Halloween with Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
No masks this time.
7.1k words
4.77
96.5k
197

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for reading my stories. Keeps me going.

This is a slightly longer one, so takes a longer time for the sex stuff.

All characters are above 18 years of age.

*

Victoria felt like she was floating in the sky. The arms of her lover around her, she could almost smell him. When she stopped moving, she felt a softness envelope her, with the hands retreating from her body. She jerked her arms forward to reach out to the hands and now she was awake. She looked around, blinking, recognized her bedroom and saw that her son was standing at the edge of the bed, still in his Superman costume, looking at her longingly.

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked yawning, now feeling the discomfort from her costume.

"I just put you down on the bed," he replied smiling, "you looked so peaceful sleeping in the car I didn't want to wake you."

"So you carried me up?" she asked, a little disappointed that she wasn't awake for that. She almost began day dreaming being carried by her son.

"Of course I did. You did the same when I was a kid. I thought I would return the favor."

"Well, I carried you back hundreds of times."

"Looks like I have some catching up to do." There was a definitive smirk on his face now. "Do you need anything before you go to bed."

"Ummm, yeah, a glass of water would be great. Also, before you go down, could you unzip my costume." She turned her back towards him and heard him approach.

Luke's hand made the slow journey towards his mother's lower waist with her zipper, as he uncovered her naked back. Once he was done, knowing her ticklish zones, he gave her a light tickle on her lower spine.

Victoria jerked forward laughing, almost dropping her costume in the process. Before she could turn Luke was gone. "I'm gonna get you for that," she yelled.

When Victoria finally opened her eyes, she realized that she had slept through her alarm. Not a big deal as it was a Saturday. She was surprised how refreshed she felt that morning. With her muscles relaxed, her mind in complete focus, she felt she could take on anything that day. 'How great it would be to wake up with this feeling every day,' she wondered, slipping her feet into her bedroom slippers. Still in her baby doll, she looked at the glass of water on her bedside table. 'Why did I need the water?' she tried to recall. Her right hand subconsciously went to her mound when she remembered that she had forgotten to take her pill. Luke had cum in her the previous night, twice. She knew going in that it was as unsafe a night as it could be, but she didn't want her only experience with her son to end with her son's cum anywhere but deep inside her. She looked around for her purse and realized Luke must have left it downstairs when he carried her upstairs.

Luke was sitting at the kitchen island, enjoying his more than a generous plate of pancakes and eggs benedict when he saw his mother rush into the living room, her head scanning for something. She moved to her purse, fished something out and swallowed it. All this while, without Victoria's knowledge, Luke had a great view of the best pair of jiggling breasts he could imagine. Eyes, still focused on his mother's nipples that were slightly poking through the sheer fabric, he didn't even notice that his mom was looking right at him until she spoke.

"Do you have anything for me over there?" she asked, ignoring his stare as she didn't trust where that road might go. She had to at least make an effort to keep what happened a one time thing, ok fine, a two time thing.

"I can have some ready by the time you're done showering."

"Thanks a lot, honey!" She made her way upstairs, consciously making an effort not to tousle her son's hair, like she did almost every morning, to avoid any awkwardness. She stopped midway on the stairs, realizing her changed behavior. She had promised herself that the entire point of her anonymous rendezvous was that it wouldn't change their relationship. She made her way downstairs, noticed that Luke was already hard at work on her breakfast. She hugged him from behind, standing on her toes and went ahead with her morning ritual.

The night wasn't as peaceful for Luke as it was for Victoria. He was the one cursed with forbidden knowledge. He had recognized who was under the mask some time into their second interaction. Not wanting to cock block himself, he had kept his mouth shut. Now, he was up most of the night weighing what it meant to their relationship. He was a bit surprised that the act of sleeping with his mom did not feel wrong to him. He had actually felt very comfortable with her. The first time he had sex with her without knowing who she was, had felt amazing. But knowing that the Catwoman was his mother, the second time he had sex, somehow made the whole experience so much better. Back in his bed, he was now concerned about his next steps. Should he confess? She had clearly wanted her sexual adventures with him to remain anonymous. If she only did that to protect his feelings, shouldn't she know that he has the same feeling as hers? In the end, he just decided to wait.

