Hampton Suites Chronicles

Story Info
Ashley fucks an obese guest at Hampton Suites hotel.
4.1k words
4.76
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quarter to 11pm and my shift was about to end in 15 minutes. The night manager, Sam, who was also my boss, was already here to takeover the night shift.

We were chatting casually and did not see a guest walk up to the counter, and say in a gentle voice, "Excuse me, miss."

I jumped at the sudden sound and turned around, "oh sorry sir." I looked up to see him for the first time.

I saw a middle aged bald man, with a full beard and chubby face. He was short and very overweight. My eyes traveled down seeing his broad chest stretching out of the shirt he was wearing and I could see greying hair peaking from the top of the shirt.

"I am sorry to startle you," I heard him apologize sweetly. I realized my eyes had lingered on those chest hairs for more time than it was appropriate and immediately blushed. He was smiling, showing his bright white teeth, "I have a reservation under McCormack."

"C...certainly sir." I stammered, "Welcome to Hampton Suites, Mr. McCormack. My name is Ashley. Let me pull up your reservation."

"Hi Ashley!" he said cheerfully, "Has anyone told you how pretty you are?" I looked up in surprise. I get hit on by men all the time. However, not often by men like him. This guy had some confidence. Or it might be the alcohol taking. He did smell like he had quite a few. But I didn't mind. I enjoy the attention.

I smiled courteously, "Thank you sir." Then looking back at the computer screen I said, "I see you have one of our premier rooms."

"Are they good, Ashley?" He asked. "I heard the beds are very..." he paused to lean in, "...soft." I wondered why he lowered his voice.

"They are our best suites, sir. The beds are very soft," I replied, maybe too eagerly.

"So you have slept in those beds?"

I laughed to avoid the question. Only if he knew how many times I have been on those beds. But rarely to sleep. "Here are your keys sir. The room is on the top floor. Have a pleasant stay at Hampton Suites." I gave him the keys.

"Will you be up to tuck me in?" He asked with a wink. Oh what a bad line! Why are all men the same. Seeing me roll my eyes he added hastily, "I mean, can you bring me some coffee." He said it in such a cute disarming manner that it somehow made me laugh.

"Certainly sir," I said, "I will send someone up with a fresh pot." He made a mock disappointed face, which made me laugh again. He was very sweet.

As he walked away I thought to myself what would it be like to fuck such an obese man. I will surely have to be on top.

----

"You want to fuck him, don't you?" Sam said with a chuckle, after Mr. McCormack had left. "You want to fuck that ugly fat old dude."

"I don't know what you are talking about," I tried to ignore him. "And he is not ugly."

"Don't get cute with me. Look at those giant pokies!" I looked down at my chest. My breasts were swelled up and the hard nipples were poking through my padded bra and shirt. I didn't realize I got so turned on by that little flirting.

"Tell you what," Sam said. "That man was clearly drunk. Maybe he had too many to drink tonight. And he was hitting on you, although very poorly. You take the coffee to his room and give him some company."

"My job is a receptionist," trying again to ignore him, "I am not a hooker."

"Are you not?" Sam countered. "We get here many rich business class men. Those are your weakness, isn't? Rich old men. Daddy types. Doesn't matter if they are fat or ugly. Just in last month you fucked four guys."

"That's not true," I tried to defend, then with a smile added, "one of them was a woman."

We both laughed. Sam knows I am a high class slut and he pimps me to these wealthy guests. Not surprisingly these men (and sometimes women) become repeat customers of our hotel. What can I say, I am very good at my job.

----

I started a pot of coffee in the kitchen. While it was brewing, I looked into a mirror to check myself. I was wearing a black lace choker, with a white button down shirt, a short pencil skirt, and high heels.

I am 25, tall with a tight and slim young body. Couple of years ago I had breast augmentation surgery, and my breasts are high and full, with not a slightest sag. By any definition I am a hot piece of ass.

After the surgery, I did some modeling, and to earn more money went into the porn industry. But soon left it for reasons below.

I have a secret not many people know. I am a transgender female. Been that way for a long time now, even before I was a skinny high school slut. I do have a teeny-weeny penis, that I keep tucked inside my panties, but since the surgery, no one can look at me and say I am not a woman.

The modeling and porn career did not take off for me. I did not fit in the traditional female category, and so I did not land many assignments. I hated not being treated as a normal woman, so I left that field after just a year. To make ends meet I took this job. Sam knows my secret and my sordid past. But as long as I keep our rich customers happy, he is happy.

