Hammered: A Jewel to Die For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned into my mouth as her tongue swirled with mine. "Mmm, Les, I think I'm going to really, really like having a roommate."

"Hush up and kiss me, girl," I whispered back, grinning at how much I was enjoying it and realizing how much I was showing my enjoyment as she ground her mound against me and tried to push back on my fingers to make them slide in.

I gave her one more squeeze before grabbing the bottom of the t-shirt and stripping it up and over her head. She giggled as I did and threw her head back, biting her lower lip when I pushed up under her tits and lightly pinched her nipples. I wasn't paying enough attention though for that's when she arched and slid my throbbing member into her yearning hole. She was so wet that she sank all the way down before crying out.

Her muscles were incredible as she rode atop me like a bronc rider, up and down, squeezing me like there was no tomorrow and driving me, all-too-quickly, toward the end.

"Hang on," I said with just a moment's warning before grabbing her and rolling to the side. Laughing, our legs were tangled for a moment while we adjusted with me now on top and driving into her. I had to slow to a crawl to avoid blowing too soon, but it wasn't long before I regained control and I was pumping into her as she clenched me.

Di moaned, over and over, and was soon begging for more, harder, faster, as I pushed her in a building crescendo and then over the peak. We came together and then held each other tight while our spasms subsided.

"Oh, Les, Miss Dyna Myte is gone and done for—I even tossed the platinum wig—but that really was dynamite," she said with a giggle. "Think you can go again soon?"

"Yeah, in a little bit," I agreed, really looking forward to it and to our future together.

Di grinned at me as she took me in hand. "I don't know. I bet it will be less time than you think," she whispered before kissing my tip and sucking me into her mouth.

My eyes widened and my blood started rushing once more as she brought me back to life. It wasn't long before I moaned, long and low, and hoping like hell that I'd be able to return the favor to her just a little later in the evening.

Yes, with Diamond in my life, these really were going to be the good old days.

The End

________________

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and for any favorites, follows, and comments. All are greatly appreciated! To show my appreciation, I'll skip the rather voluminous historical notes this time but if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section! Thanks!