movement as it tightened up. It loosened up as she felt fingers at the back of her neck.

There was movement on the couch and a few moments later a foot bumped against Carol's foot. She assumed Babs now had a spreader bar between her ankles. Something was clipped to Carol's right wrist. One of the two held that wrist while someone else held the other wrist. Her arms were spread apart and then locked that way by another spreader bar.

Carol started to struggle but her hands and arms were pulled up and the bar was now behind her neck. Something clicked behind her and now when she moved her hands and arms the spreader bar pulled at the collar around her neck. She made a loud muffled noise of frustration.

There was a chuckle behind her and the woman said, "We have one satisfied customer."

A moment later, the man said, "This one is the stronger of the two."

"She'll settle down in a minute," the woman replied.

Carol was rocked sideways by the struggle going on beside her. The movements subside and the man sat her back up. Her elbow bumped something that she figured was Babs's elbow. Her blindfold was yanked off a moment later, as the woman said, "Tada!"

With several blinks, Carol found herself staring at a man in a form fitting skeleton suit. The suit wasn't what had her attention. The huge dick and balls sticking out of the front of the suit made her gasp. At first, she couldn't believe it was real but a moment later, his hand came over to slowly stroke it.

A groan from Babs made her look that way. She was bound the same ways as Carol was. Beyond Babs, a tall black haired woman wearing a red fishnet cat suit with a half mask with horns came around the end of the couch. There was a long tail with a pointed end on it wiggling back and forth behind her.

The woman grinned and said, "Long times no see."

Carol tried to ask what the hell was going on but nothing intelligent came through. It wasn't the woman from college. In fact, Carol couldn't put a name with the woman she was looking at. She was as tall as Babs and had boobs just as big but....

Suddenly it dawned on Carol who the woman was. It was her neighbor from down the hall. The woman who was throwing the party she was supposed to go to. Connie Bayer. They had met working out in the apartment building gym.

The man bent at the waist and pulled a large pair of scissors from a large gym bag. "Who gets to do the honors and which one first?" The man asked as he made snipping sounds with the scissors.

"You can and Miss Babs first. I haven't seen her naked before," the woman replied.

"Miss Carol has good tastes in friends," he said as he went to his knees in front of Babs. He pulled her tennis shoes and socks off and tossed them aside. He had a big grin on his face as he slipped one blade of the scissors into the left leg of Babs's shorts. Two snips and the leg of the shorts fell open.

"Nice," the man said as he angled the scissors toward the center of the waistband and pulled the material away from Babs's body. With two snips, the cloth parted up to the waistband. Cutting the elastic waistband took a little work. He repeated the process on the other leg of the shorts.

When he started to cut the waistband, the woman said, "Leave that and get rid of the t-shirt."

The man chuckled and reached for the sleeve of Babs's t-shirt. She twisted and jerked away. The woman stepped behind her and grabbed the spreader bar. As she pulled back on it, Babs made a gagging sound and froze.

"Good girl," the woman said softly.

The man cut the left sleeve to the neckband and then did the same on the right side. The tight body part of the t-shirt was held in place by Babs's breasts. The man moved the scissors to the middle of hem in her lap. Snip, pause, snip, pause, snip, pause. He was taking his time cutting the front of the shirt.

The lower blade slid higher and was between Babs's breasts. He closed the blades slowly and the material parted and opened up to expose the areas between her breasts. One more cut and the front of the shirt fell open and slipped down to expose Babs's large breasts and hard erect nipples.

The man groaned and licked his lips. "Sucking on those will be so sweet," he whispered softly.

"Nibbling, biting, and chewing would be even more fun," Connie said with a big grin.

The man sat back on his heels and reached for the waistband on the shorts. When he had the waistband cut, he held the center of the waistband in place. "I'm betting on no hair and a very large clit."

"No, that would be Carol. Babs will have a small V of hair and a slightly larger than normal clit," the woman said.

The man slowly lowered the material and groaned loudly as Babs's clit came into view. There was a narrow v of hair on her mount but her clit was far from normal. It stuck up a half inch and was almost an inch across. It was huge. "Holy shit!" The man whispered sharply.

