Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when there wasn't anything too overly sexual about it, she still enjoyed padding through the house in her bare feet, panties, camisole, and cuffs. Her 'adventuring' outfit.

She woke up one morning, found Laine's door still closed, and as per usual declined to wake him. She didn't have to pee that badly, and her panties were clean enough to pass casual inspection.

Catria's tummy rumbled. She grinned and headed off for the kitchen. She'd tried twice in the past week to get herself breakfast before one of her siblings caught her, and twice had no success at all. It was good fun anyway.

The fridge wasn't bad. She could open it easily enough, and usually managed to grab things as long as they weren't too far to the back. Cupboards were practically impossible though. Pushing a chair over, climbing onto the counter, then turning around and trying to balance while grabbing anything within was a recipe for actual physical injury. That wasn't at all what she was looking for.

This morning, breakfast was relatively simple. Someone had bought muffins and thoughtfully left them on the counter. They were toward the wall and a bit of a stretch, but Catria managed to get one out while only making a very small mess.

She had to leave it on the edge of the counter and lean over bite a piece off. And, in fact, the wrapper around the bottom would be a concern when she got that far. Ah well.

Catria regarded the coffee maker with deep consideration. Filling it with coffee and water, then turning it on were theoretically within her limited capabilities, but she hadn't yet dared to try. This morning she was feeling up to it.

She'd spilled water and coffee all around the machine by the time Maggie showed up. She looked guiltily at her big sister and tried to hide her mess by standing in front of it. It didn't work.

"What are you doing?" Maggie asked, gently pushing Catria aside.

"Um... trying to make coffee?"

"Fine. But why the hell, exactly, are you trying to do it with your cuffs still on?"

"'Cause Laine was still sleeping."

Maggie frowned at her little sister's guileless face. "Well next time, how 'bout you wake him up, 'k? Or wait for one of us to get to the kitchen, at least?"

Maggie wiped up the mess. Catria snuck back toward her muffin, but felt a hand on her shoulder before she made it.

"And you better not be eating that by shoving your face into it," Maggie said with calm firmness.

"How else am I s'posed to?"

"Just... go get your cuffs off. I swear. You've gotten... bizarre about them lately."

"Haven't."

"You have. They're like a security blanket or something. It's like you don't want them off."

Catria shook her head and danced away. "Nuh uh." She took off for Laine's room before her sister could argue further.

That was too close to the truth. Maybe she should cool it for a few days. Let suspicion fade.

Laine was still asleep. That was a bit odd. It was his day off, but he usually didn't sleep in much. Especially when he was supposed to be checking on his sister every morning. Apparently he wasn't too worried about her anymore. That was good.

"Hey," Catria said. She knelt on the bed next to Laine and tried to nudge him. "Hey," she said louder.

"Hm? What?"

"Sorry. I need my cuffs off."

Laine blinked a few times, checked the time, then nodded. "Huh. Guess I overslept a bit."

"Not really. You didn't need to get up. Just... Maggie sent me, is all. She doesn't like me making a mess when I try to do things."

"I shouldn't be leaving you stuck like that in the mornings," Laine insisted. He scooted past Catria and found the key to unlock her. "It's irresponsible."

"It's fine," Catria said, repressing a sigh of regret as she was unmanacled. "I don't mind."

"Sometimes I feel like you enjoy it."

She shook her head quickly. "I wouldn't go that far. Just... I don't mind. Really."

"Uh huh."

Laine was watching her with narrowed eyes. She darted in and kissed him on the cheek, then left before he had too much more time to ponder. "Thanks, bro. Gotta go."

"Uh huh," he repeated just before she was out of earshot.

Yep. Definitely have to be a bit more careful for a while. Sibbos getting hella suspicious.

****

"I think she likes the handcuffs," said Maggie.

Laine turned his head and gave her a funny look. "How do you mean?"

"You know. You must have seen. Cat's been all funny about them ever since that first time, and it hasn't changed. If anything she's wearing them more these days."

"That's kinda my fault. I've been slacking."

"Is it though?"

"Well... yeah. Kinda. Partly."

Maggie folded her arms. "Because you have the key? And sometimes you don't get up on time?"

"Yeah."

"So why the hell hasn't she taken custody of the key for herself?"

"Um...."

"Or why doesn't she wake you up?"

"Well...."

