Hallowiener Pt. 10

Story Info
Dani attends an impromptu teacher's meeting.
4.3k words
4.68
4.4k
11
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forummj
forummj
212 Followers

Things had calmed down in Dani's life since his brush with danger in the park. He had called Officer Millar a few times; Dani enjoyed their chats. Officer Millar, or Ryan, as Dani had come to call him, began to show a healthy interest in Dani and many of his pastimes. As a younger man, Ryan was interested in sports mainly, which weren't Dani's forte, but the pair found plenty of things to talk about. Dani even found that talking to Ryan about his other unique talents was an excellent way to work through his reservations. After a few months, Dani was far more assured of what he had to offer the men of his town. Ryan had cemented so many choices for Dani, making Dani feel happier to be of service to the city's men. And as the Christmas holidays faded into the rearview, Dani prepared himself for a busy new term.

When school restarted, Dani's schedule was again filled with the usual appointments. Whenever a new report card was due, Dani would be summoned to Mr Hamilton's office to pursue Becca's spotless record. Dani had witnessed more than one teacher question why their grading was being overruled constantly, but that was due to damaged pride more than a genuine suspicion. Given time, even these protests petered out, and Dani's assistance in maintaining Becca's GPA continued unadulterated. Bolstered by the confidence-boosting chats with Ryan, Dani kept his eyes and ears out for any possible opportunity to help.

This was his life now. Five, sometimes six, days a week, Dani would be on his knees or his back, helping one of the many men in need of his services, begging for Daddy's cum. The location, and the Daddy in question, often differed, but the result was forever the same, much to Dani's growing satisfaction.

The list of Dani's clientele hadn't changed in some time, that was until the fourth week of term. He was in his English class when one of the other students knocked over two full boxes of paperclips, not by accident. The entire class watched as the boxes exploded on impact with the floor and shed their contents in a massive shimmering pile around Mr Lasky's desk. The student in question just stood still, unable to answer the teacher's repeated request for the boy to explain his actions. The usually calm Mr Lasky almost lost his cool as he swore under his breath. Not something his students were used to hearing from the skinny man. At that point, the bell rang, and Mr Lasky stared blankly at his class. He tried to find something to say but waved them all away instead. Everyone but Dani hustled out of the room without a word.

Dani left his bag on his chair and approached his teacher's desk. Mr Lasky slumped in his chair and didn't pay the boy any attention. Dani sunk to his knees and righted one of the boxes. Taking handfuls of the shiny metal pile, Dani began to refill the box. After about ten minutes, Dani reached up and placed the first box onto Mr Lasky's desk. The teacher looked at Dani quizzically. Not sure how long the student had been there, he said, "Dani, w--what are you doing?"

"It looks like you need some help, so I'm helping," Dani replied before bowing out of sight to retrieve the second box.

"Thank you," Mr Lasky said, a little surprised. The teacher stood up and peered over his desk at the young student. "There's no need. I can see to it."

"It's no trouble, Sir. I have a free period, so I'm all yours." Dani was enjoying his new freedom of expression. It often gave Dani a thrill to make little innuendos here and there, knowing exactly how far his promises would stretch if any man were willing to test them.

"Careful. Offering that, I may take advantage of you." Mr Lasky stepped over to Dani and put his hands on his lips. Dani froze for a moment. Bent over the pile of paperclips, he craned his neck to look up at Mr Lasky. Danis' eyes roamed up his teacher's legs and paused for a second on his groin before continuing upwards. "I could have you doing all kinds of things." Mr Lasky added.

"I--" Dani's voice croaked, and his throat was dry. Although he was settling into his role, Dani was still naïve about what desires men truly held. "I don't mind."

Mr Lasky cocked his head to the side and smiled at this student. It was hard to read his expression, but Dani didn't see any of the usual signs he had come to expect from a man in need. "I'll be right back."

Dani watched his teacher step over the remaining paperclips and walk out of the class. Dani could hear Mr Laskys' shoes clipping on the tiles of the corridor until he heard the familiar creaky door of the toilets. "When you gotta go, you gotta go," Dani said to no one and smiled, returning to his task.

Dani busied himself with hoovering up the paperclips as quickly as he could. After a few minutes, he heard the creaking door down the hall, and the clip-clop of Mr Laskys' shoes began getting louder. Dani sat back on his heels, waiting for Mr Lasky's entrance, but a moment before the teacher reached his classroom door, another familiar voice called out to him from somewhere outside. It was Mrs Hutchinson, the Principal's assistant. Dani couldn't hear the conversation, but it seemed important, so Dani returned to his clean-up duties.

