Handjob Exhibitionism

Story Info
Jason fulfills his own fantasy for young couple.
3.8k words
4.32
6.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

I have a fetish surrounding masturbation and exhibitionism, specifically handjobs. Its something that seems to turn me on. Its a desire I seemed to always had and further enhanced by my past relationships in particular my former girlfriend Julie, a beautiful Vietnamese lady who shared my fantasies revolving around this very subject. There is probably no need to read further if the subject matter if not for you. What I write about stemmed from past experiences and actual events with an element of fantasy thrown in. I describe things graphically, so again don't read further if this is not you.

A while back, I had the pleasure of witnessing my then lady Julie masturbate a complete stranger. I still get worked up thinking about her in the throes of playing with another man's erection. And the sheer enjoyment she experienced, she tells me later, nearly got her "off." Now I am in the "fortunate" position to be that stranger.

This is one of my hottest fantasies. If this topic is not your taste, again please don't read this story further as I go into graphic detail.

This idea of being touched me intimately while being watched by her man, is probably a bit weird, forbidden...hot, just doesn't happen. Its not for everyone, but it gets me pretty worked up. This time, there is no room for jealous on my part, unlike when Julie was the one performing the sexual act and someone else was enjoying her talent for bringing a guy off with her hand. I did feel that jealous emotion a few times as I observed her in action. But this time I will be unforgiving and intend to encourage the lady to let herself go with me despite her partner watching. I think there is no act quite like the intimacy and pleasure you can create through being masturbated by a beautiful woman if she is in a current relationship with another man. I don't know what it is but its just damn erotic and oddly real hot.

Through experience, I have found some woman very enthusiastic and others more subdue but plenty falling in between. But to be honest any woman finishing me off from start to end with her hand is pretty hot and I get enough pleasure from experiencing their various techniques and personalities.

This story started from meeting this couple in their twenties through an online dating site. Their advertising was different and that's what caught my eye. Julie and myself did explore each other's sexuality, so exhibitionism

and therefore voyeurism is something we have tried, as mentioned earlier. Their advertising read "Young couple wanting to experiment and fulfil fantasy requesting third party male to participate while partner observes." Of course I was interested what they specifically wanted, so after making contact, here I am with Steven and Lisa. After briefly explaining their desire to allow someone else into their sex lives, Steven was the one encouraging Lisa to try something new and hopefully to enhance their own sexual experiences. It was he that really wanted to voyeuristically watch his girlfriend perform a sexual act on another man. From my own experience I hope he is ready emotionally. It will definitely turn him on for sure but leaving a bit of your girl to someone else is like her having an affair but except all parties are consensual.

So here we were, sitting on the couch, with his beautiful girl Lisa sitting on my right. It was a nervous start. Lisa was blushing, like a bride going to the altar. Steven sat opposite holding his whiskey, watching closely. She moves closer to me until we were literally hugging each other. Her stunning eyes staring into me. She was very nervous but so was I.

Lisa's right hand shook as she reached out to touch my chest. Her hot perfume drifts effortlessly around us. It drove me wild with desire. She turns around to look for some kind of approval from Steven. He just nods his head while taking another sip. A nasty lustful grin appears on his face as he brings his glass down. His eyes wide in some kind of disbelief.

"Just be be yourself." I looked at her while my tongue teased my upper lip briefly.

Then I closed my eyes and imagined her, imagined her going wild on me. My penis fully erect under my shorts. I throbbed uncontrollably in nervous excitement, as this is one of my favorite fantasies.

Lisa continues lightly touching my chest before opening my shirt up, exposing my bare chest. Then the warm soft touch of a beautiful woman's hand electrifies me. I start to breath more excitedly.

She was very quiet, clearly still very nervous. Lisa probably hasn't touched another man for years. This fantasy was to spice up their sex life. Whereas I have had some experience in exhibitionism and voyeurism, so it isn't the first time for me. But I can tell you its more fun when you are the "victim", especially with someone quite new to this kind of fantasy. I am really looking forward to experiencing her masturbatory technique and to see how she lets herself go on me. Quite frankly I am also getting off from the "jealous boyfriend" watching.

