Halloween will Never be the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's supposedly the Ouija board demon." Sara was breathing heavily, her hands also trembling as she dashed to the light switch and illuminated the lounge.

I sat back, adrenaline pumping with my mouth dry as a bone. "I need to get the fuck out of here," I said.

"I'll walk with you," Jess said, putting an arm around me.

"No," it's fine. You stay with Sara," I said. "The rain has stopped and the wind seems to have calmed down."

"Will you be ok on your own, Pippa?" Jess worried.

"I'll be fine as soon as I'm out of this house. No offence, Sara."

"None taken," she said, clearing away the Ouija board. Sara then turned to look at me. "I don't know what to say, Pippa, please be careful."

"I'll be fine," I lied. I was anything but fine, but a Ouija board demon? Fuck off!

I stood up and brushed myself down, then went up to Sara's room to put my joggers and a hoodie on over my shorts and bikini. I then slipped on my trainers and left my unworn heels in Sara's bedroom. I was ready to run home. Not from this bullshit ZOZO, but from this spooky fucking house.

"Promise you'll call us as soon as you get home?" Jess begged.

"I promise," I said, then the three of us hugged. "It'll only take me ten minutes to get home from here. Five if I run."

"Please be careful, Pippa," Sara said once more, but the look in her eyes said I was already doomed.

"I'll be fine, honestly."

The girls waved me off and I was walking alone, late at night, through the dimly lit suburban neighbourhood streets.

Cold chills ran up my spine and I was a little jumpy. I pulled my hoodie over my head and tied the strings, shielding my face from the wind as I walked home as quickly as my little legs would carry me.

I tried to block out what happened but it was impossible. I thought I had an explanation for everything. Sara might be one of my best friends, but it was Halloween, her and Jess had pranked me good this year, too good.

But I was constantly reminded that I didn't have an explanation for the candles going out at the same time, and then the fire lighting up by itself. There was also the genuine fear from the girls, especially Sara.

I eventually reached my front door and unlocked it. I was finally home. I quickly turned on the house lights, suddenly scared of the dark.

I took out my phone and switched it on. As soon as it connected to the WiFi I received two text messages. One from Jess asking if I was home yet, and one from my mother informing me that she was staying over her boyfriends house for the night.

"Great," I sighed sarcastically, understanding I was going to be alone all night. "Get a grip of yourself, Pippa," I then told myself. "There's no such thing as demons."

Despite telling myself that, I kept all the house lights on, and double checked all the doors and windows were locked before getting into bed. Not that any of that would stop a demon if such things were real.

It was just past 1am. I was paranoid, reacting to every little noise inside and outside the house. I was going to put the TV on, add some soothing sounds to my room, to take my mind from clinging to what had happened that night, but then images from the Poltergeist movie popped into my head, so that was an instant no-no.

I sat on my bed after removing my trainers, hoodie and jumper, and put my head in my hands. I was now dressed in my skeleton hand shorts and bikini top, too frightened to get changed for bed. I knew I wasn't getting any sleep.

Then, my bedroom door slammed shut. I bolted up right, gripped by real fear. My heart started pounding and my body trembled. I felt chills like somebody had just opened a window, but it was shut tight and locked.

I felt a dark, sinister energy had entered my bedroom. I could sense it, or was it my paranoia? I counted to three in my head then ran for the door, desperate to get out of my house and call my mother.

But as I extended my arm, the door handle inches from my grasp, something grabbed my hair from behind and yanked me away from the door. I screamed with terror as I was thrown onto my bed.

"Who are you?" I screamed at nothing, only it wasn't nothing. Something was definitely inside my room with me.

I sat terrified, huddled in the corner of my bed as this dark energy moved towards me. I couldn't see it, but it was there. My small lamp mirror fell from my dressing unit and smashed, followed by my make up being brushed onto the floor. I screamed again.

"Get away from me! Fuck off!" I screamed. "No. No. This isn't real," I sobbed, shaking like a leaf.

I felt movement on the bed and the mattress yielded to the extra weight joining me. I screamed uncontrollably when my body was pulled effortlessly from the corner and I was forced to lay flat on my back.