Now showered and breakfasted, Victoria decided to put her new found energy to some use and went about with her usual chores. She needed the distraction now, with Luke out for work, that energy could just as easily channeled into masturbation. When she got a message from Luke that he wouldn't be home till dinner, she finally decided to address her growing wetness. She made sure to lock the door before undressing and got into bed. With her fingers slowly massaging her outer lips, she closed her eyes and immediately her mind was filled with last night's images of her fucking her son. She forced her eyes open. She had exclusively masturbated to the thought of her tall, handsome son for months now. As she was actively trying to avoid her not so motherly thoughts, thinking of him while masturbating would be a slipper slope. 'How am I not supposed to think of him?' she pleaded with herself. Frustrated, she opened her laptop.

The whole idea of fucking her son once at a party while wearing a mask to get rid of her unending lewd thoughts about him came from an internet stranger she met on an incest forum. She has been talking to this "Mom_Linda" for months now and it was her who put the ridiculous idea in her mind. Of course, the only reason she found the idea remotely reasonable was, well, it allowed her to fulfill her nightly dreams, having her son's cock inside her, though only for one night.

When Victoria logged into the forum through her user name "Leia" she noticed that she had one unanswered chat notification from "Linda".

"OMG, please, please, tell me that you didn't chicken out." - Linda

"I didn't" - Leia

Linda immediately replied.

"Nooooo" - Linda

"I was really rooting for you" - Linda

"No, I meant I didn't chicken out" - Leia

"I went through with it" - Leia

"OMG OMG OMG" - Linda

"Tell me everything" - Linda

"There isn't much to tell really. I followed the plan as we had discussed." - Leia

"Oh come on. Don't make me beg. How was it? I don't even have to ask whether you came. How many times did you cum?" - Linda

Victoria was grinning ear to ear before she began typing as she recalled last night's sensations.

"It was simply amazing. I was in heaven for the night. I actually came twice the first time." - Leia

"What do you mean first time?" - Linda

"OHH MYY GODD. Don't tell me you went back for seconds." - Linda

Victoria's grin somehow grew even wider.

"Of course I went back for seconds. And I haven't even gotten to the best part yet." - Leia

"He called me 'mom' when he fucked me" - Leia

"Are you sure you weren't imaging it?" - Linda

"Pretty sure. It was just once when he came in me the first time. But during the second time, it just looked like he was living out his fantasy of fucking his mother. ME." - Leia

"OMG. You're sooo lucky. What are you planning to do now?" - Linda

Victoria's grin slowly vanished. Her mind was distracted with the very thought the entire morning. 'Maybe it was only a fantasy for him, just like for me' she reasoned. But the fact was she was now slowly realizing it was more than just a fantasy for her. Their relationship had continued to grow and last night felt like her taking the logical next step in their relationship. 'But I shouldn't be thinking of having such a relationship him. He is my son.' she thought, trying to shame herself. But shame wouldn't come. But what could she do now? How could she even break that news to him. 'Honey, remember the sexy Catwoman you fucked at the Halloween party. It was actually your mom.' She can't bear to even think about the look of betrayal on his lovely face. Which brought her to her next question. Can she even go back to normal after what she had experienced.

"Nothing. This was supposed to be a one time thing." - Leia

"Can you even keep it a one time thing?" - Linda

"I have to" - Leia

Victoria quickly closed her laptop. She knew she didn't have the will power to fight Linda if she tried to persuade her.

'You have to stop thinking about him when you masturbate,' she tried to tell her horny brain. Again and again.

A notification sound on her phone distracted her thoughts. It was a picture from Luke with an attached text.

'Don't make dinner' attached to his selfie in-front of their favorite pizzeria. She lovingly stared at the image, her thumb reaching out to his face, trying to caress his cheek. The action made the next image in her gallery come to screen, the picture she had taken post their second 'session' at the Halloween party. The naked picture of her son, sprawled on the bed, taken just after he had cum in her. Her hand found its way to her vagina again, slowly sliding down her opening. She jerked herself back to reality and pulled her fingers away. She felt like an addict going through withdrawal. 'It hasn't even been 24 hours. Get a hold of yourself,' she scolded herself. She decided against any masturbation that day, trying to punish herself for her thoughts about her son.