I bury my face into her honey blonde locks and inhale her scent. I just love the smell of a beautiful lady's skin and hair, so I enjoy her just because he is watching. But she avoids kissing me. I watch her as she massages my chest and nipples. She is so pretty, gorgeous and actually very intimate in her own way. I look at Steven. He is staring right at me, his face sweating nervously as he held onto his glass. I know that look. That fear of the unknown, whether she will carry this through and give me a handjob the way she masturbates him or better still go crazy on me or will she be subdue, being too embarrassed to let go, especially in front of her boyfriend. I like that innocence. I obviously want her to be the former and let herself go. And I think he's maybe having second thoughts, a kind of remorse when you think you have made a mistake. But its already begun....

Its been a few minutes of light foreplay on her behalf. So I finally whisper to her.

"You are really turning me on, do you want me to take my shorts off?" I teased her.

There is a pause, then she answered nervously.

"You can keep then on...er...I like to pull you out, its kind of hot when you are still wearing something." She innocently admits.

A nervous look from her appears, as she realizes that moment has come. She turns a little red, blushing at my request. Lisa looks at Steven and he again nods his head. He sits up on his couch as Lisa's right hand works its way down to the solid long lump. She gasped embarrassingly as she lightly strokes me through my shorts. Oh god its feels so good I thought. I truly is a moment of anticipation.

She stares at my reaction as she slowly massaged me through my shorts. A hot smile appears on her beautiful face. Then surprisingly she whispers to me.

"You like that?... yeah." She smirked.

"Oh yeah." I responded with grin, as I closed my eyes to immerse myself in the amazing feeling of her touch.

I am beginning to sense her excitement as she continues to get use to touching another man's erection, even if its through the material of my shorts. After a few minutes of pure intimacy, Lisa begun to unbutton my shorts before nervously pulling the zip down.

There is a long pause. I pulled her closer, getting her to rest her head on my shoulder and gently grab her right hand to move it to my exposed crotch. Then with shaking hand, she slides her right hand under my underwear and rest her warm hand over my erection. Oh my god. then I feel her hand pull my foreskin back. I groan with excitement as she stares at my reactions. My undies were damp from the hot teasing she had given me. I see Steven sit up in his couch again and taking another sip from his glass. His face still sweating nervously, red in color. He probably didn't think that it will get this far. In my mind I was thinking you are about to witness your girl masturbate me and I going to really enjoy this and there won't be much he can do now.

Lisa begins to run her fingers slowly up and down the large hidden erection, driving me crazy. I am sure she can feel my cock throbbing. And that sexy smile was a hot tease in itself. Shes turns bright red as she looks back at Steven, still asking for "approval." Again he simply nods his head.

Then I whisper in her ear.

"You're so beautiful.... I want you to jerk me off the way you like to do it....I want to know what you are like." As I breathed directly into her ear.

She looks at me clearly embarrassed by my request and blushes deep red, before biting her lower lip then whispering into my ear.

"You naughty man." She quietly whispers with nasty look on her face.

Oh god, I was so turned on now. I love the reluctance. I wanted her. I wanted to experience how she masturbates a man. I wanted her to make me cum. I stare at how beautiful she is. I grab her pretty face to try kiss her but again she stops me. It just elicits a hot smirk from her. Then she pulls the top of my underwear down exposing my stiff erection. Pre cum oozed from the tip, a strong indicator of my arousal.

"Oh yeahhh." She quietly murmured, squeezing gently at the swollen head.

Then she runs her finger tips slowly up and down the stiff member before grabbing the pubic hair above my testicles playing with the unfamiliar territory, before grasping with her warm soft hand the testicles. I start to groan in excitement as she massaged the sacks. My god her gentle intimacy was exquisite. I stare at her as she stares back with those pretty eyes. Her eyes were telling me she was getting very aroused. Oh god as I close my eyes and imagined her going wild on me. My erection throbbed uncontrollably and I feel myself getting extremely wet. I take a deep breath and get further seduced by the sexual scent coming from her. It mingles exquisitely with her perfume. God I wanted to really make out with her. She bites her lower lip and paused, I guess to anticipate how far will she go with Steven watching.