"Or hell, why hasn't she wanted to try not wearing them to see if she'd still stay put at night? For that matter, have they even worked?"

Laine raised a finger with an 'ah-ha' kind of point to it. "We do at least know that. I haven't found her in bed with me even once since this started."

"Yes, but we also haven't heard her bumping against her door at night, or sleeping next to it when she couldn't get past."

Laine lowered his finger. "Well... but still. Success. Right?"

"Laine, she likes being cuffed. I can't see any other explanation."

He shifted uncomfortably. "Oh. Like a... sexual thing?"

"Probably. Yeah. Maybe not entirely, but I can't see any way it isn't at least a little sexual."

"Well fuck." Laine sighed. "You know, I kinda thought it might be something like that, but I told myself I was just being silly."

Maggie nodded sympathetically. "It would be easier if we were just imagining things."

"So what the hell do we do?"

"Honestly... I don't know. We could talk to Cat about it--"

"Ew."

Maggie held up two fingers. "Or we could pretend nothing's changed and hope she grows out of it."

"She doesn't grow out of things easily."

She added a third finger. "Or you could stop enabling her and just let her have the handcuffs and key and she can do what she wants with them."

Laine sighed heavily. He knew Maggie was right, but he'd been trying really hard not to have to deal with this. His denial couldn't hold out forever, he supposed. "Alright. I'll do something."

"Thanks, Laine." Maggie wrapped her arms around her brother in a supportive hug. "Let me know if you need help. But you have to take point on this one."

"I know, I know. I'm the one she's been using." He shook his head. "And there are definitely some parts of this whole thing I'll be glad to say no to."

"And a few parts you'll miss?"

"No." Laine stepped back. "What's that s'posed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"Don't 'nothing' me."

Maggie put her hands on her hips and smirked at her brother. "Don't think I don't know you enjoy it. Just a little. A cute little girl coming to you every night in her underwear, eager to be handcuffed? You're going to tell me that doesn't appeal to you at all?"

"Ew, Mags. That's Cat you're talking about."

"I know it is. And if I thought you were taking advantage of her, I'd be pissed. Since, if anything, it's the other way around... it's kinda funny."

"It is not."

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is!"

"Isn't!"

Maggie held up her hands placatingly. "Ok, you're right. It definitely isn't funny even a little the way you check out your little sister's butt when you think no one's watching."

"That...." Laine slumped in defeat. "That's not fair. I can't help looking at the cuffs sometimes. And then... and then she's always wearing these little panties, and she has such a... you know...."

"Cute butt?"

"Something like that, yeah. My gaze is already in the area. Can't help it."

Maggie giggled. "No, I don't suppose you can."

"Am I a horrible brother?"

"If I thought that, this would be a much different conversation, I assure you." Maggie once again pulled Laine into an embrace. "Shh, now," she said as she stroked his hair comfortingly.

"What are you doing?"

"Being supportive. And a li'l bit patronizing."

"Thought so."

"Shh."

****

Catria was kind of surprised when Laine came to her with her handcuffs much earlier than usual that evening. She experienced a moment of naughty excitement as she assumed he was going to cuff her before bedtime. She didn't know why or what it meant, but she liked it.

The moment faded quickly once she realized his expression didn't match any kind of naughtiness or punishment or... whatever.

"Here," Laine said, handing her both the cuffs and key.

Catria's brow furrowed. "Um... why are you giving them to me? That's not how this works."

"It is now."

"Oh." She tried not to let her extreme disappointment show. "Why?"

"Well, partly me and Maggie think you can probably handle them yourself, if you want. You've gotten pretty good at maneuvering with your hands behind your back."

Catria cursed herself internally. She should have known better than to let her siblings figure out she could function halfway decently. She'd become so used to the status quo, she'd forgotten it was an artificial situation that could easily be stopped.

"But--"

"No, no. It's not an argument." Laine folded his arms. "You don't have to stop, but I'm not helping anymore. That's all."

Catria swallowed hard. The way he said it, it was like he knew she couldn't stop. Like he knew exactly what she'd been doing this whole time.

"I don't...." Her words trailed off. What could she even say?

"You should do what makes you happy," Laine said in a softer tone.

"Uh huh." She shifted her weight uneasily. She kind of wanted him to just go, let her be alone. She'd fucked it all up. She knew that now.

"You ok?"

"M'fine."

"You sure."

"M'fine!"

Laine sighed. "Ok. Just... ok."

