Hallway Collision

Story Info
Sultry day dreaming.
843 words
3
969
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was cool and the air was crisp. I slid into my running leggings and top. Slipped on my sneakers and grabbed a light weight jacket. As I close my apartment door and head for the elevator I run smack into the most gorgeous male specimen I've ever seen. He was tall, maybe 6'3". His weight was in the low 200's. His shoulders were bulging from the many hours that he'd spent at the gym. I often passed him in the hall way just after he'd returned. He would fill the entire hallway with his raw sweaty aroma. I don't know how someone could have sexy smelling sweat at that level, but it makes my knees go weak!

I must have been five shades of embarrassed because for the life of me I couldn't find my words or catch my breath. I had dreamt of making contact with his tight body so often that I felt like I knew every inch of it already.

He looks up at me with his drop dead gorgeous smile and I immediately feel the wetness spread through my luscious lips. My clit was still swollen from the earlier masturbating while dreaming about his amazing psych. His words ran through my ears like liquid lava when he asked if I was okay.

Instead of answering him with words, my mind uncontrollably took over. My arms were wrapped around his neck in a instant and my lips were pressed against his, my tongue begging to be let in to mingle with his. Before i know it we are locked in one of the hottest most passionate kisses ever! He pulled away slightly from my quivering lips to whisper that he has dreamed of kissing me. His breath against my skin had me soaking my leggings.

He asked where I was heading in such a hurry and I just couldn't think of anything to say other than "where ever you take me". He quickly pulled me by the arm into his apartment. He made quick work of locking lips as he aggressively pulled my form fitting clothing off of my body. the look in his eyes as his covered my tiny frame. His eyes lingering on the hairy patch that was between her tight thighs.

His fingers slid from his grip he had around my neck to my small breasts. They were the perfect in size. Just a handful with small gum drop sized nipples that got rock hard between his finger tips. He pinched both sharply causing me to gasp deeply and let out a yelp. This definitely pleased him. He tugged and pulled my nipples until i begged him to suck them. He devoured my entire breast! I could feel the storm that was brewing below. I felt my wetness begin to run slowly down my inner thighs.

He held me against the wall facing him as he stepped out of his shorts. His cock stood rock hard, the tip oozed with his warm pre-cum. He took my hand and placed my finger on the tip of his cock and covered it in his juice. He told me to taste it. I gobbled it up! He tasted salty and sweet at the same time. His eyes stared into mine with deep intent. He pressed me against the wall as he drew one of my legs up to wrap around his waist while I balanced on the other. His stare getting deeper, he asks me if i am ready to take his massive cock. All i could do was beg him to please let me feel him sink his rock hard cock as deep as he could into my dripping hungry pussy.

Without further words I felt the heat from the tip of his cock press against my sopping hairy pussy lips. He forced them open with his body weight pushing into me. My tightness was being stretched and that was just the tip. I felt like I could cum instantly from the fullness that was taking over. My muscles contracted and rippled all at the same time as i squeezed his massive rod. I could feel his throbbing from the core of my tiny body.

I began to feel the most powerful juicy orgasm building. It was going to be one of those that starts as he enters and doesn't stop until he has filled me completely up. As the electricity begins rippling from deep within, I feel my g-spot ripen. My pussy is begging for his pounding. He looks me in the eyes and tells me to cover his cock in my cum. And just like that, my orgasm took over. I began quivering and moaning uncontrollably. The kind of moans that have you wandering where that sound came from. I felt my muscles open up and receive him and his load of seed that he planted so deep. I began convulsing in an orgasm that ran down his nuts and thighs. I covered every inch of his cock and balls in my creamy warm cum.