Hands of Clay Ch. 07

Story Info
Brice sees Clay at training.
2.7k words
4.65
2.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man, the world is crazy right now. Am I right? Soooo, I'm here working on my pretend world. Don't hold that against me. I'll return to the real world all in good time.

My newest Ice Era Chronicle (Holiday Cup Of Joe) just came out... it didn't get much fan-fair. So I'm back over here with the cool kids. (That would be you all.) I just like hanging out with you and sharing some of my nonsense. If you are reading, THANK YOU!

Stay Safe, my friends,

Cheers,

M. From C.M. Moore.

*Chapter 6*

(Brice)

Brice couldn't remember the last time he'd slept through the night, probably not since before his capture. He would admit that the floor with a few sleeping bags wasn't ideal, but the man he'd slept with was more than ideal. Claymore Wicks was too good to be true.

Staring dreamily into his tea mug, Brice tried to decide if he should ask Wicks on a second date. Would that be breaking their one-time hook-up agreement? First, he would check with Nancy to see if Clay said anything about him or the sex. Maybe the man still wanted a one and only meeting. Of course, if that was true, Claymore Wicks never said anything along those lines. Brice even gave Wicks an opening when he said that next time Clay could copy him. Clay said he would take that mission right before he snuggled next to him and fell asleep. That might mean Clay wanted to see him again.

Dropping his chin into his palm, Brice gazed around the instructor's lounge. Since today was the first day of B.A. training, the room bustled with both teams eating breakfast and grabbing snacks and drinks for the day. Brice had already handed out the newest list of recruits he'd received at the early meeting. No one was talking to him. Everyone was jaw-jacking and going over the last-minute changes.

Because Brice was left alone with his tea, his mind conjured his night and his hurried morning. Brice had to sneak out of the top floor of HQ to get to an o-dark-thirty-meeting. Due to the rush, he didn't have the opportunity to ask Clay if he wanted to have dinner later. The scared-of-rejection part of him was happy he didn't ask. Besides, Brice didn't know if he should see him again. Seeing Clay, dating, this was all hard for him. He was rusty. But if there was ever a person Brice wanted to break out of his repetitive existence, it was Claymore Wicks.

Swallowing the last of his tea, Brice glanced up when Dallas-Dean and New-Dean walked into the lounge and started making drinks. As he watched Dallas-Dean devour an oatcake, he remembered that Nancy said Clay lived on a different water base. The man was only cooking for Keith for a short time. Maybe Brice was doing the same thing he always did. Falling too hard and too fast for someone who wasn't going to be around in the future. He was setting himself up for heartbreak.

Brice's focus should be on the first day of B.A. training and not pondering if he should go on a second date. He had the feeling if he went out with Clay again, they would be having sex every chance they got. They would go hot and heavy until Clay had to leave or dumped him. Then Brice would be left here as a broken mess. His heart couldn't take that abuse, and he didn't do flings.

He pictured Clay bent over and spread. For Pete-sakes, he wanted the fling.

"You look like you got some." Essie plopped into a seat next to Brice as he drank from a bottle of water. A few drops hit his youthful face and using his shirt, and the twenty-year-old scrubbed his chin. The action showed off Essie's six-pack, and New-Dean walked up and smacked him in the ribs.

"All of you need to stop teaching Nancy sentences like get your rocks off." Brice raised an eyebrow at the men.

"I told you that would happen." Dallas-Dean waved and sailed out the door as Ponce rubbed his temples like he had a headache.

"Shit." New-Dean sat next to Essie as he stroked his beard. "I can't believe she said that to you." New-Dean leaned closer to the other trainer, and they gave each other a high five. Brice shook his head at both men.

"I'm here." Nancy swooped into the room like a colorful bird of prey and landed her plump figure next to Brice. "I'm not late." She yanked out her chair and sat with an animated huff. "Okay. Okay. Okay." She tossed her backpack on the table. "I'm sorry Wykes stood you up." She threw her hands in the air. "It was a whole thing with his exes."

"Exes?" Essie asked as he rolled a cigarette. "Like he has dos?"

"Yes." Nancy made an exaggerated sigh. "I guess he has two of them. It's complicated." She used air quotes around the word complicated. "Leave it to me to pick someone with two exes. I'm sorry."

Brice blinked and leaned back in his seat. He wasn't stood up.

"I know what you're thinking." Dramatically she fluffed her blonde curls until they looked wind-blown.

