Handcuffed and Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really, there were only a couple of decisions: I could press charges, or not, and I could get stuck with child support, or not. The fact that Shannon had committed adultery - can there really be adultery in a 'marriage' between two women? - they'd have to work out between themselves.

It was Shannon who came up with the deal: I wouldn't press charges, and she wouldn't name me as the father, so I wouldn't have to pay child support. I was giving up all rights to my son or daughter, and I'd never try to see the women or the eventual child again. The case would be in the files, so that if I turned up missing or dead, they'd be the first suspects, so I had that as the best protection I could get. I knew where they lived, and they knew where I was staying, so that was some kind of insurance, I guess.

But, in the end, they didn't know where I lived. The house I rented on Fourth Street was a decent one for me - half of a duplex, so not that large - but I wasn't in any way committed to it. I was on a month to month lease anyway, so it was easy enough to break, and that's just what I did. I moved to a place over in Slatington, not too far away, but still someplace they didn't know. I installed a security system, and bought a Model 1911A Colt .45 automatic. If Cynthia got a wild hair up her ass, I was going to be prepared.

Did it bother me that I was going to have a kid out there that I'd never know? Every once in a while I'd think about it, but really, not very often. I occasionally thought about driving past their place in Jim Thorpe, to wonder if they might be sitting on the narrow front porch with the kid, but the odds of actually catching that were small, and really, it was something I didn't need to do.

To my son or daughter, I hope that you've got two better parents than I could ever be.

12