Hana and Her Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Student in Japan gets to know her host sisters intimately.
2.3k words
4.19
3.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am including reference names for the main characters. If you are interested you can look up photos to go along with the story: Alyssa - Irelynn Dunham, Hanako - Yui Uehara, Aika - Miki Hamano.

As a working class kid from a working class town, college had been Alyssa's first chance to really branch out and explore the world. She took as many classes as she could and kept an open mind to new experiences. This included 2 semesters of Japanese -- the only non-European language offered. Her goal was to learn the basics and study abroad to improve further and have fun.

Her senior year provided the only opportunity she would likely have. Her advisor assisted her in moving classes around to maintain a 4 year graduation schedule and she was ecstatic to find she's been accepted to a program at a small college on the outskirts of Osaka. In July, the university sent a packet with the information about classes, the basics of living in Japan, and the host family. Alyssa was disappointed that there were few details about the family, just an address and a blurry photo of a teenage girl, a couple in their 30s or 40s, and an older woman with their names in Kanji and English -- Hanako, Yuki and Yuichi, and Mitsuko.

Arriving in Japan was as disorienting as advertised and in that era before the proliferation of smartphones, one had to fend for themself as they tried to navigate. The university assisted students, but there was a considerable amount of being shuffled around. Each student was given several folders and booklets, and told a series of instructions in accented English between emphatic welcomes. The group -- mostly Americans with a few Germans and Swedes -- wearily took it in while suffering from varying amounts of jetlag.

Sometime later they were all gathered by the lobby of the university center and one by one delivered to their host families. When she saw Yuki and Hanako she realized that the photo was probably a couple years old. Hanako appeared to be 15 in the photo but now looked closer to 18. Yuki did not look much different but her age was hard to identify. Yuichi and Mitsuko were not there, but another young girl was there with them. Alyssa stumbled through pleasantries in Japanese then Hanako spoke in decent English, introducing herself as Hana, her mother as "Okaasan" (Japanese for mother), and the other girl as Aika. Aika looked older but possibly just due to her body type. She was curvier with fuller features and a sizeable chest to Hana and Yuki's petite, slight builds.

The 4 of them piled into Yuki's tiny car which looked like a toy to Alyssa and drove back to their home. The 2 young Japanese spoke to Alyssa in English interspersed with rapid Japanese to each other while Yuki remained mostly quiet except to ask "tabetai?" (are you hungry?).

The house was 2 stories but compact with many small rooms. Yuki showed Alyssa around with the other 2 following close behind and interjecting. Near Alyssa's bedroom was a small shrine to which Yuki gestured. She said something but Alyssa could only understand "grandmother". Seeing this Hana said, "Obaasan -- grandma, she dead" nearly causing the house's new guest to laugh about their death in the family. That explained why she was not there like in the photo.

Alyssa adjusted quickly with the help of her host sisters who were eager to take her places, show her new things, and laugh at her foreigner mistakes. Back home her friends were close, but not with the physical contact that Hana and Aika seemed to constantly be in. She felt very awkward at their first onsen visit when all 3 were nude together. While not fat, Alyssa felt like it when she compared her soft curves and heavy breasts to the petite women around her. Her host sisters acted no different from when fully clothed. They even scrubbed each other's backs in the shower area.

Three weeks after her arrival the girls invited her to wash with them one night at home. "Japanese shower together like family" they said. She had noticed that they were often in the bathroom together before bed for what seemed like a while. She went along with it telling herself it would be like the onsen and totally normal... well, Japanese normal.

Aika came to her bedroom door in a thin robe holding one for Alyssa. "For you. Towel and cloth with Hana." When Alyssa pushed the cracked door and entered the bathroom she stared for a second at Hana nude and Aika arranging soap with her robe untied. "A-ree-sa, come. We wash." The bathroom was not huge, but the shower water flowed into a drain the middle of the floor so they had space to move around while showering.

Aika dropped her robe and demonstrated how they washed each other. She started on her sister's back then they switched. They then faced with other roughly scrubbing each other's fronts. Without hesitation Aika passed the washcloth gently over Hana's small breasts. Hana did the same, but cupped her hand to go around the much larger boob. Neither pushed between the other's legs but Alyssa was still shocked by this intimacy. One at a time they rinsed themselves and then turned to Alyssa who had barely moved.

"Areesa!" they called to her. "Now you." They approached and helped the apprehensive American out of her robe and towards the shower head. After spraying her, they each took a cloth and started scrubbing with Hanako in front of her and Aika taking the back. Hana went over her chest from top to bottom then giggled as she pushed up gently. "Ookii! Areesa more big [than] Aika." Aika poked her head around to get a close side view but continued on Alyssa's back and ass.

Alyssa tried to giggle with them but found herself almost paralyzed. Her host sisters were looking intently at her nude body while they worked making her feel self-conscious about the plainness (in her opinion) of her looks. Their touch felt really good though. And all 4 hands at once was overwhelming. Hana asked her if she was ok before finishing her legs. Aika sprayed her down and Hana handed out small towels that left them mostly exposed.

After a couple more times the Japanese pair became less and less shy about asking Alyssa if she wanted to bathe together. She still felt on the outside of a twosome who were in the bathroom together two to three times a day, but she did feel welcome to occasionally join.