Looking in the mirror, I refreshed my lipstick and untied my ponytail to let my long black hair fall to my shoulders. Then, feeling cheeky, I opened top two buttons of my shirt to expose my deep cleavage. By the time coffee was done, so was I, ready to charm our newest guest.

----

I knocked at the door. Mr. McCormack opened the door. He was wearing just a towel, wrapped around his waist. He had a huge protruding potbelly, obscenely spilling out from the top of the towel. His whole body was hairy like an ape, except of course, his shiny bald head.

My legs buckled ever so slightly as I took in the view. He was such a sexy man with a powerful presence. I felt the urge to drop to my knees, tear away that towel, and suck his man meat, right here in the hallway for anyone to see. I am a slut and I am not shy about it. I have sucked men off in locker rooms, behind clubs and parking lots. It's my favorite thing to do.

"Ashley!" exclaimed Mr. McCormack, "you beautiful girl, you came to tuck me in!"

"I brought you some coffee sir," I said with my dazzling smile. "My shift just ended and I thought I bring it up to you before I leave." I jetted my chest out slightly to further part the front of my shirt.

"Thank you dear," he said, gawking at my cleavage, "can you place it on the table. I am about to get into the shower." He moved to the side to make way for me, continuing to gape at my swollen puppies.

"Certainly sir." I walked in to place the tray on the table, swinging my hips side to side, making sure to casually rub my skirt to the front of his paunchy belly.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do, Mr. McCormack?" I asked innocently as I turned around, suggestively playing with the third unopened button of my shirt.

I saw him close the door slowly. I smiled, guessing what he was about to do. He untied his towel, letting the towel drop to the floor, revealing his flaccid penis dangling between his legs. It was huge. Had to be at least 9 inches. It reminded me of my porn days.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

"Oh I am sorry dear," he said, pretending the towel drop was an accident. "I think I'm still drunk from last night. I am going to jump in the shower. Can you pour me a cup of the coffee and bring it to me, Ashley?" he asked sweetly.

He kept looking at me as he stood there, bare butt naked, flaunting his male monster, swinging free, waiting for me to reply. I felt a movement under my skirt as I watched his enormous woman tamer in amazement. Unable to take my eyes away, I just nodded yes.

---

I heard the shower start as I poured the coffee into a mug. Not wanting my clothes to get wet, I decided to take them off.

I undid the remaining buttons of my shirt, and threw it on the floor. Then I took off my bra, freeing my perky boobs. Aroused as I was, my nipples were engorged with blood, standing up pertly, and begging for attention. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it slide down my legs, and stepped out of my high heels. I stood naked in my creamy hairless skin.

Having seen Mr. McCormack's monster of a penis up so close, I had a very noticeable bulge in my panties, so I decided to keep my panties on. I was afraid what might happen if I revealed my true self to him. Too many men have freaked out at the sight of my mini love pole where they expect a pussy. They didn't understand that I am just a normal woman, no different from other at-birth bitches, but less stuck up and way more fun.

I wrapped a towel around me covering from my breasts down. I opened the door to the bathroom and entered, carrying the coffee mug.

I saw the shower screen was fogged up. I could just make out Mr. McCormack's vague nude figure. I opened the shower door and handed him his coffee. "Take a big swig," I told him. He took a couple big gulps and handed me the mug back. I put the coffee on the counter and turned back to him who stood motionless staring at me. He was dripping wet with the shower raining on him, and a thick stream of water was flowing down from his great male organ, as if he was pissing. God, he looked so gorgeous!

"Come on in sweetie, give me a hand with cleaning." Mr. McCormack said. "Don't leave me hanging now." He slowly shook his dagger jutting threateningly from his crotch. I smiled at him and walked in the shower, shutting the door behind me.

---

We made an odd couple. I was two inches taller than him, with a slender figure. He was short and wide, and took up most of the shower space. I was just barely able to squeezed past his waist to grab the soap.

I started cleaning him slowly, taking my time with the soap, first across his back and shoulders. Then turning him to face me, I rubbed his hairy chest and fat stomach. Finally I leaned down to run my hands over his donkey cock. I grabbed his shaft and stroked it for a minute before washing his massive balls.

