Halloween Witch

Story Info
My best friend's wife bewitched me on Halloween.
1.2k words
4.23
32.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days before Halloween I was sitting in my Denver townhouse trying to decide what to do with myself. I have been divorced for six months and have been trying to settle into a "single" routine. The phone rang and when I answered my good friend Bradley was on the other end.

"Hey man, what plans do you have for Halloween?"

I replied that I didn't have any plans.

Bradley said, "Come over to the house and we'll have a few drinks and dinner and you and Anna can hand out candy."

I quickly accepted his invitation, mostly because it gave me a chance to be around his gorgeous wife, Anna. She is a stunning brunette, 5'2" with an incredible set of at least 36DD breasts, a flat stomach, a perfect ass and toned legs. One thing that drives me crazy about her is that she keeps her nails and toenails perfectly manicured in blood red polish.

The other thing that makes me crazy is that she's always openly flirted with me in front of her husband and Barbara, my ex-wife. Barbara would get angry when I would get horny being around Anna, but we would fight and then fuck like rabbits after each visit. After my separation and divorce, I got over being uncomfortable with her flirting since my buddy didn't seem to mind, in fact, he seems to encourage it. The only problem I have is that I carry a hard on most of the time I'm at their house.

I asked, "What do you want me to bring?"

Bradley replied that I didn't need to bring anything, but if I wanted to bring a bottle of Patron, that would be plenty.

He added he might be gone part of the evening because he would be taking their daughter trick or treating. I thanked him for the invite and hung up. The notion that I might be left alone with Anna had already started stirring up my cock.

On Halloween I arrived at Bradley and Anna's house at 5:30 p.m., with a bottle of tequila in hand, to help out with early trick or treators. Anna answered the door dressed in a black, low cut dress, black open toed heels and a black, pointed witches hat, and she was braless. She looked spectacular.

Anna invited me in with a open mouthed kiss and a hug that pressed her ample tits into my chest as my cock was instantly growing. She reached down and squeezed my cock through my jeans. This had never happened before and I was in a passion filled haze. As we broke apart she pulled me into the house. I looked around and saw the house was empty, so I asked where Bradley and her daughter were. Anna had never been openly sexually aggressive, so I assumed they were already trick or treating.

Anna smiled and said, "I'm glad you're here to help me tonight. Bradley won a night's stay at the Gaylord Hotel for their Halloween Extravaganza for our daughter from his work. We drew straws to see who would go and he won. They'll be back tomorrow at noon." As she was telling me this, she handed me a margarita from a pitcher she had mixed up. We toasted to a "Happy Halloween" as I pulled her into me and kissed her. As our tongues fought I had never been so horny in my life.

Anna pushed me away and said, "We'll have plenty of time later for fun." Just as she said that, the doorbell rang with the first of kids celebrating Halloween. I stayed busy handing out candy for the rest of the evening while Anna kept the drinks coming and made us a quick dinner.

Around 8:30 p.m. the flow of kids slowed and by 9:00 p.m. the night of handing out treats was done. Anna closed and locked her front door and turned off the house exterior lights. She gave me a quick kiss and told me to relax while she changed out of her witches costume. During the evening Anna told me that her husband had told her to have fun taking care of me and that she had promised that she would. I couldn't believe what was happening, but was determined to make the most of it.

When she returned I couldn't believe my eyes. Anna had changed into a red lingerie outfit that lifted her tits and highlighted her incredible figure. Her red panties were crotchless and I could see she had a smoothly shaved pussy. To top it off, she was wearing 6" Stiletto Heels.

All I could do was stare as Anna simply asked, "You like?" I had no answer other than to take her in my arms and kiss her while my hands to roamed over her body. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled my belt, opened my jeans and pushed them to my ankles. My seven inches of cock had been restrained all evening and now was free and sticking straight out. Anna looked up at me as she licked the pre-cum from the head of my cock and then she began sucking me until my cock was buried to the hilt into her mouth and throat. I tried pulling away from her because I knew I couldn't last, but Anna grabbed me by my ass cheeks and kept sucking and pulling me into her mouth. I had never had a full on, deep throat blow job, so I started face fucking her with all my might and suddenly I exploded into her mouth. Without spilling a drop of my cum, she swallowed and finally released me. I was weak in the knees as my cock pulled out of her mouth and she stood up. She kissed me with my cum dripping out of her mouth and then said something I'd been thinking about for a long time. "I've wanted to fuck you since we met. Fuck me NOW!"

As she was speaking she was stroking my semi-hard cock back to full strength. I stepped out of my shoes and the rest of my clothes as she led me to her bedroom. I was about to fuck my best friend's wife in their bed and it only made me want her more.

When we got to her bed I pushed her onto her back, spread her legs apart, kneeling I lifted her right foot and removed the high heel and sucked her beautiful big toe into my mouth and savored the moist and slightly musky order of her feet. As I was doing this Anna kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me." Ignoring her request for the moment, I licked my way up her legs to her wet, oozing pussy and started making out with her pussy lips like I was making out with her mouth. I pushed my tongue into her slit as deep as I could go. I found her hard clit and licked and sucked it as Anna screamed "I'mmmmm cummming!"

I lifted my wet face from her pussy and positioned my cock at the entrance to her love canal, and in one stroke I buried my cock into her. I started pumping in and out of her as she met my thrusts and suddenly we exploded in a mutual orgasm. I kept pumping into her until I collapsed on her as we both tried to catch our breathes.

As we lay in each others arms, Anna looked at me and said, "Take a little rest. You're going to fuck me all night. You should know something else. Bradley is at the Gaylord, but not with our daughter. I'm pretty sure he's there fucking your ex, Barbara."

[TO BE CONTINUED...]