"That you pick bad dates?" Ponce joined the table and leaned against a chair like an underwear model. A grin hung on his handsome face. "I told you that would happen."

"That's what I was thinking." New-Dean agreed and gave another high five to Essie.

"Fuck off, Dean. Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?" Nancy snapped. "You said you'd get them in proper formation and lined up in their squads."

"You lost rock, paper, scissors." Essie jerked his head at the doorway as he tucked his newly rolled cigarette behind his ear. "Ponce's team is already on point. Dallas-Dean left a few minutes ago, and Zoey has them lined up."

Brice opened his mouth to ask why Nancy thought he was stood up, but New-Dean cut him off before he could get in a word.

"Essie cheats at rock, paper, scissors." New-Dean pulled a comb from his cargo pocket and fixed his short black hair before he snatched Essie's water bottle. After he took a drink, he rolled out of his seat like dealing with the recruits was heading to an execution. Brice figured New-Dean didn't want to miss out on what Nancy would say about the date. Brice knew he was curious. Last night Clay and Brice had a good time. No, it was a phenomenal time. Sizzling. In fact, he owed Nancy a thank you for introducing him to Claymore Wicks.

A sinking feeling sloshed in his gut—Wicks, not Wykes.

"You can't cheat at rock, paper, scissors." Essie's eyes sparkled with mischief.

"What I was going to say is that I can un-ass this situation." Nancy glared at the Essie as if he might argue with her. "What about Hanna from Custodial Services? That's still on the table."

"Don't date her." New-Dean shook his head as he sailed out the door. "She's Polish." Ponce followed him out into the hall.

"Why does it matter if she's Polish?" Essie called, but already the two men were gone. The three of them were now alone in the instructor's lounge. Everyone had left to handle the recruits waiting for the trainers.

As an argument started between Nancy and Essie about the Polish, Brice tuned them out. He couldn't listen to the conversation about the merits of dating or not dating Hanna from Custodial Services. Brice was too busy going over what she said. If he was with Claymore Wicks and that wasn't Nancy's friend, then who was Clay? Also, why would a stranger do the things they had done? A blush warmed Brice's cheeks when he pictured Clay's lips wrapped around him. He'd never come that hard or that much. Pete-sakes, their sex had been so fucking hot.

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked him. "You look flushed. Is it hot in here?"

"Wykes?" Brice tried to clear the erotic images from his head. "Wykes?"

"Yes," Nancy said. "But forget about him. I think he's not right for you. And I think Ludlow is the jealous type. She would scratch your eyes out. You know."

Brice nodded as he rose from his chair. Claymore Wicks met him, and they'd sucked each other off, but why was Clay there? Every second of his date replayed in Brice's memory. Neither one of them mentioned Nancy, but Clay acted like his blind date. Clay spoke as if he knew him.

Frowning, Brice walked to the sink and washed out his cup. If Wicks wasn't sent to meet him, why was he on the top floor of HQ? A better question was, why did he stay there and ask Brice to hold him? Why not say something about not knowing him? Clay made Brice believe they were supposed to be together.

Brice slapped a hand over his face. He'd cried and told some incredibly personal memories to a man he'd no idea who he was.

A dark thought strolled into his mind. Brice didn't know where to find Claymore Wicks. What if they never met again? Suddenly the should he see Clay again turned into would he ever see him again?

"I was looking over the new list." Essie's words brought Brice out of his thoughts. "I heard we got some last-minute newbies. I think some of the names are familiar."

Brice walked back to the table and picked up his file. He'd completely forgot about Nancy and Essie and the fact that they were starting a new class of agents today.

"We have minor changes. You guys have twenty-eight recruits now, and Ponce's team has twenty now." Distracted, Brice gave the new list of names to Nancy. "You missed it when I handed out the list this morning, Nancy."

"Thanks." She stared at the document. "Familiar names?" Her eyes flipped to Essie. "Do you mean Zac? Yes, I know about that. He's going through training a second time. He was still hanging around HQ, so I suggested he try again."

"Zac is back?" Essie groaned. "The kid is an oxygen thief. And I don't think he can read."

"He's smarter than he lets on." Nancy rose and picked up her backpack.

"I forgot that you were sort of sweet on the kid that last go around. Your novio." Essie got up as well. They started for the exit. When Brice didn't move, Essie spoke. "Are you okay, mi amigo?" Essie asked. "Are you sick?"

"People get stood up." Nancy offered a smile. "Don't let it bum you out."

"Si. You know, you should date Hanna. She's loco but in a fun way." Essie grinned. "Life is short."