Luke was hard at work even on a Saturday. He worked as a designer/pitch guy for a local closet company where he had begun working since his senior year in high school. He had inherited his mother side of artistic skills which he sometimes used in his home improvement projects. When 'old J', the owner of the closet company, discovered him working at Frank's pizzeria, when Frank was renovating, he had offered him an apprenticeship. When he found that he actually liked what he as doing, Luke made a decision to skip college and continue his job.

Victoria wasn't happy with Luke's decision to skip college. Sure it meant he would be closer to her, but she tried to convince him, though maybe not as hard as she should. She knew part of her didn't push him hard enough because she wanted him to stay in her life. He knew part of the reason he chose the job over college was because he didn't want to leave his mom. They just didn't know how big that decision was, just yet.

Normally Luke would have hated working during the weekends. It was not frequent, he generally made the extra effort when he knew he could get more business from the client. But, that Saturday, he was thankful for the work. It distracted him from his mom. When he realized that he would be gone most of the day, leaving his mom with all the chores which they usually shared, he decided to take her out for dinner. Nothing fancy, just some pizza.

The sun was setting when he set out from work. He pulled into the driveway within the next hour. His mom opened the door, dressed casually in a green sweater that fit her waist and hence, bulged at her chest. She had paired that off with a simple blue jeans. As always, even in those simple clothes, she looked amazing to Luke.

"Where's the pizza?"

"Ohh, I thought we could go out to Frank's for pizza."

"You driving?" she asked as she went back in to grab her purse.

"Sure, why not?"

Victoria soon followed Luke to the car. Reaching up to him, she tousled his hair and quickly darted to the other side of the car laughing.

Frank's pizzeria was an institution in their town. Frank's mom had inherited the place from her father nearly 30 years ago and they were both well known to Victoria and Luke. Victoria and Luke were frequent customers and it had been a tradition to celebrate their victories at the pizzeria, sharing a pizza in their usual booth.

It was nearly 10 when Victoria and Luke finally decided to call it a night. They had been casually chatting for nearly three hours when they realized how late it has been. When they left, both were happy that they can still chat with each other without any sexual thoughts about the other. Those thoughts were still there in the back of their minds, just not ruining conversations.

"Looks like my favorite customers are leaving without dessert," Frank called, as they were at the door. They saw him emerging from the back, with a paper bag in his hand.

"Here. Mom just made these. She knows you love them, Vicky," He pushed the bag into Victoria's hand. "Also, before I forget, we are having a small celebration here this Friday. I insist that you guys come."

"We wouldn't miss it," Luke replied smiling. "See you soon Frank. Thank you for the dessert." He waved as he exited the building.

Victoria's hand found Luke's as they slowly made their way to the car in the dark of the night. She was happy that they were settling back into their old lives, although maybe a bit more closer than they were before. That surely couldn't be a bad thing, right?

Victoria waited in the living room while Luke unpacked the Lemon cheesecake onto a plate. With two forks in hand, he snuggled into the couch beside his mom. The entire house was dark, with just the glare from the muted TV illuminating the living room. The were eating their first bites in silence when Victoria spoke.

"You remember the first time we had Lemon cake in this house," her voice barely more than a whisper.

"The first day we moved here." Luke spoke, thinking back, as he dissolved a bite in his mouth.

"Yes. There was no furniture in the house. Just us, an empty pizza box and a slice just like this." Victoria took another bite.

"I liked it so much, you even made it for my 18th birthday. And we ate that whole thing in one night" he laughed.

"That was one way to play the 'never have I ever' game. Replacing beer with a pie." she joined him laughing as she turned to face him.

"That was when I found out that you kissed a girl," he smiled teasingly, closing his eyes.

Victoria swatted his thigh. "Stop picturing it," continuing laughing.

"Oww. You're one to talk. Who starts the game by saying - 'Never have I ever masturbated in my life'?"

