Handjob Club's Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Like mother, like daughter, likes cocks coming.
4.1k words
4.49
31.2k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FIRST YEAR

CHAPTER 1

"You can't be serious!" said Becky. "Your Mum?"

"Well," I said, "of course our parents had sex, and I expect my Mum did things like this when she was younger."

"No, Lekha," continued Alison, "not when she was younger. When she was married with a teenage daughter – me! That's when she started tossing off men other than my Dad."

"And your Dad...?" asked Becky. "You said...?"

"He was being tossed off by the wife of the man my Mum did! It was like wife-swapping but just with handjobs. And there were several couples involved. They called it the handjob club!"

I was expecting to learn a lot of things at university, but not this.

We were three virgins on our first week at university. I think more girls are than you would suppose. In my case, there had been really no chance, due to our community culture. We live in what is described as an ethnic area, and the white kids were in a minority in our school. I had never had a date and had not so much as kissed a boy. Things I was determined to put right as soon as possible.

Alison and Becky had done these things, but were now hoping to lose their virginity.

Dad was always going on about me marrying "one of our people" in due course, but naturally being a virgin when I did. He loved me, but had some fears about me going to university. Mum had pointed out that there was a special student society for "our people" where I could socialize safely and possibly meet a nice doctor or lawyer, which sounded good to him.

Of course, marriage was the last thing on my mind, the first thing being sex of course. Getting hold of a man's cock seemed like a very good start. Several seemed even better. And then I could choose the best to give me what my body was telling me I really wanted.

I rubbed myself till I came that night, just thinking about it.

CHAPTER 2

There was no doubt that we were best friends right from the beginning, living on the same corridor in student hall of residence. And Alison was the leader. Everything about her was amazing. She even had a mobile phone, which meant she could send text messages to her mother. It was one of the new ones, really quite small. She had been allowed to wear short skirts and makeup, and to date boys, so she had kissed several, and actually given the handjobs she had described to me! Her mother had been quite open about sex, but had suggested she wait till she was 18, and found someone suitable at university. She knew all about contraception, and even had some rubber sheaths for when she actually did the deed.

Becky had had what I was beginning to realise was a 'normal' adolescence if you did not live in the sort of area and society I had. She had groped and been groped, and been offered sex, but only from immature boys and some rather creepy men. She was the one showed me how to put on lipstick, and plucked my eyebrows for me later. But we both looked up to Alison.

Alison came up with a plan. The first stage was simple. We joined the student Science Fiction Society, which met every fortnight. Apparently, it had been a large one in the past but now had relatively few members, generally male, and nerds, who would probably not have girlfriends, Alison said. She went to the student bookshop and asked for some popular SF books. We had one each to start reading as sort of preparation for an exam.

The arrival of three girls caused a little bit of a stir at the first meeting. Only one person did not welcome us: the only female, a tall second year language student, Bernice, who had evidently been the queen at this particular court.

We could all say what we were currently reading and ask that they not spoil it by comments, but would be interested in suggestions for other books. Fortunately (as Alison had predicted) the boys were all to ready to share their opinions and interrupted each other, so that we had little chance of revealing our ignorance.

Bernice was actually a fan of Tolkien (which I didn't realise counted as SF) so gave me grudging approval for the fact that I had read and liked The Hobbit, though not so much Lord of the Rings, which I had not finished. I must have scored some serious points when I remarked that it would have been helpful for the films to have had maps to follow the story, which seemed to them a profound observation.

The meetings generally degenerated into pointless nit-picking arguments from which it was clear that there were several entrenched positions like warring tribes, but this allowed us (i.e. Alison) to select our targets.

The first was a tedious boy who could speak some of the languages in the Lord of the Rings, and was apparently an arch-enemy of the female, who as a language student claimed to understand them better. He called himself Aragorn (a character in Lord of the Rings: if you know LotR, you don't need to be told, if you don't know LotR, you won't care).

We collared him after a meeting, and Alison started her sales pitch.

"We were interested in what you were saying," she lied. "And you seem more mature than the other group members." He looked pleased.