"I'm fine." Brice glanced at his watch. "And I don't need a date. What I need is for you two to get to the training room."

Brice waved for Nancy and Essie to get their butts moving. The first formation was in a few minutes. By now, New-Dean should have the recruits in neat rows of four waiting for introductions.

Since Brice couldn't solve the mystery of Claymore Wicks, he headed out into the hall after Nancy and Essie.

The walk to their assigned training room was a short distance from the instructor's lounge. When Nancy threw open the double doors, Brice and Essie strode after her. Once they entered the huge room, Essie and Nancy took up places at the front of the giant exercise area by the main fighting ring. Brice lingered by the exit staring at the black of the recruit's heads. He planned to stay here only for a minute, and then he would pop-smoke. He had to check on the other platoon. Ponce, Dallas-Dean, and Zoey would already be going over the trainees' upcoming weeks and expectations.

New-Dean had all the recruits in four rows facing the center ring. He walked back and forth as he addressed the group. They stood at the position of informal attention with their eyes on their new leadership. Dean gave out basic orders and directions. He outlined what they needed to accomplish to gain their blue-gears bracelet.

"And if you're late, you will meet the day's trainer in this ring." Dean was explaining. "You will have to defend your actions. If you win, then clearly you don't need training, and you aren't in trouble for your tardiness."

"And what if we lose?" One of the men in the back called. Brice stood next to the door and watched for a moment before he started around the group. After a minute or so, he strode past the targets and the mounted riot shields.

"When you lose," Essie snickered. "You will get extra duty. If you're going to waste our time with your tardiness, we will waste yours. Evenings are yours, but we can change that. Is that clear?"

The group yelled crystal.

As Dean began to introduce Essie and Nancy and what training they would be specializing in, Brice glanced at his watch. He came to a halt in front of the formation behind Nancy. After he was done here, he would see if Ponce's team was finished with the first day's introductions. Their room was down the hall. They should be going over assigned gear and weapons.

"And this is Head Instructor Brice. He will be stopping here from time to time. Instructor Brice floats between our platoon, Gold, and platoon, Black. Your chain of command is your squad leader, they come to one of us trainers, and then we will speak to Head Instructor Brice. Is that clear?"

The group yelled crystal again.

Brice glanced up to acknowledge the trainees, but as his eyes rose, he caught the sight of Clay.

Claymore Wicks was a recruit. Brice almost swore out loud. At the last second, he bit his tongue to stop the barrage of profanity.

"Welcome to Basic Agent Training." Brice gave his everyday speech about taking training seriously, survival, and using their chain of command. The entire time he gave his practiced lecture, his stomach rolled, and unfortunately, his blood rushed straight to his cock like Clay was on his knees before him.

Brice took a deep breath as Nancy took over, but he didn't move from his spot.

Wicks didn't look at Brice other than to watch him during his address. His aqua eyes didn't even give off a glint of recognition. As soon as Essie, Dean, and Nancy began going over the schedule until graduation, Clay's eyes stayed on his trainers. Not once did his look stray back to Brice. Had Brice imagined last night?

Clay had cut his hair in a high-and-tight like all the other men in the formation. His tall figure stood in the back row wearing camouflaged cargo pants and black hiking boots. Clay's gray long-sleeved shirt was clean, and the gears logo for the H.S.P.C. clung to his sleek cat-like muscles. Brice had the urge to sigh like a teenage girl. The memory of all that flesh under his fingers wouldn't get out of his head.

Brice scowled. Maybe last night was a dream born out of loneliness. Clay acted as if they had never met before... which was good. Brice and Clay would be in so much trouble for screwing around. That was a hard rule that came from both Keith and Rea.

Just as Brice decided to leave and check on the other platoon, Recruit Wicks looked at him.

Even though the rest of the class stared at Essie, Dean, and Nancy, Clay's eyes landed on him. For a minute, the aqua captured Brice. The look was bold and carnal. Those blue-green eyes conveyed a desire and a longing that Brice had never seen before.

As fast as the lust came, the look was gone. Clay dropped a mask of a proper soldier back into place.

Brice was left feeling three different feelings.

One, Clay remembered their night together, and that was no dream. The man wanted him again. Two, Brice would be in boiling water for sleeping with a recruit, and Clay could get kicked out of training if anyone discovered what happened. And three, why did Clay show up on the top floor and let Brice open up and fall part and... fuck?

As soon as Brice could manage it, he would talk to Claymore Wicks. He would just have to start there.