Pressure was then being applied to my wrists, moving them towards the corners of my bed. I screamed over and over at this immovable force and then the pressure left my wrists, but I couldn't move my arms. It was if they had been tied to the bed, but nothing was visible.

I screamed for help then watched in horror as my bedside drawer opened. A pair of red panties rose up from inside the drawer and floated in the air towards me. I screamed once more before my panties were shoved into my mouth. I coughed and gagged as the lace material restricted my breathing, forcing me to breathe through my nostrils. I began to hyperventilate.

Closing my eyes, telling myself this was all a bad dream, I concentrated on trying to get my breathing under control. With deep breaths through my nostrils, I gained a tiny bit of composure, but I was consumed with fear. Was I about to die?

The pressure on my body returned, pressing into my arms like fingers digging roughly into my flesh. It worked its way down my arms from my wrists and into my shoulders, face and then to my breasts.

I tried to wriggle free from whatever was molesting me. I tried to kick my legs, but all I could do was muffle screams into my panties.

What felt like a hand grabbed my throat, choking me for a moment before tilting my head back. The 'hand' then released its tight grip and I felt the knot behind my neck being pulled. Seconds later, I was watching, terrified, as my bikini top was pulled down slowly over my swollen mounds and from my body, exposing my breasts.

This 'thing' had me pressed into my bed, gagged and paralysed. I felt more pressure, this time directly on my breasts. It caressed, squeezed and groped them. I let out a muffled groan and stared up at my bedroom ceiling, feeling like a sacrifice on Halloween.

I couldn't see them, but I could feel my nipples burning sensitively red hot with desire. My breasts were lifted, squeezed hard, then bounced and slapped. That's the only way I can describe the sensations I experienced. Becoming aroused, my breasts were then squeezed together and I felt a sharp pain followed by a stinging sensation.

This 'thing' was biting my nipples. They hurt while one was sucked and the other was pulled and pinched. The pleasurable torture of my nipples, whilst being invisibly held captive inside my bedroom, was forcing my body to respond in ways I didn't want it to.

Despite being as scared as I was, I groaned until I reached a point whereby I actually stopped fighting it, not that I was fighting much anyway. I couldn't move. Then suddenly my breasts were free, left to tingle and burn wildly in my aroused state.

What felt like hands once more roamed my bare legs, searching between my thighs, before moving to the sides of my waist. I gulped on the panties inside my mouth as my shorts, with their skeleton print hands, conveniently pointing at my mound, slowly moved down my legs. I could only watch as my shorts slipped away, leaving me completely naked.

My shaven pubic mound and closed lip pussy were exposed to whatever was inside my bedroom with me.

Then my legs were pulled apart, towards the bottom corners of my bed. The immovable force holding my arms was now holding my legs and feet. I was truly powerless.

It's difficult to relive this account and describe it as though it were a human being touching me, I knew it wasn't, but it sure as hell felt like it was. This thing was touching my outer labia just like an experienced real person would.

Preventing me from moving, it took advantage of me, teasing me, turning me on until my mind finally submitted.

As if reading my thoughts, or sensing I had given up fighting, the panties were removed from my mouth. I watched them fly through the air and land by my bedroom door, before I felt finger-like sensations slide into me.

I inhaled a sharp breath, finally able to breathe properly once more. But I didn't have time to appreciate the oxygen, because the sensation between my legs went deeper and deeper, before pulling back out and thrusting deep inside again.

My wet, sensitive walls contracted around the invasion, flexing and lubricating, assisting the assault on my body.

Then I gasped and my throat swelled when I felt another form of pressure down there. Like somebody burying their head between my legs. I could feel it grounding hungrily against my smooth, soft pussy.

My lips parted and something started lapping at my folds, sending me on my way to an orgasm. My clit was then touched, licked, flicked and bitten. I yelped in shock before it went through the same sequence over and over again. Licked, flicked and bitten.

I wanted so badly to caress my breasts, but all I could do was lay there moaning and groaning as my pussy was pleasured by a dark, invisible force.

My climax then hit me like a sledgehammer and my back arched rigidly from the bed, like something had possessed me. I believed I had to be dreaming at this point, but the moans crying out of me, louder than ever, seemed all too real.