He started to grow hard and suddenly, as if the coffee kicked in, he was awakened and took charge of the situation.

"You like to play with my hard meat?" he asked. "It's only fair that I get to play with your tits. I've been lusting to have them bare and in my hands." He grabbed the front of my towel, which had gotten wet and was already slipping, and tore it away with a force, revealing my ample young tits. Cupping the firm melons in each hand, he slowly rubbed the long sensitive nipples between his callused fingers.

"Sweet Jesus," he exclaimed, "these are both bigger and firmer than I imagined." He let his head drop and licked at first one nipple and then the other. I threw my head back and was whimpering with pure pleasure, when without warning, Mr. McCormack bit down on my left teat. A delicious pain raced from the damaged nipple all the way into my crotch and triggered a deep fire through my abdomen. A low moan escaped my lips.

Mr. McCormack chuckled, "you like that sweetheart?"

He placed his left hand behind my neck and pulled me down into him, smashing his lips to mine. He kissed me hard, pinning my bare female flesh between his hairy body and the shower glass. Even though I was taller than him, he was controlling me. I had to bend down to kiss him.

He kissed me for a long time. It was a demanding kiss. He was rough and gentle at the same time. He began with tenderly caressing my right nipple but ended with pinching and twisting the nipple hard. I firmly gripped his big rock hard masculine spear for the entire time, as if holding tight for dear life. My entire body started vibrating after few minutes as I went into my first orgasm. When we separated I was still shaking. I couldn't believe this misshapen old man, close to my father's age, made me cum like a cheap street whore with just one kiss.

---

We stood still for a minute to catch our breaths, staring into each other's eyes. My chest was heaving up and down with every breath. "You are an exquisite young woman, Ashley!" Mr. McCormack said lovingly, like a father to his daughter. "Now get down, sweetie, and show me if you can suck cock as ravishingly as you can kiss."

"Yes sir, Mr. McCormack," I said eagerly and dropped down on my knees immediately. His incredible penis was curved upwards, demanding veneration. I leaned in and licked it first, running my tongue up and down, down and up, following the curves of it's veins. I looked up, past his round belly, to check if he liked what I was doing. He was grinning widely. After few minutes I moved down to give similar homage to his hairy balls. They were heavy and smelled like raw masculine musk. I sucked on them vulgarly, one at a time, sinking my nose deep into his bushy crotch.

Not able to take the torturing anymore, Mr. McCormack's pulled me back by my hair, and with the other hand, fed his spectacular female pacifier into my warm mouth, stretching my lips around the big plumb head. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed and put both hands on my head.

His cock tasted so good. I lapped and slurped his male meat causing his hips to jerk above me as his hands guided my head up and down. My saliva ran down his long shaft as I bobbed up and down, gagging out loudly.

"Your mouth feels amazing, sweetie," he grunted above me.

I suck him off faster. He was making all kinds of different noises as my sucking and gagging sounds filled the bathroom.

"Fuck I'm going to explode!" he exclaimed.

I put both hands around his shaft and started jerking him off into my mouth. He was thrusting and bucking above me.

He grunted then suddenly cried out as the first spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. As soon as I tasted his hot sperm, I started cuming as well. It was my second ruined orgasm and my poor penis wasn't even out of my panties yet. Then more ropes of cum followed into my mouth. I swallowed every drop. I loved this part of the blowjob the most, when a man spills his male cream into my starving mouth. A man's seed is Mother Nature's elixir to me. The more I consume it, the more feminine I become.

After he stopped cuming I leaned back and his thick cock popped out of my mouth.

"God, that was an A+ blowjob," he said breathlessly as he continued to hold my face. "You must be a pro!" Then he lifted me up gently, and kissed me with open mouth. His demanding tongue punched its way past my lips to wrap around my own, tasting his own cum in my mouth, and cleaning it all hungrily.

----

"My cock is aching to feel the warmth of your pussy walls," Mr. McCormack said passionately. "Take off your panties and spread your legs for me! I want to fuck the red meat of your hole."

I panicked and froze. Finally I will have to reveal my real self. This is the moment I dread the most, not knowing if I will be embraced or rejected. I considered opening the shower door and running away. But somehow today felt different. I was still holding Mr. McCormack's cock, and after a few seconds I overcame my fear, as if drawing strength from his root. Such is the power of a great cock.