Carol's eyes were on her friend's clit. Babs had told her once a long ago that her clit was large and embarrassed her so she always wore panties. A moment later, it crossed Carol's mind that she hadn't been wearing panties under her shorts.

The man moving back and then over in front of Carol's spread knees distracted her from Babs. She expected the scissors to start cutting up the center of her tight skirt but.... Instead, they came up and snipped off the three buttons that weren't open.

Pulling her blouse out of the top of her skirt opened the blouse down the front. The man looked at Carol's bra with a frown as he undid the last button on the blouse. He took his time cutting one sleeve up to the collar and then the other. He had also cut the shoulder straps on the bra.

He looked at Babs's breasts and then back at Carol's bra. "A lot less here," he said as he ran the scissors up between her breasts and under the center of the bra. One quick snip and the bra parted and exposed Carol's breasts. Her breasts were not large but her puffy nipples were two large cones with long slender nipples on the ends.

"Holy shit! Those are the sexiest nipples I think I've ever seen," the man said with a touch of awe in his voice.

"Aren't they though," Carol said with a grin as she pushed Carol forward and the blouse and bra disappeared from sight.

"Now for the skirt," the man said as he knelt in front of Carol's knees. The scissors sliced up the center of the short tight skirt and stop short of her sex. The man looked at the woman, "Panties or not?"

"She was at work today so.... I'd say yes," the woman replied.

He made several short snips and then pulled the top of the skirt out so he could cut the waistband. He held the material in place for a moment and then let go. Carol's bare sex was suddenly displayed for all to see. No panties and no hair anywhere to be seen. Carol groaned softly with four sets of eyes on her pussy.

The man placed a finger on each side of Carol's slit and spread it open slowly. The man's neutral expression turned to a grin as her clit came into sight. It wasn't as big as Babs's was by far but it was fingertip sized and slowly growing taller and taller.

Connie chuckled. "It looks like I'm fifty, fifty. Yes on the shaved bald and no on the panties."

A moment later, the man jerked the skirt out from under Carol's ass. He tossed it aside and asked, "How about the stockings?"

"Leave those, I love a naked woman in black thigh high stockings," the woman said as she came around to stand next to the man. She looked down at him. "Where is a knife?"

The man tossed the scissors in the bag and searched around for a moment before he found a short folding knife. As he held it up, the woman took a step to the side with each foot. "Open me up," she said with a shiver.

"Uh, from where to where?" The man asked.

"From the top of my mound to my tailbone. One strand at a time and don't you dare cut me or you will be wearing a cock cage for the rest of the night."

"Yes, Mistress," he said as he opened the knife.

He hooked a finger in the fishnet and pulled it away from the woman's body. The blade slid in behind the strands and slowly clipped four strands one at a time. He let go of the fishnet and moved his finger lower. Four more strands were clipped and the man let go of the fishnet. The woman wiggled her hips slowly from side to side.

Carol groaned as a clit as tall as her own came into view. The woman turned to face Carol and smiled. "Mine is slightly larger than yours," the woman said as she wiggled her hips again.

When Carol gave the woman a questioning look, Connie chuckled. "I'm a peeping Tom. I also loved to workout with you in the apartment gym. You should pay more attention to how your outfit gaps open at times."

Carol groaned as she thought about her old workout shorts and shirt. She had lost about forty pounds and a bunch of inches off her hips, ass, and stomach. Carol's eyes jumped to Connie's face and the big smile on it. How much had she flashed the woman?

"Yes, I loved watching you showing off without realizing it," Connie said with a grin. She turned to face the man on his knees and said, "Continue."

The man cut two strands and the woman shifted her hips as she turned to face Carol. Now most of her slit was exposed and her long inner lips expanded. "Work from the back now Claude."

"Yes, Mistress," Claude said as he moved around behind the woman.