"The thing is," she began, twisting her hair with her fingers, lowering her head and looking up at him through her lashes, "it's a sort of favour, but we don't want to get you in trouble with your girlfriend."

He was obviously puzzled but intrigued.

"You see if you've got a steady girlfriend, perhaps we shouldn't ask. Do you have a steady one at the moment?" Of course, we doubted he had any.

"Well, no-one you might call steady," he said slowly, with hope in his eyes.

"Could we discuss it somewhere more private? Your room, perhaps?"

He had no hesitation in taking us there.

"Sorry, it's a bit of a mess," he said with massive understatement, clearing comics off the bed and half a sandwich on a dirty plate from the chair. "Now how can I help you?"

Alison explained that I and Becky had had a very sheltered existence, but now had boyfriends, and wanted to start by masturbating them. We didn't wish to appear stupid, so was it possible that she could demonstrate on him? Obviously she could not do it to her own boyfriend in front of other people.

"Of course, you don't have to, but I thought you were mature and sensible enough to understand, and we could trust you to keep quiet about it." We all looked pleading, and fluttered our eyelashes.

Alison glanced down at his groin and smiled a little.

A few more protestations of how grateful we would be, and he went to his shower room to wash (though not very much, from the sound of it) and returned naked.

I had literally never seen a naked man before, and must have shown it by my gasp. He looked uncertainly at us.

"Oh," said Alison, quickly. "I didn't realise it would be so big!" (It turned out later it wasn't.)

It was sticking out horizontally and the knob was partially covered with skin. To tell the truth, it did not look very nice. I was hesitant when Alison told me to hold it, but excited as I felt its warmth in my hand. There was a pulse or something: it was slightly twitching and seemed to have risen up when I let go for Becky to have a feel.

"Do you have any lubricant? Olive oil?" asked Alison.

He was confused.

"There's some margarine," he said, and went to get a part-filled tub of some brand of spread.

His cock had drooped when he returned, but Alison smiled sweetly and motioned him to the chair while Becky and me sat on the bed.

"Now, girls," she said, "see how we pleasure a man!"

She got some of the spread and started to rub it in with lumps falling on the floor (his problem, later) until the cock was shiny, and also standing a bit higher. Then I watched fascinated as the skin over his knob moved backwards and forwards. To be honest, it was quite simple, after all, but quite thrilling, especially seeing his expression, and hearing some of his groans and saying "Oh yes!". And then it spurted out in a little jet as he was shaking and thrusting a bit, it seems. It was an effort to keep my own hand out of my panties.

"Oh well, done! That was magnificent!" said Alison, and his happy red face got a big smile.

"Glad to be of help," he panted.

"Can I have a go tomorrow, please?" I asked, according to our script. "I'm so grateful to see it, but I'd like to practise at least once..." He graciously agreed, and we went off. In my case to finger myself furiously as soon as I got in.

The next evening, we came round and the room was relatively tidied up. He had also bought a bottle of oil, but I spilled quite a lot, when putting it on him. So I gave my first handjob! (To a boy I did not particularly like, and did not care about, which was really good.) It felt weird. I was a bit doubtful about getting something like that inside me, but it was exciting to feel this strange object, all slidy and twitchy and stiff but not really hard. The way his foreskin moved across his knob was odd but fascinating and I nearly got an eyeful when he started to spurt, as it jerked up.

Handjob done!

At last!

I hurried to my room to relieve myself, and I suspect the others did, too.

The following night we watched Becky. Now I knew what it felt like it was exciting to see and imagine, and my panties were really getting wet. I decided to put a pad in if we did this again!

We thanked him profusely, and he promised not to tell his (imaginary) girlfriend or anyone else.

CHAPTER 3

We gradually worked our way through the members (of the members!) about one per week, and were about halfway through by the end of term. I was apparently particularly good at looking innocent. The cocks were more varied than I expected. Most had a foreskin, but a few were circumcised. (I had learned some new words!) There was a very long pointy one, a short but thick one and one with a big knob on a thin shaft. A couple stuck up quite high when stiff, and were quite curved. Others were straight and horizontal. Some squirted, some just dropped gobs of slime. Spunk really wasn't very nice.