Mr Lasky was still in the hallway talking to Mrs Hutchinson when Dani picked up the last paperclip he could find. Looking around for any more wayward stationary, Dani was about to close the second box when he spied a shiny metal tab under the desk. Mr Lasky's desk was a traditional wooden build, with very little clearance beneath it. The footwell was enclosed, and the desktop rested on two three-draw units on either end. Dani couldn't hook the paperclip with his nail, so he crawled around the desk and shuffled inside the footwell. Underneath the desk, Dani found several hidden paperclips that had slid under the wooden panel, so he duly began clearing them away too. Satisfied that he had retrieved the last one, Dani was about to reverse out from the cubby hole when Mr Lasky returned to the classroom with Mrs Hutchinson shuffling behind him.

Mr Lasky rounded the desk and stood in front of his chair, blocking Dani's retreat. Dani was about to speak up when Mrs Hutchinson said, "Look, Marvin, all I know is what I heard. He sounded like a wild animal, and the poor girl screamed like she was being stabbed." She paused, and Mr Lasky, Marvin, tried to speak before being cut off. "Stabbed with a knife. I didn't mean his, well, you know. It's just not right, Marvin."

"And you didn't see anything?" Marvin said, pulling his chair closer.

"No. The door was locked, and the blinds were down. I saw Mr Hamilton leave about twenty minutes later, but no one else."

"Well then, perhaps he was watching porn. You've met Jeanette; she's an old prude. The poor man probably just needed a quiet place too--. All men need to from time to time." Marvin pulled his chair up and sat down, shuffling forward and almost hitting Dani on the nose with his knee.

"Perhaps, but--but what if it was a student? Sex for good grades. You hear about it all the time." Mrs Hutchinson said, sitting at a desk.

"Hazel, come on, we both know that goes on, and it's not just Hamilton. Remember that kid? What was his name? Banner? The all-state linebacker. Didn't he proposition you to get out of detention?"

"Yes, but that's all it was, a proposition. There was no acceptance and no follow-up," Hazel said defiantly.

"I know, but you thought about it, didn't you?" Marvin paused and waited for Hazel to respond. "Didn't you?" He added, letting a small laugh slip.

"Okay, so maybe a little," Hazel replied, allowing herself to smile. "But I didn't. And no teacher should take advantage of a student. There's no excuse."

"Oh, Hazel," Marvin said, pulling himself forward and wheeling himself farther under his. Dani retreated into the recess as far as he could but failed to steady himself. Falling forward, Dani put out his hands and grabbed onto Marvins' thighs.

"They should all be reported no matter how innocent it may be. When I speak with Margaret tomorrow, I will suggest instant suspension for any teacher or student discovered in a compromising situation." Marvin released a surprised gasp and kicked a knee into the air thumping the underside of the desk. He wheeled back, pulling Dani with him. Marvin looked up at Hazel, who stared at the English teacher with a look of concern. "Are you okay?"

Thinking aboutHazels' last words, Marvin nodded and slowly wheeled himself forward again. "Just a little cramp." He glanced under the desk but couldn't see anything from his upright position. "Please--continue."

Hazel paused and looked at Marvin through narrow eyes. Relaxing her stare, she said, "I'll catch Mr Hamilton and whoever it is. Then we'll go from there. That should be enough of a deterrent for the other teachers.

Dani was listening to the conversation intently. He knew Hazel was referring to him when Mr Hamilton's name was mentioned. Dani squeezedMarvins' thighs involuntarily as he remembered his last visit with Becca's teacher. Mr Hamilton had been particularly rough that day. Dani had bruises all over his back, legs and butt from the hard fucking he'd taken. Dani had screamed, and loudly too, both begging to be fucked and begging for Mr Hamilton to slow down. Hazel was right, however. No one could exit the class into the hallway without being seen. That was precisely why Dani never left that way. Mr Hamilton's classroom was situated at the end of the building. It had two windows that overlooked the alley between Blocks C & D. Mr Hamilton covered both windows with diagrams and instructional posters. Most people didn't even know they were there, but the windows were still functional. After each session, Dani would leave through one of the windows. From there, it was only a short hop down to an awning over the recycling station in the alleyway. Dani would jump down onto the grass from there. And best of all, the alley was completely secluded.