Then her face blushes red as she again turns to look at Steven. A look of sheer lust appears on her face. He had this look of disbelief, not believing Lisa will go this far. This time he didn't nod his head to indicate his approval but she still continues, bringing her right hand to her mouth and licking her hand before returning it to my throbbing erection. She massages her saliva up and down my stiff shaft. I start moaning quietly from sheer enjoyment of watching her. She stares at me as she again licks her hand. This time she massages her saliva around the tip of my uncircumcised penis. My god I was loving this. I was enjoying her technique. Then the best of all, I can hear her excitement, the heavy breathing and signs of her quietly moaning.

"You like that?" She smirked nervously, as her faces turns red, embarrassed by her own naughty whispers.

After a few incredible minutes of her using that intimate technique of licking her hand, she lightly grips the top of my penis and slowly pulls down the foreskin, exposing my oozing swollen glands. I groaned, incredibly turned on as she holds firmly my foreskin down.

"Ohh. yeahhh." She quietly murmured before moving her hand up then slowing down forcing more pre cum out the tip.

I looked at her and she looks back me with that incredible look and brings her right hand to her mouth and licks her hand before bringing it down onto the swollen head. She begins twisting her right hand slowly. Oh my god. I begin to pump my pelvis and moan quietly from the incredible feeling. It elicits a hot lustful smirk from her. She blushes even more as she starts to get worked up. I love this moment. I can now hear her breathing really pick up.

Again she continues to lick her right hand and using her saliva to massage me. She begins alternating between gentle twisting and doing the slow pumping motion. I start to moan quietly staring at her. That hot sexy smile gets to me. She is getting really excited now, to a point of almost forgetting Steven was there. Her breathing starts to become deep and faster. I just love this moment.

I reach out to bring her closer. I wanted to passionately kiss her but she again avoids mouth contact but I am able to bury my face into her neck and hair. The warmth of her was driving me crazy. I inhale her feminine scent and begin licking her skin as she begins to slowly pump me. I can taste her sweat on her beautiful fair skin and it arouses me even more. I slowly pump my pelvis up and down to meet her right hand. Suddenly I hear the faint sound of her moans pick up. It was music to my ears. She was getting really worked up now. There was now no chance of her stopping now. I grinned at the unlikely prospect. I look at Steven, his face contorted like in despair. It was red like he was in a jealous rage. It was definitely one man's pleasure is another man's pain.

And then further she allows me to reach over and insert my hand through her blouse and touch her breast. It further turns her on and myself. She was incredibly soft and warm, as I

"groped" her with her consent. I feel her excitement as she tightens her grip and her hand starts to pump slightly quicker. I start brushing her stiff nipples. It sends her breathing more rapidly. She begins moaning more continuously. Oh my god Lisa was one hot lady. From reserve and quiet to hot handjob slut, oh god I going to really enjoy this.

I feel myself on the verge of no return, as Lisa begins varying her masturbatory technique. She now strokes me fast in bursts then slows down and twists her soft right hand delicately around the swollen head. By now I was also moaning in pure pleasure. I spread my thighs further apart allowing her to put her right leg between my thighs. She now has full access in a pure classic position. I felt so overwhelmed now, exposed for all to see. Then she licks her hand again and continues that hot technique.

"Oh yeah...feel so good." She teased talking dirty.

After what felt like minutes of heaven, she again turns to Steven. He doesn't do anything. He sits there looking agitated and sweating profusely. I know he is probably a little upset and jealous. This time her face turns bright red and she appears not to care. That fact was enhancing the sexual act.

She bends down to my stiff erection and opens her mouth, letting out a large drop of her warm saliva. As soon as the fluid hit, she begins twisting tbe thick liquid up and down rapidly before once again letting out another large drop onto the head and letting it drip slowly down the shaft before twisting rapidly up and down. It sends me crazy. my pelvis begins thrusting up to meet her hand and then pumping up and down.

"My god you so hot...you're so nasty...Lisa...oh yeahh." I moaned in pure excitement.

"You like that..is that how you like it? yeahh... yeahh..feels so good." She teased with a nasty hot smirk.

Then with passion she begins kissing me the way I wanted it, forcing her tongue in my mouth. She was all over me. And she begins masturbating me in earnest. Her stroking becomes more deliberate and rapidly picking pace. Her breathing becomes deep and rapid. I can feel the increasing intensity of her excitement. The sound of her excitement an extreme turn on, as is with any other woman.