It was an education every girl should get. (And I mean it. It really was a good learning experience, being separate from relationships.)

My Dad would have been furious of course, but in fact it kept me safe. I was getting a real sexual experience 3 nights a week (two watching, one hands-on) so had no time to get into dangerous situations with boys where my innocence might have got me into trouble (i.e. pregnant). I did have some studying to do of course, and some essential TV programmes, and one or two other things that we had to do with the other girls.

On the last week of term, I joined the student society that I was supposed to. At home over the Christmas break, I showed my membership card and was deliberately vague about attending society meetings every week and not having dates with boys. No Dad, I promise you I have not been dancing, and I have not let any boys kiss me. I am mainly with nice girls, and never alone with a boy in his room. No Mum, not yet. I am still a virgin. When we get married, I know.

Mum spoke to me privately in the kitchen.

"I see you've plucked your eyebrows. Have you been putting on lipstick?" I said I had a bit.

She sighed.

"Of course. I don't mind. Kiss some boys if you want, but be careful. Here, don't let your father know." And she gave me some little packets. I pretended that I didn't know what they were, so she opened one and put it on a carrot. Actually, I would not have known how, so was grateful, and hugged and kissed her. She held me to her bosom and rocked and said "My little girl! My little girl" in "our language" which I quite liked. Then she went back to English. We were both trying not to cry.

She paused and changed to a whisper.

"If a boy is getting randy, it's OK to, you know, pleasure him with your hand. You'll have had some lessons at school, so you know what I mean. Then he's not going to force himself onto you. I did with a couple before your father. And him, of course, before we were married."

Actually, I had not had the lessons at school, since Dad had refused permission, so I had to sit it out with a few other disconsolate girls, and hear exaggerated reports from those who had attended. But now I knew!

After Christmas we continued with our good work, till there were only five we had not tried. Two claimed to have steady girlfriends (if they were lying, they lost out) two were gay, and the other was the president, who we were sure was screwing the queen.

Then Becky said "Why don't we ask the gay boys?" Alison and I laughed.

"Because they're gay!" I said.

"But surely a wank is a wank," responded Becky, "and we all know it's not going to lead to anything, so how better to demonstrate how to do it to us poor innocents?"

Alison of course led the charge, starting with Tony.

"As you're obviously the most mature one in the group, I thought we could ask you a big favour. We're really looking for a gay man to help us."

"That's me," he said, proudly.

"I thought you might be because of the respectful way you treat us, not like some of the others, ugh! Anyway, you seem so nice, could we ask you something in private, really private?"

He was in a bedsit not far from the university campus. It was an old house converted into single student flats: bigger but not as modern as a room in a hall of residence. There was a kitchen as well as shower and toilet. And a double bed, I noticed. It didn't look particularly gay, I decided. (Though I don't know what I expected - perhaps pink and a teddy bear on the bed.) Just a normal boy's room.

"So you see, as there is no question of us starting a relationship, it would be ideal. And you could show us what a man really enjoys, so we could do it better with our boyfriends."

He agreed, but it didn't go quite the same.

For a start, he was in charge. I guess the presence of three eager females was not itself of interest, so his cock was drooping down. It was definitely one of the longer ones, so I was interested to see.

He had some lubricating jelly in a jar. (We discussed it later, and decided it must be for bums, usually.) He put a bit in a cup with a little water, I suppose to make it more runny, and instructed Alison what to do. His cock came up to about 45 degrees and did not get much longer, but a bit thicker and very veiny.

It was much more varied in the way he got her to pull him around, and it seemed she was bending and pulling it more. Despite myself I slightly admired the strength of his cock, and was glad I had a pad in my panties.

I don't know why, but it seemed to me to be the most confident coming I had seen. This was a man, not a boy, and someone used to doing it well, and enjoying it. It spurted out several times, and his pleasure was clear to see. Maybe gays had something, or maybe it was just him, but I knew I was desperate to make him come myself.

It was not play-acting when I asked if I could do it tomorrow, and would he let Becky have a go, sometime. He told us all to come along at eight.

