Handiwork - Ch. 02

Story Info
From a short distance, clothing and inhibitions take flight.
1.8k words
4.54
13.5k
8
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

It felt seedy to be standing there by my bedroom window looking across the property line at a window to a guest-suite bathroom of my neighbor's house. Its blinds were lowered, and I could see curtains at both margins of the wide, double-paned window. I can't recall ever noticing the window open or even lights on in that room, and it was no different when I moved an adjustable swivel chair from my home office squarely in front of my window looking toward the window not 45 feet away directly across from mine.

I raised my blinds and stood there, wearing the basketball shorts I had worn outside in my steamy exchange with my lovely and uninhibited neighbor Kim, now freeing herself from her estranged, parasitic husband, Roger.

My manhood was still harder than college algebra, the protrusion in my red hoops shorts still conspicuous. Nothing that now burned in my mind's eye -- Kim's cleavage, the suggestion of hardening nipples visible through her sports bra and her T-shirt, and the distinct camel toe in her form-fitting Carolina blue bike shorts -- did anything to soften the boner that would have done a guy half my age proud.

Across the way, a light came on in the Rainey second-floor guest bathroom. A few seconds later, the blinds raised and the curtains widened. And then Kim took her place squarely in the middle of the window frame. She was still wearing what she had worn as she sweated pushing her mower under the midday Tennessee sun.

She leaned forward and opened the bottom half of her window, letting the warm breeze in and motioned for me to do the same. I fumbled with the latch and coaxed the window open, suddenly invigorated by the balmy, fresh air that swept into my bedroom, heavy with the scent of the blooming magnolia tree that stood in my property near its line with the Raineys and blocked any possible view of our windows from the street.

"You first," I could hear Kim saying faintly through her open window across divide.

Why so nervous? I wasn't in some woman's physical embrace. It was impossible to see what was going on in the privacy of our rooms in our separate houses shared only through two windows. Even someone standing at the property line directly beneath both windows would only be able to glimpse the ceilings of those respective rooms and nothing that was going on within them. I planned bolder exploits once my divorce was final, so what's the sense of being jittery here?

So what the hell? In for a penny, in for a pound, I reasoned to myself, and lowered my basketball shorts, stepping my bare feet out of them and stood there with my erection jutting proudly upward. I heard a muffled gasp from the window next door.

Kim just stood there for a moment staring at me, clad only in my blue Memphis Grizzlies T-shirt, my penis seeming to stand at attention saluting the team logo. Her right hand moved beneath the waistband of her stretch-knit shorts where I could see her fingers kneading the spot where I had clearly beheld the cleft of her vulva.

I joined in the fun, lightly running my fingertips up and down my rigid shaft, from the underside of the flared head down to my drooping balls and back.

Kim pulled her hand free of her shorts and quickly shed her yellow crop top and, with both hands, squeezed her breasts beneath her sheer sports bra. She lowered the shoulder straps and the cups, allowing me the first glimpse of her swollen, dark pink rosebud nipples. She stuck first one thumb and then the other into her mouth, wetting them with her saliva, and then used each to swirl around her engorged areolae and as she held each breast in her palms.

I pulled my office chair closer to the window, raised its level to afford Kim a full view of all I was doing, placed a towel on the seat and sat my naked ass on it to enjoy the show. The breeze blowing in the open window had an invigorating effect on my sex, causing it to strain and pulsate in response to the liberating al fresco feel of the moment. I tried to heighten the sensuality by pulling off my T-shirt. Now I sat there, fully naked, my boner raging before me, and Kim staring at it from less than 15 yards away.

Not to be outdone, Kim disappeared for a moment. When she returned, she was pushing her own barstool swivel chair in front of her own window, allowing her to sit and still be at a height sufficient to afford me a nearly full view of her through the window.

Before she sat, she bent over and peeled off her bike shorts. As I suspected from noticing no panty lines beneath her elasticized outer garment, she, too, had gone commando. When she stood, she perched herself lewdly on the high swivel seat, her legs parted, affording me a clear view of her bald pussy with its inner lips already peeking past her smooth, slightly ruddy labia majora. I could vaguely see the pink hood of her clit at the confluence of her dewy inner lips protrude from the top of her slit, begging for attention.

What happened next was nothing more than wanton, animal lust in both windows.

