Halos and Heroes Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you." My cock mourned the loss of Ben's hand, but being treated to a front seat view of a toned chest and abs when Ben unbuttoned his shirt was a fine consolation prize.

He shrugged his shirt off his broad shoulders and made short work of mine, tossing it somewhere over his head. I grinned. "I hope you remember where you put that or Roman's going to find a surprise later."

"He wouldn't mind, but I'm not going to tempt him. We're friends not saints, and I saw the way he looked at you tonight.

"That's sad for him, because you have my full attention."

I perched on the edge of Roman's desk. Using the new leverage, Ben quickly pulled my pants past my ankles so I could kick them off. I chuckled when he pulled a small bottle of lube and a condom from his pocket. "Prepared much?"

"I was a Boy Scout," Ben volunteered, before stealing another lingering kiss. "I want to bend you over this desk."

"Is Roman going to be okay with that?"

"He offered his office knowing what we were going to do up here. He'll get off on it."

My brow cocked. "And you're okay withthat?"

Ben's smile was wicked. "A man's mind is his personal playground. As long you know you're mine, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"I never said I was yours," I murmured, then remembered I had told him he was mine. Oh well. Not like we both didn't know it was true.

As if to clarify that, he said. "You are. You just haven't admitted it yet."

Ben's hand slid up my hips as he dropped to his knees. My own went weak when he reached out to circle his fingers around my shaft and gave a slow, exploratory tug.

My groan must have tipped him off to the fact that "we" liked what he was doing, because he stroked his hand up and then down again. His hair was silky beneath my fingertips when I fisted it between my fingers.

"Go on," I urged. "Do it."

"Pushy bottoms don't get what they want."

"And what is it I want?" I asked through clenched teeth.

Ben rubbed his jaw against the cut of my hip. My eyes crossed when I felt the filthy words mouthed against my flesh.

"Yeah, that's about right."

Ben chuckled, and turned his face just enough to rub the flat of his tongue up my cock from base to crown with long sweeping licks that never went past a tease. He primed me for act one, teasing me into a frenzy. He knew it too, because a deep hum of satisfaction escaped his throat. His hands restrained me on the desk to prevent my hips from angling up to shove my dick into his throat. Limiting my movement was a frustrating turn-on. So was the scrape of his teeth across my sac where he changed it up, gentling as he sucked my balls into his mouth one at a time.

Confirmation that I was losing my mind came from the stream of curses I couldn't control, until Ben had mercy on me and closed his mouth completely around my cock. The hard suction from his lips and tongue was what I'd craved, but now that he was giving it to me, I couldn't decide if I wanted things to end like this.

I pulled the curtain for act two, sliding my other hand into his hair so that I could yank him off. It had to hurt him since his teeth scraped my skin and made me hiss, but what he saw in my eyes must've been worth the pain. He said nothing as he surged up until he was standing again. His hands commanded, forcing me to face the wall behind the desk.

My already weak knees buckled when my lust addled brain processed the fact I could see the entire club below us. I'd been so far gone when we'd walked in through the door that I hadn't noticed that the wall was made of glass. The thought that people could see Ben sucking me off filled me with equal amounts of shame and excitement. I groaned when Ben's teeth sunk into my shoulder, his body fitting so neatly against mine I realized he'd lost his pants somewhere along the way.

"It's a two-way mirror, baby," he murmured, feeling my body tense. "They can't see us."

I wasn't so sure about that. At the rate we were going, I'd be boring peepholes through the wall with my cock.

The snap of the lube's cap raised the hair on the back of my neck with anticipation. Ben steadied me with one hand on my hip, the other probing at my hole with slick fingers.

I trusted him when he said that it was a two-way mirror, but it still felt primal. A clear claim in front of the masses.

My ears rang from the intensity of my arousal, and I pressed my burning forehead against the cool glass.

"Stay there." I heard the sound of foil tearing, and seconds later the gnawing emptiness inside of me disappeared as Ben pushed the lube farther into my body with the pressure of his cock. I widened my stance and rocked back, the thick layer of the slick making it easy to take him deeper. The slippery fingers of one hand managed to grip my hip tight, while the other applied pressure against my shoulders to keep me in place.

Silhouetted in the thick glass, the open, unconsciously sexy expression on Ben's face was almost enough to push me over the edge. I had to scrape my nails hard under my sac to keep from splattering the mirror.

My head dropped between my shoulder blades when Ben flexed his hips and propelled right into a rhythm that matched the vibrations of the heavy bass we could feel through the floor. The force rocked me up onto my toes and I threw out a hand to keep my face from hitting the glass.

A strong arm curled around my waist, using my greater height to tug me down at an angle that pegged my prostate on every upward stroke. I couldn't fucking think. I could only feel, overwhelmed by the rush of need roaring through me.

"Sweet fucking Christ." There wasn't room for guilt at using the Lord's name in a less than pious situation because my headspace was inundated with Ben. He plunged into me, his balls slapping at the back of my thighs. The relentless pace pushed me so flat against the glass, I could barely wrap my fist around my cock to match Ben's tempo. The heat building in in my balls made my dick ache for release and signaled how close I was. When I warned Ben between moans, he sped up and the hand I'd been stroking myself with got wedged against the wall.

"Let go for me, Sam." The edge in Ben's voice made the sentence both a plea and a command. "Trust me to take you where you need to go."

My mouth went dry, and my tongue plastered itself against the roof of my mouth when Ben's teeth tugged at the lobe of my ear so I couldn't escape his words. "No matter what you say, what Max or anyone else thinks... You. Belong. To. Me."

Electrifying was the only word to describe the orgasm that seized my entire body when I broke. My shout could've been his name, but my brain had lost all processing power. Spunk dripped through my fingers. By some miracle, none got on the glass.

I set my feet more securely on the floor when Ben buried his face in my shoulder and kicked my legs wider apart for traction when his rhythm faltered. He drove forward a few more times before his body stiffened. I could feel the heat of his release even through the latex and instantly imagined how amazing that burn would feel without it.

"Definitely going to need those Lysol wipes." I sounded wrecked, but I was still riding my high and couldn't bring myself to give a shit.

Ben laughed, pulling out. He wrapped the condom in a tissue from the box on the edge of the desk, then dumped it into the small, nearby garbage bin before maneuvering me into a naked, sticky cuddle on the couch.

"I know where they are. I've known Roman for years and he's a man of habit; a little OCD. This office is a carbon copy of the one in his other club."

"Everyone has some foible. At least he's hot. You forgot to mention that part when you were sulking over Max."

Laughter rumbled against my skin. "Is he? I've never really noticed. Guess he's not my type."

"Or you're full of crap?"

Laughing, we scuffled until I ended up on my back. Pure content settled over me, and I stroked my hand across his chest, admiring the sleek golden skin that contrasted with the silver of my dog tags where they coiled against his skin between us. Inspiration made me sit up so he could do the same. I saw curiosity in his eyes, but it melted into a smile of pure pleasure when I removed my tags and looped them around his neck instead.

"You're giving me these?"

"I may have picked up a few things from your lessons in romance. Besides, if you have them, that means I need to come find you if I want them back."

Ben leaned in to kiss me, and I slid back down onto the couch beneath him. "What time is it?"

"Skin-thirty," Ben said, pressing a kiss into my shoulder. "You need to start wearing a watch."

"Why?"

He grinned. "Because I like punctuality from my man, knowing he'll come when I tell him to."

"You're going to go there? Seriously?"

Ben's laughter rumbled against my mouth. "Over and over again..."

12