Throughout Dani's little trip down memory lane, he didn't stop squeezing and massaging Marvins' thighs, which didn't go unnoticed by his English teacher. Marvin relaxed his legs, allowing them to fall open, causing him to slouch down in his seat but affording Dani more room under the desk. Taking an unconscious grip of his teachers' legs, Dani shuffled himself forward. When Dani was settled, he released his grip and relaxed, resting his elbows on Marvins' knees. In doing so, Dani hit his hand on the desk. The loud knock startled Marvin, and Hazel stopped talking. She glanced at her furtive colleague. Marvin thumped the desk and exclaimed, "Damn right! These kids get away with far too much. I'm with you."

Seemingly placated, Hazel returned to her rant on current discipline standards at the school, and Marvin slipped his hands quickly under the desk. Feeling around, he found Dani's head first, almost poking him in the eye; he felt around again and found Dani's hands. Taking a hand in each of his, Marvin planted them on his upper thighs. With a gentle pat, Marvin held up a flat palm, the international gesture of wait. Dani decided that listening to his teacher was probably better for everyone. So, Dani settled in for a long afternoon. "...suck you dry, you big stud," Hazel said.

"Excuse me?" Marvin said, surprised at what the older woman had just said.

"That's what I saw on that girl's phone. She'd sent it to one of the other seniors. And that's just the first one." Hazel proceeded to run through her catalogue of indecent acts she'd personally witnessed over the last twelve months.

Dani had rested his head on Marvin's right knee. He smiled as he stared into his English teacher's crotch, imagining all the other men who'd have Dani doing other things than just waiting, given a chance. "And--did you see the photo?" Marvin asked quietly.

Hazel paused, then said, "No." She composed herself for a moment, then said in a low voice, "You won't say anything, will you?" Dani couldn't tell what the answer was, by the lady continued. "I saw it. In the flesh, so to speak."

"What?" Marvin said, sitting up.

There was a pause, shortly followed by a sigh of resignation; then, she said, "He's fucking that cheerleader, the one with the blue hair. She's sleeping with another six students, maybe more."

"How the hell do you know that?" Marvin said, his interest piqued. Marvin slumped back down in his seat, pushing himself closer to Dani.

"I know these kids. I know how they think. I can almost plan my day around that little slut's schedule. All you have to do is find the correct empty classroom, and bam! Like clockwork, there she'll be, on her knees, bent over, or in any of a thousand similar positions. Last period, Thursdays; That's his day. In the AV studio, the one having the remodel. That's where I found them." Hazel paused for a moment before continuing. "She was on her back on the desk. She was moaning so loudly I thought he was killing her until I saw his--equipment. He was really going at her; it was obscene. Boobs bouncing around. His muscular body jackhammering the girl to dust."

Dani was enjoying the stories. He made a mental note to discover who this mystery man was. Just then, he felt something against his finger.

"And? How long did you watch?" Marvin said quietly.

"All of it," Hazel said without breaking stride. "To my shame. The lad yanked her off the desk by her hair, pushed her to the floor and straddled her chest. He covered her from nipple to nose. She was painted. That's when I properly saw his--well, you get the idea."

Dani pictured the scene in his mind and wondered if Hazel might have enjoyed the show more than she was willing to admit. Hazel described the antics of his fellow students so well that he thought she might not hate the indecency as much as she claimed. Then, Dani felt it again. Just faint, a tickle on the tip of his index finger, then again, and again.

"Must have been a mess," Marvin said.

There was no answer for a long time, and a hush fell over the room. Dani couldn't breathe. "Yes. So much cum." Hazel coughed and shuffled in her chair again. "He wasn't the last of the day either. That girl ended the day with the Janitor, believe it or not. That big hairy Arab man."

"Really? Khalid fucks the students?" Marvin said, intrigued.

"I'm not sure about more than one, but probably, yes. And fuck is not the term I'd use." Hazel's voice trailed off again as if something had stopped her from speaking. "Destroy is more like it." She added hoarsely.

"Destroy?"

Hazel blushed and tried to clear her throat. "She looked so small next to him. Khalid spoke, and the girl just undressed without a word. He undid his belt, and she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. I remember thinking that teaching obedience like that would make him a great addition to the staff." Hazel let out a derisive snort.

"Did the girl suck him?" Marvin said. Dani felt the nudge move to his middle finger.

Hazel took an audible breath in, "She just opened her mouth. He did the rest."

"He--" Marvin started to speak but stopped. Dani felt the nudge beneath his little finger. He lifted his head from Marvin's knee.

"He used her mouth. Yes. He wrapped his hand around her shiny blue ponytail, pointed his cock at her mouth with his other, and went to town."