The index and middle finger of Kim's right hand lowered into her slit and were instantly covered with her glistening wetness, visible even from my distance. With her left hand, she stroked her breasts, rolling and tweaking each nipple between her thumb and forefinger until they took on a raw, angry and distended look.

For my part, I opened a bottle of baby oil I had kept nearby and drizzled a stream of it onto the purple head of my cock, letting it drain lazily down my shaven shaft to my balls before it dripped onto the towel below. Then, I wrapped my hand around it and began pumping it slowly, up and down its full, thick eight inches, stopping occasionally to cup my balls.

Kim's eyes darted from my rock-hard manhood to her own drooling pussy and back. A leering look of raw lust was etched on her face as she had abandoned any pretense of propriety. Her hips were now rocking to the tempo of her fingers as they plunged from her prominent clit and down her folds before disappearing, two and three at a time, into her hungry vagina.

I hoped she was nearing her orgasm because the combination of her writhing, sensual wetness across the way, the late-spring breeze and my manual ministrations to my own raging penis had brought me to the precipice. A clear bead of precum formed at the tip of my dick and then leaked down its underside as I stilled my hand to give my trembling member a rest. I could feel the load forming within me, ready to blow at the slightest stimuli.

I forced myself to look at the cloudless sky for a moment. I really wanted to time my release with Kim's. It wasn't long before a sound from within her window brought my gaze back to her.

It started as high, whimpering sounds. I refocused on Kim's window and inside, I could see that she had moved both of her hands down to her pussy. With her right, she slid her first two fingers as far as they would go into her vagina, seeming to rub just the right spot somewhere deep inside. With her left, she swirled her fingers, slick with her own juices, across the erect nub of her clit.

Her whimpers became more of a moan, gaining in both volume and desperation as she rolling hips slid her forward into a more supine position, her legs now splayed as indecently wide as the tall chair and her balance would allow. Her glazed eyes now looked beyond her own bouncing breasts, beyond her muscled torso straining to push her sex upward into her hands; they were fixed on my slick, pulsating penis.

The sight alone was tipping me toward my crest, so I resumed stroking vigorously, pumping my shaft with my right hand and teasing my purple glans with my left. Within a dozen strokes, it was more than I could bear, so I took both my hands off my throbbing dick and just watched Kim, knowing that alone would take the me rest of the way without any contact to my manhood.

She withdrew her fingers from inside her, covered in her excitement, and moved them to lightly caress her clit while her left hand resumed work on her nipples, tweaking and twisting them. Where her fingers had explored her depths, her opening was now a defined dark point in the midst of her sopping, pink, heaving womanhood.

Within seconds, I felt my scrotum tighten, my cock spasm and the first white rope of semen leap from its raging, livid head and land on my chin. A second reached my cheek and the sparse hair of my chest. Of its own volition, my unattended penis jerked and spat hot, viscous jizz onto my abdomen and, occasionally, the towel beneath me or the hardwood floor. It was Kim's trigger.

"Aaaaaaaah... cum-mingggg," came a wail from across the way as Kim's hips lurched and seized and her head rolled backward, eyes shut and her mouth open, her breathing a series of ragged gasps. As her legs and torso jerked and shuddered for what seemed like minutes, I could see the opening to her vagina and her puckered anus repeatedly clench and relax as her orgasm washed over her. Both her hands now clasped her tits, her clit far too sensitive for contact as the tremors of her climax gradually loosened their grip on her.

From our safe distance, we each caught our breath and enjoyed the satisfied languor that follows a strong orgasm. Kim propped her bare feet on the interior ledge of her window, her legs parted just enough to see that her arousal was still dripping from her distended inner folds onto the bar seat and then to the tile or whatever flooring lay beneath. With her left hand, she scooped some of her syrup onto her middle finger, then brought it to her lips where she licked and sucked her digit clean.

Not to be outdone, I swirled my finger in the semen that was pooling and cooling in my navel and tasted its salty, slightly bitter but not unpleasant richness -- the first time I'd ever tasted myself.

The sight and feel of it made my drowsy, deflating cock jump. I gently caressed its silky length. Kim saw it and reached for her mound, but stopped.

"Can't," she said. "I'm exhausted. Too sore. Nothing left."

She got up, walked out of sight briefly and returned with a bath towel.

"I need to clean up and rest up. See you later today maybe?" she said.

With my right hand, I waved bye-bye as a child might. With my left, I made my flaccid cock do its own bye-bye wave.

"You're killin', me, Gordo," she said as she shut her window and pulled her blinds.