Handcuffs

Story Info
A little bit of bondage to spice it up.
2.1k words
4.3
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the door jerked me back to reality. I glanced at the clock, (10:18). I took a sip from the glass of water on the table in front of me. Standing up from the couch, I started to make my way towards the door. Another knock.

"I'm coming. Gimme a sec"

Looking through the peephole, I see the eyes I could never forget and I open the door and hold my arms out wide. You look up at me and smile just before you embrace me and breathe deeply inhaling my scent. I wrap my arms around you for a minute as we stand there in the company of one another. The world melts away and it's just the two of us holding one another close.

"I've missed you"

"It has been a little while, hasn't it?"

"Too long"

Tilting your head towards me I press my lips to yours. I hear you purr as you finally get what you came for. Picking you up I carry you to my room. Laying you down on the bed, I continue to kiss you. Moving down your cheek, your neck, your collarbone. You're wearing an old sublime t-shirt, way too big for you. I pull it over your head and continue my way down to your midriff. You're lacking a bra and I place a hand between your legs. No panties either. You came knowing what you wanted. I smirk and as I pull my hand away I release that my fingers are soaked through. Just as that realization occurs, the sweet scent hits me and my cock pulses in my jeans.

"Horny?"

Only a whimper in response. I pull down the jean shorts to see I was correct. I can see your juices clearly in the dim light. I begin to trail kisses along your thighs. Getting ever so close but not there yet. Chuckling I lightly slap your pussy and you jump. I unbuckle my belt and pull it through the loops. Tossed to the side but not done with it yet. Next, my pants come undone. I straddle you on the bed so my knees are on either side of your head. My cock is rock hard at this point.

"Open"

You obediently open your mouth and look up at me. I line myself up with the opening and slide myself into your mouth. You close your lips around my shaft. I slap your cheek.

"I said 'open'"

Reluctantly you open your mouth again. I press to the back of your throat causing you to gag.

"Keep it open"

I press further and tears begin to form at the corners of your eyes.

"What a good girl you are"

I hold you there for a few more seconds. Slowly I pull myself out and slap my dick in your cheeks a few times. Spit coats where I slapped you. I pull back and stand.

"Kneel"

You get up from the bed and get on your knees. You smile and look up at me. Mouth open like the obedient girl you are. Your mouth is inviting me. Calling to me. I push myself once more into your mouth. You close and this time I let you. You suckle just the tip before taking me into your mouth. Licking up the underside, you look me in the eyes as you pull me into you. I feel the back of your throat give way I grab hold of your hair and pull you toward me, keeping myself locked in your mouth. Spit erupts out of your mouth and tears stream down your cheeks. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Release. You gasp for air before I plunge my length back into you once more. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Release. Spit dribbles down your chin. Satisfied with your performance, I release your hair. I pull you up and throw you back onto the bed. The handcuffs are already attached to the bed frame. Moving to one side then the other, I click them onto your wrists.

"Please, I need it"

"Patience, bunny"

I then return to your pulsating pussy. You're soaking wet, the are trails down your thighs. I can feel the heat from a foot away. The aroma is intoxicating. I can't help myself. I plunged my tongue inside you. You coat my tongue with your sweet nectar and my mind goes blank. I vaguely hear you gasp above me and the rattle of the handcuffs. I sit up and slide a finger inside you. Coated in your juices I bring it to your mouth and let you taste yourself. You vivaciously attack my finger. I feel your tongue curl itself around my digit and lick every inch clean. After your done I remove my finger from between your lips and return it to the source. I insert two fingers this time and begin to twist and pull out and push in at the same time. You moan and my free hand goes to your neck, wrapping tightly. Immediately I feel you tighten around my fingers. The harder I squeeze, the tighter you get. Picking up the pace, you gasp for air. Your face is starting to turn red. My fingers are a blur. The area beneath your ass is soaked from your juices.

"Harder" you gasp

I slap you roughly. Then reach down and tweak a nipple between my fingers, I twist and pull eliciting another groan from you. I reach back up and slap you once more before returning my hand to your neck and pressing down harder. Faster and faster my fingers enter you. Your body begins to shake but I don't let up. I shove my fingers as deep as they'll go inside you and curl them upwards. I scrape against your walls as you freeze. Your eyes roll back and your mouth is open in a silent scream. You're like that for a few seconds before crashing my down on the bed. You're breathing heavily. Your hair is messy, spit still coats your face and tears run streaks down your cheeks.

