Hamburg - Västerås

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him if he had a girlfriend, but he didn't.

"What are the names of your friends you are going to visit?" he asked. "Maybe I know some of them?"

So I had to admit that I didn't have any friends at all in Västerås. The only reason I was there was to try to find him. Micke looked at me seriously. Then he gripped my hands and squeezed them. And he asked me if I would like to follow him to his room. And I would like nothing better.

We fell into each other's arms directly after having shut the door. And he spoke the words I had longed for so badly: "Ingrid, I have missed you so terribly!"

And it didn't last long until we lay naked in his bed. We wrapped our arms around each other and hugged each other hard. And he pushed a thigh up between mine and touched my vagina, and I pushed my abdomen against his hard penis. We rested like that for some time, just to savor the intimate contact between our bodies.

And then we made love. And when he came in me, it felt like the last time three years ago had happened yesterday. All the past years were gone, like. And Micke felt exactly the same as in Blankenese; he stroked my hair as before, he kissed my neck as before, he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me as before, and he moved inside me as before. And he gave me a long, wonderful, and relieving orgasm.

Then we lay in each other's arms, kissed, and said loving words to each other. And I felt so safe and calm in Mickes arms. And my stomachache was gone. And my headache too.

That night, I stayed with Micke. I didn't have any sleepover things with me. So Micke loaned me his toothbrush. And I slept in my panties.

I had called my mom the evening before and told her that I wouldn't get back until the next day.

"Oh well," she said. "Have you met a new guy?"

"No, Mom," I replied. "I've met an old one."

I slept like a stone that night without waking up one single time; the first time for very long. I didn't wake up until Micke kissed my shoulder and shook me gently. He said, "Come along, Ingrid. You can put on your clothes later. It's getting late, so let's have breakfast first."

During our breakfast, I asked if he would like to visit me in Hamburg. And he would be happy to do so. Then I asked about his job plans after his education. He was silent for a while. Then he said, "Well, I don't necessarily have to work in Sweden.....

12