Alyssa looked forward to the feeling of them scrubbing her clean. They had all become more comfortable and less reluctant about nudity and touching. She had thought suddenly, "what am I doing here in this strange place with 2 girls bathing me like nymphs? Aika laughing and shaking her sexy hips, and Hana bending over her cute if slightly boyish shape." Though she had never had thoughts of women before, she was starting to look at the other 2 somewhat sexually.

One day Hana approached Alyssa and asked her if she would like to go to the mountains for a weekend. There was a ryokan (traditional hotel) they liked with a gorgeous onsen and great hiking. It was remote, requiring 2 trains and a bus to reach, but was well worth the trip. Alyssa readily accepted, imagining misty peaks with ancient shrines and hot spring water flowing over her body sore from hiking. She immediately felt a tingle between her legs as she thought of all the time she'd spend with Hana and Aika, all completely nude.

The sisters were clearly excited, chatting, giggling, laughing, and hugging as they made the long trip out. They seemed to smile the entire way. The complex seemed designed specifically to be hard to reach and imposing to enter. The gate was securely closed and when Aika spoke to the gatekeeper, it seemed clear that arrangements had been made in advance.

They entered into a different world that looked more like a woodblock print than real life. The 2 story building had a tree covered mountain on one side and gardens that seemed to enter right into it on the other. Steam rising behind a short wooden fence indicated the hot springs. The few people she saw were all women, but despite that and the female kanji characters everywhere, it did not at occur to her that this was only for women.

At the front desk they were greeted cheerfully by an attractive woman in her 40s wearing a colorful kimono who dispatched them with 2 young women wearing plainer but more revealing clothes. Alyssa was fairly lost as they all spoke and gestured rapidly. One of the employees turned to her saying, "Atashi wa, Sayoko dayo (I'm Sayoko) or call me 'Sayo'", and slowly looking her up and down. Was she checking her out? After more smiles and bows, Alyssa was alone in their room with her host sisters and the robes they had been given.

Their first suggestion was to take a look at the grounds after trading their clothes for kimonos. They discarded their clothes quickly, but with an energetic shake of the hips that fed Alyssa's lust. "Oh my god", she thought "how are these 2 turning me on like this and HOW will I make it through the weekend. The girls showed her the different onsen baths -- indoor, outdoor, small, large -- and the paths through the garden. Being outside Alyssa felt rather exposed, especially when they got to a trail head and Hana said they would go for a short hike.

"Like this?" She did her best to express apprehension in Japanese that they would go up wearing only kimono and shoes. She had panties on but wasn't sure if either of the others did. Surely they were uncomfortable in public like this. They seemed almost surprised, explaining that the weather was perfect, the hike would not be long, there would be few people out at that time, and they would all be women. As Alyssa was comprehending the last part, they marched ahead.

The shortness and looseness of Hana's kimono allowed it to blow up enough to almost see her crotch on steeper parts. Curiosity and growing horniness compelled her to try to catch a glimpse without Aika noticing from close behind her. Was Aika looking at her sporty blue thong?

In about half an hour the girls took a short side path to a clearing on the side of the mountain. They sat on the ground on the towels that Aika pulled out of her bag, then Aika and Hana laid back close to each other. The sun, not yet setting, shined on them as they breathed deeply saying, "sugoi ii ne" (oh so nice), and shielding their eyes. As their bodies shifted, Alyssa got her question answered -- Hana was wearing a thin pair of panties through which she could see her slit and pubic hair and Aika wore nothing.

She got up to take in the scenery, but with the other girls' eyes covered and bodies on display she could not stop staring. First, her gaze went to lithe Hana's clothed by not hidden pussy. She had seen in when showering together but there was something so tantalizing about this scene. Aika's was bare and inviting, and seemed to have a glisten of moisture on it. Sweat from the hike or something else?

A few minutes later they stretched and got to their feet to take pictures of combinations of themselves. "Here we free" Aika said as she shed her kimono and stood looking over the valley completely naked. Alyssa was shocked, then shocked again when Hana appeared from behind without her robe or underwear. They took pictures of themselves using the swiveling screen on their digital camera. Alyssa kept her clothes when they invited her to join their photos. She even relented and dropped it to her nipples just out of frame for a few shots. She went back to her towel while the girls stayed standing, facing away from her, and nude.

Hana turned her head back and asked her to take full body photos with the mountainous scenery. Alyssa thought to ask for their camera but they had already set it down. Her guilt was nothing compared to the horniness from knowing that she would have a picture of these 2 hot Japanese girls naked outdoors, even if only their back sides, on her own camera. As she took a series of shots she suddenly wanted to join them, but was still too scared.

The girls approached her on either side asking to see the pictures. After the typical girlish Japanese expressions of approval, they pawed at her arms and implored her to try going au natural, assuring there would be no more photos. Alyssa felt like time stopped as she allowed them to slide down the robe. Her heart beat madly. She stood staring at the landscape for an unknown period of time. The breeze blow around her exposed body and through the soaked spot on her thong.

"Kimuchi ga ii?" (that feel good?) Hana asked as she gently touched her forearm with both hands. Aika was next to Hana with her arms around her, both smiling. For a second Alyssa thought she might orgasm or something. "Sugoi" (incredible) was all she could get out.

She was on top of the world in an exotic land exposed with 2 sexy, nude women whom she desired. How did she, Alyssa O'Brien from a small, northeast, blue collar town, get here? And where would she go from here...