He left.

Catria stood there several seconds longer, just standing, staring down at her former favourite toy. Then, in disgust at herself and what she'd done, she threw the handcuffs and key into the corner of her room.

"Stupid," she whispered. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

****

Catria didn't put her handcuffs on that night. Nor, indeed, the next several nights. She was too embarrassed, too anxious, too grossed out with herself to even look at them.

She could barely interact with her siblings. Laine and Maggie knew. They knew what she'd been doing. They hadn't yelled at her, or told her to stop, or... anything, really. But they knew.

In some ways, it was even worse that they didn't say anything about it. It meant that all her feelings had to stay bottled up, because she sure as hell wasn't going to start a conversation about how she'd used Laine to handcuff her every night in support of her new kink.

Bedtime was so much less fun now. It was downright depressing some nights. She had a hard time sleeping and sometimes stayed up prowling the house or sitting on her laptop far later than her sleep schedule allowed. She had to spend her days sleep deprived on top of everything else.

At least she wasn't bothering Laine. When she did sleep, she didn't go anywhere. Mission accomplished, she supposed.

She knew Laine and Maggie were starting to worry about her behaviour. She could tell. She just couldn't do anything about it. She couldn't talk to them, and she just didn't have the energy or motivation to act like everything was fine.

Which was silly. She'd had to stop playing a stupid sexy game that she shouldn't have been playing in the first place. That was all. It really didn't matter or affect her life in any significant way.

Except it did. It really, really did.

She'd found something she truly enjoyed. It was a weird and pervy thing, but no less important to her because of that. And she'd lost it.

Catria moped over her loss. Some days were worse than others. Sometimes she obsessed in her head, going over what she could have differently. Sometimes she successfully distracted herself until bedtime when she couldn't help but remember.

Perhaps inevitably, the mutual unspoken agreement not to discuss the cause of her moodiness was finally breached. She was zoned out on the couch watching a show that was meant to be funny, but had yet to make her laugh. Maggie came in and sat on the arm of the sofa near her feet.

"Hey, Cat," Maggie said.

Catria grunted a response, hoping not to get into a real conversation.

"So, listen," Maggie continued, "the past little while seems like it's been kinda rough for you."

"M'fine."

"Right. Uh huh." Maggie toyed with her hair, twirling it around her finger. "But you're not, though."

"Am."

"You're pretty obviously not ok."

Catria curled up. She pulled her knees up toward her chest and folded her arms over her breasts. "Why would I not be?"

"Well... I'm gonna say that it probably has to do with you discovering that you really, really like being handcuffed, and now you're embarrassed about it."

Catria tried to shrink further. The limits of physical space began to impede her. "No."

"Yes," Maggie said patiently. "We both know it. I didn't want to have this conversation any more than you do, but I've waited for you to get over it on your own, and you just aren't."

Catria shut her eyes and put her hands over her ears. It was a pretty stupid response, but it was the only one she had.

Maggie got up and moved in front of her sister. She bodily picked the younger girl's top half up and sat beneath her. She set Catria's head delicately in her lap.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Maggie said in a soothing voice. She stroked her sister's hair. "Well that's not quite true. But you don't need to take it as badly as you have been."

"It's dumb," Catria said.

"No it's not."

"It is. And I was stupid for thinking you and Laine wouldn't figure it out. And stupid for involving you to begin with. Gross and stupid." Catria squeezed her eyes tighter. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Nothing, Cat. Nothing's wrong with you."

"Well that's obviously not true."

"It is, though. You're my little sister. I love you. Laine loves you. And... honestly, I liked it better when you were wandering around in handcuffs all the time instead of just being sad."

"But you'd prefer neither, I bet."

"You're not wrong." Maggie smoothed Catria's hair. "But I'll take happy li'l sis over sad li'l sis any day. Even if it means a little weirdness."

Catria was slowly uncurling. The soothing hair stroking and loving tone of her sister's voice were seeping in and letting her guard down.

"You want me to put my handcuffs back on?"

"If that's what makes you happy, yes."

Catria bit her lip, then sighed. "I can't. It's too embarrassing now. And not in a good way."

"It doesn't have to be. Me and Laine are basically used to it. It won't affect us any."

"It doesn't matter."

Maggie kept stroking Catria's hair for a moment, the stopped. "Alright, let me up."