There was no time to rest and recuperate from the insane orgasm I just experienced. I felt a heavy weight moving up the bed and over my body, crushing my chest and breasts. I gasped when something started sucking on my neck like a vampire. It then bit me hard before it sucked and bit my shoulders whilst grabbing my breasts again.

The triple sensation of sucking, biting and groping was driving me crazy with lust, so soon after having my pussy so wonderfully eaten out. I was grunting in pain and pleasure, then something big was aggressively shoved inside my mouth.

It was phallus shaped, and it seemed to fill my entire mouth. It then began to thrust in and out, pressing hard against the inside of my left cheek. My head was pulled back by my hair, then pulled up and forwards roughly.

The phallus shaped sensation then pummelled the back of my throat, while my head was being forced back and forth along its thick length by something else.

I wanted to try and move my tongue, see if I could taste what was inside my mouth, but my taste buds were dulled, and the brutality of the face fucking was too intense to do anything but close my eyes and survive it.

My head suddenly stopped moving and something became entwined in my hair, it yanked at the roots before the bedroom light flickered, books fell from the shelves, and something thick and sticky filled my mouth before sliding down my throat into my tummy. I coughed and gagged.

Suddenly it all stopped. The light stabilised and I could breathe properly again. Gasping for air, I opened my eyes. I could see movement on my bed going away from me, and my head fell back on the bed. I was exhausted, but this entity was just getting started with me.

My legs were lifted up into the air and spread wide, then I felt something hard and long laying from my pubic mound up to the centre of my stomach. It rested there threatening me, letting me know how deep it was going to travel up inside me.

It tapped against my tensed tummy muscles, before it moved down to the soft opening between my legs. Suddenly, I was being penetrated deeply with one long thrust.

My back arched rigidly once more, out of my control, as the object speared into me, forcing me to exhale out loud screams of pain.

It slid through my pussy like a hot knife through butter. Not even my teenage tightness could slow it down. My walls expanded rapidly, forced to their widest yet.

The next time they would be tested on this scale was when I would one day give birth, I thought.

My screams of pain, as this dark ball of energy fucked me hard, soon turned into screams of ecstasy, and my legs were coming towards me until my knees were right in front of my face.

The new position raised my arse off the bed and I was being pummelled like there was no tomorrow. My legs widened and something started sucking and biting my nipples again.

Slapping noises filled the room with my moans as whatever was inside me repeatedly banged down against my body. Then came the squelching noises. My tight pussy was creaming out of control as this thing mashed my insides like a A-list porn star.

Once again it quickly became too much for me, and I cried out in ecstasy. I came just as violently as the attack I was being subjected to, and suddenly my bedroom appeared to be in the midst of a mini earthquake.

Everything seemed to be trembling around me. My imagination was experiencing things my conceptual mind couldn't explain. It didn't need to explain it in that moment though, as I was fucked continuously hard and fast.

Then something gripped my throat tightly and I climaxed again, barely able to breathe as my second consecutive orgasm ripped through my body, almost causing me to pass out.

As soon as that unexpected orgasm subsided, so too did the tremors in my room, the wild thrusting between my legs, and the tight grip around my neck. Was it over? Was I finally free?

No. I was pulled by my hair, screaming in fear once again. My body ached, and the pain at my hair roots was excruciating, until I realised I was being pulled and forced onto all fours.

Facing down my bed, body rigid as a statue, I felt movement behind me. I glanced up at my reflection in the mirror, a faint, blurry shadowy figure was behind me. It didn't resemble the shape of a human being because it seemed to continually change.

Then all thoughts were lost again, as that phallus shaped sensation was thrust into me from behind. I screamed then gasped, it felt too good for me to be able to think about anything other than enjoy it.

But I couldn't relax completely. My head was held up by something pulling on my hair again. All I could do was groan at the reflections in the mirror, as that blurry, shadowy figure brutally fucked me from behind.

My bedroom reeked of dirty sex as my breasts swung heavy underneath my body, with my sensitive nipples hard as bullets. My body, head and face were sweating, and I was about to explode into another orgasm. I couldn't take anymore. I actually thought dying was a reasonable option.

But when the next orgasm began to rise, a surge of fresh energy washed and pulsated throughout my body. It was if I was being kept on edge.