Carol saw his fingers in the mesh for a moment and then the knife. More of the webbing parted but she couldn't see what was going on after that. It was several minutes before Claude sat back on his heels, closed the knife, and tossed it in the bag. "You are free, Madame."

The woman smiled as she bent over until her face was even with Carol's. "Be a good fellow and lick my ass," the woman said softly.

Claude made a soft whimpering sound as he leaned forward. "Uh, you're butt plug tail is in the way."

"Then lick around it," Connie said with a frown.

Claude pressed his face to the woman's ass crack. The woman shivered and wiggled her ass slowly. "He has such a nibble tongue. Long also." She paused to take in a sharp breath. "I love his big dick in my pussy and his long hot tongue in my ass. To bad he can't do both at once."

Connie's eyes moved to Babs's clit. She shivered and looked at Carol. "Did you know your roommate's clit was that big?" When Carol shook her head, Connie smiled. "So you two don't sleep together?" Carol shook her head again.

"Claude, be a lamb and moved the ladies farther apart so you can widen the leg spreader bars."

Rocking back on his heels, Claude shivered and whispered, "yes, Mistress." He moved over next to Carol, picked her up in his arms, and sat her back down close to the end of the couch. He went to his knees in front of her and did something to the center of the spreader bar.

Suddenly Carol found her feet twice as far apart. With her feet in this position, she couldn't close her knees. "Pull her ass closer to the edge of the seat," the woman told him. When he did, Carol's knees went even wider. She tried to move her feet but Claude's knee was in the way.

Claude looked up at her face and smiled. "If you move your feet, I'll be forced to tie the lower spreader bar to the upper one. If I do, then I can't guarantee your ease of breathing."

"Now, lets do Miss Babs," Connie said.

"With pleasure," Claude replied as he moved over to pick Babs up and sit her back down a foot to the side.

Carol's eyes grew wide as she looked at the back of Claude's tight fitting skeleton suit. There was the faint outline of something between his ass cheeks. Butt plug flashed across her mind. He had a butt plug in his ass. She owned several but seldom wore them these days.

Claude moved around in front of Babs and had a fight on his hands to get her feet spread wide and locked back in place. As he pulled her ass closer to the edge of the cushion, he looked up at her face. "Please move your feet so I can tie you up more."

Babs gave him a murderous look but suddenly realized everyone's eyes were on her large clit. She groaned around the ball gag as her hips jerked and twitched.

When the man's head started forward, the woman slapped the back of it. He lifted his head but not before Babs tried to yell around the ball gag as she came and came hard.

"A lick, just a little lick is all I wanted," Claude whispered as his hand rubbed the back of his head.

"It is way too early for either of them to come yet," Connie said sharply.

"Now you tell me," Claude said as he continued to rub the back of his head. "The view is much better," he added as his eyes went from Babs's sex to Carol's.

"Get the toy box out," Connie said with a smile.

Claude went to the bag and got out a large jewelry box. "Oh boy, nipple clamp time."

"No Claude, use the elastic loops with the bells," Connie said softly.

Claude frowned and sighed. "I never get to have fun."

Connie laughed. "I can always get my strap-on out and fuck that tight ass of yours."

Claude groaned and looked at the woman. "Would you please."

"Not yet, we're waiting on our guests, remember."

Claude groaned as he got two sets of small bells with elastic loops on them out of the box. He crawled over in front of Babs and grinned as he licked his lips. Fingers in his short hair made him stop as he started to lean forward.

"No Claude, I'll take care of making sure her nipples are hard. You do the loops and be gentle."

Connie walked around behind Babs and leaned over to lick the side of her neck. Her hands came around to lightly pinch Babs's nipples. Babs's body gave a jerk as she shook her head. Connie smiled as she said, "Oh yes," and gave the nipples a twisting turn.

Babs gave out with a muffled gasp as the woman let go of both nipples. Claude slipped a loop over one nipple and pulled it tight. Babs's chest went back and then came forward as the itching burn became stronger in the nipple. Claude fitted the other loop. Now Babs's upped body was jerking, her breasts raising and falling hard enough to ring the small bells.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12