Catria sat up. She looked at Maggie, and was inwardly relieved that she could at least meet her sister's eye.

"Wait here," Maggie instructed.

"Hadn't planned on going anywhere," Catria mumbled to Maggie's retreating back.

A few minutes passed before Maggie returned. Catria had basically lost interest in the meantime.

"You should really keep your room better organized," Maggie said.

"Oh don't start on that." Catria paused, then glared at her sister. "What were you doing in... my...."

She faltered as she realized that Maggie was holding her handcuffs. The ones she'd thrown in a corner somewhere and ignored. Her sister had gone and dug them out because....

Catria swallowed hard and her heart beat a little harder. She had no idea why she was getting excited, because it really didn't matter what Maggie said, she wasn't putting her cuffs back on. Not now.

"We'll talk about the mess in your room some other time," Maggie said, a smile tickling her lips at the look in Catria's eye. "We'll get these on for now, see if that cheers you up."

Catria shook her head. "Nuh uh." But her eyes didn't leave the handcuffs no matter how petulantly she swung her head back and forth.

"Yuh huh," Maggie countered easily. "Give me your hands."

"No."

"Yes," said Maggie firmly. "Give them. Now."

Catria couldn't resist the authoritative tone in her sister's voice. With a dry mouth and a nervous, anticipatory tummy, she lifted her arms. Maggie was making her do it. It was actually happening.

Even Laine had never actually told her to put them on. It had always been an option and a solution to a problem. But now....

"You know better than that," Maggie said. "Behind your back."

Catria stood on trembling legs, turned around, and meekly swung her arms into position. The soft snap and comforting feel of her cuffs locking around her wrists nearly made her collapse. Too many emotions were coursing through her all at once.

"There. Better?" Maggie asked.

Catria nodded slowly. "Yeah," she said faintly.

"Good. Now sit back down with me."

Catria didn't even question the order, if that's what it was. She sat back down with her sister, leaning against Maggie and feeling a sisterly arm wrap around her shoulders.

She was still in shock, unable to properly process. Maggie knew what the handcuffs meant. Being encouraged... no, being told to put them on... what did that mean? What was going on in her sister's head?

It didn't really matter, in some ways. Catria's body was responding without waiting for her brain to catch up. She was all a-flutter, a bundle of happy nerves. Her kinky little submissive side was utterly contented as she sat cuffed next to Maggie, all snuggled up.

Catria had worried about using Laine in the past as her 'keyholder'. She was never quite sure what it said about her, or what the ethical ramifications might be.

Now, with Maggie in charge, she was still confused, but at least she was happier with the morality of it. And actually being 'forced' into her cuffs, that was a very nice feeling.

Catria squeezed her thighs together and tried not to ruin the platonic beauty of the moment. She mustn't run off to masturbate. Permission or no, that would be severely pushing her luck and the bounds of sisterly affection.

So wrapped up was she that she didn't even notice Laine arriving until he was sitting down on the other side of Maggie. She stiffened in her seat and glanced anxiously at her brother, wondering if he knew what Maggie had done, or if he could tell that her cuffs had returned. He gave no sign either way.

"What are we watching?" Laine asked.

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine," Maggie said.

Catria blinked and looked at the tv. "Wait, we are?"

"Yes, we are," Maggie said. "I knew you weren't paying attention."

"Mighta zoned out a li'l," Catria admitted.

"Oh, I think I heard of this one," Laine said. "It's got that guy from the music videos, and Terry Crews, right?"

"That's about it alright," Maggie said.

"Neat."

Catria waited to see if Laine was going to comment on her at all, but he didn't seem to be paying her any attention. She gradually relaxed again, and eventually settled into luxuriating in some naughty fun feels.

Handcuffed and chilling with her sibs. Nice.

****

"So you got her back in her handcuffs, I see," Laine said later on, once Cat had gone to bed.

"Yeah," said Maggie. "I had to. It was killing me seeing her like that. So sad. So distraught."

"I know what you mean. It was a bit pathetic though, don't you think? You'd think we killed her puppy or something."

Maggie gave her brother a light shove. "Don't be like that. It's important to her."

"But why? It doesn't make any sense."

"Ha. You know, you sound like a dad who doesn't understand his kid's hobby."

"Oh I do not! I...." Laine paused. "Ok, maybe a little. But it's not really a hobby. It's mostly just wandering around in her underwear acting helpless because her arms are chained together."