"You're so beautiful my love"

I release your hands from the cuff and, pulling some rope from the bedside table, I tie them behind your back. Pushing your face into the sheets, I line myself up with your glistening lips and slide myself inside of you. Your gasp into the sheets and moan. I hold your arms as you lay there. I'm still my cock buried inside of you. You're clenching around me making my cock swell even bigger. I pull out ever so slightly before pressing back down, forcing myself deeper than I was before. I do this again and again. Every time I pull out you whimper and every time I thrust back inside you gasp. Your knees are bent and your ass is present to me. I pull back and bury my face into your sipping wet lips. I pull your lips apart and admire you.

"Stop this is so embarrassing"

"That just makes me want to do it more"

I smack your ass roughly. Once, twice, thrice. Your ass is red and I do the same on the other cheek. I roughly push my length back inside you and begin to move it in and out of your dripping cunt. Your juices make for incredible lubrication but just to be safe, I add a bit of KY. You feel incredible around my cock. I begin to thrust faster. You begin to make a sort of squeaking noise and gasp for breath. I reach forward with one hand and grab a handful of your hair. I yank your head back and continue to pound into you. one hand entwined in your hair, the other gripping your hips. After a few minutes, I pull out and untie your hands. Laying you on your back, I spread your legs and grasp my cock as I divulge in your pussy. Only getting brief tastes, I am desperate for more. I gently kiss around the outside of your labia, inhaling the smell permeating from deep within you. I like up and down your slit, elicits giggles. I clamp onto your clit briefly and begin to eat you out slowly but insistently. The taste of your pussy is exhilarating. My hand pumps on my cock steadily.

"More"

I hear that single word from above me and I don't hold back. I stand up and in one motion, line up and push inside you once more. Your eyes lock with mine and I pump my cock deep inside you. I feel your juices flowing out around my cock. faster and faster I thrust. Deeper, harder. The sounds of grunts and gasps for air, the smell of sweat and sex, the feeling of the sweat dripping off our bodies and my cock entering and retreating from your pussy. We lose ourselves to our carnal desires.

I reach a hand up and shove three fingers in your mouth. Obediently you begin to suck on my digits. You wrap your finger around one finger, then the other. The feeling of your tongue turns me on even more than I thought. The wetness of it and the way it swirls and dances. I lean over and with my cock still buried inside your sopping wet cunt, I push my tongue into your mouth. The musky taste and smell take me to cloud nine. I explore your mouth, running my tongue along with yours, dancing a dance without steps.

Pulling away, I lay on my back. You lay there for a minute gasping for air before rising over and straddle me. You line yourself up, biting your lip as you do so in concentration. Finally, my tip finds your entrance and slides home into the place where it's meant to be, deep inside you. You slide down my pole until I bottom out and just sit there, enjoying the full feeling.

Looking up at you, I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight. your hands are pressing against my chest and you have such a precious look on your face. The feeling of my cock this deep inside you has your mind reeling. Your eyes are closed tightly just trying to focus on the sensations that are coursing through your body. Finally, you begin to push yourself up and down, gently at first, just trying to get the rhythm. I place my hands on your hips and help guide you. With the rhythm down, you pull yourself off further and push back harder. I feel a tightening in my balls, but push it to the back of my mind, not wanting to let myself go to quickly. On the next down push, I thrust my hips up to meet you. This forces my cock deeper than its been yet and you gasp out loud. Your eyes shoot open and your mouth gapes. Not wanting to stop here, I take the lead and continue to ram upwards into you. You begin to pant and moan as you are pushed further and further over the edge. Eventually, you collapse on to my chest, shuddering and shaking. I keep pushing into you, prolonging your ecstasy.

"Please baby, I can't take any more..."

I feel a gush of liquid on my crotch and the shaking stops.

"Ba...by"

"I'm here baby girl. I'm right here"

You lay on me and I just stroke you. You hear my heart beating in my chest. We stay like that for five minutes. You come down from your high, like a kite that lost its breeze, gently swaying downward coming back from Cloud 9. I stroke your hair and enjoy the feeling of bare skin on skin, the vulnerability and trust are comforting beyond words.

"Baby?"

"Yes, bunny?"

"I want to taste you"

"Be my guest, princess"

I lay back and you take me in your mouth, reviving my cock to its glory and gently lick me from base to tip. The tightness in my balls rushes to the forefront of my mind.

"Faster"

You bob your head faster and faster. My legs flex, and cum erupts into your mouth, pouring down your throat. Some dribbles back out onto my cock. You show me what is left in your mouth. Your tongue flicks out to gather the drops that spilled.

"Good girl"

Looking me in the eye, you take my hand and press it to your throat. Then swallow. I feel the muscles through your skin work to take the cum down. You open your mouth and show me what a wonderful cum slut you've been.

"Such a good baby girl"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes honey, yes. I am very happy"

We lay down together, the fragrance of sex and sweat mingles in the air as we drift off to sleep.