The thrusting was deeper than before, but the pounding was still ferocious and relentless. Yet my climax hung there, taunting me, not giving me the release I so desperately craved. All it needed was a soft push from a fingertip and it would have sent me tumbling into a sea of orgasmic ecstasy.

Then, begging into the mirror for that release, at the shadowy figure holding my fate in its dark power, a cold, pale face began to form. A face with dark red eyes and a big, scary, yellow teethed grin appeared.

"Do you believe now, Pippa?" It spoke for the first time, in a distorted, demonic voice. I screamed in terror and tried to move, but I couldn't do anything.

It started laughing at me with a sound that would surely haunt me forever. I was experiencing a real horror movie moment, but yet, my orgasm was still teetering on the edge of bliss.

"DO YOU BELIEVE NOW, CUNT!" It raised its voice in evil anger, and the bedroom light started flickering again.

Delirious, on the brink of either having an orgasm to end all orgasms, or a mental breakdown, I screamed in agonising desperation this time.

"YES! YES! I BELIEVE! MAKE ME CUM! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

The remaining books on the shelves fell to the floor. My bed rattled and my bedroom window suddenly flew open. The cold wind rushed in and I could hear the rain lashing down outside. There was a crack of thunder, followed by a flash of lightening, then I climaxed for what felt like an eternity.

The deep, hard thrusting, in and out of my pussy, continued fucking me until my orgasm ended. I finally stopped moaning from the top of my lungs.

Then, with one last deep lunge, the phallus shaped object reached the end of my vagina and rested firm against my cervix.

My bedroom window slammed shut. All my drawers and doors started opening and closing, and then the light bulb exploded. Suddenly thrown into total darkness, I felt something thick and sticky erupting inside of me, before I passed out.

I woke several hours later, naked, on top of my bedcovers. Pushing myself up, I realised I had very little energy. My head pounded like I had a hangover, and my body ached as if I'd run a marathon the day before.

I shook my head, climbed off my bed and something sharp dug into my foot. I cried out in pain and immediately lifted my leg.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud, sitting my bare arse down on the bed, staring at the small amount of blood seeping from the spot of pain.

There was a shard of glass sticking out of my foot. I removed it and winced, then looked up and found the lightbulb had blown.

My bedroom was in a right state too. My drawers were open with their contents thrown all around the room. My wardrobes were also open and empty of their contents.

Unsteady, rising to my feet, I felt something thick and sticky slide out of my body, and down the inside of my thighs. I suddenly noticed how sore my pussy was too. It was red, swollen and battered.

"What the fuck?" I said again.

A light coloured, viscous substance was leaking out of me. It reminded me of a man's semen, only it wasn't. It was thicker, stickier, somewhere between a solid and a liquid, and there was lots of it. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and found my neck, shoulders and breasts were covered in bite marks.

"What the fuck happened here last night?"

I stood dazed and confused before I felt a burning sensation on the side of my right thigh. I glanced down and tilted my hips.

"ZOZO," I read out loud. It was marked into my flesh like a scratch.

I passed out onto my bed again. When I woke up there were no markings anywhere on my flesh. Not a single scratch or bite mark, but my room was still in a mess.

...

It's been almost one year since that night. The night the Ouija board demon ZOZO made me believe.

Since then, everything has been quiet. Life returned to normal, and I never said a word to anyone, not even Jess and Sara.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, I began to believe it had all been a dream. A hallucination. Not the Ouija board experience at Sara's house. I believed that was an awesome prank, to which they continue to deny. But I began to stop believing in spirits again, and I was able to laugh at what I thought had happened to me. I even rubbed a few cheeky orgasms out over the dark, vivid memory of it all.

After doing some research, I came to the conclusion that my experience with the Ouija board had caused me so much fear that I had come home and hallucinated, to the point I had a very bizarre wet dream indeed. I even convinced myself I must have wrecked my bedroom in the process.

Spirits, ghosts, poltergeists and especially ZOZO, are all just bullshit imaginations of one's mind.

But now, with just a few days to go before Halloween, red scratch marks are slowly appearing on the side of my right thigh. Each day a new scratch mark appears and burns my flesh. At the time of writing this I only have the letter Z and half the letter O.