Oh god, Lisa is hot, real hot. I moan in pure pleasure as I begin to rapidly approach the end.

She senses my orgasm approaching and instantly her hand flies up and down the stiff shaft. That familiar hot sound of a cock being stroked at speed appears as her right hand masturbated me into a frenzied blur. She becomes very intense and enthusiastic. She wasn't lame, she was surprisingly insatiable. It was just the way I love a woman to masturbate me...fast and enthusiastically. When I looked at her, her face was contorted with pleasure. It was a look I love when women lets themselves go.

"Oh yeahhhhh...oh god yeahhhh." I groaned throwing my head around. "Oh god I cumming Lisa..faster...faster...I cumming!"

"Oh yeahhh....you like this....yeah...oh feels so good....cum for me!" She moaned enthusiastically with intermittent squeals of excitement.

I suddenly throw my head back and thrust my pelvis up towards her furious wild pumping hand and explode everywhere, letting out a loud moan.

"Ohh yeahhhh...Ohh yeahh!" She moans and squeals as she continues pumping hard.

I open my eyes and she is staring deep into my eyes. A hot intense smile etched across her beautiful blushing face as she begins to slow down. Her breathing becomes exhaustive. I grab her hand to slow her. She quickly turns her head to look for Steven. He had already gone. She looks back me, then whispers.

"Oh my god, I feel so dirty now. I think he's upset now... I can't believe I just finished you like that." She blushing bright red, still breathing hard.

It is definitely true. There is a big difference between fantasising about watching your girl in action, which is usually highly erotic and actually watching her enthusiastically masturbate another man live to orgasm. Not many guys would accept that, if it came down to it. Pretty much you are overwhelmed by the emotion of possibility losing her.

I grab her pretty face and looked into her eyes.

"You were incredible.. you're just being yourself. Lisa, I would really like to see you again." I whisper back to her as I brushed her hair from her face.

"This is complicated." She replied licking her lips as tiny tears appears in her eyes.

She grabs the tissues to clean her hand and then delicately wipes the splatters of my cum shot from where it all landed. I watched her gentle intimate demeanour and I honestly could say I would like more from her.

I hug her and begin kissing her passionately. She doesn't hold back. And before you know it, I was fully hard again. The scent of her mesmerizing. This time, I wanted a little more. I wanted to touch her more. Those thoughts just served to enhanced my excitement. Then the erotic image of me spreading her legs and going down on her appears. By now I was getting pretty stiff. My hand try to roam south, but she pushes it away.

"Please not now." She quietly pleads.

I stop and we kiss passionately.

"I love to return the favour. Can I go down on you?" As I held her face while staring into her eyes. Instantly I could see her pupils dilate.

There is a long pause....

"Let me finish you with my hand again." She smiles.

"Oh god yes, oh yeah." Why not I thought out loud.

Then she pauses again...

"OK."

Lisa then stands up and removes her tight shorts and they fall the ground. She then quickly steps over then. There she was standing there half naked, before removing her tiny white panties which then also falls to floor. The small triangle of pubic hair was all I zoom in to look at now.

Without a word, I immediately pushed her down to the couch.

"No..no...no." She speaks quickly.

But it was all too late. I wanted her. I immediately starting spreading her legs wide open. I can see her inner labia beneath the trimmed bush. Then without wasting time, I placed my hands on her inner thighs and spread open her pussy exposing her vulva as her inner labia fall wide open to my bulging eyes. The surface glistening wet covered in her creamy secretions. The thick musky scent of her privates fills my nostrils. For a brief few seconds I stared mesmerised at the anatomy of her vulva, staring at the shape, size and color of her crusty inner labia. I couldn't believe this was happening. Its not often I get this chance, especially with someone else's girl. The smell overwhelmed me. I was so aroused now that I targeted her clitoris immediately, exposing it and going down on her flicking furiously and around her vulva, she cums instantly.holding my head firmly and gyrating uncontrollably on my face, before she pushes me off.

"Oh..no..no..let finish you with my hand." She suddenly insisted.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12