Halos and Heroes Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed that way for a while, exchanging long, languid kisses. We seemed to be on the same page of just needing that simple physical connection. Eventually the kisses got more heated and though I hated to stop, I needed to get my hands on the condom and lube I'd seen on the bed earlier. Apparently he'd already planned our night. I didn't bother teasing him about assuming I was a sure thing, because I wanted him in me, stroking my insides with the same slow, sweet sensuality his tongue assaulted my mouth with.

Ben's hand curled around my wrist to take the bottle out of my hand though he left me holding the condom. When I cocked a brow in silent question, Ben pushed my other hand down so that I could feel how slick and open he already was. I blinked and he grinned, nipping my lower lip.

"Immaculate intervention...also known as really quick hands when you were distracted earlier with your cock down my throat."

Ben's tongue made a warm, gentle circle below my ear, then dipped lower to whisk across the pulse in my throat that jumped when he bit down. He sucked the skin into his mouth with just enough force to bruise. I wouldn't be able to hide a hickey that high on my neck, but I didn't care. If this was his way of paying me back for making him lose his mind, he could bring it. A little mark of ownership never killed anyone. It was justhot.

"I wonder if I can distract you like that again when you're so deep inside me I can feel you against my spine ... When my body pulls you in, and squeezes down in welcome. Do you think I'll make you lose it before I come, or will you have enough focus to break me first?"

Ben's eyes glittered when he issued the challenge and locked his thighs around my hips to trap my body where he wanted it. Insistent, confident hands slid down my sides to settle on the curve of my ass, and he squeezed my cheeks, promising a much happier ending than any I could find at a high priced massage parlor.

"My money's on door number one, but you're going to take me either way, because it's what I want. Right. Now."

His hips tilted up in invitation. The slick smear across his inner thigh came from my leaking tip not the lube, and my skin prickled with heated awareness that started at my cock, but spread out to every nerve ending in my body to make sure it knew that I'd just been topped from the bottom.

It would've been easier to do this from behind, but Ben wasn't having any of that. His hand locked on my wrist, keeping my arms braced where they were so we remained face to face.

"Nuh uh. You don't get to hide because you want to win the challenge." The tease was there, but it rode on the desire in his voice. "Come on, Sam. Don't make me beg."

It was a safe bet that he wouldn't be the one that ended up begging, but I did as I was told and rolled the condom down my cock. Angling my body, I pushed in slowly, not wanting to hurt him. Ben didn't seem to care about the burn that tightened his features for a moment. He pushed back against me firmly, and his body sucked mine in just as he'd predicted it would. My eyes almost crossed when he clenched down, rolling his hips up to hit the spot he wanted.

"Right there, Sam," he groaned. "Just like that."

Between the evidence of his teeth in my skin, and the long, stinging lines on my back from his nails, I was going to end up looking like I'd fought with a cat and lost. But it was a small price to pay for the pleasure of watching his teeth sink into his lower lip hard enough to leave their imprint behind. I could feel the subtle raised pattern when I kissed him, savoring his mouth to protect it. He bit me instead when I drew out slowly just to hear him beg. His body arched beneath mine in frustration, wanting me to fill him again.

I gave him what he wanted and sank in deep and blind, even though what I'd have preferred was spreading his cheeks and watching the head of my cock be swallowed up by his tight ring. But the erotic visual would've shorted out what was left of my working brain synapses.

I pulled back, the ridge of my cock head teasing the clenching entrance to his body before I plunged deep again. I repeated that cycle until his hips were grinding back against my body, trying to get me even farther inside. I didn't hit his prostate on every stroke, but I knew each time that I did because his entire body reacted like he'd been electrocuted.

A million sensations overwhelmed me. My hands wanted to be in twenty places at once, and metal filled my mouth when I bit my tongue hard so that small pain could focus my mind on something other than the pleasure that was threatening to break me, and end this way sooner than I wanted to.

Pressing my face against his shoulder, I breathed in the musky sweetness of his skin and tried to calm down. Not an easy task when Ben was moving beneath me, clenching and unclenching his inner muscles with an expertise that made me want to kill anyone else he'd ever practiced on to hone that particular skill.

I kissed him to distract myself, but it proved to be a mistake. Ben's mouth was an erotic playground—as exhilarating as that first time that you went so high on the swings you were sure that you'd clear the tree line and fly with the birds.

"Samuel..." Ben's voice held both warning and praise when I relinquished my claim on his mouth just so I could hear the vocal litany I used as my guide to getting him closer to popping, and myself to winning the bet.

I was playing a dangerous game; every time I fulfilled one of his erotic petitions, it came back at me like a boomerang, making me want to give him more. To give him everything.

Far from my first time, let alone my first with Ben, I didn't understand this sudden need to belong to him. Like a man on fire, I wanted to please. To be as good as I knew I was.

The room spun around me as I started to lose control. A tingling began low in my balls when I rocked forward, feeling his body tighten like a vise around me as he got closer to that edge we were both trying to push each other over.

Forcing myself to a kneeling position, my fingers curled hard into his hips for traction, and I gave him everything he was asking me for. His moans gave sound to his body's silent plea for me to take him deeper every time it arched. There was nowhere left for me to go, but that didn't mean we both didn't want more of this connection that had me trembling, and Ben's body straining as he wrapped his hands around the spindles of the headboard to physically hold himself back.

His eyes were closed in complete trust, and I felt my mouth go dry as his lips parted enough for him to whisper my name. I knew he was waiting for me to surrender first when his eyes opened and locked on mine. He let go of the headboard and grabbed my hand, immediately lacing our fingers together to rest them against his chest. He leaned up to kiss me, and the hand not holding mine curled around the back of my neck to brace me there. He moaned my name again my lips again, but his winning play was the two words that followed.

"Te amo."

Even if I hadn't been fluent in Spanish, I'd have understood what that meant. That level of passion couldn't be anything less than game changing.

I didn't need the hard clench of his ass to make me see stars, because I knew that when Ben traded English for the language he'd been raised with, he was too far gone not to mean the words that made me lose my mind. They obliterated the last shreds of self-preservation I clung to.

I shoved into him and let go. My release flooded that thin layer of latex, and hurled me into a shortage of thought when all the blood rushed down to my groin and away from my brain. I blamed that defect of the male body for the lapse of judgment that turned my moan into a spontaneous entreaty for him to repeat himself. The surprise was enough to bring him off, and his spunk splattered over my chest, trickling down my body in trails of molten heat.

My body shuddered as I struggled to hold myself up with arms that had suddenly turned gelatinous, but the decision of whether to collapse right on top of Ben, or roll away to keep from crushing him was taken out of my hands.

My heart raced, and his didn't feel any steadier when his arm locked around my waist to drag me flat against his chest. He kissed me hard, denying me the oxygen I needed to process what had just happened between us, and his ankle curled up high on the back of my thigh to trap me.

Most people probably would've agreed that anything said in the midst of an erotic meltdown didn't count, but the way that Ben devoured my mouth made it clear that he wouldn't disregard the fact I'd begged him to say he loved me. He couldn't repeat the sentiment while he claimed my mouth, but he fed the emotion of both of those words back to me with a fervor that put our earlier passion to shame.

Every press of his lips, each stroke of his hands that aligned our bodies perfectly, demanded I submit to the emotional wave that threatened to drown me. Only when my body went pliant did he release his grip, and slow his sensual assault.

He let his head loll back against the pillows when I tucked my head beneath his chin.

"Trust me now?"

My answer was brief but true. "Yes."

I couldn't see his expression, but I felt him relax when he pressed a kiss to the top of my head, and repeated those two words that pulled me into contented sleep.

12