Which we did, but got a shock. There were two of them. Very similar, but not quite the same.

"This is my twin brother, Peter," he said. "He's the ugly one. I'm busy for the next two evenings, then I'm off for a week with my boyfriend, so I thought we could manage two birds with one stone as it were. I promise you he can be discreet. He's a med student, so it's the hypocritic oath, you know."

"Hippocratic," said Peter. "But that only applies to patients, so we'll have to play doctors and nurses!"

Tony quickly got ready and presented himself to me. I was expecting him to sit down but instead he put me in a chair and stood with his cock hanging down in front of my face. It looked even bigger than when I had watched Alison. There was the cup with the lubricating mixture on the table beside me.

"Go on," he said. I looked around. I realised I was uncomfortable with Peter watching, but didn't say anything. Somehow he guessed.

"I'll go and have a cup of coffee," he said and went to the kitchen. "Let me know when the next patient is ready."

That was better.

I massaged that soft sausage and felt it slowly swell and stiffen, which was one of the best cock experiences I had had: a change from the ones which were stiff already. Then I followed his quiet instructions, and enjoyed his enjoyment. He got me to squeeze and pull it harder than I would have thought good, but his masculine organ was strong enough to take it. His cock was like nothing else. I really revelled in the strength of it, and though I had been following instructions, I felt a tremendous sense of power over this man and the pleasure I was giving to him. I felt triumph when he gasped and thrust through my hand as he spurted again and again, and groaned with pleasure.

I had given other handjobs, but this one was special. Maybe it was like driving some luxury high performance car compared with an ordinary one. It was the sexiest experience of my life till then. Despite my pad, my panties were wet.

Alison and Becky were looking wide-eyed.

He quickly mopped up the spunk which had landed on the floor, then went to clean up, while Peter came in.

Peter had a very similar cock, which Becky soon got up. He didn't give instructions, but she had seen enough and done enough, while Alison and I enjoyed the view. Well, not quite.

It was not quite as good a wank. Good, but not the Olympic performance of Tony's cock. Yet somehow I was jealous, which was ridiculous. Becky deserved a good handjob, the same as me, and I had the better one. It was not as if Peter was anything special to either of us. How could he be, being gay?

The boys dressed and we then had a pleasant conversation. As we left, Tony said "I wouldn't mind another wank from you some time, if you fancy, and you understand there's no commitment."

"Me too," said Peter.

Which was a kinky but exciting thought. Giving handjobs to gays! Well, as Becky said, a wank is a wank and if we both enjoy it, why not? Alison's Mum obviously thought so!

After Easter, everyone was concentrating on exams, so sex was confined to fingering myself while thinking about all the cocks I had had in my hands. In many cases I could picture the cock, but was not sure who it belonged to. However, there were a few I knew for definite.

We all three of us realised we had probably missed our chance to lose our virginity, but declared that we had had a good time, and were now prepared, so we need not rush into it. Next year we would help each other to land some more interesting boys to deflower us.

I attended the AGM of the two student societies where I was a member, just being dutiful. On the one, people scarcely knew me, so I just sat through it. The SF society was different.

The President thanked the Secretary, Bernice, for her work and wished her well for her third year abroad. He thanked the Treasurer, Tony and wished him well in his final exams. Bernice then proposed a vote of thanks to the President.

"Now we come to the Officers for next year. As we know this is a good thing for second year students to put on their CV, and we have received quite a lot of nominations this year, all for incoming second year students. However, there are only 3 people involved, all of whom have had several nominations. Accordingly the Committee is pleased to propose the following: President – Alison; Secretary – Becky; Treasurer – Lekha. Can I have a show of hands, please? Any against? Unanimously elected!"

There was a round of applause. We were too stunned to argue, so I was a treasurer!

Later in her room, Alison remarked "Well, it's obvious why we're popular. I suppose the boys could have thought we were doing some sort of election campaign."

After the meeting we met with the outgoing committee, and agreed we would have the same room at the same times as last year, and accepted their suggestions of films to show. Something we had never heard of, but apparently cult classics.

12