"Wow," Marvin said. Dani squeezed once. The bulge beneath his fingers resisted, and Marvin groaned.

"I know," Hazel said. "It annoys me too. It's crazy to think of what goes on in this school behind closed doors."

"Again," Marvin said. Hazel looked at him quizzically.

"I said, it's crazy to think of what goes on in this school--"

"Sorry, I didn't mean you." Hazel looked at him strangely, and Marvin fumbled his words. "I mean, again, another school struggling to cope with this type of attitude within its population." Dani paused. The bulge under his hand throbbed and twitched as Marvin spoke. In response, Dani squeezed his tiny hand against the prominent bulge again, causing his teacher to groan.

"Oh, of course. I'm so glad you feel that way, too," Hazel said, shifting forward in her seat.

Marvin swallowed. "I can't wait for it. Don't let me hold you back. We both know what you need to do and what you want to do. And I want it too. It's been a long, long time, and it's so damn hard." Hazel smiled and nodded. Dani squeezed harder.

"You've made my mind up. I'll speak with the Principal. It may be presumptuous, but I think I'm the right person for the job." Hazel said with renewed vigour. "Do you agree?"

Dani stroked the bulge squeezing down the length. "Yes. That feels so good." Marvin said.

"I cannot begin to tell you how gratifying it is to hear someone else say that," Hazel exclaimed. "I thought I was going out of my mind. Although, when the parents find out, it will be a scandal."

Danis' fingers teased Marvin's zipper. "Slowly. You need to be quiet." Marvin said, leaning back in his chair and pushing his crotch towards Dani. Dani squeezed with one hand while his other reached for the little metal tab.

Hazel stared intently at Marvin for a moment. The teacher didn't break eye contact with the woman the whole time. "You know, I think you're right, Marvin. There's no reason this has to be a big song and dance. I can root out all the bad apples in the student body and contain the scandal. No one has to know."

Dani's fingers trembled as they tugged at the zipper. Marvin's trousers were ruffled around the crotch because of how he was sitting, so it wasn't the most straightforward job. The zipper snagged a few times, but Dani kept working it down until he reached the bottom. His hand shook, but Dani slipped it inside the warm confines of Marvin's trousers and ran his delicate fingertips along the bulging shaft of Marvin's thick cock. The teacher purred. "God, your hand feels so small."

Again Hazel looked at the teacher quizzically, her brain deciphering his words. "Oh, what a fool I've been?" Hazel said, standing abruptly. Marvin froze as he watched his colleague soar to her feet whilst his student's hand gently caressed his hardened length beneath the desk. Hazel squared up to the desk and leant forward, staring intently into Marvins' eyes. Placing her hands on the desktop, she smiled. " You think I don't know what you're doing?"

It was Dani's turn to freeze in place. One hand still clutching his teacher's thigh, the other buried deep in his pants, gripping Marvin's thick, veiny shaft. Dani's hand trembled. He waited. "What--what do you mean?"

"It's over. Your fun has to stop." Hazel said calmly.

Marvin's heart began to race, and his face lost all colour. Dani didn't remove his hand; his fingers started to stroke Marvin's thick shaft's rugged, warm skin. The teacher groaned again. "I'm sorry, it just feels so damn good."

"I'm sure it does." The older woman said softly. "But it's too late for that. I'm not about to sit here and just let it happen."

Although his reach was hampered, Dani's hand stroked up and down the thick veiny shaft of Marvin's cock with surprising ease. "Please. I beg you, just a little bit. You can look the other way. I've needed this for so long."

Hazel straightened up and put her hands on her hips. She cocked her head to one side and smiled. "Relax, I'm only kidding. I know you're teasing me. Saying my hands are so small. I know I'm only one person, but you can handle big things even with tiny hands."

Both Marvin and Dani let out a collective sigh. Marvin gasped and said, "Yes. Of course, I was teasing you, Hazel." Dani squeezed and rubbed Marvin's shaft. Tugging the thick slab of cock. The cockhead scraped against the rough, coarse fabric of his trousers until it slipped free and out into the fresh air. Marvin groaned. "Yes, oh god, yes."

Hazel sat back down and stared at her colleague. Marvin closed his eyes and let his head roll back while Dani teased the head of his impressive cock. Pointing it straight at his face, Dani allowed his hands to take long, languid strokes along the entire length. The pointed tip glistened in the dim light under the desk; it made Dani's mouth water. Hazel sighed. "Maybe it's too big a job for me."

forummj
forummj
212 Followers
12