"That was a double edged sword though. I had to eat cake too."

"Yeah, that was a fun night. Me knowing that you masturbate and you actually telling me that you masturbate are two different things." His words slowly drifted as he imagined her, sitting in front of him, naked, slowly circling her clit.

'If you only knew who fills my mind, and my pussy, when I touch myself,' Victoria thought, her naughty thoughts coming to her mind as she became aware of her sudden wetness.

Victoria and Luke both jumped out of their day dreaming, and noticed where they were. Both looked at each other, Victoria's chest visibly moving as she took deep breaths. Luke's cock now erect in his jeans, straining uncomfortably, trying to be freed.

"I should be going to bed," Victoria said, her entire body screaming for his touch. She knew she couldn't trust herself so close to him now. She slowly made her way to the stairs and almost sprinted up to her bedroom, vaguely registering a 'Goodnight, mom!' from Luke.

Once in her room, no resolve in Victoria could stop her from masturbating while thinking of her son. Within no time, she was naked on her bed, lying on her stomach, with her phone in her left hand with her right hand furiously at work on her vagina. She opened the picture of Luke on her phone, the one she had taken just after he had cum in her and began imagining the final moments of their fucking. She was way too horny and already at the edge. She remembered how he had slowly entered her just seconds after she had orgasmed. She closed her eyes and could almost feel him buried to the hilt inside her, making very small thrusts as she whimpered into her bed, "Yes, baby, cum for me. Come inside mommy," as she came.

She rolled on to her back and stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily. 'That was underwhelming,' she thought, her entire body restless. She closed her eyes. 'You know you can't fight this,' the voice inside her head kept repeating over and over as sleep finally took her.

Sunday was rest day. Victoria busied herself with her painting while Luke just lazied around the house. Victoria sometimes felt bad that he didn't have many friends his age as most of his high-school friends were at college. They generally found something to do together but Victoria thought it would be best to stay apart for the time being.

Work brought little respite to her distraught her mind. Even her coworkers had noticed the change in her mood. When Victoria's boss, Claire, noticed that her mood hasn't been improving throughout the week, she called her into her office on Thursday.

"Everything alright at home?" she got right to the point.

"Uhhm yeah," Victoria replied, wondering how candid she could be with Claire. They were nearly the same age, but Victoria's career had taken a pause when she left work to focus on Luke. She had always been quite open with Claire, not just with her professional life but also with her personal one. Now, with a big promotion coming up, and the sensitivity of her issue at home, she had her walls all the way up.

"Look, I know things come up at home and you might be distracted a few days and that's ok. I was just asking because if you need a few days off you can take it. Your promotion discussion will only be after Thanksgiving," she clarified.

Victoria felt little relief but tried her best to put up her brave face.

Sensing that the issue was not job related, Claire came around her desk and occupied the seat beside Victoria. Taking her hands in hers, "I know being alone can get difficult sometimes. Maybe you just need to get out and have some fun." She raised her eyebrows slightly to imply what she meant.

Victoria was taken aback. Not because of the comment but because the thought of sleeping with someone other than Luke repulsed her. 'What the fuck is the matter with me?' she begged herself.

"You know what. You should go to my lake-house this weekend. It's getting way too cold for me anyway. Go alone, go with someone, a change in scenery would be a little better for you." She went back to her chair and tossed the keys to Victoria.

Luke was already in the kitchen when Victoria reached home, preparing dinner. He had noticed his mom become increasingly miserable as the days went by. He felt making a home-cooked meal might improve her spirits a bit. And if opportunity presented itself, he might try to see how she feels about their situation. It has been hard for him too. Spending every night, thinking about them together, not knowing how she felt about him, has been frustrating to him too. But for tonight, he put up his best face. Whatever be the outcome, his mom should have a good night.

"Hey honey I'm home," Victoria called as she entered.

"Hi home, how was your day?" Luke replied already laughing at his joke as Victoria groaned.

"Maybe save your dad jokes for your kids."

"But I like seeing you roll your eyes."

"Need any help?" Victoria called as she made her way upstairs to get changed.

"No," came the answer. "Dinner will be served in 10 minutes."

12