I let go of his rampant prick, hooked my thumbs into my panties and slowly slid them off. My tiny pecker was stressing to be free, and bolted up like a spring, splashing water on Mr. McCormack. I dutifully spread my legs apart to expose my 'red meat' as Mr. McCormack had demanded. At the same time, I went coy and shy, raising my arms up to cover my breasts tight, as if to shield myself from possible rejection.

Mr. McCormack, sensing my sudden stiffness, looked at me surprised and then looked down at my crotch. "Oh," he said taking his hand off my waist. He stood and looked at me again not knowing what to say or do. My eyes started to tear up.

"I am a t...trans girl," I said, my voice shaking. But seeing the continued confusion on his face, I jetted out my hips and with a little jiggle of my tiny prick, I clarified, "It's just my friendly girly penis, but I am a pure woman in every other way."

Mr. McCormack slowly, with curiosity, touched my hard feminine core. "It's beautiful," he said, caressing it gently with his fingertips. That sent waves of electricity through my spine, and my cock started dripping precum. He took his time exploring my entire genitalia, including my aching balls. "You are so smooth."

"I shave them every day," I explained.

He turned me around to examine my ass. Since I wasn't protesting, he continued his exploration by running his hands over my cheeks and running his fingers over my hole. I moaned and bent down, so he had a little more access to my butt.

I saw him clearly getting turned on again, his huge boner rising. "Please sir, don't you still want to fuck me?" I begged. He didn't reply but stuck his middle finger up my hole. I rose back up, grabbed his neck behind me with my left arm to steady myself and arched back into him.

"Fuck," I whispered as he leaned into my neck and started kissing me. My warm hole swallowed his finger as he tried to get it clean. His cock was hard against my leg. He removed his finger and put the head of his fearsome weapon on my hole and moved its thickness up and down, teasingly.

"Please please put your great big cock inside me Mr. McCormack," I pleaded again. At last he began pushing in slowly. I moaned deeply as he slid in. I didn't struggle at all as he slid fully in and started to fuck me.

His thickness was stretching me. A feeling I haven't felt in long time. It felt amazing. I was moaning out loud as he slowly fucked me. His moans were making me more horny.

"You dirty little skinny whore," he said into my ear. The sweetness in his voice was gone. He sounded hoarse, primal like a wild animal. "I like fucking women with real pussies, but I was missing out." He reached around and grabbed my teeny cock. "Your tight ass is so much better than their loose pussies. I am going to pump so much cum into you tonight that you will leak for a week."

He began to fuck me harder. His hips slapping into mine. He kept getting harder and harder. "OH FUCK," I yelled loudly as my ass contracted around him. I started to come and began shooting my faggot load on the shower glass wall. My sphincter clenched around his cock nice and tight, as my body shook uncontrollably.

It had been a long time since I came that hard.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck!" Mr. McCormack panted as he got close to shooting his own load in my ass. He pounded my ass hard and let go of my cock and used that hand to hold me by my neck, pushing me into the shower wall, crushing my boobs on the glass. My pitiful cock flopped up and down, with every thrust. He chocked my neck as he fucked his cum into my ass, shot after shot. "FUCK YEAH, TAKE THAT BITCH," he shouted as he held harder on my throat.

Once he was done shooting, he let go of me completely just leaving his big cunt rammer inside my ass. I slowly lifted off his dick and turned to look at him.

"Fucking Christ, you fuck like a god!" I said with admiration. "That was amazing. Nobody has ever fucked me that way!" He didn't say anything. We looked into each other's eyes and started kissing sensually and deeply. His beard and smell had me hard again.

I eventually turned off the shower and opened the shower door. I grabbed his hand and lovingly led him out to the room, our cocks pointing the way. Still soaking wet, we climbed into the bed.

----

Mr. McCormack fucked me all night. I was amazed at his stamina. The blood never failed to returned to his member for still another erection. He had an inexhaustible supply of sperm and pumped me for hours, as he promised. I, on the other hand, was drained out after first few orgasms, and was shooting blanks.

Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, Mr. McCormack's rampage of my nubile body ended, and we fell back exhausted. My mouth, throat, tits, ass, my entire body was aching with the heavy beating it took through the entire night. I had dried cum in my hair, face and boobs. My sensitive skin had red marks all over from teeth bites, nail scratches, tight grabs and hard slaps. My ass oozed his love juice on the bed. In short, I was fucked like a woman ought to be fucked.

12